Elona Reach-Riverside-Abaddon's Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

We aren’t your enemy Currently none of us is. If you wana know how your enemy think you have to post your question into https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Gandalf-Vs-Aurora-Vs-Millers

PS: And hopefully we never meet in a match in the near future it will be a T9 style match. We have nearly 500 ranking points more than you, a similar relation like Blacktide and FoW.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

I don’t think you can understand the viewpoint of the opponent servers unless you join them against your own. Maybe if you play against Vizunah for 6 weeks straight, you gonna understand what it’s like for AG to play against you.

At release AM started with a very small WvW population and almost no WvW guilds. We fought uphill battles against a lot of servers with more guilds, more people and a better time coverage. We were the first server to fight Jadesea when they got their massive transfers. Believe me, we know exactly how this feels.

I even remember a time at AM, when any group with more than 10 people was considered a Zerg…

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

GL to GD best guild in this match.

I’m sure GD will enjoy this matchup, they’re strong guild and they have lots of people so i think they’ll be able to kill almost every blob they fight against… (My doubt is if you will be able to fight any blob without a Wall in the middle or AC there…).

So ya… i just want to say.. GL on this tier GD…

Now I see what you mean. DTK from Riverside are kittening beasts with their arrow carts.

Attachments:

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

are you rly posting your pw? dunno whats more funny, that ou posted it or the pw itself

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

Our password? Why should I hide an outdated password? ^^
Though I’m glad it made you happy.
Though I hope for more open field combats and less arrow carts after the week end.
I miss Baruch Bay already

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: InsideMan.7920

InsideMan.7920

So… to make you all happy:
Blob vs Blob vs Blob

Skills= lag
Auto-atack= lag
Rezz= lag

Attachments:

Panic Boom [BomB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

I’m sure GD will enjoy this matchup, they’re strong guild and they have lots of people so i think they’ll be able to kill almost every blob they fight against… (My doubt is if you will be able to fight any blob without a Wall in the middle or AC there…).

Now I see what you mean. DTK from Riverside are kittening beasts with their arrow carts.

Best thing is about that picture is that outmanned buff on the deffenders and the fact that allready 3 Waves of elona got shattert by only 25-30 guys :O
[GD] Elona Reach – watch out for low flying flames.

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

(edited by General Ragefist.3952)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terekhov.3670

Terekhov.3670

a arrow cart hit 50 people
a “normal” aoe only 5
so the arrowcart can hit everyone of those smale scale guild of 20-30 :O
hard counter …. better not blob at one spot

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Blob vs Blob vs Blob

Skills= lag
Auto-atack= lag
Rezz= lag

More of this plz..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@Street – U calling TUP smallscale? 25-30 guys on good nights is what i’d call average for guilds, small is 10-15 zerg guilds 40+

Don’t try to put words in our mouth – we aren’t a GvG guild, sure we’ve done a few, but smashing superior numbers over and over is where the fun is, challenge yourself, coordination, teamwork. We don’t mind zergs, we not a fan of handholding guilds like was experienced in Tier 2 :P

Guild v Zerg is the basis for testing tactics and strategies.

As for your other comments – troll is troll.

Don’t expect many of you to watch all 5 parts, its the condensed action from Friday the 7ths Reset Vs RS and DL. Best night of “fun” I’ve had in a single night. Once again thanks to our opponents for attacking in force and determination. Big respect to those that fight.

You’ll also see the footage senor street of your zone running – with no battlemarkers, they were happy farming the small pug force at spawn until we showed up

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

I wonder if any players in this matchup have been killed in open field or if every death has been from arrowcarts. Also i dread to think what the lag must be like.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

And you still dont get that they started running before you were visible shortly before the big Orange Swords appeared at their spawntower.

@Runty: More Open Field fights the last 33hrs than what we had after 1 week of GH.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

Hahaha xD oh the irony

Hope all three german servers in this match-up are having “fun”…..
: ))

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

I don’t think you can understand the viewpoint of the opponent servers unless you join them against your own. Maybe if you play against Vizunah for 6 weeks straight, you gonna understand what it’s like for AG to play against you.

At release AM started with a very small WvW population and almost no WvW guilds. We fought uphill battles against a lot of servers with more guilds, more people and a better time coverage. We were the first server to fight Jadesea when they got their massive transfers. Believe me, we know exactly how this feels.

I even remember a time at AM, when any group with more than 10 people was considered a Zerg…

I was talking more about RS, to be honest. They were dominating Tier 4 for some weeks and after the ac buff, some people just lost any will to play at all against them. The same situation as Vizunah in Tier 1 and Desolation.

I believe that AM is a great example of what numbers (=coverage) and the arrowcart buff +80% damage can achieve but i am fine with that. I mean this is what the game is about. If you could play without putting all your numbers in one place, it would be great but i don’t expect people to play it fair when they get the upper hand at some point. It’s common human psychology.

Let’s guess how many seconds you stayed alive. 5???

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Best thing is about that picture is that outmanned buff on the deffenders and the fact that allready 3 Waves of elona got shattert by only 25-30 guys :O
[GD] Elona Reach – watch out for low flying flames.

Our zerg was killed by 10+ superior arrow carts, not 25-30 people. Massive difference, you’ve yet to understand. Fighting a zerg with 25 people actually requires teamplay, coordination and skill. Nothing of that was shown by Riverside in these fights. Fighting a zerg with more than 10 ac requires no skill and tactic whatsoever. Even NPCs or dolyaks could do that. But go on brag about it. It only shows that you want to do something like this. You want to wipe zergs with 25 men. You feel strong when you do it. But you can’t, because you refuse to learn and understand actual game mechanics and the only way you’ll ever accomplish this is by building more than 10 acs.

I honestly thought, TUP and other guilds/servers exaggerated when they told stories about Riverside. Fighting my old server for two evenings now, I start to understand all these forum posts by them. Sad to see how Riverside devolved from server with a “never give up” spirit to a server hiding behind walls and ac’s, running away from fights, swithcing maps after two wipes and focussing on “playing for points”…

Love your videos <3 Hopefully we’ll meet again someday, and have som rp funzies and organized fights with even numbers. Until then, best of luck to TUP

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

(edited by yiishing.9057)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I think the most of you cant read the german thread of the match-up. Therfore a shortcut of the spirit there:

The most are happy for the action this reset as they have now opponents which dont run away.

I laughed so hard when i read this ^^

Also for those that didn’t know, Strategy is a big word

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

(edited by Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

They don’t run away because they are already inside their tower sitting on top of AC? :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knallstoff.7329

Knallstoff.7329

@Runty: More Open Field fights the last 33hrs than what we had after 1 week of GH.

Sad but true. After playing one week vs Gandara and FSP, two servers full of those “high skilled guild groups” I really enjoy the fights vs ER and RS. The last week was kinda boring, because our enemies didnt fight when the numbers were even. 30 vs 30? Better run away and complain about 80+ Zergs. It seems they didnt want the fair fights they talk about. Ofc not all but most of them.

- Abaddons Mouth -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Very Nice Post Yish

You are in unique postion of being from Riverside and now up against them… You see exactly the change we have seen… in 2012 Riverside use to be a top ten server with never say die spirit and much more aggression (they were a threat)… now they are the anti pvp server. They don’t play for fights at all, despite their trolls on the forums trying to convince otherwise. They are okay picking on smaller unorganised force with large numbers, but if they meet anything organised they can’t kill they go in hiding and siege up or switch zones.

DW & IF are pretty good guilds, but no one wants to get stuck in a match up with bore anti PvP servers… still all about the points when you get random opposition :s

Are they being cheap they only built 10 ac’s? I remember them having 60 superior siege blueprints on hills a few times (mostly AC 30+ on outer alone) all superior no normal.

Rest of the WvW community wants this matchup locked so you guys fight for eternity you are same time zone and similar playstyle… so much ironic comments coming from RS during this matchup haha

Enjoy the siege warfare lads

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AkiraZero.8514

AkiraZero.8514

About to the (unexpected) match-up: After having faced rather weak servers for the past two weeks, this week will be a tough one.
~MRA

Made me lol…. someone from Rivercart saying they faced weak servers despite having to hide constantly in towers with more AC’s than really necessary! What you mean, MRA, is for two weeks you fought servers who couldn’t match your coverage and didn’t want to fight against your AC’s

Akira Antares/Necrosymphonic/Valiant Echo [AVA] [ZERO]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeluXee.1853

DeluXee.1853

“Oh no, that Germans again, playing efficiently, we loose. They are only blobbing – we donnnnnnnnnt and we dont use ACS, okay – only sometimes hehe – but mommey they do more. We have the opportunities to do it same, but nah, only flaming and crying is the best solution. And yeah, fun ist the importants thing in the game, but oh? Oh we have no fun, because we loose, so lets cry like little babies and flame the forum, thats more fun!”

Ridicioulus,absurd, but dont stop it, best comedy.

Love the international servers and their tears <3 espically that aurora people.

(edited by DeluXee.1853)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Blob vs Blob vs Blob

Skills= lag
Auto-atack= lag
Rezz= lag

You forgot the lag lagging the lag.

OK so we all agree that the rest of the community does not like the way most germans like to play, it is absolutely no fun for us at all.

But let’s not forget that it’s Anet’s fault for increasing AC damage by 80% now everyone has 10 superior ACs at every gate to defend with.
Before this we didnt mind ACs, they caused some damage, but at least you could remain on a flame ram for more than 2 seconds before you lost 90% of your health.

What we really need to do is complain to Anet for them to return AC damage back to what it used to be.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

About to the (unexpected) match-up: After having faced rather weak servers for the past two weeks, this week will be a tough one.
~MRA

Made me lol…. someone from Rivercart saying they faced weak servers despite having to hide constantly in towers with more AC’s than really necessary! What you mean, MRA, is for two weeks you fought servers who couldn’t match your coverage and didn’t want to fight against your AC’s

I mean what I have written. And after having endured the full force pressure a server like Elona Reach is able to put on your map for the past 5 hours on the Eternal Battlegrounds, I have to underline the above statement.

In comparison, the past two week (despite the occasional respectable deeds by our opponents) have been a cake walk on easy street.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

(edited by MRA.4758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

But let’s not forget that it’s Anet’s fault […]

I still find it funny (and by this I mean sad) how people are willing to blame everybody in the world for their inability to cope with the given challenges at hand, except of course themselves.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

(edited by MRA.4758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

When i lose a fair fight aganist a superior skill force, i try my best to get better and get my people to do better, i came from a Tpvp background, and i know a challenge when i see one, Fight outmanned is a challenge but you can overcome it only up to a certain point, fighting aganist AC doesn’t prove anything on your side, we gave credit to the guild that deserve it, as a server you deserve nothing until we see something else.
If we fight riverside that play “strategy” and that means PvD all night and morning, the same Riverside that because didn’t want to fight the old FEAR group decide to avoid us let us get point and come back at 5 am when AG when finally to bed.
The same riverside that admited that blob up to counter our guild group, should we see that has a challenge or an enemy that has only cheap shoot on his belt.
Hoping in change, some of you are good people, you can back at your now old glory.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

When i lose a fair fight ….

You seem to be very young. Neither is Life fair nor games and especially Fights are as unfair as possible. Time to learn that.

And fights tend to be even more unfair, if you set own rules for it, that are neither the rules of the game nor the rules the enemy accepted.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

@Dayra You missed my point completely, i didn’t say the enemy has to accept my rules, i was talking about learning in skill and i was anwsering MRA on his claim that we can’t cope with challenges, my point is Using more numbers to counter an enemy, is a cheap tactics, for now it works because the map are too small to make spliting vastly superior to blobbing.
Do you think that more numbers is a more skillfull tactic?
Because it seems that everybody that blobs less than you are inferior in skill and tactics.

@MRA of course the past 2 week were a cake walk, if you run with 50 people and the enemy runs with 25 do you except to lose any time, you will win everytime, and if you lose your group did some major kitten up. If you come of towers to just PvD your way to points you except that to be hard?

Coverage wins matchup.
Numbers wins fights.
With equal or so numbers, you get a good fight and skill comes out.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

I think the more number vs skills argument is far over-stressed. And a to cheap excuse for a loss.

By the way “large zergs” aren’t that easy to handle.
- Keep them together as large fight-group and not as a large farm-queue isn’t without challenge.
- Be careful on every teleport the numbers halves (even with a large TS percentage)
- Having bad equiped low-levels inside, renimate the enemy faster than you can down them.
- …

Putting large numbers effectively into fights is very skillful. For the lead as well as for the players. Defending 4 maps with one “large zerg” is a very challenging thing.

For effective sieges if well defended position you need a 2:1 better 3:1 superiority and you must be fast, or the numbers turn against you very fast.

You may see only that whereever you try you get overrun by a large zerg, but if you see only the number, you overlook the challenge and effort it costs to be there in time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

What I mainly wonder is this: What kind of computers do you guys have and how do you afford them? Meeting a ‘blob’ for me is almost certain death because my fps drops below 1 and I can’t do anything, does nobody on those servers have an older pc or have they given up already?

For me this is my main complaint against the blob servers, I literally can’t play against them.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

I know that RS commander are good, i know all the difficult to keep people together when you run a large force, we have the same issue on Ag.
The cost of moving a blob is not high enough now, the advande of split is minimal.
I’m not discussing the quality of the commanders, i’m saying that running with a large number of people ( 50 and over) makes the combat part aganist less numbers pretty trival.
Without any debuff on movemnt and waypoint ready the blob can move way too fast and when they arrive to the location that they are need, they just steamroll people without effort because of number not skill.
On the other side you try to attack something, you get a bit of resistance from inside a tower, AC start shooting and then when you’re close to get something you get rolled becase a large group come as fast as you and you as small group can’t cap stuff fast enough because you have less people and can’t kill the door fast enough.
If people want to play with 80 together that fine, but one it shouldn’t break the game because of, right now when 2 blobs collide the game unplayable, maybe we should start think that size is too much for the game to handle and maybe is not good, other if the enemy is running a so large force that makes Combat trival they should lose stuff much quicker, in Tpvp if you zerg you will get decap, right now the blob is a freaking roaming thief that can go back to a point and defend without any effort.

Everybody found himself in some big blob fight, for us is not a pleasant experience, the game is unplayable, do you really think that is FUN?

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

I bet this match-up is all about sitting in keeps and towers with 15 ACs and waiting for someone to show up…

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Elona shows up. Riverside BL at 18:20 today: https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Elona-vs-Flussufer-vs-Abaddon/280068
I guess we are the worst of the 4 top German servers in defense. But even we improved our defense in our 10 week match against Kodash.
So much that we were able to beat Vizu twice on our own, till they discovered the GW2-Window mode
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/WvW-Suggestion-Restrict-view-angle-in-WvW
and got Jade Sea as reinforcements.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

I think the more number vs skills argument is far over-stressed. And a to cheap excuse for a loss.

By the way “large zergs” aren’t that easy to handle.
- Keep them together as large fight-group and not as a large farm-queue isn’t without challenge.
- Be careful on every teleport the numbers halves (even with a large TS percentage)
- Having bad equiped low-levels inside, renimate the enemy faster than you can down them.
- …

Putting large numbers effectively into fights is very skillful. For the lead as well as for the players.

Go to an international and say that again. Playing on a server where everyone understands you cause you speak their mother language is a whole different story.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

So much that we were able to beat Vizu twice on our own, till they discovered the GW2-Window mode
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/WvW-Suggestion-Restrict-view-angle-in-WvW
and got Jade Sea as reinforcements.

Sad to read this sort of “historical rewrite”.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Historical rewrite? Which side does it?
Vizu’s and Jade’s, hm, “reduced aggression pact” is still a topic look into your match thread.
Even vs Deso where you hardly need it.

And there are a lot screen-shoots and even discussions on the french forum where https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/WvW-Suggestion-Restrict-view-angle-in-WvW is shown.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Run away? No thanks, it’s faster to kill germans.

Can be said for any other wvw player. In about 100 hours i spent in wvw i did only see two skilled players.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhx.9354

Rhx.9354

We told you GD , we toooold you…
Miss u in baruch <3

Mr Rhx ~~ Andale Train / DsD ~~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Historical rewrite? Which side does it?
Vizu’s and Jade’s, hm, “reduced aggression pact” is still a topic look into your match thread.

Guy, i have done 50+ hours command in this MU. We had Focus on Elona, Elona had focus VS, VS and Elona had ignore JS. End of story. “reduced aggression pact” it’s just paranoid. Pact in 3W it’s a fail for the win ( eternal drama, etc )

And about AC, I guess it’s a secret in germany so you don’t have bad guy ? please …

We are many to regret “fight against Elona” on VS, now i not sure when I reading your comment. Perhaps You prefer steamrolling underpopulated servers.

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Well i dont want to offend you VZ Com. guys , i didnt got a problem with night activity from Viz or Baruch ( thats part of the Game / mode)
But the excessive using of this out of sight ( cant say if legit 3 Monit. Setup or Cam hack ) Wall Aoe from Viz. has been more than just annoying , in fact it got worse from week to week.

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3289/xprhn8yv_jpg.htm

The pic shows a common Fortress attack. The Incoming Commander even said when he approached the wall “Who is it attaking the Fortress? Oh yes Vizuna and there your see the expected AOE circles on impossible positions”

As i Said i m not reducing Vizu to this Out of Sight AOE bombing , you got an impressive time coverage and maybe the best point orientated Community of all Servers ( EU+NA)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Please Anet… you must have the tech to fix this matchup for ALL TIME AND TO THE BENEFIT OF ALL THE FREE PEOPLES OF THE MULTIVERSE.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

(edited by Parthis.2091)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nocturne.6035

Nocturne.6035

That´s not gonna happen. bg

There are plenty of AC´s waiting for….who ever we face next week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

thanks for the laugh, parthis ^^
actually it`s a very respectfull matchup atleast in the forum. many of rs and aba watch and learn and try their best to hold against er in their primetime. it`s not my prefered playstile though. the whole discussion about ac`s and blobs comes down to effectivity. you can think about it what you want, but it is effectiv. it`s nearly the same most guilds using meele trains. it`s just effectiv.
what i`ve seen so far rs guildraids have their fun too and i like that we have them.

cheers and till next week ;o)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Riverside is just outmanned on the english forums.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Summing this up: all 3 german servers enjoy fighting each other. All EU servers enjoy not having to fight against these 3 servers.
Why not make everyone happy and lock this matchup? :P

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Summing this up: all 3 german servers enjoy fighting each other. All EU servers enjoy not having to fight against these 3 servers.
Why not make everyone happy and lock this matchup? :P

Well Id like that, at least for 2-3 Weeks.
But also let PS and AG play against us, we need that drama and tears they make from time to time to remotivate us.

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

@DanyK: Why does a player on the rank 19 server cares about the opponents of the rank 2 server? The match was a nice intermezzo, but nothing to be repeated. We have to go back to defend rank 2 and play for rank 1.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: blurps.2340

blurps.2340

I bet this match-up is all about sitting in keeps and towers with 15 ACs and waiting for someone to show up…

On the contrary actually.

Considering their comparatively small numbers AM and RS were quite active outside of their keeps, much more so than Vizu, Jade Sea and the kings of PvD and bunkering during the day, Baruch Bay.

in Match-ups

DanyK.3842

@DanyK: Why does a player on the rank 19 server cares about the opponents of the rank 2 server? The match was a nice intermezzo, but nothing to be repeated. We have to go back to defend rank 2 and play for rank 1.

Hope you looked at previous matchups before commenting. I’d say half of my matchups in this game were against Riverside as me and my guild moved to Gunnar’s after being regularly matched against the said server. Ironically we got matched against them again on GH. Personally I couldn’t care less about ER being rank2. Congratz, well done, enjoy. There is no leaderboard or rankings anymore. Any matchup can happen and I wish for some that they didn’t. Germans tend to play for points like this is not a game and that is why I do not like to play against high pop DE servers.

Sir Dany | Twitch

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

There is no leaderboard or rankings anymore.

I see, you are really informed, can you tell me what’s this: https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/ ?

Any matchup can happen

Again you show superior knowledge of the game. Everything can happen for Gunnars Hold (not for Elona) but some are rather unlikely: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Potential-Matchups-6-21/2247983

How about: Vizunah Square [FR] – Baruch Bay [SP] – Gunnar’s Hold
No Germans involved, unfortunatly very unlikely only a 0.000042% chance to happen
Or do you prefer
Gunnar’s Hold – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi, much more likely with 0.363860%

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

DanyK.3842

I prefer to play the game. I’m sure you do too. If you enjoy playing the way you do have fun doing so. Why can’t you just believe that some people just look at the score at the end of the week and ask: ‘oh we were green?’ while spending the whole week in WvW. This is not Score Wars but not Forum Wars either :P
Just enjoy.

Sir Dany | Twitch