oh joy.

>.>

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Eh, sorry ET and FC. Looks like Arenanet through us into this match-up again. If not much changed since last time, we clearly outnumber you and will have a higher ppt because of it.

So let’s try to focus on getting good fights instead of caring about that other nonsense. To the battlefield!

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Eh, sorry ET and FC. Looks like Arenanet through us into this match-up again. If not much changed since last time, we clearly outnumber you and will have a higher ppt because of it.

So let’s try to focus on getting good fights instead of caring about that other nonsense. To the battlefield!

Second

[Wake] main driver/GL

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Despite knowing that we’ll win this matchup (this isn’t boasting, just honesty) I think we’ll be able to get some good fights. Looking forward to going up against Yarr, Bs and Deth again.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

-_- I want to fight some players from T6 and up…..Sororita gave me gif-itis from the last forum >.<

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

Wait, who’s laughing?

Attachments:

Iverna//Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Well. Here we are again. Hello FC and ET.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

Hello…again..and again..

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

I like this gif stuff. Makes me feel like I’m on Tumblr.

Iverna//Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

As always, [Deth] of FC is looking to do some more GvG’s! Whisper Aldix for more info.

[NS] Aldix
Retired

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: deviator.1804

deviator.1804

Wait, who’s laughing?

I was part of that. We tried to fight you in the open 5 times in a row and your zerg kept running back inside. It was funny. Oh and you out numbered us 3 to one. Sorry you think ppt defines everything that happens.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Please change the title to have the date on it!
Also, please don’t roll over and die ET. It makes EB a lot harder to fight in.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Please change the title to have the date on it!
Also, please don’t roll over and die ET. It makes EB a lot harder to fight in.

I started one with the date on it. It is slowly making its way to the second page.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

my name is aldix and I smell bad trolololol.

Fixed <3

[Wake] main driver/GL

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Wait, who’s laughing?

Congrats on outnumbering us. Your skillz pay the billz! You musta been awesome last week to move up to FC and ET…

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

kitten, I wish we didn’t have to wait a whole week.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I think that as we all know how this is going to go, we should have a fight club in HoD border Saturday or Sunday on top of the usual Thursday fight night. Maybe 8pm est Saturday?

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Had a fun reset with HoD, I forgot just how many numbers you could field We got you a few times though in EB.

Come on ET, lets give them some good fights.

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Here at HoD, our Research and Development department always look forward to manufacturing state of the art war machines! We now bring you Omega Golem Bombers!

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Just curious if someone knows the answer to this:

Is original rating match on MOS for ET correct? Was just wondering how they jumped so much.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

After looking at the EU matchups, I think ET should be proud.

Iverna//Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

Just curious if someone knows the answer to this:

Is original rating match on MOS for ET correct? Was just wondering how they jumped so much.

No, they’re off. If you look at the previous week, somehow it saved the changes for like the first 8 seconds of reset and clocked them in as rating changes. This means server with low ratings in their previous matchups (ie, ET, HoD and so on) got absurd rating calculations for no reason. Its an error on mos side.

It shows HoD went 6 points v 6 points on BP v 5 points on DR, giving us a 75 rating gain. ET went 5 points v 4 points on FC v 4 points on GoM, giving them +98. This is not reflected on the actual guildwars2.com WvW rankings on the leaderboard, which should be the correct values.

Anyway, entertaining reset as usual. Its actually very refreshing compared to last week for us. FC/ET players in general hold their own better. BP had so many people, most you went against were just zergers who were lost on their own – there were good players mixed in, but the percentage was lower simply because it was a higher population base.

FC – you guys totally overreacted when GT tried to sneak your hills. Our 4 man team got to inner and then had to bail/got slaughtered and there were orange swords leftover just from beating down our poor abandoned golem.

I am a little curious about the FC/ET feelings about the new matchup system. Is it an improvement for you guys or just a wash? It seemed like the first week when you got split, it gave you much more an opportunity to shine because you could capitalize on the fights between the other servers, something that is less present when you’re in the same matchup – but I could be wrong. Unfortunately, even with the new system the odds aren’t great of that but they are better than before, nonetheless.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

So ah, Sentinals of the Æther [SotÆ] be hacking from FC. No like insta kill kitten, but they’re moving way too fast and flying.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: lBeholdl.7182

lBeholdl.7182

what we do when we cap out eb

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi
I Behold I ~ Human Ele

(edited by lBeholdl.7182)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

XD atleast fc and et tried to pressure us but unfortanly for et we where on them and why et zerg left right after we took the chalenge of taking the keep back ? anyway dont give up guys and keep fighting u guys are great!

Attachments:

HOD Comander

(edited by Sinester.3572)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: gunhaver.2057

gunhaver.2057

I am a little curious about the FC/ET feelings about the new matchup system. Is it an improvement for you guys or just a wash? It seemed like the first week when you got split, it gave you much more an opportunity to shine because you could capitalize on the fights between the other servers, something that is less present when you’re in the same matchup – but I could be wrong. Unfortunately, even with the new system the odds aren’t great of that but they are better than before, nonetheless.

I look forward to FC and ET being split every time. I feel like we are both too weak to effectively hold back a server on our own and don’t put enough pressure on anyone to make splitting forces necessary. I would guess HOD knows about how we experience every match after last weeks matchup with BP.

We’re very likely better off getting split apart so that we aren’t in a matchup where 2 servers are completely outclassed by the third.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

Speaking only for myself, I like the new stuff a little better, for 2 reasons.

First, no matter who the 3rd in our group is, we’re going to get overrun. There’s ET & FC, and there’s everyone else, whose WvW presence outnumbers us at least 3-1 in my experience. The 3rd now seems to rotate between HoD, GoM, and SF, but that seems far better IMO than the stale SF-FC-ET matchup we had for weeks on end. Maybe someday we’ll get a different 3rd Server in to stomp us ;-).

Second, the rotating (random?) color switching means I may have a snowball’s chance of getting WC if — IF — we ever get green. So far we haven’t been lucky the way FC has, but if it’s truly random that 33% chance should happen in about 12 weeks or so (basing this on my personal luck :-o ).

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I like hod more than any other Zerg server because they aren’t exactly a zerg server. So many good pvpers from KoM, VLK, PAXA that roaming can really be enjoyable (well not really PAXA they just spam immobilize on you for 15 minutes until they can finally 5v1 dps you to death, which is ok and fair) unlike other servers (GoM IoJ DR) where every player, and I mean every player, is a crappy zergling.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

I like hod more than any other Zerg server because they aren’t exactly a zerg server. So many good pvpers from KoM, VLK, PAXA that roaming can really be enjoyable (well not really PAXA they just spam immobilize on you for 15 minutes until they can finally 5v1 dps you to death, which is ok and fair) unlike other servers (GoM IoJ DR) where every player, and I mean every player, is a crappy zergling.

yeah… i’ll give ya that one. even with the slanted numbers making it an overall ROFLSTOMP at the end of the day…. the fights themselves are typically more fun vs HoD than they were against GoM and SF, which were pretty much just ZOMGNUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!! hey look! they have 3 zergs on our BL alone! and we’re outmanned if we go to any of the other 3 maps! and we have… 15 people! yay! >eyeroll<

as much of a pain as it is to run afoul of PAXA or KoM while solo, they do at least make things more interesting than the OMFGZERRRRRGGGGGG~!!!!! we’ve faced against other servers.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Nice shot Moobs. Continue on with your non factor team.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

ET and FC.

Question for you, Would you say GoM and HoD can field similar numbers? I’m curious.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

ET and FC.

Question for you, Would you say GoM and HoD can field similar numbers? I’m curious.

felt to me like GoM had more people. also seemed to have more sophistication on their zerg-splitting. by that i mean, instead of one ginormous zergball-o-death… they’d hit us in 2-3 places at once, with 15-25 PER ZERG. (vs our one ‘zerg’ of 10-20 and a camp cap team of 2-5 on a good day)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuttcase.2738

Nuttcase.2738

To the norn [FKB] commander running laps around FC bl. Thank you for vomiting on me. It was a new experience for me to get cyber chundered on. You got class mate.

Human Guard-Human Mesmer-Asuran Necro
[BS]-[LION]-[Main]
Zerguson’s Crossing. 11111 all day, er day.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

wow...

"stay classy" indeed. pot, meet kettle.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

wow…

“stay classy” indeed. pot, meet kettle.

Yeah, imagine how ironic this must be. Player A randomly insults PAXA, we respond, and now the victim card is played and we are the bad guys. Funny how this keeps working out. It’s as if this has happened before…

I do apologize, I guess I should have mentioned in the previous post that bashing someone for no reason should come with no recourse. What was I thinking for defending our guild. If you are going to come at us with an ignorant statement, we will respond accordingly.

One thing I will ask, is that could you all be a little more clever when randomly throwing insults our way. Not that we don’t enjoy seeing such inspiring and original insults, but a little more variety than the “I died, you guys suck” would be much appreciated.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

(edited by Skarloc.2569)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

lol. its not the fact that you defend yourselves, which i fully and heartily agree with, its HOW you do it.

the irony of tacking "stay classy" on the end of your previous post is staggering. just sayin’.

and just to make it CRYSTAL clear... my comment was direct at YOU... your guild has nothing to do with it

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Skarloc.2569

lol. its not the fact that you defend yourselves, which i fully and heartily agree with, its HOW you do it.

the irony of tacking “stay classy” on the end of your previous post is staggering. just sayin’.

and just to make it CRYSTAL clear… my comment was direct at YOU… your guild has nothing to do with it

So I should respond to ignorant posts made by people nerd raging with less sarcasm? I forgot that we are supposed to act a certain way, yet it’s completely all right for anyone to say whatever they want to us. No, I think I’ll continue to mock people who bash us out of the blue. I love the double standard though.

And the “stay classy” is sarcasm as well. I thought about explaining it to you in the last post, but I thought you would figure it out on your own considering it’s painfully obvious.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

nah. sarcasm is great. just don’t lay it on so thick that your post is probably only gonna last an hour or so before the mods get to it. XD

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Skarloc.2569

nah. sarcasm is great. just don’t lay it on so thick that your post is probably only gonna last an hour or so before the mods get to it. XD

I’m not worried about how long it will stay.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

i suppose that much is obvious. meh. carry on then

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

Don’t take long for this to start. Also, that’s a compliment coming from moobs, no need to get defensive, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of opportunities to forum-warrior soon.

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Anywho, fight club tonight at 8 est anyone? More fun than the zerg fighting. I think that we might get a better turn out being that it is a Saturday.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

ET and FC.

I would say the numbers are very similar. GoM had much better zergs. They had more of them that each outnumbered us. HoD has one big zerg, which works but not as well.

How many people would you say that you had on each map for reset? Also, can any ET person guess how many you had rolling around?

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

Time to get another free transfer offer in place for FC and ET, our WvW people are continually melting away as it gets more and more pointless to play. If we don’t get an infusion of people its just going to get worse, if that’s even possible.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Also, can any ET person guess how many you had rolling around?

when i got on after work at 10:30 (Central) last night we had 1 zerg of around 25ish running ET BL. i think there were a few randoms capping camps on other borders, but nothing serious. most of our people were trying to defend the homefront. all told i couldn’t imagine we had more than 35 people in WvW last night across all maps.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Anywho, fight club tonight at 8 est anyone? More fun than the zerg fighting. I think that we might get a better turn out being that it is a Saturday.

Definitely more fun than zerg fights.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

So I should respond to ignorant posts made by people nerd raging with less sarcasm?

People are ok with sarcasm if you are bad at the game, its why i tend to get away with it.
If you are good and end up winning all the time people will view sarcasm as arrogant resulting in more rage.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I like pie…

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.