katz.8376

lol. that poor dog. XD

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

here. Devon can update his link now, and hopefully we can all have a LOL.

http://eredonterrace.enjin.com/forum/m/11529470/viewthread/7457549-official-unofficial-paxa-hate-thread/page/1

cuz this kitten is getting old.

and as requested… score update… with a side of sexy

unnatural o.O

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

I already had sexy covered for week with my pic.

About 10 seconds into the video I found myself hoping it would change to a Rick roll…

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

What GT does in our free time.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

hahahah! the rainbow mesmer brigade!

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

kitten I give HoD a compliment for being skilled pvpers and leave a smarty comment about PAXA because of our obvious previous conversations and it screws the whole thread… sorry guys.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

naw man. don’t worry about it. quality entertainment for me while i’m at work

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

What GT does in our free time.

It’s the GW2 version of the care bear stare!

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

Shout out to the ET defending their bay keep earlier. That was a hard fought battle all around and you guys defended brilliantly.

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Fun fights in EB this morning! ET had a nice group going this morning but we couldn’t let you guys take the keep that we got a WP in already

Also after we take your side we like to fool around at your entrance but you guys take it way to seriously, next time let us stay in your spawn

Genesis Theory [GT]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

would that be the 2+ hour long fight about 6-7 hours ago, or did we retake and lose bay again while i was at work?

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint of Virtue.8329

Saint of Virtue.8329

That would be the 2+ hour fight sir. Props. Major props.

Reuna Thanauf
Leader of Reun Cala Roora (RCRO)
Proud Denravian… Most of the time.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

wait…..[GT] is now all mesmers and [XOXO] is all thieves…..I…I…please tell me [PAXA] only runs in 5 mans still!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

I love how u can’t view our real cry thread no more. They locked it up thats too bad now ill have to change my link again :P

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

That would be the 2+ hour fight sir. Props. Major props.

yeah. that was a good fight. we was sad when we finally lost that… but definitely good stuff while it was going on.

also, i’m not a sir, i’m a ma’am. ;-)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

wait…..[GT] is now all mesmers and [XOXO] is all thieves…..I…I…please tell me [PAXA] only runs in 5 mans still!

TIME OUT!!!!! Hugs and Kisses [XOXO] (yes i know that isnt their guild name but that what i call them) are all thieves now?!?!?!? What the bloody hell? Im gone for a little over a month and this happens?

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

[PAXA] leads our zergs now, they’re always throwing down golems, SP style. They’re really determined to hold points and don’t cause trouble on the forums anymore.

Nah, and the guys from GT were mostly on alts. XOXO really move to thieves? I guess with their entire guild’s build (confusion mesmer) being nerfed, I’m not all too surprised.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merlin.4058

Merlin.4058

HoD again? Instant loss. Move on guys maybe next week.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Give us all your uplevels ET, we’ll worship them!

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Before this thread becomes a PAXA hate thread because neither side is mature enough to avoid conflict in a video game. I would like to remind you guys of the official PAXA forums http://eredonterrace.enjin.com/forum/m/11529470/viewthread/7140316-well-looks-like-paxa-won-forum-war

Thank You
-Everyone else in this thread

The little kid on that thread who sent the “get cancer and die” post sent the same one to me. Considering that statistically 50% of people end up with cancer, I’m gonna bet irony will set in in a few years.

The point is to hit them where it hurts and it works like a charm The shock value alone just shuts them down.

Immaturity usually isn’t mistaken for shock value, except by the immature themselves.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

TIME OUT!!!!! Hugs and Kisses [XOXO] (yes i know that isnt their guild name but that what i call them) are all thieves now?!?!?!? What the bloody hell? Im gone for a little over a month and this happens?

yup, theyre nearly all thieves. Theyve been recruiting them from other servers too, a bunch of them have incinerators >.>

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Sooo FC, how’d you like that farming at your EB keep Thanks for all the loot. AND especially you DETH, you guys gave us such a laugh with how many times we wiped the floor with you with our pug zerg lol.

Here’s the shame ram we built in your honor, we named him cinnamon

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Kicking you while you’re down?
Not cool,
but it is pretty funny to see +0 from a server.
And before anyone says anything, I’ve been there. :P
Still, good job holding out for so long on garri, ET. God kitten .

Attachments:

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

AND especially you DETH, you guys gave us such a laugh with how many times we wiped the floor with you with our pug zerg lol.

I like it, a little smack talk, let me stoke the flames a bit by pointing out Deth has a vid of them totally dominating your tag on the WvW forum.

What was the reason you did not get crushed by deth again this time? I think I know.

You say “our pug zerg lol” as if that’s a handicap when there is clearly VLK and other tags from guilds known to be solid players in the screen shot. Perhaps the ‘pugs’ are why you did not get destroyed as is typical when you fight Deth, perhaps you should respect the good players that saved you from making deths video highlights again.

Then again I could be wrong /cheers

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

You say “our pug zerg lol” as if that’s a handicap when there is clearly VLK and other tags from guilds known to be solid players in the screen shot.

I think hes talking about me I miss cinnamon

Attachments:

(edited by KTDannyCZ.2910)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

You say “our pug zerg lol” as if that’s a handicap when there is clearly VLK and other tags from guilds known to be solid players in the screen shot.

Christ man, are you seriously manning an arrow cart a couple of meters from a fight? Do you have literally no shame? You may as well run a botting script to spam 1 and log off, it’d probably do a better job than you.

Seriously this kitten depresses me.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

Christ man, are you seriously manning an arrow cart a couple of meters from a fight? Do you have literally no shame? You may as well run a botting script to spam 1 and log off, it’d probably do a better job than you.

It’s a lord’s room fight, I think he’s entitled to his siege.

Iverna//Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jalad Lantana.3027

Jalad Lantana.3027

Kudos to commander AtomicJellybean and all the HOD players who took FC’s keep, and then hunkered down in the lords room and proceeded to repel countless FC banzia zerg attacks, with virtually no walls left.

Thanks to FC for giving us such a target rich environment, which provided me with completing my WvW monthly, and lots of badges and other loot.

HOD
Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Necro / Warrior
Played since 1st online ‘demo’ months before the BWEs.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Is anyone else still confused… Is the AC or or Ram named Cinnamon?!?!?!?! Are they twins?!? Bloody hell its to early for this confusion.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

Is anyone else still confused… Is the AC or or Ram named Cinnamon?!?!?!?! Are they twins?!? Bloody hell its to early for this confusion.

Having to hear him complain on Mumble all night, and also mourning the loss of Cinnamon as we retook FC’s EB keep later on, it’s definitely the Arrow Cart.

Iverna//Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Having to hear him complain on Mumble all night, and also mourning the loss of Cinnamon as we retook FC’s EB keep later on, it’s definitely the Arrow Cart.

Now… do you ever sleep?

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Let us play and be merry

You. Are killin’ me.

xD

Also, to the thief/guard combo from FC that stomped me yesterday east of your garrison (I think that was the map we were in, Father’s Day kittentails and what not), really well done, look forward to running into you again.

To the rest of FC and ET, sorry about this match up again, but we will try to keep it as respectful as possible. If you need anything, or have any issues with HoD outside of normal play, party a commander or whisper one of us in game.

See y’all on the field, and hopefully this week at fight club.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

“he’s entitled to his siege”. This is why gw2 is failing.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Sitting in a a tower with 2-3 times our numbers, countless siege and you chest thump on the forums? Good stuff. At least we were hitting a tower and not just sitting there. How many of you does it take? You could, idk, head to another border and do something? How about make the fights somewhat eve? Oh, I forgot, your pugs don’t like to fight

You guys make me miss GoM. At least their forum posters were fun.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I’d almost like to agree. Too bad you are PAXA

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

I’d almost like to agree. Too bad you are PAXA

It the point about siege that matters, agreeing with our guild is pointless.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Ahh HoD the other server where zerking makes guilds proud.. Yeah when I see a PAXA or VLK or PHZE actually down me alone then I will tip my hat, but for now its been a let down, most of the lvl 80 guys i fight from them either, run away, last a good time with me, (which is awesome), or win only when another friend shows up, and whats with ET not being able to down 1 guy with 2 people rather bringing your small zerg to pin 1 guy, seriously they should make it less about numbers and more about skill these days anyone with a zerg ball can feel almighty. Ill be on the field to gank ur players xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Gosh, whenever I see that Narsil guy he is just running back into his keep or running into his zerg whenever I attack him by myself. This one time, I almost downed him… but he used his superior skills to wtfbbqsawce away into a keep. I was baffled by his amazingness. This guy is the real deal, folks.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

Oh osif osif you must be mistaking me with yourself and your other zerglins, infact first logical flaw is that at times we have no keep or towers, and another logical flaw is i solo roam around camps , and I usually never run away unless its a 1v2 or 3 at most, usually i stand my ground. I’m sorry sir but I keep track of those who give me a fair fight for my money, I usually add them and they are usually nice people, I don’t care whether you are PAXA or PHZE or VLK, to me it is just a tag, I don’t let anyone piggyback on their guild’s tag, in fact i rather they show me their skills, if they win i accept defeat and i make a new friend who is better then me and I fight him / her because a challenge is fun, if I win i don’t pin them I add them to my friends list and we have another round, but as for others, even those who use towers such as your friends and use guards and always fail to kill only to run in at low hp, so my dear new friend, from mesmer to mesmer , ill see you around

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Oh osif osif you must be mistaking me with yourself and your other zerglins, infact first logical flaw is that at times we have no keep or towers, and another logical flaw is i solo roam around camps , and I usually never run away unless its a 1v2 or 3 at most, usually i stand my ground. I’m sorry sir but I keep track of those who give me a fair fight for my money, I usually add them and they are usually nice people, I don’t care whether you are PAXA or PHZE or VLK, to me it is just a tag, I don’t let anyone piggyback on their guild’s tag, in fact i rather they show me their skills, if they win i accept defeat and i make a new friend who is better then me and I fight him / her because a challenge is fun, if I win i don’t pin them I add them to my friends list and we have another round, but as for others, even those who use towers such as your friends and use guards and always fail to kill only to run in at low hp, so my dear new friend, from mesmer to mesmer , ill see you around

<—- Whispers…“R u on drugs”?

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

I’ll just leave you with Bubbles.

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

We can come over and zerg you on the forums if you miss us that much.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

osif.8673

nah pretty sure that was you

[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

If you’re ever wondering the effects of being shaken violently as a baby, the answer is Narsil.6579.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

We can come over and zerg you on the forums if you miss us that much.

Would you please?

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

If PAXA actually knew a single god kitten thing about WvW you would know this was just a badge farm for fun.. we already own 100% of EB and there were 9 arrow carts and a flame ram in there. Ask anyone in that group if we were serious or not.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

If you’re ever wondering the effects of being shaken violently as a baby, the answer is Narsil.6579.

This is all I imagine.

Attachments:

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

osif.8673

If PAXA actually knew a single god kitten thing about WvW you would know this was just a badge farm for fun.. we already own 100% of EB and there were 9 arrow carts and a flame ram in there. Ask anyone in that group if we were serious or not.

What ARE this?

[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

What ARE this?

braindead. Im not a forum warrior so this is my last post. Have fun hammering upscales and thinking you are the hottest thing around

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Ahh HoD the other server where zerking makes guilds proud.. Yeah when I see a PAXA or VLK or PHZE actually down me alone then I will tip my hat, but for now its been a let down, most of the lvl 80 guys i fight from them either, run away, last a good time with me, (which is awesome), or win only when another friend shows up, and whats with ET not being able to down 1 guy with 2 people rather bringing your small zerg to pin 1 guy, seriously they should make it less about numbers and more about skill these days anyone with a zerg ball can feel almighty. Ill be on the field to gank ur players xD

I assure you if we ever meet one on one I will gladly send you back to your waypoint with an armor bill. If you’d like to organize any one on ones with any of my guildies, please let me know asap. We’ll even record it so that when we run away from you, or you stomp all of us the whole world can see just how great you are.

Let me know.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.