FC/ET/HoD 6/14

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quasi.8096

Quasi.8096

To my guildies on Basic[BS], my pc completely died now lol, almost got it working again, but once I do, you guy’s better be ready to go roaming!
Still gonna use same pc, so I might still have the crashes hahaha, too cheap to buy a new pc

Exinyo – Elementalist
Basic[BS] – Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

Uh it WAS a fun night in FC BL but we didn’t come out to play, we had the same number of people we always have, about 15 on the entire map most of the time, maybe 20 at times.

Except that 60 person FC zerg that KoM fought for a while.

Dunno what time that was, but I was on from about 8 Pacific to about 11 30 Pacific and we never had more than 20 on BL. When I left it was more like 10. Unless these guys ported in from BL briefly.

When I was on last night, we had outmanned for part of the Bay loss and garrison loss. Think that was around midnight PST.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

I LoL’ed when the ET small group tried to take out my treb with fireworks. Best use of that silly PvE item ever.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

I really like KOM advanced tactics of rounding up mobs before initiating a fight to either rally off of them when they go down or to cause whoever they are fighting to get agro from the mobs.

This is what we call “getting stacks” . What you do is get 2 weapons one you can wear in your main hand and one you can wear in the off hand with sigils of bloodlust for example. You kill 1 mob and obtain 2 stacks per mob you kill. If you kill enough mobs you get 25 stack which adds 250 to power (Bloodlust was the example) Once you obtain 25 stacks you un equip the weapons put your main weapons on and you keep the stacks. I am sorry you caught us with our stack weapons on.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Petezahut.3068

Petezahut.3068

good fights today from both paxa and kom.

:< insai get ur comp fixed asap

(edited by Petezahut.3068)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

Sooo FC, how’d you like that farming at your EB keep Thanks for all the loot. AND especially you DETH, you guys gave us such a laugh with how many times we wiped the floor with you with our pug zerg lol.

Here’s the shame ram we built in your honor, we named him cinnamon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7q3S99YSaM4

Just so everyone knows how you do with even numbers, no siege and no choke. Thanks for the bags.

[NS] Aldix
Retired

(edited by x FERGUSON.3046)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Sooo FC, how’d you like that farming at your EB keep Thanks for all the loot. AND especially you DETH, you guys gave us such a laugh with how many times we wiped the floor with you with our pug zerg lol.

Here’s the shame ram we built in your honor, we named him cinnamon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7q3S99YSaM4

Just so everyone knows how you do with even numbers, no siege and no choke. Thanks for the bags.

WTB Aldix’s 5 man! lol, miss fighting you guys, would be alot of fun!

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

good fights today from both paxa and kom.

:< insai get ur comp fixed asap

Cheers from us, was fun as hell. That is what this game should be about.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Geoski you on drugs? Missed you guys last night. Xom was running a 4 man, but we had our fg on. I like that guy he’s a battler. Xom, cheers m8.

I would say yes Lil Homie was at that time, apparantly post like that and stopping rez on me at 99% are sure signs he is high.

lol battler must be code for punching bag. Whenever we win many fights vs zergs I start to think we can’t be beat and I can just run into any group or zerg and face tank them….. About 3 seconds later and a stomp PAXA brings me back to reality.

Attachments:

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

The ET Elementalist in my screen has all of my respect tonight: they were (at least when I noticed them) the only person who put up a defense at not one, but both of their north towers against the lolzerg Henge had at 5am, for some ungodly reason.

Also, to the Thief I found at Vale in FC, you must be running the same amount of Zerk gear I was, because my iBerserker took 75% of your health, and then you killed me in like 2 bullets. Definetly wasn’t expecting that. Guess I got back quickly enough to hit my Win button and kill a defenseless Moa before you got the camp.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

/respect to the two KoM mesmers we fought in HoD borderlands today (I was the sword/dagger thief running with the dagger/dagger thief from ET). Didn’t end up fighting the second one but the first was amazing. I only wish that commander didn’t feel the need to repeatedly bring a zerg to wipe us (I guess we just got on his nerves after I had his zerg chasing me around a tower for about 10 minutes and reducing his zerg size by about 2 or 3 lol). Hopefully we will meet again with no zerg to repeatedly disrupt our fun.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Is it Friday yet?

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Its Tuesday bllades…..

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

It’s Wednesday.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Thursday?

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Wenrolio.8063

Soon.

I also now understand all the posts saying 15 char.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Friday and sat nights are hands down the WORST nights to play this game. Horrible blobs of super high talent running around.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Wenrolio.8063

With my schedule, I’ll take any time I have free to log on and polish off my already amazing skill-set. Granted there are definitely times that are less ideal than others.

I have been noticing that we’ve been collecting more and more randoms when the majority of us are online. It isn’t bad so much as it is just more difficult to split everyone up and accomplish multiple objectives at once quickly and subtly. This is my personal opinion, not necessarily that of the rest of Mend. I won’t speak for others.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

Friday and sat nights are hands down the WORST nights to play this game. Horrible blobs of super high talent running around.

This. So much this. I have now given up on playing my thief on Friday and Saturday.

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

i don’t command on the weekends because it’s so crazy. i will, however, log on my upscale mesmer and run with the zerg. XD

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

ALL FEAR THE UPSCALE ZERG!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

@PHZE
you have one of the most unimpressive 5-7man teams Ive ever faced in my life. Combo’ing cc’s on one person in a 3v7 is not impressive and is not worthy of dancing on people.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

(edited by Darek.1836)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Sounds like Moobs is angry about dying again.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Sounds like Moobs is angry about dying again.

im ok with dying just not the dancing and jumping and chasing me literally from veloka to quentin with a 6 man group, using firey greatsword to catch up.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

i don’t command on the weekends because it’s so crazy. i will, however, log on my upscale mesmer and run with the zerg. XD

I thought all of ET were upleveled toons.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Fun video of this matchup from before the random server flips.

Thanks to [Deth] for putting a competitive team together to go head to head (even though it was only once), we appreciated the go and would love to see more of your A squad.

The [KoM]ies and [PAXA] out steamrolling. With a little [PAXA] vent chatter for your enjoyment. ENJOY folks.

Little hint of advice, watch the video in 1080P.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

@PHZE
you have one of the most unimpressive 5-7man teams Ive ever faced in my life. Combo’ing cc’s on one person in a 3v7 is not impressive and is not worthy of dancing on people.

I told Jellybean not to jump on you O > O
I cried for you
Besides, we hit you you hit us, it’s WvW

Genesis Theory [GT]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

This is who you fight during the day in ET. Right after the new build kicked us out to LA….

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Thanks to [Deth] for putting a competitive team together to go head to head (even though it was only once), we appreciated the go and would love to see more of your A squad.

The [KoM]ies and [PAXA] out steamrolling. With a little [PAXA] vent chatter for your enjoyment. ENJOY folks.

WTF! That guy didn’t know her eye color? What a kitten .

Good video btw.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9lMUu8X8c

Nice video – I love WvW videos. Make more pls.

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

@PHZE

I told Jellybean not to jump on you O > O
I cried for you
Besides, we hit you you hit us, it’s WvW

in that case PHZE is fine and I hate jellybean
but you still suck for chasing me

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

I thought all of ET were upleveled toons.

oh come on now, you’ve stomped my guardian enough times to know that not EVERYone on ET is uplevels. :-P

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Goblin Beet Farmer.3045

Goblin Beet Farmer.3045

Should post some videos of the 5-7 man KOM and PAXA groups steamrolling the solo and duo players out roaming. I know there is plenty of footage of that to show off.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Should post some videos of the 5-7 man KOM and PAXA groups steamrolling the solo and duo players out roaming. I know there is plenty of footage of that to show off.

I know it hurts to be killed in less than 5 seconds. I’ve experienced it many times myself.

It’s part of the game to die in WvW. I have personally been in bigger groups of 5-40 and chased down one person and kill them. It’s not particularly fun for me but hey I needed my daily.

The point of open world sandbox games is to have fun in different ways. I challenge more people to find a way to counter KoM, Paxa, Yarr, SS, BS, etc and fight back.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

I don’t record 5v1 not our style. As someone not from paxa said, you think your the only kill paxa got that night, you just got in there way no hard feelings.

Also I forget to frap a lot stuff even good fights.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

(edited by subcrazy.1098)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

subcrazy.1098

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9lMUu8X8c

Nice video – I love WvW videos. Make more pls.

There are about 12 videos total I have posted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiCZlE7xRAnVrKARCBf7J0w

LavaFluxx – Ele

(edited by subcrazy.1098)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

HoD needs to teach its players how to survive ina fight lol, always running back to the keep or running away when they can’t stand the heat against 1 person, and here we are a zerg of HoD pursuing one player around the whole map, lol and the whole dance and bowing is shameful, oh and your players from PHZE and PAXA still suck ina 1v1 , haha had some fights and those jerks run away, please L2Fight, otherwise stay away from my camps, yeah go get your zerg for 1 person, I’ll be waiting here my lovelies

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

o hey. i saw myself in this vid. i remember that fight. everyone was saying “what’s PAXA doing at garrison?? they roam!” lol. good stuff. interesting vid

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I remember the time when we had HoD zerglings in a camp and they thought we were zerging them, when it was just 15 of us against their 50 man zerg, and we just went back and forth from the camp, just rushing in and ganking them, and falling back and their cries that we had a huge zerg, lol those were the days xD

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

subcrazy.1098

HoD needs to teach its players how to survive ina fight lol, always running back to the keep or running away when they can’t stand the heat against 1 person, and here we are a zerg of HoD pursuing one player around the whole map, lol and the whole dance and bowing is shameful, oh and your players from PHZE and PAXA still suck ina 1v1 , haha had some fights and those jerks run away, please L2Fight, otherwise stay away from my camps, yeah go get your zerg for 1 person, I’ll be waiting here my lovelies

No idea who you are but none of us are built for 1 v 1. Some of us solo at times but with our group builds most the time. I guess you suck in a 5v5 then guy I never heard of. We will be waiting for you to make that group and come kill us my pretty.

LavaFluxx – Ele

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

subcrazy.1098

o hey. i saw myself in this vid. i remember that fight. everyone was saying “what’s PAXA doing at garrison?? they roam!” lol. good stuff. interesting vid

Ya you where bugged we tried to stomp you like 5 times then we had to just dps u down lol. Good old A-net.

LavaFluxx – Ele

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

No idea who you are but none of us are built for 1 v 1. Some of us solo at times but with our group builds most the time. I guess you suck in a 5v5 then guy I never heard of. We will be waiting for you to make that group and come kill us my pretty.

You Dont need to Know me, but as soon as i find a good group of team mates and train a bit for group combat ill definitely let you know, and trust me, i already have my eyes on a fellow ele, me and him destroyed 5 people from HoD, alone im hard to kill by another player now with a group oh baby hope you catch me fast :P, im a roamer so usually I like to give people hell when it comes to fighting alone with me, against a 5 man group its not party for me, lets face it I’m not a beast mode mesmer to take that many out, not when all the CC is constantly thrown at me, usually i run away in those cases, I wouldn’t normally, but the bows and waves , or cheers just give me a reason to give anyone the privilege to pin me and feel almighty, specially not a 5-10 man group :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

subcrazy.1098

Ohh your a mesmer lol. That’s like a guard around here that thinks hes great cause he plays a good solo class. Come talk to me when you do it on a necro.

LavaFluxx – Ele

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Don’t act like it isn’t the same for literally every server, including HoD, ET and FC.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

(edited by Da Sonic.6521)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I know it hurts to be killed in less than 5 seconds. I’ve experienced it many times myself.

It’s part of the game to die in WvW. I have personally been in bigger groups of 5-40 and chased down one person and kill them. It’s not particularly fun for me but hey I needed my daily.

The point of open world sandbox games is to have fun in different ways. I challenge more people to find a way to counter KoM, Paxa, Yarr, SS, BS, etc and fight back.

In experience when 5-7 good players band up against any 5-7 man group of HoD, HoD will lose, Ive seen equal numbers destroy them, and specially when you have people who know when to hit who and when to dodge out and stay alive, another thing is to learn to dodge the CC, also CCing is fun but takes no skill rather just locking the other opponent, its like if Anet gave us the mesmer the gift to multi stun lock targets, if mesmers had a build that could stun lock multiple targets, with a stun lock build lasting 15-20 secs it be a nice thing.. oh wait there might be a chance to make one, ill brb gonna go theory craft..

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Ya you where bugged we tried to stomp you like 5 times then we had to just dps u down lol. Good old A-net.

i was wondering. saw couple people go for the stomp and i still had a life bar. not that it helped me at all at the time. XD

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

subcrazy.1098

In experience when 5-7 good players band up against any 5-7 man group of HoD, HoD will lose, Ive seen equal numbers destroy them, and specially when you have people who know when to hit who and when to dodge out and stay alive, another thing is to learn to dodge the CC, also CCing is fun but takes no skill rather just locking the other opponent, its like if Anet gave us the mesmer the gift to multi stun lock targets, if mesmers had a build that could stun lock multiple targets, with a stun lock build lasting 15-20 secs it be a nice thing.. oh wait there might be a chance to make one, ill brb gonna go theory craft..

hahah CC takes no skill. I like rainbows and sugar plums.

LavaFluxx – Ele

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Don’t act like it isn’t the same for literally every server, incluuding HoD, ET and FC.

I know just tell your almighty guilds to stop with the elitism, GoM’s gif train was funny, but here in FC we don’t encourage elitism of any guild, only way anyone gains respect is to hold their own in a real fight, a huge zerg against a little pile of bodies isn’t exactly a feat, more or less its ok we only have 4 days to put up with each other, then you can go with NSP and GoM to smash you into submission, as for us , all I want is for ET to stay and to give us Devonas Rest

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

all I want is for ET to stay and to give us Devonas Rest

sounds good to me. havn’t faced them yet. bring it on!

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Dude Narsil I don’t even know why you’re talking trash I have absolutely demolished you multiple times 1v1 it’s not even funny now you just run at the sight of me every time back to the keeps or towers or spawn or camp and then just port away to another boarderland you even rage quit that one time while I was stomping you with my awesome deer stomps you couldn’t handle the humiliation of the deer stomp I know it’s just so embarrassing to lose to a PAXA member 1v1 for you you don’t even lift bro you can’t handle 1v1s go PvE that’s all ur good at auto attack some mobs that don’t fight back I bet you can handle that bro get outttttaaa hearrrr do some lifting before trying to trash talk us bro get wrecked 1v1

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]