FC/ET/HoD 6/14

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatasGunnaHate.3627

HatasGunnaHate.3627

The [KoM]ies and [PAXA] out steamrolling. With a little [PAXA] vent chatter for your enjoyment. ENJOY folks.

Should post some videos of the 5-7 man KOM and PAXA groups steamrolling the solo and duo players out roaming. I know there is plenty of footage of that to show off.

Don’t worry it’s in the works. Plenty of zerg wipe videos, small group videos and other ones too. You act as though solo & duo’s are our only kills of the night…. YouTube man! … Check it out.

[VR] Kyytia
Maguuma’s Mutant Dragon Ninja Warriors super power omega force of doom.

(edited by HatasGunnaHate.3627)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

In experience when 5-7 good players band up against any 5-7 man group of HoD, HoD will lose, Ive seen equal numbers destroy them, and specially when you have people who know when to hit who and when to dodge out and stay alive, another thing is to learn to dodge the CC, also CCing is fun but takes no skill rather just locking the other opponent, its like if Anet gave us the mesmer the gift to multi stun lock targets, if mesmers had a build that could stun lock multiple targets, with a stun lock build lasting 15-20 secs it be a nice thing.. oh wait there might be a chance to make one, ill brb gonna go theory craft..

This post is painful to read. Either you are five years old, or didn’t go to school to learn sentence structure. Also, why are you talking about a build to lock multiple people down for 15-20s? That would be OP as kitten. You only need 2s of CC to kill someone if you are good and don’t have a gay tank build with no dps.

Anyways, It sounds like all the “terribad HoD players” we have must have killed Narsil one too many times. He has quite the whine/qq rant going. Btw, saying you often saw 5-7 of one server destroy 5-7 of another server is like saying you went into a town and saw some buildings. I see it both ways all the time. Do I mention it on the forums? No. Cuz it doesn’t mean anything.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

hahah CC takes no skill. I like rainbows and sugar plums.

Oh my! Never thought I would agree with someone from PAXA.
Nah, just kidding.

But I do like sugar plums, they are pretty!

Anyway, crowd control need skills, need to be perfectly timed in order to be successful. Narsil, if you have a guardian, grab a hammer and try to use it against a player that is dodging, walking and have stability on and see for yourself if you can lock your target relentless. The hammer attacks are slow and you need to use it smartly to not be wasted.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

so… any fight night happening? or is that tomorrow?

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

@PHZE
you have one of the most unimpressive 5-7man teams Ive ever faced in my life. Combo’ing cc’s on one person in a 3v7 is not impressive and is not worthy of dancing on people.

I told Jellybean not to jump on you O > O
I cried for you
Besides, we hit you you hit us, it’s WvW

in that case PHZE is fine and I hate jellybean
but you still suck for chasing me

Do not fear moobs, I will supply the love in our relationship <3

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

We can do fight night now if people want. Not much point in fight HoD anyway.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

thank you [BS] for the fights last night. we tried to make it as fair as possible (6v8? haha XD) but pugs kept jummping in. always fun to fight talented small mans like urself.

In all the chaos I missed your post, just wanted to say I enjoyed the fights.
Earlier that night before the set matches I got a chance to see your guild zerg bust. I was impressed with the organized pushing for a kill or two then back for a reset/killing overextenders then pushing in for more kills. Clearly not just mindless zerging, those were real tactics and builds made to suit the kind of WvW you do. Lets be honest the kind of WvW you do is the real point of guild wars 2 WvW, for all the chest thumping small man guilds do we add much less then we could to our servers point tally.

So respect for fighting a specialized small man guild like you did when its unlikely you will ever see us defending or taking objectives a situation that would give your guild the edge because of class builds, practice and expertise with that kind of WvW.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

"official" fight nights are thursday, but what the heck.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

“official” fight nights are thursday, but what the heck.

Did you see the poem I made for you Katz?

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

i did. it was somewhat amusing, but your rhyme and meter seems a bit off.

:D

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

i did. it was somewhat amusing, but your rhyme and meter seems a bit off.

:D

Dang. Sorry I’ll spend more time on the next one. It will be perfect.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

k. i await your next artistic efforts.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Craig.2403

Craig.2403

@PAXA we had an epic 2v3 going until your zerg came along I know you guys probably didn’t want the zerg to come as much as we didn’t, but I still wish they hadn’t come. Also if you ever want a 5v5 PM me while I’m on and I’ll see if I can get a group together. I so want a legitimate fight against you and the one time we started to get one your zerg came (why did we have to fight by a Ferg tower lol).

Bummkin – ranger | Netherdark – thief | Crescor – mesmer | Gears Up – engi
[TFI]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Tonight was LK’s (and mine) most enjoyable night of the week so far. thank you ET/FC for the zerg fights in your bls. it was nice to see ET out en-mass later in the night. keep it up!

[Wake] main driver/GL

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Indeed, also was a good fight at bay on ET border. Not only that but I switched characters and ran back to bay only to find fergs from WZ guild throwing a party at the hills on bay outer. They had set a keg, a banquet, fireworks and a banner while we were fighting you off bay. lol

That was one the funniest things I had see so far.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by azyume.6321)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

Tonight was LK’s (and mine) most enjoyable night of the week so far. thank you ET/FC for the zerg fights in your bls. it was nice to see ET out en-mass later in the night. keep it up!

Ok!

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

Ohh your a mesmer lol. That’s like a guard around here that thinks hes great cause he plays a good solo class. Come talk to me when you do it on a necro.

It takes a special kind of person to play a necro.

I enjoyed watching your video. It highlights that I am way over-aggressive when I’m on my necromancer. Also, holy team boon stacks.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

To the FC thief with double incin’s, brown hair, human female, messy bob hairstyle that 99% of human females have?

I’m sure you felt smug after your basilisk backstab put an end to my zerg surfing, but vomming on my corpse was a bit much

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Ok!

holy crap. was that last night/this morning? this warms my heart!

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

HoD needs to teach its players how to survive ina fight lol, always running back to the keep or running away when they can’t stand the heat against 1 person, and here we are a zerg of HoD pursuing one player around the whole map, lol and the whole dance and bowing is shameful, oh and your players from PHZE and PAXA still suck ina 1v1 , haha had some fights and those jerks run away, please L2Fight, otherwise stay away from my camps, yeah go get your zerg for 1 person, I’ll be waiting here my lovelies

What is wrong with bowing? It is a sign of respect. I bow if I win a 1v1 that I thought was a good challenge. I kneel if I kill someone and they never land a hit, I feel bad like I surprised them or they are majorly upscaled.

I never dance. My wife has a permanent vendetta against MAV bc one of them danced on her lol.

edit: I danced once. On the dead body of the guy who danced on her after I got vengeance. He was camping the JP so he deserved it.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

(edited by Sean.8274)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Roses are red
Your hair is purple
I just took a poo
But I got the moon for you.

Attachments:

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

HoD needs to teach its players how to survive ina fight lol, always running back to the keep or running away when they can’t stand the heat against 1 person, and here we are a zerg of HoD pursuing one player around the whole map, lol and the whole dance and bowing is shameful, oh and your players from PHZE and PAXA still suck ina 1v1 , haha had some fights and those jerks run away, please L2Fight, otherwise stay away from my camps, yeah go get your zerg for 1 person, I’ll be waiting here my lovelies

Not exactly who you are…. Or what you are…. I’m sorry we like to play a team based game mode as a team lol, QQ moarr please <3

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

Roses are red
Your hair is purple
I just took a poo

better! and NICE screenshot!

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@PAXA we had an epic 2v3 going until your zerg came along I know you guys probably didn’t want the zerg to come as much as we didn’t, but I still wish they hadn’t come. Also if you ever want a 5v5 PM me while I’m on and I’ll see if I can get a group together. I so want a legitimate fight against you and the one time we started to get one your zerg came (why did we have to fight by a Ferg tower lol).

Craig,

I think I remember that fight. That was more than a teal Zerg that was like a 40+ man on a map with 10 total (from all 3 servers) on it. Ridiculous. It’s not fun for us either man. Absolutely, would love to have teams that want to challenge us. What people don’t know about us is when you come at us with a legit competitive Attitude and do your best to win, we are the last people to talk kitten. It’s not an ego thing at that point for PAXA members. It is about healthy competition and fights… That should be the driving force in guild wars 2. Not Zerg to win cause you’re scared to lose. Time and place
Craig, well meet you tonight! What guild are y’all from?

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Roses are red
Your hair is purple
I just took a poo

better! and NICE screenshot!

Your name is Katz
You gave me the shatz
After my poo
We corpse jumped you.

Attachments:

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

katz.8376

aww. see... i was amused, and then you had to go and get all classy on me. >sigh<

Roses are red,
Your blood is too,
ET i’m defending!
Bring it on, fool!

on a side note, was that pic from our earlier match-up, or more recent? jes curious

(edited by katz.8376)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Your name is Azgarn,
It looks like you were born in a barn,
Maybe that’s why when you poo,
you always rhyme it with a “you.”

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

^ or perhaps he has a scat fetish & this is how he expresses himself.

uh … score update?

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

holy crap. was that last night/this morning? this warms my heart!

[/quote]

Fraynck was commanding in EB. Before that screenshot my little guild had Hod’s garrison and bay. It was a good night for fun. No one had to poo.

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

aww. see… i was amused, and then you had to go and get all classy on me. >sigh<

Roses are red,
Your blood is too,
ET i’m defending!
Bring it on, fool!

on a side note, was that pic from our earlier match-up, or more recent? jes curious

Sorry I ruined the moment and that was a pic from the previous match up. But its all I got of you so had to use it.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

^ or perhaps he has a scat fetish & this is how he expresses himself.

uh … score update?

Don’t tell people of my fetishes! Shhhhhh

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Craig.2403

Craig,

I think I remember that fight. That was more than a teal Zerg that was like a 40+ man on a map with 10 total (from all 3 servers) on it. Ridiculous. It’s not fun for us either man. Absolutely, would love to have teams that want to challenge us. What people don’t know about us is when you come at us with a legit competitive Attitude and do your best to win, we are the last people to talk kitten. It’s not an ego thing at that point for PAXA members. It is about healthy competition and fights… That should be the driving force in guild wars 2. Not Zerg to win cause you’re scared to lose. Time and place Craig, well meet you tonight! What guild are y’all from?

We’re TFI. We have been trying to get a 5 man team going for about a week now for WvW roaming and tPvP. We will hopefully have that team ready by Monday, but we may not be facing you then. We normally roam in Ferg BL between the southern camps, starting at around 9:00 EST.
P.S. The motivation to get the party out roaming has consistently been “we have to see if we can beat PAXA.” Just wanted to let you know you’re actually getting more of my guild into WvW, and making it even more fun.

[TFI]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Craig,

I think I remember that fight. That was more than a teal Zerg that was like a 40+ man on a map with 10 total (from all 3 servers) on it. Ridiculous. It’s not fun for us either man. Absolutely, would love to have teams that want to challenge us. What people don’t know about us is when you come at us with a legit competitive Attitude and do your best to win, we are the last people to talk kitten. It’s not an ego thing at that point for PAXA members. It is about healthy competition and fights… That should be the driving force in guild wars 2. Not Zerg to win cause you’re scared to lose. Time and place Craig, well meet you tonight! What guild are y’all from?

We’re TFI. We have been trying to get a 5 man team going for about a week now for WvW roaming and tPvP. We will hopefully have that team ready by Monday, but we may not be facing you then. We normally roam in Ferg BL between the southern camps, starting at around 9:00 EST.
P.S. The motivation to get the party out roaming has consistently been “we have to see if we can beat PAXA.” Just wanted to let you know you’re actually getting more of my guild into WvW, and making it even more fun.

Thats awesome! What spurred you guys? We welcome the challenge my friend.

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Craig.2403

Craig,

I don’t know everything that came into play, but here are a few reasons:
1. get the guild’s name into the WvW and PvP scene.
2. Provide an alternative to zerging that (we believe) is more fun and just as effective (I think you would agree with this too).
3. After seeing a video of 3 people demolishing a 15 man group, we started to look into creating a small group to help our world (which many times can’t even field a zerg) deal with the badly outmanned situation.

[TFI]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

For the love of god, come and fight us. PAXA will be outside the EB ET’s spawn. We would like to fight some players….

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Craig,

2. Provide an alternative to zerging that (we believe) is more fun and just as effective (I think you would agree with this too).
3. After seeing a video of 3 people demolishing a 15 man group, we started to look into creating a small group to help our world (which many times can’t even field a zerg) deal with the badly outmanned situation.

Just popping in to say good on you. Every server needs more people with this mentality and drive so we can get away from the godawful zergball meta.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

WTB more people/guilds like you.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Did some footage last 2 weekends (was able to play on a good comp instead of my usual laptop!) and i was able to gather some footage of Yarr crew doing pirate stuff.

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Tonight is fight night ladies and gents! Come down to the windmill on HoD’s border around 8est! Good luck!

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Craig.2403

For the love of god, come and fight us. PAXA will be outside the EB ET’s spawn. We would like to fight some players….

Just started spreading the word. We should have 5 people at 9:00 EST at EB ET spawn. See you then, and don’t hold back!

[TFI]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Just started spreading the word. We should have 5 people at 9:00 EST at EB ET spawn. See you then, and don’t hold back!

I actually think we gonna hit up FightNight for once. Want to take on teams of 5. Dont know how long we will be on, as some of us are goin out tnite. Msg me when you are on and we can roll.

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

The huge fight last night in FC BL at the ruins was a lot of fun. It really felt like a legitimate open field battle(in terms of medieval esque type of battle) seeing as one zerg didn’t just steamroll the other creating a fight that lasted more then 10 minutes. It was also quite fun holding you guys off at the bridge and then comically switch sides of the bridge.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Bored. New Match-up. Please.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

The huge fight last night in FC BL at the ruins was a lot of fun. It really felt like a legitimate open field battle(in terms of medieval esque type of battle) seeing as one zerg didn’t just steamroll the other creating a fight that lasted more then 10 minutes. It was also quite fun holding you guys off at the bridge and then comically switch sides of the bridge.

yes that was actually really fun. I wish Zerg fights were like that more often

and blade go do some sPVP condi thieves can be op there too

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I switched side hoping our guys would come behind you. It would have worked if you didn’t get another 15 to come behind us at the end XD

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

I switched side hoping our guys would come behind you. It would have worked if you didn’t get another 15 to come behind us at the end XD

To be honest I didn’t even know that they were going to come up behind you guys. I was so focused on keeping track of your forces movement I didn’t see our allies flanking behind. I only started to notice when I saw your guys jumping off the bridge haha :P

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Green or HoD windmill tonight?

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

To be honest I didn’t even know that they were going to come up behind you guys. I was so focused on keeping track of your forces movement I didn’t see our allies flanking behind. I only started to notice when I saw your guys jumping off the bridge haha :P

We swam away like champs. Fight us underwater next time :p

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Where is fight club?

PAXA -GM

FC/ET/HoD 6/14

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Where is fight club?

Typically green Windmill, a few people were there last I checked…

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist