FSP-RoS-MS

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Gl hf, hope you all have as much luck as I did.

http://i.imgur.com/KKLHtIx.jpg

VoTF

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

U lucky **** Robin…

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Thanks for nice fights on EB tonight!
Had some nice smush’s with zergs, guild and zone blobs.

Happy with minimumt skillag actually!

Tripilios

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

Gl hf, hope you all have as much luck as I did.

http://i.imgur.com/KKLHtIx.jpg

woah the human guard in your party is way too sexy, can i have his number?

Roleplayer.

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panteri.4073

Panteri.4073

Óne Pulse [OP] is looking for 15v15 or 20v20 GvG’s this week. If you are interested whisper either me (Sera Calida), Elprozam, Zingy Lee, Aithne Crann or Mattarys in game.

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Wow gonna meet a lot of old friends. I hope Tifa is still there ! XD

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethelyn.1726

Ethelyn.1726

Because matchup forums are being closed please move here: http://www.gw2wvw.net/node/18

(edited by Ethelyn.1726)

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

bump..

/15 char..

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

If any guilds from either MS or RoS wanna raid on the same map as Flare tonight, give either me(Triplios) or Naqbi a wisper in game and we can arrange to be on the same map to make sure there will be some nice fights tonight!
We will raid with 18-22 people.

Tripilios

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Since nobody pm’d us I’ll just let you know we’ll be to find on RoS border tonight if anyone wanna fight us in the open!

Tripilios

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vulkanos.3276

Vulkanos.3276

Today on FRS borders there was a huge blob with guilds like PAIN, EPIC, NL
it’s ok when guilds work together to reach a goal but it’s massive kitten when guild run as a blob during the whole evening.
what the kitten is wrong with u guys? do u think u play good if u can fight a 15-20 guild raid with a blob of 60 people? exspecially if this blob consists of many different guilds -.-’

Its Meridion – Guardian
[TI] Tough Invaders

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

10 XxX from the start of the evening with a peak of 15 here

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/8987/cog7.jpg

really scare u all like that?
was a funny night i hope u liked too!

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

We did enjoy the fights with you, we were ~14 DEX but had some that followed us today so in total we were ~18-20, cant say exactly.
Also nice fights with fire and riot.

We also like to fight miep :p

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

Some guys from far shiverspeaks whisperd me for some GvG’s this week…

we are not able to do this week cuz of the vacations and stuff, missing to many players atm so we cant….

keep it up…

Fremen Sietch [FRS]

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Was some nice fights yeah, went from 19 people at peak and down to 10 people pretty quick.

Thanks DEX, WvW, WAR and Jd for the fights we had tonight with you guys!

And also that akward MS guild called wwt or something, that just WP away from our 15 man group when we found you. You guys top my list of akwardness in WvW!

Tripilios

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

Today Samantha made a visit to Durios. She loves new places!

Tomorrow i promised her to visit SM. See you there.

Attachments:

[BORD]

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: FuGiazi.5973

FuGiazi.5973

Great to see some familiar faces from RoS, I’m looking at you JD

Kitty Kat Death Squads
[MEOW] Squad Commander

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

Nice to see familiar people. Agrios specially, used to run naked back in UW. Is VM guild still at RoS by the way ? Btw GG on millers for siegeing up our Vale+Briar with 2365465 Acs, Trebs and Ballistas !

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

That was for leveling only.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Memphisjz.1405

Memphisjz.1405

That sportsmanship MS ! Just glitched your way in our EB keep.. Good job!

Hylo Hammerswing [AoA]
Treb Master of the Shiverpeaks

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

That’s quite the determination you had there MS going on and going on.
Our border had to endure quite a bit, but for now it’s still standing, bay was close though ^^

Is it some event you guys have though? The numbers you pulled at this time of the day where quite insane.

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

A little something something to make the time pass on this day!
Some fights from last weeks and this week.
Thanks to the Millers blobs for all the akward chasing and lootbags.
And thanks to the RoS guilds with a shoutout to KISS and especially James!

Happy new year everyone!

Tripilios

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: asuryan.4386

asuryan.4386

Sry for keeping your WP contested, but not fair 2 WP! xD

Happy new year! And get drunk this night!

Attachments:

[BORD]

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Sry for keeping your WP contested, but not fair 2 WP! xD

Happy new year! And get drunk this night!

So you are that annoying mesmer who keeps tagging our keep and is hard as hell to kill :P

Happy new year everyone and thanks for some of the best fights i’v had in a match-up for a while.

Far Shiverpeaks

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

A little something something to make the time pass on this day!
Some fights from last weeks and this week.
Thanks to the Millers blobs for all the akward chasing and lootbags.
And thanks to the RoS guilds with a shoutout to KISS and especially James!

Happy new year everyone!

The Video doesnt work :-( Happy new year everyone

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

The Video doesnt work :-( Happy new year everyone

Your sig needs changing we arent on AG any more :P

And aint you heard of proxies man?!

http://uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=yx%2BhnYCyg4s24iThgBXg7eD%2BgixM%2BhdmOP7qE3TZgUNbIe1niV2IlgjbRU4AfunUyXG5a0ebFWI5hHrxUxZTgQ%3D%3D&bit=1

You might need to refresh or paste the url and and press enter, seems to still give the copyright message some times.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

kitten! I’ve told the creater now, James :/ but as Omaris said, us proxy
http://hidemyass.com/

Tripilios

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Endur.1378

Endur.1378

Guys, excuse me, but… reading about blobbing? at miller? mwahaha. To be honest, we’re happy getting 80 ppl on the whole ts-server…

fsp, you mention yourself the “guildy guildy gvg yay” – server? then try it with one guild only, everything about 30 ppl (~40 w/ randoms) is just blob. So I nearly always saw 3 or 4 of your 15+-guilds together, or one guild with approx. 50 members. Just a few minutes ago, 60+ in our hills. So, lets be honest: I know you got the manpower, but… You think that’s skill? I dare you. I know some of you (yeh, hi dF, had some nice wipes against you ;) ) have that skill, but most of your players, i think especially the ppl talking ‘bout miller blobbing here, are just wipelings in a blob, benefitting from fsps core of good players. No offense, but my opinion. Not more, not less.
I didn’t think fsp is in need to do something like this. Surmia? sure, they don’t have the guilds. Even Miller. There were many WTJs leaving after season 1, but yes, even miller had two or three events with a 60+-blob.. But generally, everytime I see a blob – everyday-, it’s fsp.
May be that you have more than enough players for wvw. Ok with that. But those comments? As I mentioned before: lol.

(edited by Endur.1378)

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Guys, excuse me, but… reading about blobbing? at miller? mwahaha. To be honest, we’re happy getting 80 ppl on the whole ts-server…

fsp, you mention yourself the “guildy guildy gvg yay” – server? then try it with one guild only, everything about 30 ppl (~40 w/ randoms) is just blob. So I nearly always saw 3 or 4 of your 15+-guilds together, or one guild with approx. 50 members. Just a few minutes ago, 60+ in our hills. So, lets be honest: I know you got the manpower, but… You think that’s skill? I dare you. I know some of you (yeh, hi dF, had some nice wipes against you ) have that skill, but most of your players, i think especially the ppl talking ‘bout miller blobbing here, are just wipelings in a blob, benefitting from fsps core of good players. No offense, but my opinion. Not more, not less.
I didn’t think fsp is in need to do something like this. Surmia? sure, they don’t have the guilds. Even Miller. There were many WTJs leaving after season 1, but yes, even miller had two or three events with a 60+-blob.. But generally, everytime I see a blob – everyday-, it’s fsp.
May be that you have more than enough players for wvw. Ok with that. But those comments? As I mentioned before: lol.

Just a small comment here, only 1 guy used the word blobbing about Millers and not really accusing them of blobbing, just saying there was a blob. From what i have heard on TS, no one really accuse Millers of blobbing outside the norm (everyone blobs during primetime more or less), so please don’t feel like you are being accused of blobbing, because you aren’t.

As for FSP blobbing, i can’t really comment much on that, as my guild currently don’t run guild events, though i try to organize a 5 man party once in a while to go make havoc on your borders from time to time :P

Far Shiverpeaks

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danger Line.4257

Danger Line.4257

I find it rather amusing that Soul has to piggy back with AoA and XxX then you mix in pugs aswell and think it is impressive?

Had no idea XxX liked to sit and not fight there own battles.

Maybe one day XxX will swallow all that fake pride and actually putup on a GvG ( we know that will never happen ).

Lots of guilds on FSP, all carrying eachother – where is the actual skill in that? Just checking.

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

the same exaclty skill of 99% of the surmia guild just moving with 60+ while 30+ flank from a side and 30+ from another and all of that for 15ppl.

And btw finaly they will take down the forum,u can see our fake pride on our youtube page,u want more drama?too bad u will not get it bb and see on the next matchup,because it will happen soon again.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Danger Line.4257

You did it from the start and the only thing we can do is mimic to counter, obviously.

Your youtube videos are a joke, wiping pug zergs – so pro. Where is your GvG against actual skilled guilds? None, ever. Atleast Punk/AoA/Soul/VoTF actually GvG and can call themselves a proper guild and dont pug stomp 24/7 an go ‘oh we so pro’.

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

yeah we are not a proper guild sorry,and sorry to have killed u this week the only time u dont have runned away from us with the same number,at least we dont throw ram on ppl while blobbing like many of u do.

If u still have problem from gandara really go talk with someone and nite!

ps: many guild prefer blob/add/and do kitten all the week and just making 1hour fair fight at week,we prefer play like that 90% of the time if that is not a proper guild for u is not my problem,if u prefer other guild instead of us,just ignore us then,dont see the point to talk against a guild u prented to be kittenty.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artimes.9651

Artimes.9651

You did it from the start and the only thing we can do is mimic to counter, obviously.

Your youtube videos are a joke, wiping pug zergs – so pro. Where is your GvG against actual skilled guilds? None, ever. Atleast Punk/AoA/Soul/VoTF actually GvG and can call themselves a proper guild and dont pug stomp 24/7 an go ‘oh we so pro’.

please stop making a joke of youreself dude xxx is actually one of the only guilds that do fair fights in wvw and dont jump in unless you did it youreself first
and talk about gvgs who cares about that kitten dex doesnt do them doesnt make us any worse we take on bigger groups all the time
and nem thanks for the good fights we had with you guys this week hope to see you again

[DEX] Artimes the Red (Guardian) Artimes the Black (Warrior) Artimes the Green (Ranger)
Defender of Ruins of Surmia

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Lots of guilds on FSP, all carrying eachother – where is the actual skill in that? Just checking.

Well it’s not exactly “carrying each other”, it’s the warm love and support we have with each other, at midnight “server time” we all hold hands and sing nursery rhymes and make daisy chains for each other (probably the best time to gank us ).

On a serious note it’s xmas holidays, alot of guilds don’t have their full core online to make events last long or count for that matter, many opponents from past know that most of our guilds “prefer” to run alone (not always possible if queues), however due to ppl unable to have long or “official” guild events for what ever reason this match up, is hardly a “normal” thing for FSP. I know FSP has had unusually larger “Blobs” than normal this match up, but i have seen alot of guild groups just tagging up as normal and allowing anyone to follow along and have some fun sharing the xmas spirit, is this a bad thing? It’s good spirit and we love our server (well I do). I don’t have problem with other ppl Blobbing carrying on, it gives guilds a good excuse to work together and offers plenty of loot.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Danger Line.4257

yeah we are not a proper guild sorry,and sorry to have killed u this week the only time u dont have runned away from us with the same number,at least we dont throw ram on ppl while blobbing like many of u do.

ps: many guild prefer blob/add/and do kitten all the week and just making 1hour fair fight at week,we prefer play like that 90% of the time if that is not a proper guild for u is not my problem,if u prefer other guild instead of us,just ignore us then,dont see the point to talk against a guild u prented to be kittenty.

So you slam 4 25 man guilds, 75+ total including pugs into 40-50 people standing on a gate ( we didnt ask FRS to be there and FoF was actually running 4-5 with us ) and call that the same number? Any time you want a GvG nem we could easily put this to rest so why don’t you nut up and roll it instead of trying to say the numbers were fair.

Soul + GoT + Pain + AoA + XxX against 40ish people, such a fair fight.

Do screenshots really need to be posted of us only having 24 on TS at the time an what you slammed into us? Just checking

And i won’t say anything about Punk, atleast they give a fair fight an don’t ask for support 24/7.

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

So you slam 4 25 man guilds, 75+ total including pugs into 40-50 people standing on a gate ( we didnt ask FRS to be there and FoF was actually running 4-5 with us ) and call that the same number? Any time you want a GvG nem we could easily put this to rest so why don’t you nut up and roll it instead of trying to say the numbers were fair.

Do screenshots really need to be posted of us only having 24 on TS at the time an what you slammed into us? Just checking

And i won’t say anything about Punk, atleast they give a fair fight an don’t ask for support 24/7.

Ah you are a BORD now i know why Gandara was sick and tierd of you.

Not a HoT copy owner

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Danger Line.4257

Just like how gandara & the other server they jumped to got tired of XxX, right?

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: evilgab.8517

evilgab.8517

Godfrey my old bro! i really love u left UW and that pve-hodor guild of mayh!!!!
yes VM are on RoS but we don’t like this server, it’s full of small guilds and noone has the balls to run tagged (except some rare exceptions like discharged that runs tagged 90% of the time and i appreciate that). i’ve played really few this week but enjoyed some runs.
and, btw, i approve your chose to go Punk, they are a pretty tough guild, maybe the harder to smash when we were on UW.
whish you a happy new year,miss to play with you

Tifa Eg Lockhart
Leader of Villani Maleducati [VM]
Former Commander of Underworld

(edited by evilgab.8517)

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

let me understand a thing,u are crying because u get zerged while u was on a inner door of bay right and not on open field fight ?

and if u like punk so much go make gvg againt them then.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Danger Line.4257

We have with soul aswell as AoA, even EXG when we had deso and even wanted VoTF knowing that we would probally loose but atleast try and learn from the fight, regardless of loosing.

Where is your honor for gvg..? Last I remember aswell on open field, annie had her body being sat on by BORD

FSP-RoS-MS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

We have with soul aswell as AoA, even EXG when we had deso and even wanted VoTF knowing that we would probally loose but atleast try and learn from the fight, regardless of loosing.

Where is your honor for gvg..? Last I remember aswell on open field, annie had her body being sat on by BORD

I like how you brag about killing 1 of us and sitting on her body. Must have been a proud moment for you, since you bother to mention it. Not everything in this game is about gvg, and i really don’t understand why you feel the need to post the same thing over and over. Just let it go already :P

Besides, ive been in plenty of gvg’s before joining XxX, i don’t feel the need to prove anything to anyone. Neither does anyone else in the guild. We fight, we have fun. But perhaps we will have a gvg someday, and if we do, it would be against a guild we respect. So if you really want us to gvg, you are doing it the wrong way

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]