FSP vs ROS vs AG (Again! :D)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

It seems clear who’s winning this matchup..
/w me if you want some duels (/w Sylvari Kjeld)

No! Go away, no one likes you! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: rodyc.1574

rodyc.1574

so 40+ people goin out of the way to chase 15 people? GG ^^ would of been happy to fight 1 guild then the other but no, just blob up seems the way

Right so every time people move with greater numbers to follow/chase a smaller group (and kill them) it’s not respectful and should say that on the forums to " shame" the group/guild that did this (i have some typing to do).
I am not saying you should accept bigger groups joining together just to kill you(so without gaining any other WvW advantage with it), but when this does happen once please don’t go directly to the forums and start saying of stuff like " show some respect", because you can’t possibly know whether we respect you or not and to assume this after one experience (which in this case is even just part of the game) is in my opinion disrespectful to the guild(s)/persons in question.

EDIT: Was a great/fun night though thanks for that everyone on RoS border.

(edited by rodyc.1574)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

indeed as i remeber that fight and was even numbers untill you guys got wiped

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Great fights at our border, AoA event was a succes. We had a lot of fun defending garri and sneak capping some towers on the side

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esuni.2498

Esuni.2498

Kale and GoT so some respect and dont blob 15 people with like 40+? thanks

Say what?

If you look closely you will see 25-35 tup in plushy tonics xD (later killed by punk in our own garri xD)

Aurora Glade – Esuni [TUP]

(edited by Esuni.2498)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

GG nice pic. We bum rushed you in tonics. didn’t even attack you just kept running. A bunch of princesses, snowmen and other such nonsense.

Try getting facts of the situation before you attach a random pic of a great RP event.

PunK (this time) didn’t get charged by our tonic rush as they caught most of us as we came in the portal, was hoping to rush them on the top of the stairs in Garrison.

So if being charged by 30+/- in tonics is blobbing…. yes we blobbed you.

U will see me leading the charge, I’m the first princess doll next to the chicken behind your guy “Ragy the Guardian”

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnuzone.8395

Magnuzone.8395

This just sucks, obviously Anet has most of the blame for all this unbalancing game mechanics both in PVE vs WVW rewarding and matchup+point mechanics.
BUT
seriously FSP mostly and ROS too, why do u give up so heavily? calling us a blob server and night cappers is irrelevant and situational. It reached the point your getting overloaded by Ag players because we literally have no one to fight elsewhere, mapchat is just ppl asking where the heck they can get some wvw action.
You guys seem to not realise we every other week play servers with double our numbers and although we do have less players joining wvw we still always have fights going on.

Fine, we AG outnumber you, but why not play entierly? at least just draw ~40-50 players to one map and ignore rest of maps.

And to FSP personally, AG few months back lost almost ALL it’s wvw guilds, the commnder +pug community tightened up and new guilds came not long after, mid tier is where wvw is akittens best, least lag less queues more skill, try recruiting from top tier servers.

Very true. As soon as we got too much against us several of our commanders just ragequit. I remeber this week where you hit our keep in EB once, and our commander ran away with the words “there is nothing we can do anyway”. Very demoralizing for many players. So what, just fight it out. If your can’t meet the zerg heads on, go guerilla style. If you die, respawn, repair and go at it again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruxis.1543

Cruxis.1543

GG nice pic. We bum rushed you in tonics. didn’t even attack you just kept running. A bunch of princesses, snowmen and other such nonsense.

Try getting facts of the situation before you attach a random pic of a great RP event.

PunK (this time) didn’t get charged by our tonic rush as they caught most of us as we came in the portal, was hoping to rush them on the top of the stairs in Garrison.

So if being charged by 30+/- in tonics is blobbing…. yes we blobbed you.

U will see me leading the charge, I’m the first princess doll next to the chicken behind your guy “Ragy the Guardian”

Let me set things straight, as you seem to have misinterpreted that picture I posted.

First of all I never accused TUP of blobbing, never have, never will. I merely posted that picture to show that AG outnumbers FSP just as much as it is the other way around, in response to Quackers’ complaint about Kale/GoT “not showing any respect” by outnumbering the opponent three times (not sure if Kale/GoT were running 40+ since I wasn’t there tonight, but I’ll take Quackers’ word on that). Just happened to be a screenshot of mostly TUP + pugs, but I could have posted numerous other screenshots where we are outnumbered. Nothing personal.

Like someone said before: it’s part of WvW. Sometimes you outnumber the enemy and sometimes you’re outnumbered yourself. GvG is there if you want an even playing field. Just try to refrain from saying guilds “don’t show respect” when they outnumber you. Will save us all alot of hate towards each other.

Kalevala [Kale]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by Cruxis.1543)

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

i cant understand blobing is part of WvW but Kale where at S bay ramming and GoT were at the sentry and Kale went out of there way to attack us even thoguh we had started to fight like 30-35 then kale jump in with about 24, to kill 11 people? dont know how it is on fsp, but if we see a guild fighting a blob or guild in open cb we will let them fight and just watch, its this thing called respect, if you want to blob go to EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

It’s called WvW.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

For sure especially at keeps, it sometimes can not be helped. Reset was fine either running into kale, punk by themselves or together – we’ve lost track of how many times we’ve fought bigger numbers than that. As we @ TUP will always try to do our thing and never intentionally “blob” < bad word tbh, as it can be taken out of context. We accept our fate with whatever the borderland / matchup throws at us. Whether it be an entire 80-100 man blob the likes of which Abba and a few others can throw out. Or whether its 40-60 guys from 2 or more guilds, its all mashed in too what we know and expect from WvW. The only thing I think that “irks” guilds, is when you see a guild vs a guild (even fight) at least TUP has always allowed the allied guild their fun and have come to receive that in kind from allies.

Ofcourse tonight at one point, we let Fire fight Kale/RL/pugs, but it became apparent they were outnumbered over 2-1 and we stepped in once they pulled off. Fights fair or not are part and parcel of it. Do I expect enemy guilds to hold off and let people duke it out – no ofcourse not. Will I continue to let allies have their fun and hope for the same treatment, absolutely.

Really hope you guys get a more fitting matchup, while you may have plenty to fight, perhaps too much. We are really struggling to find action. Hopeful for Monday Madness raid to inject some lolz into our week.

May the patch be good and the reset kind to us all.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

GoT doesn’t blob, though.. not with Guildies because we don’t have those numbers.
We’re no die-hard WvW guild, we’re calles PvX leaning more towards PvE.

And to be honest, sometimes you blob (guilds + pugs) and sometimes you get blobbed.. I hate the word and the actual gaming style, but it happends and can’t be helped when pugs are involved.

I hate it just as much as some guilds (!) are spawncamping @ EB.
I’m not calling out names as I don’t have the screenshots, but ppl.. come on, let eachother out and play in the open fields?

Thnks for the last nights to all the guilds out there, hope to see you soon!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

in Match-ups

rodyc.1574

i cant understand blobing is part of WvW but Kale where at S bay ramming and GoT were at the sentry and Kale went out of there way to attack us even thoguh we had started to fight like 30-35 then kale jump in with about 24, to kill 11 people? dont know how it is on fsp, but if we see a guild fighting a blob or guild in open cb we will let them fight and just watch, its this thing called respect, if you want to blob go to EB

Just to be clear, one time you got “blobbed” by 2 guilds and without knowing a possible reason or giving them the benefit of the doubt (it is after all just 1 " incident" ) and you immediately post this on a public forum and start talking about respect..

My question (regardless of Kale & GoT did or didn’t show " respect" ) do you think what you are doing is a show of “respect” and helps in any way?

If i read your comment and didn’t know better it would seem like you got wiped didn’t like it couldn’t do anything about it in game and went to the forums to complain here where you tried to discredit the guilds involved (this all after one wipe). Of course I know this isn’t true, but your comments don’t show the respect you apparently expect from others.

I think “Dranul.2094” has the right mind set with his last comment and most FSP Guilds have a very similar one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I think “Dranul.2094” has the right mind set with his last comment and most FSP Guilds have a very similar one.

Still waiting for the first FSP guild to do what FIRE and TUP normally do when 1 guild is fighting Only guild on FSP I saw did this was FSV.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

Kinda easy talking when you put out numbers like you do. Ow and maybe take a look at your server and the joint effort (about a zerg of 50/60) to take garri yesterday vs 25/30 AoA-ers

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Well yesterday in the channel on TS for garrison there was 35 people i doubt we were more than 45 with pugs.
I was the commander leading the attack, you were out number yes, you were outgunned no.
You add 7-8 Ac in lord, 2-3 for each gate, 1 treb and i think 2 ballista you just waste your supply, you build ac behind gate instead of top of the walls.
IF you build on top of the walls we couldn’t range pressure the door down.
I open everything gate to keep you moving and then invert and push were you were not there, or at least not the full group.
You decided for the wrong move.
Was it hoildable? Maybe For much more time? Yes of course there was different strategy that could be used.

If anycase Dawn (me) offers the possibility of a fair fight tell me how much you can bring will do gvg, or training or whatever i don’t care. I asked AoA for gvg/training you told me no, and that’s fine not every guild is ready or willing or even interested in GvG, well i offer the possibility again, your choice.

Also Punk anwser me, i don’t want to disturb you, just tell me you don’t want, you don’t have core player, i sent you multiple wisper no anwser what so ever except the guild leader i think that sent the info for the commander(i think not sure), thank you for that.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

rodyc.1574

…snip…

Still waiting for the first FSP guild to do what FIRE and TUP normally do when 1 guild is fighting Only guild on FSP I saw did this was FSV.

That is too bad because we do actually do this and also remind each other about it.
But in our defense we don’t have many guilds to stand aside and PUG zergs go in anyway even if commander asks not to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Des Troy.1238

Des Troy.1238

As wvw player, and i don’t see myself a hardcore player, the fun is disappearing out of playing. Everytime we come out in the matchup with stronger opponents who kicks our behind, humiliate us by taking everything when they want too. The most humiliating i find is when they take our keep, camp there and kill everything that comes out of the spawn.

I blame the matchupsystem for this. Before the change we played against servers who were almost equal to us.

Now i see guilds leave, players quit playing wvw because there isn’t much to do (we get our behind kicked over and over). Every guild that leaves makes our server weaker and weaker in wvw. So at the end you’ll end up with strong wvw servers and weak wvw servers.

Second is the population of course, if you got a wvw minded server you never walk alone. FSP is more a pve server so most of the time you walk alone in wvw.

Servers who play against us also start to complain because they seek resistance.

Never the less, this week i had some nice fights (lost them all) with Aurora Glade players in wvw 1 on 1, but they were very respectfull towards me. When i was down, they didn’t finish me off, but waited untill i fully rezzed and when i was ready to fight them again. When i did fight them again i lost ofcourse, but i found this enjoyable. So thank you Aurora Glade players for this. It opened my eyes not to humiliate less ranked serverplayers if you are way stronger.

Now i’m gonna put my energy in attracting players towards wvw, don’t know if i’m gonna succeed. We’ll see.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

We got the same situation for months with riverside, we understand your situation, for roaming, in Ag you would find many, i think the TDS guild, is still open for duels is an inter server guild, in case your loooking for more, i’m not sure.
What we can tell you is, Get everybody together, Talk about FSP problems ( Coverage), get smaller guild to unite and make a group of 25-30 that’s the size you want to get nice fight and good wvw play.
Ag lost and gain many guild, people that want to stay will stay, help each other, run open mic from smmaler guild so that you can get more player, and keep pushing people or people will slack.

Dawn was in the situation 1 month and half ago that we were down to 8-9 active player maybe even less, i started to do open mic and get more people, now we have 25-30 people all the time, multiple commander, and lots of fun.
We went from 3-4 player talking to 20 player talking, calling skill, field, info and everything that is needed in a good guild group.
Keep pushing and you will get there.
Everything that i said will cost Energy lots of energy but keep it up and you will get result. Don’t give FSP, i want you strong again so that we can fight for real.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

WvWvW populations always fluctuates and this fluctuations is caused by the state of the games and the rewards regarding.

In the last month we seen multiple lower tier servers RoS, WSR, RoF to an extend and more have months of bad matchups because of the current matchmaking, their guilds decided to spread mostly among, AG, GH, Gan, creating the snowballing effects especially with a much stronger server or with a ‘’ dead ’’ server being the third one creating massive imbalance for lots of matchups, we’ve been on the bad side of the coin for a long time now on Fsp and had some decline aswell, and obviously less players playing, however Fsp still has a solid core and with the upcoming changes to league’s it could be that our server will get some people flocking in, because the bronze league (last 9 servers) will compete for prices and we have a good position for the top spot there meaning it could be us who get more people to our server as the bronze league is likely the easiest league to win and no que’s so easy to participate for said rewards.

In that sense we might be in the same spot you are now in a month, and for the other servers it won’f fun, aslong as people keep flocking and spreading to bandwagon the balanced matchups that created stabily for servers (although also static) won’t happen anytime soon again and you can be sure a lot of imbalance will rule wvwvw for the time being, which means you either make the best of it or fairweather elsewhere for your own fun.

For me personally there is plenty fun on Fsp and bust and booms will happen all the time and nearly all servers experience this once a while, as long as the core base is healthy which it is for Fsp i see no reason to make more drama out of our situations then needed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kjeld.9730

Kjeld.9730

You were the one I was fighting 2 weeks ago!!
(that long fight; you vs bunker ele at gvg spot which ended in a tie, remember?:p I was still in FSP server though)

Ask for a duel again in match-up thread when fighting Gandara, we can try again or just have some fun^^

Cheers,

Denied

I remember having some fights with an ele at the westside of the GvG/duel spot that was switching between bunker and zerker, I’m not sure if that was you, there are so many ele’s :P
I Will ask again when AG is matched up against Gandara, Looking forward to it already!

Come at me bro!

Ranger of [MGK] – Aurora glade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

(that long fight; you vs bunker ele at gvg spot which ended in a tie, remember?:p I was still in FSP server though)

Ask for a duel again in match-up thread when fighting Gandara, we can try again or just have some fun^^

Cheers,

Denied

I remember having some fights with an ele at the westside of the GvG/duel spot that was switching between bunker and zerker, I’m not sure if that was you, there are so many ele’s :P
I Will ask again when AG is matched up against Gandara, Looking forward to it already!

Come at me bro!

Yup, I was that Ele :p.. But I might tweak a bit on my build and test it out on you!!! Even though, chances r big to have another tie :p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

Cheers,

Denied

Come at me bro!

Yup, I was that Ele :p.. But I might tweak a bit on my build and test it out on you!!! Even though, chances r big to have another tie :p

You better kick his butt as he is getting on my nerves! :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

It’s pretty bad when FSP need a bunch to kill me. U maek mi cri.

Attachments:

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: WingedWolfy.5621

WingedWolfy.5621

Logged in for the first time in a few months to make sure I don’t get rusty if I pick up GW2 again and had some fun on AG Borderland for a lot of the night. Some fun fights sprinkled in with getting run over by a mob but it is to be expected as a solo roamer. Had some giggles using up guild catas again and solo break down tower walls. Thanks for the 2 Kale who helped on tower lords with the last 20% on the first tower and the whole tower lord on the second after the wall broke. RoS please wake up your PuG zerg that took back the 1st tower as you left my guild cata still there to take down the wall again although it still got defended by 3 people but not before the wall went away. ^^

Might play again this week just depends if I do then feel free to ask for a fight if you see a noob ele from [ID] I always enjoy a good fight. Also a shout out to the warrior and mesmer who I dueled before logging off for the night was some good fun.

Wolfy Fluffypaw – S/D Thief – Desolation
Guilds – [ID] / [Perv] / [HUGS]

in Match-ups

rodyc.1574

There might have been a rumor you loot would include a precursor or perhaps it is just not smart to run into a big enemy group.
Wasn’t there so of course can neither confirm nor deny these theories.

Anyway i sincerely doubt they actually needed those numbers to kill you :P

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

There might have been a rumor you loot would include a precursor or perhaps it is just not smart to run into a big enemy group.

Been getting used to be chased by 10+ FSP whenever I solo roam when we’re not having guild raids. Dont think they like our guildtag anymore Taco, we should go into our über guild instead when roaming!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

No wonder they don’t :P You spawn camped us a day or two ago

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Only way to get to fight you guys without u WP’ing away or running away… even capped you keep during primetime yesterday… after our meet with you(PunK), we were really happy that we swapped over to EB to get some fights after trying to chase Kale in AG border, just had to wait out the queue so we got all our 20-25 into EB instead of just around 15 which we were at our only engagement in this matchup >.<, but they wiped a few times and as normal they swapped map. Found them in EB after we found you guys, wiped them once and as usual again, it seemed like they called it for the night or swapped border…

(with the WP’ing I dont mean PunK, but mostly the rest of FSP… havn’t had the pleasure to fight PunK more then one fight in this matchup yet)

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonekiller.6320

zonekiller.6320

Switching borders is needed sometimes though… As i saw AG take the keep a few times yesterday, hold our camps and outnumber us (talking about the time period from 9am till like 4pm and later that evening from lets say 8pm till 10.30pm after that i just logged of…

There is very little to do if you got a group of 10-15 but barely get them supplied. Oke yes you can use siegerazor, but then we get wiped. I tried a few times in EB then went Home Bl to cap our stuff back. Then went to EB (still no change) then there was very little to do then flip AG bay again so AG people would switch border and fsp could get the EB keep back… It is hard to see a group comming of lets say 30-35 and they just roll over you, then people (pugs as we don’t refer to wvw guilds atm) tend to run next time but i always try to get them stacked for a fight…

AG has alot of coverage during day and night, you got my respect for that!
FSP just needs more coverage to get us back where we once were.

Eron
FSP commander

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

Been getting used to be chased by 10+ FSP whenever I solo roam when we’re not having guild raids. Dont think they like our guildtag anymore Taco, we should go into our über guild instead when roaming!

Well it seems our servers are the same then, AG people love to chase me 1 vs 8 of 1 vs 10 in your border. And they realy enjoy attacking me when i am busy 1 vs 1-ing some1 from the RoS border. Love the corpse jumping some of you AG-ers do. If the insane skill you need to have to kill a single player is nog enough they pull out a nifty trick jumping on a corpse. Talking about über

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

I’ll tell my side of getting chased by many more than you and tea bagging.

I get chase something, get killed by many more but i never get tea-bag for one reason i don’t waste my time after i’m dead i just respawn, if there is not particular reason to stay defetead, i just respawn instant, i don’t waste my owm time, while i like a guild leave alone as single roamer if i stand on the side of them i don’t except every group to have the discipline to don’t attack a walking loot bag like a roamer near a guild group.
What i can say is, I teach to Dawn member to focus on what we’re doing don’t get in combat if you don’t have too, speed is a major thing, i can’t wait for everybody to restack, so don’t waste time of the group, and i’m sure to shout at them if they do it wrong.

Roamer, try to stand on the side of the group, usually they don’t attack, some pug group will go after you for a long time, but that’s pugs, other guild run usually they leave alone.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Anet is killing it with these match-ups. Boring week for everybody involved.

There’s an equal percentage of monkeys on every server. I will try to fight as fair as possible but I can’t expect it out of others. And I will definitely give respect to enemies who are willing to fight.

All you can do is to try set an example that others might begin to follow once they realize that outnumbering an enemy or attacking some upleveled guy takes no skill and will not really give you the same kind of enjoyment as besting an enemy during a fair and even fight.

Anet gave us no limits or rules to WvW, but the players themselves can make it more enjoyable for everyone involved by following their own unwritten rules.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Kinda easy talking when you put out numbers like you do. Ow and maybe take a look at your server and the joint effort (about a zerg of 50/60) to take garri yesterday vs 25/30 AoA-ers

Last matchup vs you lot, my 18-22 guys had to deal with 43 AoA (on your comms) + pugs. Over and Over again, many victories many defeats. Was a glorious week. Although you didn’t seem to notice our warrior night and we fought you with our 12 (last matchup).

It’s WvW and its never a even balanced fight. Complaining about keep attacks is well, just plain dumb. If you had a force pressuring the enemy, they wouldn’t be left with trying to take your Garri – “Blobbing” – or coming together or offensive forces happens when people sit in the last keep. Every server does that, it can’t be helped. Whether it be Gandaras keep farming Jade Sea for ages and having HoB join in the fun, or whether it be Abbadons keep farming them for 90+mins with Dawn + co. kitten Happens.

Whether we are 15 or 30 most guilds on AG have the mentality of not needlessly adding into fights that involve guild vs equal number or guild vs enemy guild. Until obvious the help is needed. Why spoil allies fun, why spoil enemies fun.

Pugs are like wild dogs, uncontrollable and kudos to the commanders out there that try <3.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Gj FIRE for wiping and hunting 15 kale ppl on funday monday. It was only necros, engis and eles. :d You guys so full of arrogance it’s not even funny. Keep bandwagoning and posting in the forums that’s the way to go, if you want fights swap to RoS and try that.

PS. Don’t even know why your guild leaders allow you to post that stuff with tag up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lycas.8540

Lycas.8540

Gj FIRE for wiping and hunting 15 kale ppl on funday monday. It was only necros, engis and eles. :d You guys so full of arrogance it’s not even funny. Keep bandwagoning and posting in the forums that’s the way to go, if you want fights swap to RoS and try that.

PS. Don’t even know why your guild leaders allow you to post that stuff with tag up.

It was more our intention to show respect for Kale and Punk since those are the only 2 guilds we really see in WvW this match up. No harm was intended with our comments. If you have any issues with forum posts made by our members just send me a /w in game.

Member of [TUP] The Unlikely Plan on Gandara [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

I’m sorry we weren’t aware of your ‘funday’, seemed you had fun WPing between maps so I guess I could of made a guess. But we came in looking for fights, and considering the only guilds that we can find almost everyday is PunKale we look for those. We bandwaggon?

We came to AG since we found RoS tier a little boring. We didn’t bandwaggon to this server either, a few of our members used to be on AG and suggested it to us since they knew the community already.

Also, how exactly are we full of arrogance? I’m a tad confused.

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

It was more our intention to show respect for Kale and Punk since those are the only 2 guilds we really see in WvW this match up. No harm was intended with our comments. If you have any issues with forum posts made by our members just send me a /w in game.

AoA has had 4 WvW events so far this week, strange you haven’t seen us

btw :
kitten you Dawn guild you have some good 1v1 thiefs running in your border

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lycas.8540

Lycas.8540

AoA has had 4 WvW events so far this week, strange you haven’t seen us

btw :
kitten you Dawn guild you have some good 1v1 thiefs running in your border

The maps are big we might have missed each other, I’ll keep an eye out for your tags.

Member of [TUP] The Unlikely Plan on Gandara [EU]

(edited by Lycas.8540)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

@Questular If it was a char is Charak/zeus, in case of human was panafe

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

I could say same about you guys. Chasing 1 guy with guild group is bit pathetic.

In finnish if u didn’t get it in english:
Aika idioottimaista jahdata yhtä kaveria kilta porukalla.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mangopersikka.9713

Mangopersikka.9713

I could say same about you guys. Chasing 1 guy with guild group is bit pathetic.

In finnish if u didn’t get it in english:
Aika idioottimaista jahdata yhtä kaveria kilta porukalla.

During prime time while we are running events we don’t intentionally chase random single people. However if you do happen to be on our path and you don’t have the reflexes/skills to dodge us we definately will kill you. Then again if that was outside of our events our people do leeroy like madmen after lootbags and wxp.

[Kale] Kalevala
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!… kiss kiss kiss

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taek.4671

Taek.4671

Last matchup vs you lot, my 18-22 guys had to deal with 43 AoA (on your comms) + pugs. Over and Over again, many victories many defeats. Was a glorious week. Although you didn’t seem to notice our warrior night and we fought you with our 12 (last matchup).

AoA did notice your warrior event. Initially just our warriors were sent to meet you at one of the tower battles and then we had groups of 2 classes sent in to battle you while the rest of us stood back and watched how they fared against your all warrior group both at the middle island at at vale camp. It was quite funny. It’s a pity you guys never noticed that we did notice and were having some fun with you.

[TGA]The Gamers Asylum

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

cheers for the fight in EB Punk was rather nice ^^

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

I noticed the vale camp – although didn’t know it was xyz class only. I noticed you only sent half your boys in while the other half waited. So ye I knew that part was deliberate

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

TUP Looking for GvG for Thursday… it don’t even have to be official if people are too worried about imaginary rating 15-20 something can be worked out if you don’t have “exact numbers”

We will most likely be separated in different leagues soon so won’t fight each other for awhile, so if anyone wants to fight we are always looking for a fight just holla and come at me bro

oh and <3 DW guys from reset night… balls of steel, we gave you the choice out of respect lol you chose what you chose

here’s too a more balanced match up for all us next time out

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

well that was a fun conga in EB just then :P

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonekiller.6320

zonekiller.6320

I hate that SM wp… never ending fight as your people keep running back to QL lolz

Eron
FSP commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

Was some really nice fights against AG today/tonight on EB, really enjoyed it.

Big thanks to the Charr warrior/guardian in cultural armor that tried to get up the wall and down to his people when he or she bugged through the inner gate at FSP Keep on EB.

Hope for a more balanced match up next week and mostly a match up were there are a 3 server fight, this is the 4th week in a row that FSP has played against more or less one server. Kudos though to RoS for trying and working with the population they still have around.

- Grievance

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.