FSP vs ROS vs AG (Again! :D)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Aurora Glade whines whenever they are matched against a higher tier zerger, because they apparently blob/zerg.
But when facing lower tier servers, they have no problem zerging themselves.

Ahh. Good old humanity.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Big thanks to the Charr warrior/guardian in cultural armor that tried to get up the wall and down to his people when he or she bugged through the inner gate at FSP Keep on EB.

Haha I know who you mean, yeah we don’t cheat, no point and no need too.

Kris, that is the fair weather side of most servers though… personally I love when AG is the underdog server like vs elona and augury… instead of being the dominant and scrambling over one another to fight… give me a zone to fight TUP we don’t shy away from a fight.

The hypocrisy of most servers though isn’t very classy though but whatever floats their boat. Personally I don’t enjoy killing any ROS guys, they should never ever be in the same match up, but the system is broke and it happens. To me, we must look to them like Abbadons do to us, despite us splitting up more, just the size difference. As for FSP they are the only people really to fight, and not that long ago weren’t that far away from being similar to AG.

Your server seems fragmented and suffering from a morale collapse, I haven’t seen so much zone swapping in awhile. When Abbadons blob gets farmed they do too. Hopefully you guys consolidate what you have and rebuild, the stronger our opposition servers the better.

TUP lf GvG tonight if any takers pst

cheers for the fights

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Btw, what happened to RoP, DIE and BloS? Remember all 3 of this guilds fueled 20-40 people on a daily basis when we first met FSP.
Last times I’ve only seen DIE with 10max and not a single RoP guy, BloS I saw yesterday with less then 10 aswell. What happened with this three guilds? Been consumed by other guilds? AoA and Kale? Just wondering as both those guilds have dropped heavily in numbers, and those two have gained a lot of people after our first meeting for some months ago.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

DIE is an pvx guild with main focus on pve. In punk are some (ex) members of them.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Does any Kale or Punk EVER solo roam? Because haven’t seen them running alone, not in this match up or the previous.

Kudos for the thief+mesmer group and some kale a ROS keep in EB, think the thief group was like from perixles or something. Good job waisting all your time on killing 1 warrior. And please don’t run away when you are alone next time. Is bad sportmanship.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Does any Kale or Punk EVER solo roam? Because haven’t seen them running alone, not in this match up or the previous.

Kudos for the thief+mesmer group and some kale a ROS keep in EB, think the thief group was like from perixles or something. Good job waisting all your time on killing 1 warrior. And please don’t run away when you are alone next time. Is bad sportmanship.

When I am in WvW I am built and traited for group support, Personally I lost interest in roamin quite some time back, although other members may still do this outside event time idk.

However, yesterday I joined event a little just after event started, and I was trying to get to the rest of the guys, and there happened to be 2 randoms running in same direction as me, and I think it was AG pug group chased me and let randoms go lol, hunted me down like a dog and squished me like a fly. Not complaining about it, after all, I am red and I am an enemy, not that I encourage chasing 1 guy with a blob but it was very annoying but quite funny same time as I watched the 2 randoms freely get a away without a scratch lol, I thought to myself “why me? What the hell did I do to deserve this?”lol.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

In addition, I’d like to thank all that I have fought this week had some great fights win or lose they have all been good fun. As TUP has said many times about them holding back if 1 guild is fighting another this is true I have witnessed this many times they are a good bunch. However they surprised me last night while we were fighting VcY at the side of QL, which was evenly “matched” cant say numbers because didnt have time to count, but certainly could have gone either way. We seen TUP and thought they would hold back, But VcY and TUP together this time = Dead PunK’s. Again as we all know this is WvW and dont blame them for doing it, we have shadowed other guilds many times. It just took some of us by suprise from witnessing them holding back in the past.

At least we are more causious in chasing little mesmer kite asurans in keeps from now

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

When I am in WvW I am built and traited for group support, Personally I lost interest in roamin quite some time back, although other members may still do this outside event time idk.

However, yesterday I joined event a little just after event started, and I was trying to get to the rest of the guys, and there happened to be 2 randoms running in same direction as me, and I think it was AG pug group chased me and let randoms go lol, hunted me down like a dog and squished me like a fly. Not complaining about it, after all, I am red and I am an enemy, not that I encourage chasing 1 guy with a blob but it was very annoying but quite funny same time as I watched the 2 randoms freely get a away without a scratch lol, I thought to myself “why me? What the hell did I do to deserve this?”lol.

Yea had that a few times aswel, it is the tag I guess :p. But solo roaming is very dissapointing this week. Normally I get some good fights around EB, but not this week. Oh well, the raids are still fun.

Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Same here, i roamed AG border the last couple of days and i am a bit dissapointed. People tend to run into towers, supply camps when i approach or after going almost down. Even had a 2 vs 2 where 1 of my opponents ran back to the tower to man the cannon… Haven’t found an even fight so far, no problem because it is wvw and not 1 vs 1. But if people try to jump me atleast finish the fight and dont run into safety if the fight doesn’t go your way

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

In addition, I’d like to thank all that I have fought this week had some great fights win or lose they have all been good fun. As TUP has said many times about them holding back if 1 guild is fighting another this is true I have witnessed this many times they are a good bunch. However they surprised me last night while we were fighting VcY at the side of QL, which was evenly “matched” cant say numbers because didnt have time to count, but certainly could have gone either way. We seen TUP and thought they would hold back, But VcY and TUP together this time = Dead PunK’s. Again as we all know this is WvW and dont blame them for doing it, we have shadowed other guilds many times. It just took some of us by suprise from witnessing them holding back in the past.

At least we are more causious in chasing little mesmer kite asurans in keeps from now

Thing is, we did hold back. We go in to mop up once its obvious our allies have lost the fight. Which in that example you had won, dead allies/downed allies and maybe 6 or so trying to regroup. I don’t wait for them all to get slaughtered At that point we dropped down and sorted it out.

Many many times in eb last night (hate eb, but fsp/ros had no force whatsoever anywhere else – so we went there for a change), we left people engaged 1-1, Kale V VcY, we watched, saw PunK try to add in, blocked you off and engaged. (near bravorst)

Good action in/around that keep of yours. Just a shame our friendlies couldn’t stop a single dolyak getting in. Seeing the gates go to full and walls go to fortified when we had you pinned inside, just plain facepalm moment and the inability of EB players.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Btw, what happened to RoP, DIE and BloS? Remember all 3 of this guilds fueled 20-40 people on a daily basis when we first met FSP.
Last times I’ve only seen DIE with 10max and not a single RoP guy, BloS I saw yesterday with less then 10 aswell. What happened with this three guilds? Been consumed by other guilds? AoA and Kale? Just wondering as both those guilds have dropped heavily in numbers, and those two have gained a lot of people after our first meeting for some months ago.

I can talk about BloS.
Since we’re a PvX guild, and lot of people are on holiday (I know that it’s difficult to understand, but in Italy most of the people go on holiday during August), we just do some roaming with a few number of people. We’ll came back soon

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Had great fun in EB with some guys from Velocity [VcY] this afternoon, had some fun 1v1’s. The 15 min fight with the Ele was the best To bad the AG zerg came in to ruine it.

Ooh and the fight at the front of FSP’s keep was hilarious to watch. Hope you guys enjoyed it aswell ^^.

Hope we can do some more 1v1’s in the future

Cheers

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

Aurora Glade whines whenever they are matched against a higher tier zerger, because they apparently blob/zerg.

Ahh. Good old humanity.

I must say that I have seen very little complaints about blobs when against higher tiers lately. So where do you see those?
I checked thru the two last threads against higher tiers on this forum and could actually not find any complaints about blobs as such.

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

Had great fun in EB with some guys from Velocity [VcY] this afternoon, had some fun 1v1’s. The 15 min fight with the Ele was the best To bad the AG zerg came in to ruine it.

Ooh and the fight at the front of FSP’s keep was hilarious to watch. Hope you guys enjoyed it aswell ^^.

Hope we can do some more 1v1’s in the future

Cheers

Yea was a good fight, kinda ironic that when I complain on the forum about no 1vs1 that not even 5min later I find someone willing to. You got a lot of healing going on, needed a lot of damage to finish you off.

You were fighting against our mains tho, the thief has like 2k+ hours on him and I got 1.7k on my warrior. I did use the cheesy build, but it is the best for solo roaming and escaping angry zergs :p.

Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

Was a fun evening night on RoS border, we had some rly nice fights.

Also thanks to Dawn for the practise GvG.

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty Kale and Punk for the Pratice Gvg, with Kale was really tight, Punk hard fight, will try to get better next time

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Ty Kale and Punk for the Pratice Gvg, with Kale was really tight, Punk hard fight, will try to get better next time

Thank you too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

This match up is coming on an end, I hope we all will have more fair match ups the comming week. Anyway thanks to RoS and AG. Had some really nice fights with my guildies this week.

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

in Match-ups

KrisHQ.4719

Ahh. Good old humanity.

I must say that I have seen very little complaints about blobs when against higher tiers lately. So where do you see those?
I checked thru the two last threads against higher tiers on this forum and could actually not find any complaints about blobs as such.

Well. I’m not playing WvW anymore, so you may be right that the community has changed. I hope that is the case

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Well this weeks matchup is almost over, but i hope we get Aurora Glade next week (again again). Would be lovely to have more 1v1 with you guys.
But i think the majority of the players of FSP want something else.

Perhaps i’m to selfish :p

If we dont fight against eachother next week, then i wish you all the best and i thank you for this week of fun fighting.

Good luck and we see eachother soon

Cheers

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

Well. I’m not playing WvW anymore

why the hell would you post in matchup threads then?

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

KrisHQ.4719

Well. I’m not playing WvW anymore

why the hell would you post in matchup threads then?

Because I still browse the forums now and then?
Might want to come back at some point, so I just keep up to date with what’s happening.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Goodbye FSP & ROS… Hopefully the kittened match making system doesn’t put us together again to prove how broken it is… where the dominant side struggle to find fun and anyone to fight and the other sides do pve for a week. I know FSP can be a lot stronger than it has shown, not sure if its the new living worlds, or bad server morale or both. Always felt guilty killing any ROS I hope you guys get a more competitive match up with equal pop servers soon

From our last match up

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Twinny.9304

Goodbye FSP & ROS… Hopefully the kittened match making system doesn’t put us together again to prove how broken it is… where the dominant side struggle to find fun and anyone to fight and the other sides do pve for a week. I know FSP can be a lot stronger than it has shown, not sure if its the new living worlds, or bad server morale or both. Always felt guilty killing any ROS I hope you guys get a more competitive match up with equal pop servers soon

From our last match up

Nice little compilation you got there, surprised not too see the little kite asuran one that was a classic even though we were on the receiving end of it may fave song of all time at the start of vid too

Good luck in the next match up lottery, no matter who u face anything is possible, like when Cardiff beat Man city other week, didn’t expect that, but it made me happy