FSP vs ROS vs Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

I think it’s been a rly long time since we had that much coverage anyway we mostly have eb + 1-2 borders filled in prime and out of prime eb + a border or so depending on time.

And AG having more numbers + pve event hitting now means it snowballs anyway more ag zerg to flip and get the maps, less people bother with wvwvw and check pve on our side, gonna do the same

So in the end the things they do now is just selfdestructive for their own fun on the rest of the matchup, means not much around will be flipped maybe some in prime again ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Brave to do a four omega golem rush combined a zerg to downtier our whole border, gj AG.

Well, Ag is the fotm server of this month with the new guilds and all so it has always a morale boosting effect to the population. That is until people get matched up with the top tier german servers they go back to complaining about offpeak golem rushes instead of doing them themselves.

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

What’s happening with FSP, 1-2 months ago you guys could pressure all 4 borderlands, now it barely looks like you can keep pressure on EB and another borderland, + maybe a small group on the second :S

Living Story and random match-up is what happened. The combination of those 2 has pretty much made every pug we have only log onto EB and even there if someone cool is leading.

No hard decision for our PUGs since our “WvW-guilds” barley cooperate with them lately cause of all this “omg we are more than 10 peeps at one location, we are blobing. spread out! spread out!”-kitten . They rather running on their own without integrating the PUGs, who running uncoordinate over the battlefield as a easy target. So no wonder that our numbers decrease more and more.
You can flame the german servers for “blobing” but they at least integrating everyone to the group and playing together. Something i cant say about FSP.

(edited by lindstroem.3601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ag didn’t get that too many people, Pugs are there but no more than before, we got a new guilds Vcy and HoB some time ago, of course it helps in primetime.
Fsp is low on point because of their lack of coverage we can’t help with that, we offer GvG aganist Fsp guild, we are here to give you a fair fight, GvG is the best option, most of Fsp guild didn’t anwser, and that’s fine, everybody will be ready when they want to be ready.

Ag coverage of course gets a bit less aganist German but we always put out a fight.
I Hope Fsp gain back coverage, guild and pugs soon enough.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Whoa, wtf PunK why you deny our 2 matches with you on the site?

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luez.1937

Luez.1937

What do you mean?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

What do you mean?

This probably:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Unofficial-GvG-Scene-Thread/page/3#post2673217

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

I want to congratulate the FSP will to fight. Maybe we propose ArenaNet to withdraw from WvWvW FSP server if nobody plays?

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Big shout out to DW for the GvG today!
Got to try out a lot of new builds and compositions, nice fights, nice attitude and a nice bunch of people!
Thank you for making our night interesting!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Here is the link with GvG DW vs. FIRE! Enjoy the music
(note: this is recorded out of the guestside point of view)

http://www.twitch.tv/terrorsquad1990/b/449294125

Don’t mind to follow my channel to support me

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

I mean the 2 gvgs we had both 5-0 got denied on the site. Denying us our history. While in the same week you added the HoB, Fire etc results but denied ours – Irked me, had massive respect for your guys sense of humour and running alone yet this is a low blow.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

GvG (kinda unprepared, just for the fun) FSV vs. NP: http://www.twitch.tv/terrorsquad1990/c/2792828

Thanks for the fun guys

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

I mean the 2 gvgs we had both 5-0 got denied on the site. Denying us our history. While in the same week you added the HoB, Fire etc results but denied ours – Irked me, had massive respect for your guys sense of humour and running alone yet this is a low blow.

Hey, I think there is a missunderstanding here, please PM one of our leaders to sort it out. No use in taking this on the forum.

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

(edited by Hiddo de Beste.4680)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

@Dranul:

To be fair: we are not the kind of guild to not accept a loss on the GvG website unless we previously agreed to the GvG being an “unofficial one” (as in: unlisted).

The GvG you are referring to (in the same week as HoB and Fire) was the exact same day as the fight with Fire. It was my understanding that this was to be a practice GvG (as in: unofficial). Therefore, not listed.

I am personnaly not responsible (within PunK) for what happens on that website (its another PunK’s responsibility), but im guessing that it has something to do with that.

I do however have to say that i would have much rather seen you come to us in private so we can sort this out, before you decided to post this message. That didnt happen (to my knowledge). That’s a shame if you ask me.

Like i said: PunK is not, and will never be, the guild to deny other guilds their history, unless it is agreed upon before hand that it was not to be listed in the first place…

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Sign this petition for getting Official GvG in GW2!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/official-gvg-setup-in-gw2/

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Had no time tonight was out and came back late – hence didn’t have time to do it correctly and appropriately in a private manner. We’ve both discussed this now in private, all sorted and misunderstandings now corrected.

PunK is correct that they aren’t that kinda guild – hence my initial shock and disappointment not to mention my overreaction. All sorted.

For me it needs a place for history on site. As a GvG is a GvG part of the history of us all.

Still for others it is an apparent issue though with people dodging GvGs, gets frustrating when you go weeks without one.

Appreciate the chat Dark.

Keep doing what your doing PunK – Misunderstanding corrected, outburst squashed.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Thank you FIRE. It was really cool. Everyone enjoyed it

Regards from DW,

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Still have a chance for GvG tonight. 15-20. Let us know asap.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Turx.6987

Turx.6987

Keep doing what your doing PunK – Misunderstanding corrected, outburst squashed.

Gratz [PunK] on World First Dranul Forum Rage Retraction! :-P

Turx Stormcaller (Ele) – Turx of the Veil (Mes) – Hand of Blood [HoB]

Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

Just another day of FS WvW reporting (See Attachment).

P.S. Thanks FIRE for letting TUP fight us first (AoA, back at your spawn) instead of just rolling us over with your forces combined!

That would have been [LAND] + friends. We assumed GvGs were going on so decided to go candyzerg other things. I have video footage of it waiting to be uploaded.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

in Match-ups

Posted by: aern.5023

aern.5023

Cathaerna | Dugada
Hand of Blood [HoB]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

Nice vids!, fun to se myself in there was “the annoying warrior” (with blue bow) at bridge fight near our keep.

Not a HoT copy owner

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

What’s happening with FSP, 1-2 months ago you guys could pressure all 4 borderlands, now it barely looks like you can keep pressure on EB and another borderland, + maybe a small group on the second :S

Living Story and random match-up is what happened. The combination of those 2 has pretty much made every pug we have only log onto EB and even there if someone cool is leading.

No hard decision for our PUGs since our “WvW-guilds” barley cooperate with them lately cause of all this “omg we are more than 10 peeps at one location, we are blobing. spread out! spread out!”-kitten . They rather running on their own without integrating the PUGs, who running uncoordinate over the battlefield as a easy target. So no wonder that our numbers decrease more and more.
You can flame the german servers for “blobing” but they at least integrating everyone to the group and playing together. Something i cant say about FSP.

And you dont think that the fact that FSP PUGS are unable to listen most of the time,are unable to stack,unable to follow and stick on the commander without chasing one guy with half the zerg,unable to follow the most simplest of orders,unable to scout,Hanging on sentry’s when there’s rush to defend a tower…losing that tower in the process because 75% wants Sentry WXP…Using a Mortar ? Whats that…. ? Maybe,just maybe..these things are connected to each other and the fact that commanders are dropping like flies because of this.But no…Lets blame the Guilds,thats much easier..Let me tell you,EB is in kitten because youre losing commanders because the PUGS behave like this,its not because of the guilds at all.You guys dont even realize whats happening and why its happening do you.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonekiller.6320

zonekiller.6320

I agree, there shouldn’t be a blame on the guilds (fsp) as they sort of form there own independant group. (reason why they call themselves a wvw guild)

And commanders not picking up the tag is indeed the naked truth. Last time i checked, Locolicious left fsp. (and i understand him)
It’s really sad when you don’t have troops aka the pugs, like 50% of the time, and then we you do got a group, of let’s say 15-20 people. They just come to farm wxp instead of fighting for their server and gaining wxp in the progress. And in the end, they blame the commanders (not saying that we are always right) but losing keeps/towers is logical when 5 of those 20 people actually follow the commands or let’s say read the team/mapchat (or maybe they read but ignore it, who knows)

Full respect for FSP WvW-guilds because if they are needed, even when they do guildevents, they just come and help a hand when they are being asked to. (the AG golemrush on the fsp keep for example).

I seriously hope FSPs’ wvw community (guilds, independant commanders and pugs) picks up where they left off in the near future. Makes it more fun for all of us, none likes to lose…

Eron
FSP commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Aurora Glade – Stop zerging.

Sincerely, everyone.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

Didn’t know RoS took four chaps from [team] as such a serious threat against 15+.
Thanks for the fight! could imagine the team chat: “GUYS PLACING AC BUILD NOW GOGOGO PLACED BUILD HURRY UP”
-“but its four”
“GODkitten IT DO AS I SAY”

Attachments:

Rizadom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Had some great fun on ROS border just pvp-ing with a small group vs small groups

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

Seems the pve update also hit AG, had some good fun in pug vs pug on AG border, with numbers around 10-15 for both

in Match-ups

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

Seems the pve update also hit AG, had some good fun in pug vs pug on AG border, with numbers around 10-15 for both

PvE update didn’t hit the major guilds in AG tbh, Guilds didn’t raid due to other guilds from the other server jumping map after few wipes or sometimes just calling it a day(not calling any names , those guilds know themselves), what will the guilds do PvD haha no thanks. Lets just hope that the next match up to be better .

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Yeah, this has been the most boring week I’ve ever had against FSP, and I’ve had like 5 weeks with them I think…

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

During prime time FSP still fights and fights hard. To bad this game is about coverage and we at FSP dont have good coverage outside primetime.

Kinda disapointed about the lack of roamers in AG and ROS. It’s hard to find 1 vs 1 battle’s. It’s easy to find 5 vs 1 battle’s though.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Thank you NP for the nice GvG yesterday !

Cheers from DW,

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders