Far shiverspeaks/ruins of surmia/fort rannick

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

awesome matchup, whas a long time ago i met fsp… looking forward to this week!!…

if there is any guild for a gvg plz whisper me ingame…

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

FR stands for ‘Fast Runners’ /fact

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

So wheres the old far shiverpeakers from VcY? hmm? would love to meet you guys Greetings from the PINK NORN

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Karma can be a real kitten sometimes.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Really enjoyed the fights in EB tonight against Far Shiverpeaks.

~~Ayeres~~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Good fights on home border AoA and grrrr.. lion, you were a pain in the kitten .. but brilliant.
You guys kept us real busy.. fun fights though.

Good luck in the remainder of the matchup, if we can get some points out of this we’ll be happy, 2nd place would be brilliant. ^.^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight. Our border was like swiss cheese :O keeping us busy all the time! But still did well to defend what we had. No guild particularly stood out for me unfortunately yet. A lot of running away involved from both servers. But we enjoyed the epic fights and stuff

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

Amazing night on our border tonight, cheers to everyone.

FR, your grip on Bay was vice-like. Kudos. I’m trying to convince my guild to have an event on an enemy border where we just focus on taking, holding and upgrading a keep for as long as possible. Clearly it’s gonna have to be yours.

RoS, you guys are a nuisance. We could never take our eyes off Hills for very long or you’d find your way inside yet again. Keep it up.

Given our respective ratings, FSP probably has better coverage than you guys, but prime time looks to be a lot of fun. Best of luck to all!

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

We had a lot of fun here in DW.
A bit too much PvD from my point of view, either almost nobody either entier border. Hope to get accross more guild groups

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

I think it will be a good match-up, you really have some ambitious defenders/scouts in your borderland FSP. Made it hard for us to get into your keeps. All the superior ac’s in Hills made it difficult aswell. Wow it were a lot!
I think this match up will be better for us than the last, we can fight you guys on 2 maybe 3 borderlands but not on 4 but since FR and FSP have to focus on themselfes aswell that should not be a problem for us.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

Amazing night on our border tonight, cheers to everyone.

RoS, you guys are a nuisance. We could never take our eyes off Hills for very long or you’d find your way inside yet again. Keep it up.

Haha yeah thats how we intended to be. But the amount of superior arrow carts :O
Sadly we were left with 20 people at one point since half our force went to help home bl. After that point we were outmanned all the time and played even more self sacrificing :P (watercamp hint). Sadly we never got enough supplys into hills to upgrade it and now we dont have enough people to attack you anymore.

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

Good Luck RoS and FR (and ofcourse my fellow FSP-ers)!
Have fun this match-up!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

(edited by DarkRealityNL.1594)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izzyzz.6301

Izzyzz.6301

Awesome night (just wake up). “NOBODY expects the Surmia zerg!” ;-) Huge thanks for AoA, guys you are amazing! Also question for RoS, how its even possible that you have rank 19? ;-) Pressure you put on fsp hills was almost perfect. Cheers!

Lexi

P.S. A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh

Lexi From Behind – thief || Lexi Delusion – mesmer
[lion] – FSP

(edited by Izzyzz.6301)

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Awesome night (just wake up). “NOBODY expects the Surmia zerg!” ;-) Huge thanks for AoA, guys you are amazing! Also question for RoS, how its even possible that you have rank 19? ;-) Pressure you put on fsp hills was almost perfect. Cheers!

Lexi

P.S. A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh

You have to look at the whole picture m8.

On homeborder we started with a good RiOT defense, not going to lie, we started out with 40~ RiOT or so, that quickly became 30.. and that quickly became 20-25ish which we ran with for most of the time, pretty much our core players.

We were really outnumbered at home border with only RiOT defending and some pug commanders (who did a good job for as much as they could do ofc). We had a rough time at home bl vs AoE, lion and the french constantly breaking kitten all across the map. :P

Similar story goes for EB where it is only VcY defending.

Also need to point out that we are always good at reset, we won’t be the same during the week. We really do lack coverage, altho it may not seem like that at some points, we need to split our forces. As said, on home bl it was 30v100 (french & fsp combined). It’s not easy keeping your keeps, we didn’t even have time for repairs.. everything looked like swiss cheese lol.

in Match-ups

Izzyzz.6301

Lion had only 7. ppl on map. ;-)

[lion] – FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Small homecoming for VcY and FSP. Seemed along time ago when we fought in T1 with the Russians and EU powerhouse prime time.

Also looking for gvg with punk and fsv, check your gvg.com.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Pretty much what I tried to say, we are able to assemble our guilds for reset but during the week we rarely raid together. We only have two big guilds that can raid daily, RiOT & VcY. Also recently got WAR from WSR but they might still be dealing with transfers and such.

@Izzyzz

Yeah, you did.. but when it’s just one force defending and doing the scoutwork.. you guys did a huge amount of damage to our keeps while AoE kept us busy with 40-50.. they did the same you did to our keeps, hell.. at Bay south they placed catapults at every wall lollllllll. Bay was bound to fall at some point, we had left it in hands of the pug commander when it fell.. because it was too much for us to run across the entire map, which we had been doing for HOURS..

Haven’t even mentioned the french, they also had around 40+.. but no real guilds, it’s always a mass of pugs that die so easily lol.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in Match-ups

Izzyzz.6301

So far you gave us great fights! So thanks for that! Hope you will grow in numbers in week time. ;-) Good luck and have fun!

Cheers,
Lexi

*AoA ^^

[lion] – FSP

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Haha AoA yeah.. looking forward to punk & fsv, heard they are really good.. been fighting blobs for weeks, lootbags are fun and all.. but we do prefer something organised and skilled.. and this will probably be our first encounter with that since Gunnar’s Hold FURY and a few other guilds I forgot.. all our past matchups were a bit of meh… I was so happy when I saw this matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnosian.8750

Magnosian.8750

After that point we were outmanned all the time and played even more self sacrificing :P (watercamp hint).

Haha, watercamp was hilarious. We were wondering why you guys kept coming. Thanks for the lootbags! :>

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

We had 2 reasons to hold the watercamp. First it was upgraded and we planned to upgrade hills. Second reason was that there were fight markers at the south west gate of garrison which moved to the lordroom so we hoped that the frenchies were able to take garrison. That would have given us the time to continue upgrading hills. Sadly for us it did not work out i guess you are not that sad about that. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taek.4671

Taek.4671

Only joined the late AoA event on RoS bl and had a great evening. Was great to encounter VcY again Last time they were one of us not our enemies.

Lion did a fantastic job working with AoA on RoS bl and Lion King songs were sang in their honour on our TS.

I know our guys were on FSP bl earlier in the evening with one of our other commanders and hear there were some good fights.

We have been really impressed with RoS and always like FR, though never really encountered them on RoS bl last night. Looks like it will be a good week.

[TGA]The Gamers Asylum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

After that point we were outmanned all the time and played even more self sacrificing :P (watercamp hint).

Haha, watercamp was hilarious. We were wondering why you guys kept coming. Thanks for the lootbags! :>

We were outmanned so we thought we can as well keep you busy there by just coming back and back and back ;P

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

Only joined the late AoA event on RoS bl and had a great evening. Was great to encounter VcY again Last time they were one of us not our enemies.

Lion did a fantastic job working with AoA on RoS bl and Lion King songs were sang in their honour on our TS.

I know our guys were on FSP bl earlier in the evening with one of our other commanders and hear there were some good fights.

We have been really impressed with RoS and always like FR, though never really encountered them on RoS bl last night. Looks like it will be a good week.

Taeky what are you doing on the forums :O i thought you hate them.

Anyways good luck, hope we collide in a battle soon, allways wanted to kill friends :P

<3

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Had lots of good fights against RoS so far, really surprised (in a pleasant way).
As for FR so far i have only seen blobs and emote spam. Hope you guys can do better than that.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Had lots of good fights against RoS so far, really surprised (in a pleasant way).
As for FR so far i have only seen blobs and emote spam. Hope you guys can do better than that.

I don’t wanna .. err spoil it.. and RiOT will kick my kitten for saying this, but it won’t get any better than that ^.^

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

It can allways get worse! If you know what i mean^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Respect to AoA for not sending an entire guild after a solo roamer Felt good to not see a zerg coming yet still be left alone to fight that challenging sentry.. Even left a few 1v1 fights alone..

Appreciated

Qronuz – Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Thank you. And as far as FR is concerned, it won’t get better, that’s just their play style – loads and loads of squishy people in a single blob getting downed in less than 5 seconds and ressing their teammates just 2 meters away from your group. I’m actually starting to get the feeling we’re fighting FR bots here.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Hello! Took over command at 5 am when Ruins of Surnia kept attacking our keep in EB non stop. Was an awesome fight! Every single time you were close to getting the inner gate down you got wiped and you still came back that was awesome to see the persistence of the commander, good job wouldn’t have done it another way. but we were outmanned though :P And was commanding for a while to try and turn the tides around and we did. Great fights though, awesome comebacks, awesome twisting of turns…. keep it up, looking for more great times this week. Good luck.

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

FSP outmanned in EB? ;p I’ve been steamrolled multiple times by a 70~ man blob, this was during the day though, 2-3PM GMT.

Pugs mainly, don’t want to be starting the blob discussion. Been a very fun matchup so far, really enjoying it a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

During that time we were outmanned :p cause you did a good push on reset

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Izzyzz.6301

Wow guys. Best bday party ever! We started at 0:00 AM @ RoS, 9. commanders on map or so, huge thanks for everyone who “Charge for Lexi”, especially AoA again, without you my party would take place at briar! And killing wurm… Im really touched. You really made my day. Ty for RoS, your resistance provided awesome fights I really enjoyed last night. But show must go on, so see you later on after party!

Cheers,
Lexi

[lion] – FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Happy Bday Lexi! Greetings from Surmia and may you get many birthdaylootbags!

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

I made a friend today. We were sieging up bay on our border, where Fort Ranik had taken up residency, and a RoS guy came in and sat down to watch. I jumped around a bit before approaching to show I was friendly, and joined him.

Sadly FR pushed out and I had to go rejoin my group. I wish we had more time.

Attachments:

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnosian.8750

Magnosian.8750

I made a friend today. We were sieging up bay on our border, where Fort Ranik had taken up residency, and a RoS guy came in and sat down to watch. I jumped around a bit before approaching to show I was friendly, and joined him.

Sadly FR pushed out and I had to go rejoin my group. I wish we had more time.

Did you exchange numbers?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

EFL is a smaller roaming guild that came to RoS as well, just like WAR we come from WSR.

Last night we tried to do what smaller guilds can do: take camps, do hit and run fights, take a few towers, and yes: we even trebbed Bay

We had loads of fun last night, and thanks for all the ones who came at us.

We won’t be the ‘big’ guild, but we do try to make a difference in our own way.

For reference: I’m the little jumpy engineer Asura, had a Flamethrower last night, but that is always open for discussion.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

(edited by Kimbald.2697)

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

Had fun flippin stuff on FS border! Lots of bags lots of loot, was amazing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mWFYlh3z56s
Video of reset… enjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

well AOTM had fun today especially against PunK look forward to meeting you again on thursday hopfully

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

well AOTM had fun today especially against PunK look forward to meeting you again on thursday hopfully

We still havent met PunK yet, Kale were a challenge tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

We still havent met PunK yet, Kale were a challenge tonight.

Because we sent them back to spawn quite quick today.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

Was fun, except for one thing. Up until now I thought FSP was a clean server until someone from your ranks (I don’t know who) used a zoom hack to destroy our AC at the back of Hills lord room.

I’m not really mad or disappointed at the player, nor the server tbh. I’m more infuriated at ArenaNet for not dealing with kittening kittened up hackers even after the game’s been out for a whole kitten year! Bugs everywhere, cheaters warping through walls into towers and using hacks to get an advantage, skill lag in bigger fights…. the hell is this?

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Hi, I was leading Kalevala today at FSP. Got bored of fighting the RiOT semiblob with 20~ , give or take 3, guildies alone. (Because clearly there was nothing we could’ve done vs. it) so I hit the blue shiny tag up at the end to just rage thru hills before doors upgrade.

What comes to the comments about zoomhacking. I was personally manning each and every counter siege built. You might wanna check “Radius upgrade” for ACs. Any further ‘zoomhacking’ q.q you can discuss with me in the field.

Against VcY I commanded in EB last night before they left it completely. Sorry for overpowering with numbers but it’s WvWvW after all.

Good guilds, good fights RoS. Give Xerion back. All my rage.

in Match-ups

Cradorell.3941

Hi, I was leading Kalevala today at FSP. Got bored of fighting the RiOT semiblob with 20~ , give or take 3, guildies alone. (Because clearly there was nothing we could’ve done vs. it) so I hit the blue shiny tag up at the end to just rage thru hills before doors upgrade.

Took you a fair few tries with double our numbers

What comes to the comments about zoomhacking. I was personally manning each and every counter siege built. You might wanna check “Radius upgrade” for ACs. Any further ‘zoomhacking’ q.q you can discuss with me in the field.

Against VcY I commanded in EB last night before they left it completely. Sorry for overpowering with numbers but it’s WvWvW after all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

We were outmanned so we thought we can as well keep you busy there by just coming back and back and back ;P

Feel free to keep us busy that way anytime you like We had a great time and made good use of a combat-merchant.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the field.

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

Hypocrit much?

From what I’ve heard, we did outnumber you 1/2 but like you said, it’s the nature of WvW and luckily we don’t always pull those numbers, I prefer it small scaled (20-25~).. I wasn’t there yesterday so I have no idea what went on at FSP BL.

About AC hacks.. we’ve seen it so much lately people jump to conclusions quickly (paranoid ;p).. but it is a huge problem Anet needs to deal with really.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Also have enjoyed the battles this week even though we have been completely outnumbered and overrun (ROS) at certain times of the day (one of the hassles of playing in the Oceania time zone) mind you its not unusual for ROS to have the out manned icon showing.

That is my two cents worth.

in Match-ups

Sceinna.3561

I had no idea that is how it worked… it still is cheating however and you might want to edit your post Song. =/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

Pretty sure ArenaNet’s stance on it is: It’s a feature.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

still looking for a GvG this week, we have time on wednesday and thursday…

whisper me ingame plz!!… we can do 15 vs 15 maybe 20 vs 20

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP