FerguiliCious/ExtraTerrestrial/Manvil Stone

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

I’m a roamer

Sf has non of those! Why you lie! You can’t lie on internet!

SF have roamers… They roam in small packs of 20+ and usually have a bunch of [CoSA] with they.

I may be new to bronze League but I found this after reading this post and thought it was perfect

“When SF strays from the zerg”

Thank you for making my day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

Greetings from Dragonbrand. To the OP, please continue making interesting matchup names.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Duels at ET windmill!

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

To the FC and AR groups who are currently engaging in our threeway in ARBL – was it as good for you as it was for us?

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Posted by: herrard.1274

herrard.1274

To the FC and AR groups who are currently engaging in our threeway in ARBL – was it as good for you as it was for us?

Yes, the most fun we’ve had the entire match up. WZ thanks you.

[WZ] Dbounty – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

that was amazing and very fun! Had any of these 3 zergs fought SF, it would have filled the bags of its players 5 times! but ya i’m looking forward for more fight like this in the future keep up the good work both of you ^^

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Is ET gonna steal 2nd place from AR!? It’s so close! I’m kinda rooting for AR because I don’t want to see any server get 3rd in all matches.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

So ET, I have a serious question here. What was your strategy last night hoping to accomplish? You sent a 50 ish man Zerg into FC BL, captured everything and left. Because we only had about 10 people on, realistically you could have held our entire BL as long as you wanted.

However, you didn’t hold anything and it was all captured back within 20 minutes. Could this time not have been better spent attacking AR somewhere on their BL or in EB and actually gaining points against the opponent you hope to surpass? I am honestly curious at the thought process behind that zerg attack.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Have you heard of a karma train?

I capped some of the towers (away from the zerg) and then I went to sleep because I had work today. :P

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

Wow, that’s all it was? Seems like an awfully stupid thing to do when your server is fighting for 2nd place and only a few thousand points separate you with a day to go. I guess that is T8 for ya.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

Wow, that’s all it was? Seems like an awfully stupid thing to do when your server is fighting for 2nd place and only a few thousand points separate you with a day to go. I guess that is T8 for ya.

You might have missed the memo but… ya know… most of the people give no kittens about WvW rank or position. Alot of ET people do whatever pleases them at the moment, no kittens were given about score or anything.

We gangsters.

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You might have missed the memo but… ya know… most of the people give no kittens about WvW rank or position. Alot of ET people do whatever pleases them at the moment, no kittens were given about score or anything.

We gangsters.

Yeah… And also i don’t recall FC being a top tier server… (By the way you talk about ‘T8 server’)

Did I missed somenthing?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

It sounds like someone is b-tt hurt at having their t3 garri & hills flipped.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

FC were at the bottom of tier 8 for so long, I think we know enough about it to comment.

And yes, it does suck to lose all 3 of your fully upgraded keeps to idiots on a karma train who should be fighting for position and points, which is what WvW is supposed to be about. If you are happy to be a server that’s in the basement, then I guess its ok with me. We collectively at FC chose to try to get better and we did. We got no new players, we stepped up our play. Personally I am disappointed, I am used to seeing better out of ET.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

this late in the week is usually yolo karma time however in this situation if I were ET I would not want to lose to AR and if I were AR I would definitely want a 2nd place finish.

Times like that where I personally don’t care I still recognize server morale as a whole is impacted by how you finish and thinking about growth and future battles doing the best you can is always in your server’s best interest.

in Match-ups

Your tears are delicious. I remember all the QQ when FC lost to ET a few matches ago. Can you get those people back in this thread to QQ too?

I love it when people brag about their server skillz. FC didn’t get any better as far as I can tell. Score and PPT is just about coverage. Let me rephrase that for you.

We collectively at FC chose to have better coverage and we did. We got no new players, we stopped sleeping. Personally I am disappointed, I am used to seeing better out of ET.

Maguuma
#allisvain

(edited by Avatar of Belle.9623)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Awe you guys wait till the last day of the matchup to argue? wtf you guys suck! FC= skill ET= noobs!

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

FC were at the bottom of tier 8 for so long, I think we know enough about it to comment.

And yes, it does suck to lose all 3 of your fully upgraded keeps to idiots on a karma train who should be fighting for position and points, which is what WvW is supposed to be about. If you are happy to be a server that’s in the basement, then I guess its ok with me. We collectively at FC chose to try to get better and we did. We got no new players, we stepped up our play. Personally I am disappointed, I am used to seeing better out of ET.

Are you really gonna start smack talking in Bronze League.

Since we’re smack talking, let’s be real here. You are actually the same and Belle said it perfectly – coverage does not mean you got better. I see the same guilds, maybe a few new FC guilds but maybe they just started to join in? Which is great, to be honest, it’s always nice to see new guilds help their server in WvW. But you should get off of your kitten high horse if you think that coverage means you’re playing better.

So you’re able to cover your BL and EB? That’s good. Never a bad thing. But when you lose things in WvW it’s because that area lacked the coverage or back up to protect it. We took some FC things and they got taken back. But the point is that we could take it, we did take it, and we would take it again.

You had coverage. That’s it. I’m not going to say you’re not good opponents but your coverage does not mean skill. If you keep thinking like that, you’re going to get beat down badly by higher tiered servers.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

nothing that happens on wed/thu/fri means anything unless its a close match.

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Awe you guys wait till the last day of the matchup to argue? wtf you guys suck! FC= skill ET= noobs!

Shh, we condi spam engis have no say.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

should

Please don’t tell me how to play a game

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

herrard.1274

This isn’t entirely true. We got a few transfers before the start of the season. APX and PPK to name the two that I know of.

… This was such a nice, cordial thread only a few hours ago…

Anyway, good luck to AR and ET. I’m excited to see who ends up on top. It’s really close right now. Just a 600 point difference atm.

in Match-ups

What is with your sig? You never play your engi (as far as I know).

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

You mean it was such a nice, boring thread. This is way, way better. Forum warrioring is only fun when there are hurt feelings.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Tell me, what your server will gain from this league that ET will not? I bet it’s a [Heavy Bag of Nothing] because you will not make it to 3rd…

Also, who are you to tell how the game is suposed to be played? Are you the developer of this? I don’t think so…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

Fortunately its a forum where I am free to tell you basically anything I want and you are free to agree or disagree however you want. If you want to do that constructively go ahead, if not, that’s your choice.

I have yet to see someone from ET defend the strategy in question. Why? Because it was stupid and indefensible and if they lose this week, they have that Karma train to thank. AR was fighting smart last night, back capping our Hills and wiping the ET Golems out going for points and not Karma. I suspect if more ET were more concerned with winning 2nd and less concerned with loot gathering, it would not even be a close contest today and AR would have been buried. Those 50 ET guys last night could have done some real point damage holding our BL.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

herrard.1274

You mean it was such a nice, boring thread. This is way, way better. Forum warrioring is only fun when there are hurt feelings.

I like boring =-) Boring means ET is losing.

If ET were in the lead now, all your forum warriors would be out here mud slinging and chest thumping about ET’s superior skills and coordination… I remember ET making a ruckus only a few matches ago when you beat FC for the first time in ages.

Like I said, boring works out for me just fine.

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

This isn’t entirely true. We got a few transfers before the start of the season. APX and PPK to name the two that I know of.

Anyway, good luck to AR and ET. I’m excited to see who ends up on top. It’s really close right now. Just a 600 point difference atm.

When do these guys play, I haven’t seen any PPK yet? APX doesn’t seem familiar to me either. Are they day crew? Is this why we always seem to have 300 ppt during the day? I only play 9-12 PM Pacific.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Fortunately its a forum where I am free to tell you basically anything I want and you are free to agree or disagree however you want. If you want to do that constructively go ahead, if not, that’s your choice.

I have yet to see someone from ET defend the strategy in question. Why? Because it was stupid and indefensible and if they lose this week, they have that Karma train to thank. AR was fighting smart last night, back capping our Hills and wiping the ET Golems out going for points and not Karma. I suspect if more ET were more concerned with winning 2nd and less concerned with loot gathering, it would not even be a close contest today and AR would have been buried. Those 50 ET guys last night could have done some real point damage holding our BL.

You still didn’t answered my question, so I will make it clearer for you so you can see my point:

Why would people go through a stressfull push for second (having to solely focus on AR while having to defend against FC at same time), when getting second in this matchup will earn us the same thing that if we just get 3rd?

For me, a karma train for the rest of this season will be much more productive than dumping money, and staying up late for getting points in a league that we have no chance of getting in a rewarding position.

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

I saw APX last week for the first time in teamspeak but haven’t noticed them in the field, although I am not the best at paying attention to guild tags. But I can confirm they are in fact Fergs now.

From what I’ve seen PPK runs 5-10 man groups in BLs when they are on. Can’t remember what times that was. I don’t think their whole guild transferred, at least not yet, and at least a few of them are oceanic.

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

You still didn’t answered my question, so I will make it clearer for you so you can see my point:

Why would people go through a stressfull push for second (having to solely focus on AR while having to defend against FC at same time), when getting second in this matchup will earn us the same thing that if we just get 3rd?

For me, a karma train for the rest of this season will be much more productive than dumping money, and staying up late for getting points in a league that we have no chance of getting in a rewarding position.

Why would anyone explain it to you when its clear you can’t grasp it. I personally don’t like to lose. I prefer to win. I guess you don’t much care about that. I would like to get up next week and say I beat AR and didn’t come in last. Or in this case I will get up next week and say I beat ET and AR, even better.

I don’t need shiny pennies, medals or bags of crap, I just like the satisfaction of winning.

It clearly doesn’t matter to you.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Why would anyone explain it to you when its clear you can’t grasp it. I personally don’t like to lose. I prefer to win. I guess you don’t much care about that. I would like to get up next week and say I beat AR and didn’t come in last. Or in this case I will get up next week and say I beat ET and AR, even better.

I don’t need shiny pennies, medals or bags of crap, I just like the satisfaction of winning.

Clearly it is very important to win in WvW. I’m totally losing sleep over my server’s WvW performance.

If winning is important to you, I suggest transferring to Blackgate. Please let us “losers” have our pathetic T8 matches.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Covered Wars.4380

I Covered Wars.4380

Why are people so obsessed with winning a WvW match up?
I am baffled by this.

in Match-ups

herrard.1274

I play in the evening Eastern time. That’s when I see APX and PPK. Although PPK is supposedly an Aussie guild so they must part of our day crew. I’ve spoken to a few of their players and that’s how I know they transferred.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Yup, it doesn’t… Chest thumping isn’t my thing. If I wanted to bother about ppt and all that crap, I would still be in Blackgate (which I left waaaaaaaay back in February).

Also, seeing that we are upsetting FC by taking their stuff, I’d call it a victory… Forum tears are delicious.

On a side-note, why don’t you start talking crap about how AR control all your borderland? Is ET the only thing that matter for you?

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

No, right now it serves our purposes to let AR have our BL, in ensures you lose. But since you don’t care about losing, that should be a non issue for ya.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

No, right now it serves our purposes to let AR have our BL, in ensures you lose. But since you don’t care about losing, that should be a non issue for ya.

I love how you talk as if you had any say in the matter. If you had any influence in FC, you would have called in people to repel the ET attack last night. How many times did we wipe you last night? Is that why there are so many delicious tears?

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

Whats with all the hate in this thread? This week has been nothing short of a Joy with so many fun roamers to play with! I hope we get more matchups like this, no more stinky SF and HoD zergs to dodge!

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

There’s no reason for ET to cry I’m sure they are used to losing by now.

lol love ya mid/lil bro

in Match-ups

herrard.1274

Yup, it doesn’t… Chest thumping isn’t my thing. If I wanted to bother about ppt and all that crap, I would still be in Blackgate (which I left waaaaaaaay back in February).

Also, seeing that we are upsetting FC by taking their stuff, I’d call it a victory… Forum tears are delicious.

On a side-note, why don’t you start talking crap about how AR control all your borderland? Is ET the only thing that matter for you?

Very few tears are being shed. Most people stopped caring about the match up a few days ago when the lead became insurmountable. Hence, undefended bl last night and undefended bl right now.

Anyway, we need the break. It’s going to be a long week playing against DH again. We expect another monumental close match. Wish us luck (-=

in Match-ups

@ Deez & Yarr, loved fight night. Sorry I decided to be a jerk last night.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Anyway, we need the break. It’s going to be a long week playing against DH again. We expect another monumental close match. Wish us luck (-=

Sorry but I’m on Darkhaven side…

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

that’s why we’re going to win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

On behalf of all of yarr I forgive you!

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

herrard.1274

lol that’s unfortunate but completely understandable

Well, I wish AR and ET luck in their match against GoM. May your loot bags be many and your wipes few. Cheers.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Well, I wish AR and ET luck in their match against GoM. May your loot bags be many and your wipes few. Cheers.

If you understanding is because I want to see FC lose, you’re wrong. I want to see DH getting second from SF (even tho it will be just a tier in the end).

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

If you understanding is because I want to see FC lose, you’re wrong. I want to see DH getting second from SF (even tho it will be just a tier in the end).

yea well they would have to beat SF to pull that off. You’ll be in that match so if somehow DH beats us this week it will mostly be up to you to keep the pressure on SF for DH to have a chance.

but right now DH shouldn’t even be thinking of the SF fight. They better put all their focus on this week if they want to beat us.

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

I love how you talk as if you had any say in the matter. If you had any influence in FC, you would have called in people to repel the ET attack last night. How many times did we wipe you last night? Is that why there are so many delicious tears?

I have zero say in the matter, I have no influence in FC whatsoever. However, last night there was no one to call in. I didn’t get on until the first keep was already down and by then mustering our crew of 8 people was hopeless against a 50 man 5 or 6 golem zerg.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

bokunocarrie.7215

Ahhhhhhhh, okay. Thanks for that. You might want to step down though? FC tends to be a nice server and you’re making them look bad.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

Ahhhhhhhh, okay. Thanks for that. You might want to step down though? FC tends to be a nice server and you’re making them look bad.

That was directed at that guy who doesn’t give a crap about winning. In actual fact I have the least amount of influence in FC of any of the “regular” WvW players. I could no more influence or speak for the FC server than my own navel lint.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main