hayabusafmw.9370

I feel the comfort.
-Kota-

(edited by hayabusafmw.9370)

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

This is a flame thread mate Won’t stay open long.

But yeah, FA keeps spawn camping on already beat down server outnumbering 3:1. Such machismo, such bravado, such braveness. LOL NOT.

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heisenberg.1403

Heisenberg.1403

Y’all giving me a kitten. <— rhymes with TOAD.

Google Deez was here…

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

I fully expect the same T4 matchup tomorrow, though I hope Anet realizes after 3 weeks of FA (atleast for SF, first as a partner of NSP 1 week and second as a partner of CD 2 weeks now in TIER 4) that most definately after 3 weeks, neither HOD++, CD++, NSP+ or NSP++ is/was built for the numbers FA yolo or FA+ is capable of pulling.

That they are officially a T2 server as of last week, or that they were T3 MAYBE high T4 3 weeks ago is of no importance now UNLESS they roll T4 again tomorrow. Playing out the remainder of this linking with HOD++/NSP++/CD++ in T4 is best for everyone’s sanity even if it got stale, and yes, the winners and losers of those matches are already set in stone, but I seriously doubt anyone would argue with that lineup at this point.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: hayabusafmw.9370

hayabusafmw.9370

it’s not a flame thread it’s a kitten thread.

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heisenberg.1403

Heisenberg.1403

You stop that, right meow.

Google Deez was here…

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Sorry you edited your post… The first version was great.

Don’t worry. FA will roll T1 next match and get our teeth kicked in.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Lol just play during EU. NSP has more numbers than FA in that timezone.
But yeah, FA is likely to roll up to probs T2 next week. What FA is doing to T4 now will pale compared to what JQ or TC will likely do to FA next matchup. As well, DH actually has a player base, which is more than can be said for SoR.

By all means, though, let the salt flow.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Namer.9750

Namer.9750

Lol just play during EU. NSP has more numbers than FA in that timezone.
But yeah, FA is likely to roll up to probs T2 next week. What FA is doing to T4 now will pale compared to what JQ or TC will likely do to FA next matchup. As well, DH actually has a player base, which is more than can be said for SoR.

By all means, though, let the salt flow.

~ Kovu

DH has a playerbase because they’re currently in Tier 4.

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

maybe you guys should work on not standing in one place and spamming receive the light / feel my wrath

I mean, you’re probably the only guild in this game that makes it a habit to sit in one spot and take necro wells to the face. I don’t know what you’re complaining about when you lack any kind of basic skills. We’ve fought you maybe 20 times in the last two weeks and at this point if you heard TS you’d be as amazed as I am at this complaining (ps I tell everyone to stand around you and spam 1 with guardian staff until you all die)

definite l2p issue

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haematic.4913

Haematic.4913

maybe you guys should work on not standing in one place and spamming receive the light / feel my wrath

I mean, you’re probably the only guild in this game that makes it a habit to sit in one spot and take necro wells to the face. I don’t know what you’re complaining about when you lack any kind of basic skills. We’ve fought you maybe 20 times in the last two weeks and at this point if you heard TS you’d be as amazed as I am at this complaining (ps I tell everyone to stand around you and spam 1 with guardian staff until you all die)

definite l2p issue

Hey man we use other skills too. We coordinate our marks, walls of reflection, and pushes.

Maybe if ran into us last night you would have noticed us, Senpai.

[BEEP] and [eXe] saw us in action and I’m sure they can attest to our coordination and fighting ability in open field.

Fort Aspenwood – Haematic, Inclina Deus
http://youtube.com/haematic4913
http://twitch.tv/haematic

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

DH has a playerbase because they’re currently in Tier 4.

DH has a playerbase because FA has a playerbase. They were with CD at T4 last pairing and wasn’t nothing like it is now.
It’s not about the tier, it is about if someone can carry them hold their hands.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Fort aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

HA so funny. 95% of the groups from NSP and CD just can’t fight open field. Numbers or not. Wen you can win a 10 on 40 you know something aint right! I certainly hope that we go up from T4 . T4 is just to easy. Your right FA never belonged in T4 lol.