GH - FSP - AS

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Yorric AG have many guilds transfered there too.
As i said i prefer to fight Gandara as they seem about the same strength as Aurora and they certainly have less forum warriors than them.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

which one is more blobbish AG or Gandarra?

A wolf among sheep

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

5 more kills given to FSP Legendary Defenders @ FSP Spawn in EB

there`s plenty of other places to fight in EB.
…you do know that right ?

Yeah, but in order to fight you need an opponent. And it looks like that from 3 to 5 AM GMT+1, you FSP can fight only when you are outnumbering us 7 to 2 and near the protection of your Defenders.
Still, it is fun. But somehow I get killed in the process of finishing someone or when I try to lure someone away from the spawn making them think I am about to die

If its really that bad try changing the time you play at. Im sure you`ll find decent people to fight.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ag had Hob and Vcy transfer that’s it, we have more people now but i think we’re on par or slight better in coverage with Gandara.
Ag will be running with 20-25 man group, and Gandara is 10-15 usually so for GH, Gandara is probably better.

Blobbing, probably you can see a bit more on Ag but all the guild are without commander tags, so not hard find them alone, and i think most of the guild in Ag will give a share chance in Gvg.
I can you find Dawn with pugs, just wisper me, will fight you with fair numbers anytime.

Forum warriors, well if you want to keep it offensive it your deal, we have some but i don’t see them anymore.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

5 more kills given to FSP Legendary Defenders @ FSP Spawn in EB

there`s plenty of other places to fight in EB.
…you do know that right ?

Yeah, but in order to fight you need an opponent. And it looks like that from 3 to 5 AM GMT+1, you FSP can fight only when you are outnumbering us 7 to 2 and near the protection of your Defenders.
Still, it is fun. But somehow I get killed in the process of finishing someone or when I try to lure someone away from the spawn making them think I am about to die

If its really that bad try changing the time you play at. Im sure you`ll find decent people to fight.

I’ll try, but I don’t like being interrupted by a zerg (being it from GH or from FSP) while fighting.
I am the kind of player who /bow after each fight and does not interfere in a duel, unless I see a guy from my server being outnumbered.
I think I’ll avoid EB altogether, at least you don’t get oneshotted by legendaries in borderlands :/

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MOPZ.7824

MOPZ.7824

I can confirm that – dova, RCT and EO are all on the FR, and I have yet to see any of them outside of blob

Speaking for RCT : You made us laugh so much.

Seriously, speaking of blob, you know that well on CoF but it is understandable in your situation.

Shabilla, McM leader of [RCT]
Arborstone

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: vanash.2671

vanash.2671

GH have fought Gandara, was during 1st couple weeks of live iirc. We had some ex SWTOR guildies in a guild on Gand and can remember fighting them.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Gandara would be perfect for Gunnars, fresh opponent, nice attitudes and guilds. I would settle though for a return to matchups with two competitive servers, 1 v 1s like the last two weeks are too punishing on the losing server.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

Lion, FRS, Rage, MM are you really that insecure ?

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Yeah Vanash we have fought gandara but that was almost a year ago after we have lost half our wvw population.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Definitly were some good fights out there tonight against punk and FSV, thanks!

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

We fought both servers, AG is certainly winner of blobs in this contest.

FSP

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Definitly were some good fights out there tonight against punk and FSV, thanks!

Punk, FSV, AoA and DW are all excellent guilds and they will give us a fight no matter what

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haakkelberg.2460

Haakkelberg.2460

Had fun yesterday, EB blue for 7 hours and as usual everything lost with in 30 mins when I stopped

Last sneak cap of keep was epic, can allways trust my guildies.

Victory Hunter [Guardian] -The Bifrost- I -The Juggernaut- I -Kraitkin- -Kamohoali’i Kotaki-
Leader of Kalevala [Kale]
WvW guild of Far Shiverpeaks

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

Just wanted to say that BROS guild reflects poorly on FSP server. Twice now they have apparently glitched towers in EB and attempted to take them. First time Klovan, we found two inside attacking lord without any wall or the gate being down. Second time Aldon’s, and while our group was fighting at overlook, the tower suddenly turned blue,without swords ever appearing. Same guild again and no siege at all around the tower, so perhaps another glitch.

I ve never seen anyone else from FSP exploiting glitches like this, so no one is accusing the whole server, but it does add a sad note to the great game we are having this past week.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I’m insecure as a tiny little purring kitten, but i have no idea what you’re trying to imply here.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Just wanted to say that BROS guild reflects poorly on FSP server. Twice now they have apparently glitched towers in EB and attempted to take them. First time Klovan, we found two inside attacking lord without any wall or the gate being down. Second time Aldon’s, and while our group was fighting at overlook, the tower suddenly turned blue,without swords ever appearing. Same guild again and no siege at all around the tower, so perhaps another glitch.

I ve never seen anyone else from FSP exploiting glitches like this, so no one is accusing the whole server, but it does add a sad note to the great game we are having this past week.

They are also known for interrupting duels and killing everyone, when everyone from both servers was just watching.
But they seem to roam only in EB, so it is safe if you play in BL :/

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

I’m insecure as a tiny little purring kitten, but i have no idea what you’re trying to imply here.

If you see two guilds fighting, give us the same courtesy we give you and dont add into the fight. Wait your turn, there`s plenty of good fights to be had.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZhouFusion.1826

ZhouFusion.1826

If you see two guilds fighting, give us the same courtesy we give you and dont add into the fight. Wait your turn, there`s plenty of good fights to be had.

Most guilds useally don’t interfere. But if u wanne fight 1 guild do a GvG in a BL near the mill in the south. If its not there then u shouldn’t complain about being distured by random players/guilds.

Since this match up is really onesided( Yesterday during prime time we pvd entire FSP border) u can’t expect people to just walk by ALL THE TIME when they finaly see a enemy.

My guild walked away from a lot of fights because Fury was already there or Rage was already there. We even stopped attacking a Tower cause people said a group arrived somewhere and we wanted to be there before eny other GH guild got there. to bad others where closer so we ended up walking half across the map(From Cliffside to South bay) and back just to see dead bodies or Downed players.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

thx for the great fights at FSP border lands

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: localghost.9145

localghost.9145

The BROS people seem to have left EB for greener pastures this evening. They glitched into our garrison and later in the evening as we ran up to sunnyhill one of them flew up on the wall and ported the rest of them in. Very sad behaviour.

Blippis Trynhatt
Gunnar’s Hold

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

They are also known for interrupting duels and killing everyone, when everyone from both servers was just watching.
But they seem to roam only in EB, so it is safe if you play in BL :/

There were just two incidents in our BL . First in garri, same guild of losers from FSP (BROS) , this time using golem. It was at inner without apparently any outer wall or gate breached.

Second time in sunnyhill, they just flew in. Sadly I reached the tower after they got in, however in screenshot you can see them inside with no wall or gate down. (Sorry for the low quality photo, was on laptop XD )

At this point I just wonder, how can you guys still fail so miserably even after using all those hacks? Needless to say you are and will be constantly reported, Cheers!

The BROS people seem to have left EB for greener pastures this evening. They glitched into our garrison and later in the evening as we ran up to sunnyhill one of them flew up on the wall and ported the rest of them in. Very sad behaviour.

hehe yeah I was there watching the lameness

Attachments:

(edited by Zorainda.3495)

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

It is a shame what this guild is doing but i will say the entire FSP is not responsible for this mess as we haven’t experienced anything unusual all the times we faced them.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: nico.2946

nico.2946

Gandara would be perfect for Gunnars, fresh opponent, nice attitudes and guilds. I would settle though for a return to matchups with two competitive servers, 1 v 1s like the last two weeks are too punishing on the losing server.

We feel the same. Cant belive its nearly been a year… Hope to shake your hand on the battlefield sometime soon. Gunnars have (or atleast had) a Gandara mentality in playstyle.

Nico
Gandara [EU]

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

We feel the same. Cant belive its nearly been a year… Hope to shake your hand on the battlefield sometime soon. Gunnars have (or atleast had) a Gandara mentality in playstyle.

We feel the same about you guys as we have many old friends there. Lets hope anet will give us that match:)

At other news BROS guild keep glitching to our towers like you have anything to offer at your server.

(edited by Genotix.6804)

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

FURY will be raiding on Arborstone, starting at 7pm gmt tonight. Please, feel free to join us.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

FURY will be raiding on Arborstone, starting at 7pm gmt tonight. Please, feel free to join us.

Hmm, i think i’ll bring my mesmer again

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

I’d like to thank FSV for the GvG!

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

I’d like to thank FSV for the GvG!

Thank you also WBC, you guys were awesome!
Hope you had fun, and i wish you a good reset tomorrow <3

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I’m not going to deny it, AG is definatly the more blobby one (neither of us is really that blobby, we do blob a good amount in the prime times though). Gandara is more guild focused, so they have less blobs.

Anyway, I heard that FURY have moved back to GH. Are FURY going to come back to AG any time soon?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Nope mate, i think we stay at GH. But if you wish to join FURY feel free to submit an application for trial in our site.

http://furious-cookies.enjin.com/recruitment

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Thanks to Punk for the couple of fights over the week. It’s just a shame you log off so early and we’re stuck with siege wars again. I hope we face Abbadons again – never had as many open field fights as against them.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Abbadons is nice. Well structured server and they come out to fight.
I don’t understand wy so many complaints against them even from servers who play similar to Abbadons.

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

nothing better to do anymore so we did something else….

attachments:

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2eqan2e.jpg

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

nothing better to do anymore so we did something else….

attachments:

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2eqan2e.jpg

Yeah, I saw that when was protecting Vale a couple hours ago. Shame they did not reach the top of Briar, where AS put a nasty Treb which destroyed Bay outer XD

Anyway, thank you AS for one of the best nights I have played! Had some great fights in FSP BL!

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyven.7514

Kyven.7514

Special thanks to the poor Asura guardian from FSP (guild was Hunt or Head or some such), I’m sorry I wrecked you when you were roaming.

And to the stealth troll thief from AS (Le Croix Du Sud) who helped me test my newest mesmer’s build. It worked perfectly for running away from you. Still not sure why you didn’t follow me into the lake, there was no trap or anything waiting for you. /shrug Oh well.

Lareswen-Human Warrior/Zinnia Epsilon-Asura Mesmer
The Tyrian Institute (TI)
One of the few Americans on Gunnar’s Hold (EU)

GH - FSP - AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grievance.9148

Grievance.9148

Want to thank Fury, TEO and the other GH guilds, had some really nice fights over the week that is almost over.

Head Concil member of [ScW] Scildweall – Far Shiverpeaks
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

(edited by Grievance.9148)