GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

i say alliance because……
1. two massive zerg CONSTANTLY within our corner
2. example jerrifers is under attack by one server the other server is at golanta trebbing/cata klovan
3. i have not ONCE seen your servers fight at all today
4. Not only the 2 zergs in our corner in EB but 2 zergs of urs in our BL
we are losing lowlands from both north and south at same time / mainly losing via the north and south is spawn camping
seems rather fishy if you ask me…..

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

(edited by Jordiboy.2301)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

That is so common though happens in every matchup. Called picking smart targets. If in EB you guys are being pushed hard on one side then you leave the other objectives unguarded so we push that. Then you have to call help from the bls leaving less on your bl so both sides send forces there

Really should just get over it, and get back to fighting instead of qq

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zgorzel.4902

Zgorzel.4902

i say alliance because……
1. to massive zerg CONSTANTLY within our corner
2. example jerrifers is under attack by one server the other server is at golanta trebbing/cata klovan
we are losing lowlands from both north and south at same time / mainly losing via the north and south is spawn camping

PRXM put a link to a movie where they fight DZ.
In case You missed it, it’s in this thread – it’s called Good to be back. PRXM Vs Dz and (surprise, surprise) it shows PRXM fighting DZ!

We had some nice fights against DZ last night – it seems though they think it’s normal in WvW for other servers to atack You, so they didn’t come to cry on forum about some imaginary alliance.

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

i say alliance because……

How do you explain Dzag taking keeps, stonemist, etc from us? And us capping them back from them?

Also how do you think this is working? Are we on voice comms with all the Germans co-ordinating movements? Or is this just a “don’t kill each other” alliance (in which case I’m quite annoyed about all the times Dzag have killed me today!)?

Seriously, there isn’t an alliance. I wish more of the Germans read this forum so they could come and laugh at your idea too!

Anyway, I know there’s no point trying to convince you as you can always see what you choose to see, and ofc you hardly see us fighting Dzag, generally only us and Dzag are there at the time!

If you want we can party up and go find some Dzag v GH fights? Can’t guarantee your safety but I guarantee I’ll try

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jordiboy.2301

i say alliance because……

In case You missed it, it’s in this thread – it’s called Good to be back. PRXM Vs Dz and (surprise, surprise) it shows PRXM fighting DZ!

We had some nice fights against DZ last night – it seems though they think it’s normal in WvW for other servers to atack You, so they didn’t come to cry on forum about some imaginary alliance.

and did these fights happen in EB today……
and yes cool smart play and all that stuff but what im saying is GH Zerg/Blob vs Dzag zerg/Blob fights i have not seen once today and ive been on pretty much all day plz explain that…..

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Ohh please… Don’t sell us that crap.

This is how this matchup has been going so far. Bottom screenshot is after reset, top screenshot is 10 minutes ago.

Just like every other GH/Dzagonur matchup so far.

Ohh and to all of you saying that it’s nice and even, no… just no…
We try our best to spread out, be active in every BL at the same time. Not get too many people in the same place to avoid skill lag and get more smaller fights on the way. As a result half of our people have to fight doors while the other half is being crushed by an enormous enemy zerg. How about splitting up some time? No?

Attachments:

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

I’m confused, Ray, that 4th screenshot even shows Dzag have taken some towers from our corner in EB and we’re fighting to get them back.

Not to mention we have red on all four maps in every one of those screenshots, so we are being active in all four borderlands, just like you say?

Also, have you looked at the score? Or at MOS? It’s one of the most even matches in EU.

This is kind of coming across like you guys are just bitter you’re not rolling the tier again, to be honest.

Not to mention that coming from the same server that physically asked us and Dzag for a three-way-alliance to let you tick +500 all week and tier up, it seems a little hypocritical that you’re freaking out over an alliance that doesn’t actually exist.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Ah i see, split up so your organised guild groups can role our pug groups. That sounds like a good idea.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

This has literally made my day. Thank you RoS

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

i say alliance because……

and yes cool smart play and all that stuff but what im saying is GH Zerg/Blob vs Dzag zerg/Blob fights i have not seen once today and ive been on pretty much all day plz explain that…..

This morning the border of GH was occupied by Dzagonur and Surmia and both saerver attacked the garrison at the same time.

Your problem is that you stack all your player in a huge zerg, even for a tower defended by 2 person (hell even to chase two mesmers lol). The solution is simple: learn to split you forces.

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

Nawwwww diddums, looks as though this easy matchup you expected hasn’t happened. Were you waiting for poor old Gunnars to roll over and die? No chance. We are always looking for good fights. Perhaps if we had as much reason to go for the Germans we would. But you keyboard warriors seem to give us enough reason to keep giving it you Welcome to Tier 7 boys, enjoy your stay I expect to see much more of you in the future.

Maybe we can start over?

Hi we’re Gunnars nice to meet you o/

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pawelek.9734

Pawelek.9734

I don’t usually claim that enemy servers have alliances, but this is just way too obvious.

You guys showed up in our bl at the same time with a huge zerg and both attacked our keeps at exactly the same time. And during that time you guys also attacked our structures in EB all at once. Focusing mainly on us.

Oh and for your information, Alliances are in many shapes not just agreeing that you won’t attack each other. You can make an alliance where you attack someone at the time all together. And this is what happened so please stop denying this. Sure it happens sometimes that both servers attacking another server but that’s a coincidence, either this is a miracle or it’s a plotted plan and the second one is more likely.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Ray.2640

Donye said it perfectly, i rest my case.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jordiboy.2301

i say alliance because……

This morning the border of GH was occupied by Dzagonur and Surmia and both saerver attacked the garrison at the same time.

Your problem is that you stack all your player in a huge zerg, even for a tower defended by 2 person (hell even to chase two mesmers lol). The solution is simple: learn to split you forces.

R U kittenING KIDDING ME……
we are the server that probably has the most coverage in this match up… we have about 4 – 5 guilds covering borders and then we have the main force in EB so plz dont you tell us how to split forces. i bet ur just saying that so you can take all our points easier……

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

I don’t usually claim that enemy servers have alliances, but this is just way too obvious.

You guys showed up in our bl at the same time with a huge zerg and both attacked our keeps at exactly the same time. And during that time you guys also attacked our structures in EB all at once. Focusing mainly on us.

Mate, if we could get everyone JUST ON OUR SERVER to attack simultaneously on two different maps I’d be delighted at our level of organisation. The fact that you think we could be that incredibly well organised not only with ourselves but also across a whole other server (and the language barrier too!) is kinda crazy.

Anyway, all this paranoid nonsense aside this has been a great matchup so far. We’re definitely going to come third, but hopefully not by too much, and the fun of running around constantly capping/defending (yes, against Dzag too, omigosh!) has been fantastic. If only WvW could be this fun all the time.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abraxass.8537

Abraxass.8537

Alliance are you serious? Think about…… Dz have been 2nd the past couple of weeks, there are gonna try and push for 1st. A select few of Ros have done nothing but slag off all the Gunnar’s guilds……. Of course we are gonna go for you!
As for this afternoon i was on. We made our BL red again, went to Dz and Ros bl annnnnnnnnnd what did we find, Ros was outmanned \o/ of course we are going to take advantage of that. I’d imagine Dz thought the same! I mean if you go to an enemy map, see Hills is under attack and its not your server well of course your going to take advantage of that and hit there other keeps. This is WvWvW!

But to those Ros and Dz who like fights who see this as a three way game /salute /bow and /wave

Good luck guys I hope we keep it this close all week

Abraxass
Part of the Gunnar’s Hold Community
http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/

(edited by Abraxass.8537)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

It’s amusing. RoS have no issues with alliances when it suits them, yet even the slightest hint that one is being used against them and Ilesyt gets his forum warriors out. Nice to know

There is no alliance, but you also can’t expect to keep poking and not expect to hit back.

Had some fun little skirmishes earlier today, including a fight (which I lost!) with a good mesmer from DEX. I was originally after the Dz that was there, but I’m positive I got a much better fight from you

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Well there are two great reasons for attacking RoS as priority:

1) Your trolling keyboard warriors over last few weeks.

2) Weakest server in peak hours now. Every time we attack we know we can take something, and even better take something and force you on defensive.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abraxass.8537

Abraxass.8537

Guys remember they came to this Tier for “good fights” and “fun” there not here for the points game
But think about this, Surly you would get more enjoyment out of earning you way to the the top and not stomping your way there?
I think someone thought that the guilds must be easier in the lower tiers…… Your wrong! It’s just the server doesn’t have 24/7 coverage like the higher tiers.
I mean hang on a minute we are last at the moment, you don’t see is whining!
Let’s have fun guys and enjoy the fights

Abraxass
Part of the Gunnar’s Hold Community
http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/

(edited by Abraxass.8537)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

rofl!!!

Do you blame us? If we were half as annoying as you on the forums I would expect people to group up against us!!!!

Anyway you can learn from it, you’ll have to adapt and look at different tatics!! :P

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

RoS complaing about alliances? How cute…seems like you didn’t have a problem with that all the while RoF did their best not to anger you.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

<joking>
Is there an alliance between RoS and Dzag?! Look at this picture of EB!

http://puu.sh/2W6ZK.jpg
</joking>

Seriously though, nice fight from Dzag just now, the pincer at Pangloss completely took us by surprise!

And hey BNF, nice to see you in the thread <3 not seen you yet this matchup but hope to bump into you soon.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jordiboy.2301

since when have we asked for an alliance dude?

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

This alliance talk is very weird, considering last night one of our commanders said “Don’t attack RoS, my friend is leading them, We’ve agreed to focus dzag.”

Nobody on at the time seem to agree with this choice however and stopped following.

EB isn’t a valid argument, 1 side will always be pushed its how EB works.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

since when have we asked for an alliance dude?

Well, that’s what we’ve been saying all afternoon too :p None of us asked for – or have – an alliance. There isn’t one. It doesn’t exist.

Has been fun bantering about it though!

In other news… well, what’s the other news? Anyone watching Eurovision?

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

MM that was an amazing fight outside dredge, I love you all <3 best fight we’ve had since reset!! Hope to see you more! <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

Awsome fight against FIRE, really good fighting. We will see you guys soon don’t worry about it :P

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efreet.1895

Efreet.1895

Guys, you FORCED us to take your bay this afternoon. You’ve only had 10-20 people on EB for several hours (that’s why you’ve been hit by GH and DZ, why bother with 60in t3 when you can have 20 people in t0-2). And suddenly you smash us with a giant 80-100 players blob. How can we think anything else than that you must have emptied every other map. So it was only logical to move to your homelands and rush bay. I’m sure there’s been another bright mind from GH that thought the same about your hills. What you call a sign for an alliance, Is only a result of a row of mistakes you did.

PS: half of the badges I earned today were sponsored by GH, especially from the several times we threw them out of stonemist and from the one fight we stole RoS bay from them. (YES, DZ and GH fought against each other even on RoS homelands)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Thanks a lot for the fights MM <3

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: solnyshko.8694

solnyshko.8694

Gunnar’s Hold – Guild “Halfback” [Hbck] In GW2 since 25/08/12
Youtube channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildHalfback
80 Mesmer, 80 Guardian, 80 Necromancer, 80Warrior, Ranger, Elem…

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Hello

“•Message Body length must at least be 15.” why? Cant even properly troll the forum without anet troll me back

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

PS: half of the badges I earned today were sponsored by GH, especially from the several times we threw them out of stonemist and from the one fight we stole RoS bay from them. (YES, DZ and GH fought against each other even on RoS homelands)

Ah, so it’s YOU that’s been killing me half the day!!

Nice fights btw, and very good steals on RoS bay + garrison from us. Guessing garri was also you and your friends :p

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

Thanks for the fights in EB FIRE and thanks for the GvG too was a hella fun!

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Greetings to Ruttna from Dgr. Had a lot of fun fighting you and your guild tonight ^^

(Just in case you can’t remember: I’m the little asura mesmer that chatted with you all the time )

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Don’t let one guy talking bout double teaming give you the impression that we all think that way.

Good even match up it seems. Might be time to call the boys back and fight.

RP enthusiast

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ubiquit.7492

ubiquit.7492

HaHa i think that is funny xD
this is the same as you did it last weak with ring of fire.
revenge is sweet

“we would never play together”

Attachments:

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

HaHa i think that is funny xD
this is the same as you did it last weak with ring of fire.
revenge is sweet

Us or RoS, i cant tell the difference

RP enthusiast

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ubiquit.7492

ubiquit.7492

uhm? u are on ros, don’t you?
nethertheless gunnar is attacking us too, there’s no teamplay..

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

uhm? u are on ros, don’t you?
nethertheless gunnar is attacking us too, there’s no teamplay..

yes we are but we didn’t come on accusing people of double teaming. Anyway enough from me.

GJ to FIRE against MM tonight. Also glad that DZ didn’t interrupt and joined the spectators instead

RP enthusiast

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

Oh ROS you are so funny, from last weeks matchup thread:

"
I don’t want to start a flame war but just want to put out a suggestion… feel free to say, ‘no’ but I just want to assess what people’s feelings on other servers are…

Do you want rid of RoS? So that you can get back to a more balanced even match up? Or are you happy to have us around dominating the tier for large periods of time?

If you want rid of us… would you be prepared to take a small break from WvW and time your tick to keep you in the tier but basically let RoS tick a minimum of +500 for a week to help push us that little extra to move up and out of the tier?"
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Ruins-of-Surmia-Dzagonur-Ring-Of-Fire-05-03/page/4#post2031141

Public alliance declarations ROS 1 : Dz 0 : GH 0

/troll
Hows that tier domination going for you
I guess all that practise pvding at night to win hasnt helped you learn defence yet? Those screenshots make for mighty depressing reading on home borderland defence.
According the to the why t4 and below thread: I thought us low tiers had no organisational skills and couldnt command zerg/blobs, so how could they ever organise an alliance? :P
/endTroll

On a more serious note: As to an alliance I very much doubt it, its just the DZ tactics. We’ve played them a lot and it just comes down to them being a highly opportunistic server. They see easy targets, recently flipped keeps, a pressured map etc and jump in there to take easy points. Ends up looking like an alliance when its just sensible play, because the third party gets double teamed and as you are already occupied the DZ forces get an easier ride. It’s why we attack their bl to make them go on the defensive and take that ride away from them. Surely you can recognise this from last week and as to GH you gave them so much flak last time you played them its hardly surprising they’ve gone for you hard, which makes it hardly surprising DZ took that opportunity to hit you to.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neil.6138

Neil.6138

Alliance? Pft.

VIDEO:
‘flow and CRASH’. PRXM vs RiOT and vs Dz/RiOT
Lead: The Alpha Seal
Open field, following sneaky tower capture.

view – flow and CRASH

My PVP videos
Staff Ele Organised WvW Guide
The Frenzied Few [RAGE], Gunnars Hold.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Anyway enough from me.

… but you’re the voice of reason, you can’t go! :p

Had a great run in with a small group from Vcy earlier, was nice to get to fight you guys on a more even basis with a similar amount of organisation. Some very strong players for sure.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catinka.5476

Catinka.5476

Thanks to FIRE for the GvG was a good practice for us was really fun and we learned a lot from it.

Also http://youtu.be/7xI-wgBomj8 for the fight near the dredge managed to get fraps running just on time.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

Anyway enough from me.

… but you’re the voice of reason, you can’t go! :p

Had a great run in with a small group from Vcy earlier, was nice to get to fight you guys on a more even basis with a similar amount of organisation. Some very strong players for sure.

We do more than just ‘zerging’ and looking pretty. It’s just that we are accustomed to running 30 people because that is what was required to be competitive in T1. Not easy changing play styles.

You also need a solid bunch of people who know what they are doing, which we got plenty of.

RP enthusiast

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

This double team talk is silly. The server fielding the lowest numbers gets hit more, if anything the problem has been DZ and GH have had more players show up (at most of the times I have been on this weekend).

RoS got hit badly last week as they didn’t have enough players and DZ had good weekend numbers but trailed off in the week. If anyone still lives under the misconception that WvW is about skill and ability leading to a victory they should maybe go take some maths lessons.

Alliances in WvW don’t work. It’s hard enough getting your own people to work together and then to expect to co-ordinate with one of your opponents at the same time, I would give a cookie to anyone who could achieve this.

Please keep the matchup talk about the fights and the fun we are all the same.

DZ and GH please don’t think all of RoS are the same. I for one am not represented by these views. I enjoy fighting both of your servers and don’t care for QQ.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

(edited by TallDan.6350)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Looks like a nice match up that you got going here.
I predict a Dzago win this week, with a public holiday this monday and school holidays starting in some parts of Germany.

Cheers from tier8

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Edeor.9720

Edeor.9720

i say alliance because……

R U kittenING KIDDING ME……
we are the server that probably has the most coverage in this match up… we have about 4 – 5 guilds covering borders and then we have the main force in EB so plz dont you tell us how to split forces. i bet ur just saying that so you can take all our points easier……

Ahahaha pls do not make me laugh. Every time we meet a group of RoS the only thing they can do is run toward the zerg. You zerg to do everything, and so far, with some exceptions, I’ve never seen a small group of RoS in the borders, only noobs that run toward the zerg.

Again, learn to split your forces, you don’t need a de-skilled zerg to do everything,
specially when you outnumber your foes, ’cause even one char can conquest a supply camp.

p.s.

I care very little about the points, we do roam in 3/4, so we enjoy little fights, and if we are outnumbered is more fun. Mine is just a suggestion, if you enjoy the zerg… good luck

Kareha Silverwind – mesmer of Clan McBenwick (Gunnar’s Hold)

(edited by Edeor.9720)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Ray.2640

Edeor please tell me where you’re active most of the time.
I’ve been solo roaming for at least 10 hours this matchup and I’ve not yet have the pleasure of fighting anyone in a fair situation, with the exeption of some nice duels with PRXM (much love to you guys!) at the windmill.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Well, we got nightcapped into oblivion, but I think we were all expecting that!

Don’t mind coming third as long as we have a good time when we’re actually online.

Hope today’s as fun as yesterday was – good luck all

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maltegreif.3209

Maltegreif.3209

@Jordiboy

There is no alliance between Dzag and Gunnar! I was leading Dzag yesterday on EB between 14.00 -17.00, I take Bay from your BL with the same group,after you bring all your players to wildbach. We didn`t defend SM,when you took it back….the Price was Aldons T3^^ !

Greetings

Estoria Greifenauge [SE]

P.S: Sry about my bad english^^