GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

I declared GH official winner when on sunday night our commander stated in TS3 that he had agreed with riot to leave their borderland and split GH border into two halves.

Leading this to RoS not ticking by 0 points over the night as would have been possible and taking over the lead of the bracket.

<3

i found it a bit sad the free service from dzago for surmia all week.. but well if it helps you. also, i hope thats not a terrain bug because i thought that was a legit way to take Vale when there are over 9000 ballistas and carts inside.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I declared GH official winner when on sunday night our commander stated in TS3 that he had agreed with riot to leave their borderland and split GH border into two halves.

Leading this to RoS not ticking by 0 points over the night as would have been possible and taking over the lead of the bracket.

<3

i found it a bit sad the free service from dzago for surmia all week.. but well if it helps you.

I would not agree on whole week. It was one commander in one night. Most of the community did not approve this and every other development was just due to 1vs1vs1 constellation.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Thanks mate i was waiting someone from DZ to confirm this.
It is well known to all of us but it doesn’t matter now.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Some random funtimes in WvW, includes soloing Briar & Lake, having fun with anti-supply traps (I bet Cry Havoc hated my kitten :P) and some random kill scene.

These were the only recordings I managed to get this week, been too laggy to record gameplay.. and too crashy mostly, what is up with GW2 this week.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

i declare gunnars the winner no matter the points… look at the activity on borderlands, were getting double teamed since monday pretty much nonstop. and still dzag got pushed to 3rd and surmia is losing massive rating while gunnars closing in on their ticks. i think we are the best

All 3 servers get double teamed it’s how WvW works a RoS guy was complaining of the same thing earlier.

I declare disconnects and bugged keeps the winner.

I feel really sorry for DZ they were in second before the bugs and have had the most trouble getting in EB of any server.

RoS and GH have had a free run in the DZ part of the map.

This week’s scores are null and void.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I am playing D/D thief atm. Dont see it to be very hyped in the thief forum.

What we are talking about is your attitude towards losing. You know exactly what I mean. No lies spoken from Jathres and you know that too.

Let me remind you:

We met when i was playing my ranger the first time after months. Having 170h playtime. We dueled, me on trap build (definitely not the best build) and you on d/p build (most op thief build). The first four i beat you twice and then you change your build, and will stay in stealth for minutes after failing a burstrotation to get up again on cooldowns. Finally beating me after 5 minutes.
This is what Jathres meant by you fighting mostly when you have odds in your favour.

I never whine about thief being OP. I say d/p is cheesy, riskless, skillfree and easy to master. Rest comes with one or two thousand hours of playtime you sure have.
And still you brag to me per whisper how you fight outnumbered all the time.

You are not being outnumbered when 4 of 6 ppl didnt even know you were there, with your 4 heartseekers through your fancy little smoky circles stacking 10 seconds of stealth repeatedly till you positioned again and or everybody forgot about you.

You whispered me about how you and karolis were the best thieves ever to be seen on RoS. And also told me you hated losing and could not stand it.

Every d/p thief should be able to survive and or kill a d/d ele that does not flee a fight. you can blind every burst skill as it anticipates and keep high pressure. You just need to actually be good and know after what attunement swaps to burst.

You say I whine, when you wall of texted me repeatedly complaining about RoS, RiOT, Thieves (except you ofc) and not getting much gold atm.

I was always fair and polite and this will stay this way. But not if you come with this thieftypical/roguetypical/witchhuntertypical/witchelftypical attitude were any time you lose, it was because of unfair circumstances, OP opponents, the weather, blood sugar or “dude I was in the kitchen/smoking wth?”.

You never aknowledged how skilled Jathres and the other guys survived your burst, focus by up to four thieves on one target.

You even insult the s/d thief calling him troll and noob. I mean really? He apparently stunlocked you, didn’t he? Are you serious calling s/d trolling when you run low to no risk builds yourself?

Also never running from a fight: you never fight to the end. You enter with even odds (e.g. 4vs3 or 3vs3) and as soon as the tide turns you will leave for good.

I lost every little rest of respect for you over your last post.

What a huge pity you had to write this way instead of just realize that maybe the attitude is on your side, not on his.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

So when it looks like you might actually lose the scores are null and void? kitten off. GH has fought our kitten off this week even with a certain DZ and ROS guilds making a alliance, we are getting morning capped, and there was the reset alliance. You know what we are aiming to win this matchup and when we do it will be against the odds. If we win it will be fully deserved.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

i declare gunnars the winner no matter the points… look at the activity on borderlands, were getting double teamed since monday pretty much nonstop. and still dzag got pushed to 3rd and surmia is losing massive rating while gunnars closing in on their ticks. i think we are the best

All 3 servers get double teamed it’s how WvW works a RoS guy was complaining of the same thing earlier.

I feel really sorry for DZ they were in second before the bugs and have had the most trouble getting in EB of any server.

Check what Zumy said before mate.
Dz was 3rd when their problems started.
In general i agree with what you said.:)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

I know there are issues this week with a few particularly annoying bugs and resulting DCs etc, but looking at the scores and the level of people getting stuck in, its an awesome week.

The scores are not so far apart that one side or another can claim overwhelming superiority. Conversely, no side can claim another is beating by the various less than welcome means (overnight PvD, etc). All these things are factors all the time but things are close enough I believe anyone approaching this matchup with reasonably balanced thinking is forced to conceed that this week is a very decent matchup.

Looking forward to next week and more more more more more.

Respect to all. Great week. Best part? ITS NOT OVER YET! Muhahahahaha™

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

(edited by Roo Stercogburn.9671)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

I think the difference is that ROS and Dz came to an agreement not to attack each others territory (speaking together on Teamspeak). We all knew about it the night it happened but decided it wasn’t worth complaining about since it’s all part of the game. I find it funny however that the ROS commander came from RiOT, the same guild who were asking for everyone to leave them alone so they could progress a tier. Seemingly this was because t7 was too easy, but now that they have decent, even fights, they decide to ally with the enemy… doesn’t really make sense to me. I guess T7 easy mode isn’t quite easy enough for them.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

As I said. It’s sad but it probably doesn’t matter much, if at all.

We were all set up for a repeat match next week anyway and after that the matchup rules and probably scoring system, change anyway.

Piken Square

(edited by Jong.5937)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Dont get confused over my post. I am talking about one commander and one incident. Not the entire week. I have been zergsurfing a lot at nights as I need karma for my second Incinerator and DZ did really attack both sides. Just not one night between 2AM and 6AM.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

No the matchup is great the fights are fun, I just take exception to somebody declaring themselves the winner when DZ can’t even play.

I’m pretty certain DZ were in second when I first started getting disconnect issues a few days ago but I may be wrong.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

fab.3298

No the matchup is great the fights are fun, I just take exception to somebody declaring themselves the winner when DZ can’t even play.

I’m pretty certain DZ were in second when I first started getting disconnect issues a few days ago but I may be wrong.

Every side has it. We couldn’t play on ROS BL yesterday.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

I’m pretty sure Dz were in 2nd place when I saw people starting to report disconnects. I don’t go to EB so it doesn’t affect me. However, before people use that as an excuse, the scores were very close. Its impossible to say with accuracy which way it would have gone if that issue had not appeared.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jong.5937

Every side has it. We couldn’t play on ROS BL yesterday.

yeah but I do think DZ’s problems in EB are especially severe.

Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

It would be nice if somebody from DZ could clear this up but it does seem on the face of it that they have the worst of the deal.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Dont get confused over my post. I am talking about one commander and one incident. Not the entire week. I have been zergsurfing a lot at nights as I need karma for my second Incinerator and DZ did really attack both sides. Just not one night between 2AM and 6AM.

I never said anything different mate i was talking about that night

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

DZ almost could not set a foot on EB for the entire day yesterday. As our spawnkeep was causeing the DC’s.
Also porting to RoS BL would result in an instant disconnect for the entire day (at least 24h).

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jong.5937

It would be nice if somebody from DZ could clear this up but it does seem on the face of it that they have the worst of the deal.

Someone in DZ posted to say they had given up on EB and indeed I have seen very little of them there since. But, then, I’m not there all the time!

Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jong.5937

Anyone seen a response from Anet on these DC issues?

Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Yes i enjoy my Ele And my OP fotm Necro too! Also my Guardian but not that much to be true.
I still think that d/d Ele is the best allround class for small Scale never said anything else.
I also stand to my Opinion that fights against Thiefs are mostly boring execpt when they are actually fighting it out till the end, and jeah hiding in stealth for 10+ Seconds ends the Fight for me mostly.

And i flame about them being OP a lot same as about Ranger, Guardians, Warriors, Ele’s etc if you can’t differ what is joking around and what is not, not my Problem

Also you play a Class able to choose their battlefield and still complain about it. If the Terrain is disadvantage for yourself you deal with it, by skill, baiting, movement whatever you can do. Exactly that behaviour impressed on me that your whining alot.

Regarding Pride, i think i have uploaded enough Videos of me dying in Fights thakitten is hard to make that point :p

Otherwise Zumy said it all already i think. Just to make sure, you can’t call my Opinion about something a lie.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I’m the only thief that doesn’t run from a fight I can assure you that. Unless things really look hopeless which is always 1v3+ =.=

No you are not. There are more thieves out there. Thieves that actually fight. I mean engage and fight. Not land two hits and stay hidden for 20 seconds.

And well 1vs2 should be an easy draw or win for any experienced d/p thief anyway. So no need to point out you wont leave a fight then. Why should you anyway?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

You can’t attribute Gunnars closing to <5k at one point on RoS to Dz having connectivity issues on 1 map of 4… if noone could get in there then they’d be destroying the borderlands right? Well no they didn’t. We’ve dominated the borderlands in primetime all week, and at one stage at about 10pm last night we held both Bay and Hills in Dz bl.

RoS need to learn some humility imo

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jong.5937

I have a huge respect for what GH have done this week. Really very impressive. Don’t want to take anything away from that. But it is very hard to know what DZ would have done in the last day or so if not disheartened by their EB issue. Who knows it might have been worse for us!

Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

You can’t attribute Gunnars closing to <5k at one point on RoS to Dz having connectivity issues on 1 map of 4… if noone could get in there then they’d be destroying the borderlands right? Well no they didn’t. We’ve dominated the borderlands in primetime all week, and at one stage at about 10pm last night we held both Bay and Hills in Dz bl.

I don’t think you understand, I’m not sticking up for RoS I’m sticking up for DZ after one of your players claimed you had won this week. Most of the time the borderlands stay the colour of the owner even if some stuff gets capped it doesn’t usually stay that way for long, you really think that losing all those ppt from EB had no effect on the outcome and GH won this week, honestly you’re deluded.

I don’t think anyone won this week, I think the points have been spoiled by game bugs.

I could have just as easily said we are winning because we are actually winning but I think game bugs won this week and the final points mean nothing.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

DZ was on third place already, when the disconnecting started.

That been said, nobody knows what would have happened without the DCs.

But who cares anyway. Points don’t matter, the brackets week was awesome. One of the best in ages. Lets all agree on that.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

But who cares anyway. Points don’t matter, the brackets week was awesome. One of the best in ages. Lets all agree on that.

Yeah I totally agree.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

I think the difference is that ROS and Dz came to an agreement not to attack each others territory (speaking together on Teamspeak). We all knew about it the night it happened but decided it wasn’t worth complaining about since it’s all part of the game. I find it funny however that the ROS commander came from RiOT, the same guild who were asking for everyone to leave them alone so they could progress a tier. Seemingly this was because t7 was too easy, but now that they have decent, even fights, they decide to ally with the enemy… doesn’t really make sense to me. I guess T7 easy mode isn’t quite easy enough for them.

Firstly its a 3way, a certain amount of teaming up is supposed to happen to act as a balance, thats the whole point of it being 3 way not 2way battles.

Secondly< I was not aware it had even happened, most guilds just lay into whoever they can, and take whatever towers are available. I certainally have never actually organised a team up, or been aware of one, we’ve been fiighting GH and DZ whenever and where ever they are.

If individual guilds are joining up to take down another team, take it as a compliment, that you are doing well, but thats just how it goes. And to be honest the GH uberblob is rivalling the ones I used to see from VS in T1. I dont have an issue with that (apart from the lag!), but if you adopt that tactic, then the consequence will be that people have to adapt to counter it.

Lets have less qq one here please, its been a fun week, bug and poor server stability notwithstanding, and I for one have had fun. I dont really care who wins as long as its s fun matchup as this one has been, lets all just enjoy that please.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

fab.3298

I don’t think you understand, I’m not sticking up for RoS I’m sticking up for DZ after one of your players claimed you had won this week. Most of the time the borderlands stay the colour of the owner even if some stuff gets capped it doesn’t usually stay that way for long, you really think that losing all those ppt from EB had no effect on the outcome and GH won this week, honestly you’re deluded.

I don’t think anyone won this week, I think the points have been spoiled by game bugs.

I could have just as easily said we are winning because we are actually winning but I think game bugs won this week and the final points mean nothing.

It was a Dz player who claimed that.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenoir.3579

Lenoir.3579

We’ve dominated the borderlands in primetime all week, and at one stage at about 10pm last night we held both Bay and Hills in Dz bl.

Yes, and that’s exactly the time we couldn’t neither port nor run to hills on our borderland for example. All we got was: DISCONNECT.

Currently I really don’t (even more than before) care who is first/2nd/3rd. I would just like to have a playable WvW for all of us.

Beside those technical problems I really enjoy this weeks matchup. Thanks to all!

~Dzagonur~

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

Nope it was a GH

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Thank you. DZ was 3rd when issues started.
To the fire guys, you were at GH for 3 weeks you have seen us in action from inside and you say that our blobs rivals the ones of vizunah?
As for the alliance, that happened on saturday night and it is fact, we don’t need confirmation from anyone.
You are right though, who knows what would have happened without the dcs and the teaming up on saturday. Imo Dz had all the potential to have a huge lead after the weekend. That teaming up thing certainly didn’t help DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

That’s not been the case though like I said, yesterday evening we took almost everything on Dzag bl, and surely if they couldn’t play on EB then they’d have a much bigger presence in the bls but they haven’t dominated there.
Not to mention the fact that tkitten scores would be split between Gunnars and RoS anyway so while DZ might have lost a few points there it has nothing to do with how we pulled back on RoS.

No disrespect to Dz they’ve improved alot since the days of GH ROF DZ fights but the reason they were in second/first for so long at the start was because of their traditionally strong weekend being extended by the German holiday.

Last time we faced you two we couldn’t claw that back because we were hit so hard in the day by FRS who left us a fully upgraded Bay to struggle over for alot of our primetime, combined with RoS’ massive numbers difference. RoS losing numbers plus us improving has allowed us to have a real go this matchup and we would have done regardless of any EB disconnects imho.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

That teaming up thing certainly didn’t help DZ

Ofc it didnt, the same guys that asked us not to attack them the night they had absolutely no coverage, spent the rest of the nights on our borderlands.

I guess some ppl are naive, better they learn it in a game than out there in RL.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Zumy is certainly not a Gh player:)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

To the fire guys, you were at GH for 3 weeks you have seen us in action from inside and you say that our blobs rivals the ones of vizunah?
As for the alliance, that happened on saturday night and it is fact, we don’t need confirmation from anyone.
You are right though, who knows what would have happened without the dcs and the teaming up on saturday. Imo Dz had all the potential to have a huge lead after the weekend. That teaming up thing certainly didn’t help DZ

no, I personally said the GH uberblob last night (and a few others) at SM was massive! (I was not ever on GH btw, I came to ROS from SFR after taking abreak from the game and comming back to find SFR had risen to T1 with all the issues that created) I dont care, I’m not complaining, run how you want, but if you do then there are only so many ways to counter it.

Most of the time its not massive blobs, which is why I prefer this teir to higher ones, you can get some really good fights on a smaller level, but last night in particular my entire screen was red with enemy nameplates and the lag was getting silly, thats when I was not getting DC’d all the time!

I’m really not complaining, I’ve enjoyed this week and hope to have an equally fun time next week. Who wins and who loses really could not matter less to me, as long as its fun.

As for alliances…>I was on pretty much all saturday evening, dont know a thing about it until this thread. if it happned, and I’ll take your word for it, then it was a small number of people. And in any case, thats why its 3 way fights,exactly to allow for that kind of thing. You are equally free to do the same thing back if you organise it!

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

We’ve dominated the borderlands in primetime all week, and at one stage at about 10pm last night we held both Bay and Hills in Dz bl.

Yes, and that’s exactly the time we couldn’t neither port nor run to hills on our borderland for example. All we got was: DISCONNECT.

Currently I really don’t (even more than before) care who is first/2nd/3rd. I would just like to have a playable WvW for all of us.

Beside those technical problems I really enjoy this weeks matchup. Thanks to all!

Well I wasn’t aware you disconnected from your own bls as well. That is rather bad luck

That teaming up thing certainly didn’t help DZ

Ofc it didnt, the same guys that asked us not to attack them the night they had absolutely no coverage, spent the rest of the nights on our borderlands.

I guess some ppl are naive, better they learn it in a game than out there in RL.

I must admit I’ve seen some strange tactical decisions from Dz over where to target. Everytime I’ve been on there’s been a huge Dz force in our bl holding only the south towers while RoS or us are in yours taking alot of it.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

I’ve enjoyed this week and hope to have an equally fun time next week. Who wins and who loses really could not matter less to me, as long as its fun.

/ agree 100 %

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I am answering a post from a GH guy there who said it. I just was too lazy to quote.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

TallDan.6350

No but steelo is and that is whom I was referring to.

Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

no, I personally said the GH uberblob last night (and a few others) at SM was massive! (I was not ever on GH btw, I came to ROS from SFR after taking abreak from the game and comming back to find SFR had risen to T1 with all the issues that created) I dont care, I’m not complaining, run how you want, but if you do then there are only so many ways to counter it.

Most of the time its not massive blobs, which is why I prefer this teir to higher ones, you can get some really good fights on a smaller level, but last night in particular my entire screen was red with enemy nameplates and the lag was getting silly, thats when I was not getting DC’d all the time!

I’m really not complaining, I’ve enjoyed this week and hope to have an equally fun time next week. Who wins and who loses really could not matter less to me, as long as its fun.

I did laugh when we were wiped out of your Hills last night by a huge Surmia blob with FIRE, RiOT and others all involved.
It seems you guys are more than willing to use it but then immediately burst into tears here when we do it.

Not directing this post at you personally ftr just everyone who complains about mutliguild groups in general

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Anyways doesn’t matter much now as history is history.
Grab your popcorns though i suggest:)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Some of us have been on GH and seen their/your gameplay, but I think we can all agree that the current GH is not whakitten used to be. For the better!
I cannot give enough credit to PRXM, you guys have come so far, so fast. Keep it up guys!
@Genotix. I think the definition of a “fact” is that you can actually confirm it.
The bugs have been mighty annoying, we crashed every time we logged into EB spawn, we couldn’t enter Dz borderland nor get anywhere close to our own Bay.
Gunnar’s Hold have pulled an amazing week. The blobs in prime are getting to the point where the game lags out, but late prime we got some great fights (especially against Hot and FURY).
All in all, its been an alright week.

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Everybody blobbs but me.

Mizu, is there anything else RiOT wants to thank Hot about?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Firstly its a 3way, a certain amount of teaming up is supposed to happen to act as a balance, thats the whole point of it being 3 way not 2way battles.

Secondly< I was not aware it had even happened, most guilds just lay into whoever they can, and take whatever towers are available. I certainally have never actually organised a team up, or been aware of one, we’ve been fiighting GH and DZ whenever and where ever they are.

If individual guilds are joining up to take down another team, take it as a compliment, that you are doing well, but thats just how it goes. And to be honest the GH uberblob is rivalling the ones I used to see from VS in T1. I dont have an issue with that (apart from the lag!), but if you adopt that tactic, then the consequence will be that people have to adapt to counter it.

Lets have less qq one here please, its been a fun week, bug and poor server stability notwithstanding, and I for one have had fun. I dont really care who wins as long as its s fun matchup as this one has been, lets all just enjoy that please.

I agree, it doesn’t really bother me since it was two late night commanders. I don’t play at that time so it doesn’t affect me, i just get annoyed by the hypocrisy. As for the blobbing, it’s certainly an issue, however what alternative do we have? Most of our guilds run alone and most raid with less than 20 and without a tag so that’s not the issue. It’s our militia commanders who are being forced to use huge numbers because they don’t stand a chance against a highly coordinated 25man guild group. If they come with anything less than double your number they will get rolled, so why give you the satisfaction of free loot bags?

Also, from my perspective this has been one of the best match-ups i’ve had. Both opponents are fielding really good groups and the level of fighting is really high for this tier. It’s also given us a goal: to get on the same level as the guilds we face. Every day we’re getting better and getting closer to that goal, it’s really made me want to log in for our daily raids.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Yea, SOE and BNF are already sparring to train their Golemskills. Preparing for the high tiers.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

As for alliances…>I was on pretty much all saturday evening, dont know a thing about it until this thread. if it happned, and I’ll take your word for it, then it was a small number of people. And in any case, thats why its 3 way fights,exactly to allow for that kind of thing. You are equally free to do the same thing back if you organise it!

I think you’ll find that if any guild from GH specifically organised with an enemy guild to go and PvD the 3rd server’s borderlands instead of fighting each other they’d face a lot of condemnation from the rest of Gunnars. It’s just not the way we play.

Wondered if this story would ever break here – it’s obviously not in Riot’s interest to mention it, and I figured the rest of Surmia didn’t know about it (or they’d presumably have condemned Riot for it), and Dzag don’t often come to this thread.

Anyway, what’s done is done and it doesn’t particularly matter. We all had a good laugh about it and are still really enjoying the matchup with all its ebbs and flows.

And frankly this thread has been a benchmark of civility after the last time our servers met (for whatever reason) so on the whole a massive pat on the back and a \cheer to everyone from all three servers (except Riot and Hot of course!).

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Ok, last night we intentionally let a FURY thief into our recently captured Bay to see if he could actually solo the keep lord. We followed it with great interrest. He let us know via whisper it was not possible and we all felt some sympathy with him. We hoped he would manage it.
We have friends on all sides and we talk to eachother and have fun! Not everything is a grand conspiring alliance against GH. Remove tin-foil har please.

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Some of us have been on GH and seen their/your gameplay, but I think we can all agree that the current GH is not whakitten used to be. For the better!
I cannot give enough credit to PRXM, you guys have come so far, so fast. Keep it up guys!
@Genotix. I think the definition of a “fact” is that you can actually confirm it.
The bugs have been mighty annoying, we crashed every time we logged into EB spawn, we couldn’t enter Dz borderland nor get anywhere close to our own Bay.
Gunnar’s Hold have pulled an amazing week. The blobs in prime are getting to the point where the game lags out, but late prime we got some great fights (especially against Hot and FURY).
All in all, its been an alright week.

Thank you Mizu for the compliments about my guild (PRXM).
My guild mates have come a long road, and the few times i get to run with them at prime time, i am more and more amazed. Same goes to your guild even if i had my disagreements with some of your members about things said at the forums, i am impressed with your actual gameplay.
About the fact you mentioned, we knew about it 5 minutes after it happened