Posted by: RyanCid.9270

RyanCid.9270

“about 39 minutes ago”
kitten i missed it

Gandalf - Blobadons Mouth - Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Good luck to Gandara and FSP against Blobaddon.. we know they are really boring to play against to… So… Good luck and don’t be afraid… you can win a 5 v 20 but.. just avoid them to upgrade towers and keeps… They will make lot of siege and will be hard as hell to take it back.

I still remeber this screenshot that some blobaddon posted… http://imageshack.us/a/img835/131/gw595.jpg

So what i said, good luck and focus on them.. let’s teach to them that kids don’t like to fight blobs…

OH NOES! SOMEONE WANTS TO KEEP THEIR POINTS!
I really like how servers we aren’t playing against are crying about us. Gandara and FSP have the right to cry on their own.
…those words from a guy playing on a server, who calls 50-70 man groups “guild groups” and not blobs. I just cannot take you serious anymore.

If you went out of your tower (i doubt it…) you should know that siN don’t care a lot on points (and less with ranking points, so there’s not a real ranking now)…

Anyways.. keep your celebration on doing 3rd place.. YOU WON 8 RATING POINTS!.. If you won that points was because the diference between ratings from you to augury and us, anyways we won the matchup by 40.000 points.

And.. 50-70 you should learn to count a bit… siN is actually one of the most huge guild on baruch and our bigger raids are 40 guys.

Anyways as i said, if win 8 rating points make you happy, i’m happy too! (got 70g just doing WvW last week killing blobaddons)…

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

running over other people pressing 1 isn’t skills, you my friends are very special

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Heya guys,

Are there any duel hotspots on a certain BL?

Cheers

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: el matadore.3852

el matadore.3852

Question, is there any FSP guilds orso on any border? We would like some good figths like with Punk and Kale, no 100 germans.

Be free to whisp me which border orso =\

both kale and punk where on AM border. we messed up the border quite hard, cuz Am didnt want to split there blob appearently.

Also laughed at all the am people running away from garri as fast as they could, cuz there zerg was split in 3 groups, while we took there garrison

Far Shiverpeaks-De rode ridder
Dragons In Exile[DIE]- get lucky[Punk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

both kale and punk where on AM border. we messed up the border quite hard, cuz Am didnt want to split there blob appearently.

Also laughed at all the am people running away from garri as fast as they could, cuz there zerg was split in 3 groups, while we took there garrison

Ya we saw you a and Kale a on multiple painfull occasions, but we tryed looking for you more but did not find you anymore =( So we switched border in hope for more luck.

I know what you mean by germans running when their 100 man zerg is split up =p We actually came across DP once on their own, and we engaged while about 6 FSV tryed to flank dp from the other side, 3 times guesses what they did. Fleed for their tower ofcourse haha!

Hope we will have more luck the rest of the week in meeting u, well be roaming from sunday again!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Seems you guys are better in writing than in playing. Last night i saw 1 rly good engineer from Gandara i think. Apart from that all enemies i met in 2v2 or 2v3 were kinda overwhelmed fighting the mighy two man AM blob.
If AM = onlyblobnosklill then Gandara and FSP = onlycrynoskill

You shouldn’t feel insulted when people are talking about blobs and making jokes about your server as clearly you are one of the rare AM people who are running outside of the blob. Unless, of course, you were too slow and you got left behind from the said blob, then by all means feel insulted.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

When we start seeing an AM guild group by itself, and it’s using smart tactics and chooses strategic places on the map to go for, maybe then we’ll start having some respect for you.

Since your server have guild groups and using smart tactics and strategic places, cannot beat a single AM Zerg, then whats the point to play like your server ?

Anyway, it´s getting really boring all the crying about AM. If you can do it better, then do it and stop complaining. AM has a single Zerg of 60 and you have multiple 15-20
zergs. As i said above, since you have multiple 15-20 Guild Zergs who using smart tactics and strategic places and cannot beat a single AM zerg, then the AM Zerg has more skill that all of yours multiple Guild zergs.

Regards

Seed

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crular.9762

Crular.9762

When we start seeing an AM guild group by itself, and it’s using smart tactics and chooses strategic places on the map to go for, maybe then we’ll start having some respect for you.

Since your server have guild groups and using smart tactics and strategic places, cannot beat a single AM Zerg, then whats the point to play like your server ?

Anyway, it´s getting really boring all the crying about AM. If you can do it better, then do it and stop complaining. AM has a single Zerg of 60 and you have multiple 15-20
zergs. As i said above, since you have multiple 15-20 Guild Zergs who using smart tactics and strategic places and cannot beat a single AM zerg, then the AM Zerg has more skill that all of yours multiple Guild zergs.

Regards

Seed

Didn’t you get it yet? They don’t care about scoring objectives, they just run around the maps looking for fights in which to show their superior skills. Of course they wouldn’t be able to compete in scoring objectives due to the same reason. While running around feeling elitist and awesome, neglecting all their so-called casuals, they lack the numbers to do so.

It’s not that they lack the numbers, more that many of their players just don’t participate anymore. Way to go guild groups, I guess. Most of you still do not get what WvW is about. sPvP is this way – - – >

(edited by Crular.9762)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

The blob already has been defeated multiple times during reset. Its the co-operation between 2 guilds that can easily wipe a mindless blob of upscaled and beserker lowbies.
And wait did i mention that you don’t have to outman that blob to take it down? Punk and Kale showed it already during reset and i’m sure FSV, GoT, TNN and AoA can do the exact same.

The only thing that AM does better is there coverage.

I’m not QQing about the blob, its only annoying, but we know from the start that blobbing is the only tactic AM guys have. So we know what we could expect.
But i see it as a challenge to take it down.

Wish you guys good luck, and i hope for some good fights,

<3

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by Xerion.8014)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

There are no fights, there are only a choo choo blobb running through the map.
Sure we care about objectives in a small way but having some kind of resistance while trying to take a tower is nice, it feels more of a accomplishment if you can take a tower while there are 20ppl in a tower and you have 20 ppl…

If you feel that having 60-100 steamrolling towers and camps is fun then i really feel sorry for you, all you do is click 1 button and then collect loot and move on.

it’s funny how you can be so proud of accomplishing so little. its like putting 2 ants against 1 elephant in a cagematch

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Regards

Seed

Didn’t you get it yet? They don’t care about scoring objectives, they just run around the maps looking for fights in which to show their superior skills. Of course they wouldn’t be able to compete in scoring objectives due to the same reason. While running around feeling elitist and awesome, neglecting all their so-called casuals, they lack the numbers to do so.

It’s not that they lack the numbers, more that many of their players just don’t participate anymore. Way to go guild groups, I guess. Most of you still do not get what WvW is about. sPvP is this way.

rolls eyes
Enjoy playing wvw the ‘right way’ (the way that bores us to tears).
I’ll enjoy playing it the wrong way (the way that is enjoyable).

We’ve fought better servers than you, we’ve lost matches by more points and we will again. We hate you because your boring. Fighting blobs is boring, countering blobs with a blob is boring. Hiding in towers until you have enough numbers to guarantee a win leads to boring fights (that rarely happen).
Everyone hates fighting you and has no respect for you, this’ll be the same in every match up you get put in. Were no exception.
Our pugs hate you and find you boring too btw. They have no respect for you or your playstyle either.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strago.4071

Strago.4071

Abaddon is trying to change really.

Look that’s their roaming group.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Looks like their blob group … and their camp capping group and their tower capping group and their keep sieging group and etc etc.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strago.4071

Strago.4071

Looks like their blob group … and their camp capping group and their tower capping group and their keep sieging group and etc etc.

:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

every reply u all are doing against them is filling their ego,u really just cant ignore them?
there are for sure 1 am guild who try roam FAME just try to fight them and the other FSP guild and stop talk about their karma train,let they paint the all 4 border with blue,DONT retake nothing,and their game is ruined so easy,and when all the 4 border are blue and there is nothing to retake im sure their blob simply disappearing:p

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

Regards

Seed

It’s not that they lack the numbers, more that many of their players just don’t participate anymore. Way to go guild groups, I guess. Most of you still do not get what WvW is about. sPvP is this way.

rolls eyes

We’ve fought better servers than you, we’ve lost matches by more points and we will again. We hate you because your boring. Fighting blobs is boring, countering blobs with a blob is boring. Hiding in towers until you have enough numbers to guarantee a win leads to boring fights (that rarely happen).
Everyone hates fighting you and has no respect for you, this’ll be the same in every match up you get put in. Were no exception.
Our pugs hate you and find you boring too btw. They have no respect for you or your playstyle either.

The only difference is, that if i want to play small scale fights, i am playing spvp. If i want to play large scale fights i am playing WvW.

And if you hate us and find us boring, then that is your problem and not ours.

Regards

Seed

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crular.9762

Crular.9762

When we start seeing an AMcry guild group by itself, and it’s using smart tactics and chooses strategic places on the map to go for, maybe then we’ll start having some respect for you.

Since your server have guild groups and using smart tactics and strategic places, cannot beat a c single AM Zerg, then whats the point to play like your server ?

Regards

Seed

rolls eyes

All I see from you is whining. I couldn’t care less about you hating the server. Do you really think whining is netting you respect? Grow some balls and show some strategy and show those blobs how good you are. At the moment, judging by the score, all I can see is you getting your butts handed to you.

I dont play the keep door class so its difficult to care … not like your outplaying me is it.

I’d have to fight your blob to outplay it so no thanks. Ill just avoid you like the plague (about as appealing a thing as you) and find some fsp groups to have fun with instead.

Then just do that and stop the crying already. We got it, you hate us, I don’t like your attitude either. So begone and do what you like to do and stop boring me to death with your silly hate tirades.

I quite enjoy my silly hate tirades so I will continue to do what i like to do thanks

Wow, what an eloquent rebuttal. By all means do what you want to do. No one who is right in their mind will take anything you have to say seriously anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dagoh.3482

Dagoh.3482

I saw this AM striketeam yesterday at reset, it was good to see they’re splitting up a bit finally.

Attachments:

Admin of GW2NL, the biggest Dutch-Belgian Community – http://www.gw2nl.nl

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

Welcome to WvW since beta.

Regards

Seed

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Regards

Seed

Only on AM, the rest of us have moved on to more enjoyable, rewarding strategies (rewarding enjoyment wise not points wise)

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

AM mega-blob in EBG this morning, putting superior AC’s on towers not in their section. It’s all or nothing for these guys, isn’t? :P

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

Regards

Seed

Only on AM, the rest of us have moved on to more enjoyable, rewarding strategies (rewarding enjoyment wise not points wise)

Apparently you haven´t. Because if you trully have moved to more enjoyable rewarding strategies, then you should not complain at all.

On a more serious note. If Anet ever implements a GvG modus, then i will have enjoyment. Untill then it´s making points.

Regards

Seed

in Match-ups

Posted by: MisterPink.7943

MisterPink.7943

Today at 6 p.m. BIG PARTY at “Dawn´s Eyrie” (Horst der Morgendämmerung= Horscht) on Abaddon´s Borderland. Free COLD BEER and Barbecue for everyone.

So you´re all welcome to make an unforgetable Party, also Gandara & Far Shiverpeaks.

Best Regards, your “HORSCHT-Bard” ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

If Anet ever implements a GvG modus, then i will have enjoyment. Untill then it´s making points.

I lol’d. Yeah screw fun. Give me high numbers. Yay.
It’s a game. If you have to wait unitl they make it fun why are you even playing it? You already answerd that, actually. You seem to like high numbers. Good for you.

By the way, I am not complaining about you blobbing, do whatever you like. However, I really don’t think much of the blobbers on any server and you may think me an elitist muffin or whatever you like. Also AM gave me a decent amount of loot inside FSP garrison and a lot of ‘lulz’ – non trade-able btw yo can’t get fun for points – when we made the blob get some cardio on reset.

Furthermore, I really enjoyed roaming in the early hours of this morning. I had some nice 1v1 and 2v1 and even some nice banter about builds with some of the Germans. I also like to play a little game I call: ‘’How long does it take to get outmanned?", where I run across the map contesting keeps. It’s three minutes on average between 4 and 6 in the morning, if anybody cares

Also shoutout to the upscaled Gandara guardian – he still had his first shoulderpieces on – who banished me off a ledge in the JP. You, sir, really got me there. I feel so stupid for having gone in for the kill without stability there… I hope you found your way to the top without further trouble

Kitty Rages; 55k

(edited by Limm.8401)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

I’d be /facepalming right about now if I was on a german server. All these claims of WvW is about points, and that challenging yourself, enjoying action and big fights is elitist and should go SPVP… Caring about points is elitist ya tools. Its just about coverage, who cares about points – play for “shock, horror” FUN.

I have several germans in my guild, and they feel sorry for you. That you really don’t understand what fun is, that you play a different game completely, you never improve, you never adapt, you never have fun.

I will place these 2 videos again: Take your pick –
Vote A) Rebel Style or Play for fun.

Then tell me whose playing the wrong game

A) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1nPnuO_VKw

B) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i357dprYug

Try to justify yourselves all you want, call guild play elitist all you want, far from the truth. Yes there are elitist guilds, but 90% of us guilds are not.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

tetrodoxin.2134

Can’t watch in Germany cause of GEMA, and stuff.

I’m not a part of the PUG zerg myself, but after watching videos from Norreka… it seems that they have a lot of fun. Who are you to tell them what is fun for them and what isn’t?

Pushing my question from the last page. Are there any dedicated dueling spots in this matchup?

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

I’m not a part of the PUG zerg myself, but after watching videos from Norreka… it seems that they have a lot of fun. Who are you to tell them what is fun for them and what isn’t?

Pushing my question from the last page. Are there any dedicated dueling spots in this matchup?

South of the map by the windmill. Theres a cross server guild too – Tyrian Dueling Society [TDS] you can get an invite to

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

I remember Abbadons back in the day during Pikens rise. They used to log off for several hours during prime time, cause they couldn’t fight. Then after midnight, all maps 60+ to get their “preciooooooous” points.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Limm.8401

Try JP in EB. Sometimes there’s a group gankin in front of spawn. If you’re quick to join their party you might ask for a duel and get one

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

tetrodoxin.2134

Thank you! Finally some friendly answers

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

If Anet ever implements a GvG modus, then i will have enjoyment. Untill then it´s making points.

I lol’d. Yeah screw fun. Give me high numbers. Yay.
It’s a game. If you have to wait unitl they make it fun why are you even playing it? You already answerd that, actually. You seem to like high numbers. Good for you.

I am really enjoying WvW. No matter if am running with a big group or small one. Otherwise, i wouldn´t played since beta. But WvW is about points. Here is the enoyment i am speak of.

Hopefully Anet will implement at some point the GvG modus.

Regards

Seed

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeti.8247

Zeti.8247

the funny thing is -and i know it from Gandara, since i played there for a couple of months- that they really want to gather up to a so called “Blob” but their ppl just don’t listen to the commanders, resulting in a maybe 30-35 ppl “Blob” max while the rest of them is crafting, idling, farming flowers or whatever…but instead of working on their community and cooperation, they blame and badmouth the opponent that -even though it has a much smaller population size- does it better in this context.

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

the funny thing is -and i know it from Gandara, since i played there for a couple of months- that they really want to gather up to a so called “Blob” but their ppl just don’t listen to the commanders, resulting in a maybe 30-35 ppl “Blob” max while the rest of them is crafting, idling, farming flowers or whatever…but instead of working on their community and cooperation, they blame and badmouth the opponent that -even though it has a much smaller population size- does it better in this context.

Think most commanders would love a 30-35 man blob. No tbh think the few that do stack on a commander paying no attention to directions is a bigger annoyance than a lack of numbers. If our commanders ended up with more than 40 people they’d generally get a second badge set up to split the zerg a bit. Theres just no interest in the blob playstyle from the vast majority of our wvw playerbase. I’m sure it frustrates and annoys some casual players who care about points but … meh cant please everyone on the server

We have community weeks, this isn’t one of them. Most of the more casual players just aren’t going to show up this week (cant blame them)

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

I’ve been guesting on AM lately and visiting LA. Although they typed in some weird kind of codelanguage the people seemed nice and there was a lovely smell of bradwurst mmm!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Gandaras… where is your crazy russian guild “Yolobus [YOLO]”? I think AM will enjoy it more than AG and BB (this was a crazy day on the forums hahaha)

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Gandaras… where is your crazy russian guild “Yolobus [YOLO]”? I think AM will enjoy it more than AG and BB (this was a crazy day on the forums hahaha)

I hear they might be transfering back actually mwah ha ha.
No think they retired tbh.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

I remember Abbadons back in the day during Pikens rise. They used to log off for several hours during prime time, cause they couldn’t fight. Then after midnight, all maps 60+ to get their “preciooooooous” points.

Dont Think you can confirm your " memory " with data.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/25

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Week 44 shows it pretty clearly actually

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Limm.8401

I’ve been guesting on AM lately and visiting LA. Although they typed in some weird kind of codelanguage the people seemed nice and there was a lovely smell of bradwurst mmm!!

Das ist gut. Lecker Bratwurst, mjamjamjam!

Nobody ever said the German people weren’t lovely. Come to think of it, maybe someone said it at some point but that’s not the issue. I am sure most of the people on AM as well as most of the people on any server are very pleasant people and there’s always gonna be the odd muffin who is unpleasant.

I don’t dislike the people at all but sometimes I just dislike what they do though
Also you made me want to get a Bratwurst now. Thanks

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Limm.8401

HA! I love it that he actually provided the evidence himself! The plot thickens!
If you look at Week 44 and observe the blue line in the score evolution you can clearly see a steep increases in the early hours of Monday, Wednessday and Thursday and also Thuesday morning. This data seems to support the allegation of Nightcapping in week 44. Thanks for providing it

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

tetrodoxin.2134

kitten they got us! Quickly! To the Blobbomobile!

[insert Batman music here]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Regards

Seed

15-20 vs 60 and the 60 winning isn’t them having skills – if it was 4×15 of us or 3×20 of us vs your single 60, and you won, then it would be you having skills. (as long as you don’t Superior AC spam like always.)

Greets Ezekiel

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Told you I remembered as back then I played from primetime till silly o’clock. U made all prime time guilds bored as you literally logged off, to come back later and PVD (even without WXP) you points fanatics.

I thank you for putting your own foot in mouth.

Last thing I will say on the subject.

PS: Greets Dranul

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: MisterPink.7943

MisterPink.7943

So the Party is open. COLD BEER and BARBECUE for everyone. Come and join my “HORSCHT” (North East Tower) on Abaddon´s Mouth Borderland. Music is playing and we just wait for some guests from Gandara and Far Shiverpeaks !

You´re all welcome.

greetings from Hagbard Cimzon (Commander of the “Horscht” white/blue Thief)

Attachments:

(edited by MisterPink.7943)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

No join my Horscht, we have snow to play in and rocks

Attachments:

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

HA! I love it that he actually provided the evidence himself! The plot thickens!
If you look at Week 44 and observe the blue line in the score evolution you can clearly see a steep increases in the early hours of Monday, Wednessday and Thursday and also Thuesday morning. This data seems to support the allegation of Nightcapping in week 44. Thanks for providing it

Yes Week 44 , Dominant Prime Time Shift + Night capping by Pike Square and a morning shift from Abbadons retaking their things. Dranul told a completly different story.
Gunnars did the same on monday morning , thats not night capping , thats a morning shift taking back things gone lost during the night.

The only thing the Data show is a stronge Pike Server pushing through and a Gunnars Hold Server giving up.

Week 44:
1st Piken Square 248 847
2nd Gunnar’s Hold 180 297
3rd Abaddon’s Mouth 180 197

Week 45
1st Piken Square 282 187
2nd Abaddon’s Mouth 207 136
3rd Gunnar’s Hold 124 048

(edited by Dropper.9176)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Thank you! Finally some friendly answers

I’m one of the officers in Tyrian Dueling Society [TDS] (the cross server guild for duelers, has peeps from AG, RS, BB and so on), feel free to poke me in game for an invitation! We also have voicechat up for it. Sadly there hasn’t been much dueling going on during the weeks we’ve faced FSP and AM apart from some very random occasions, but I can easily drag lots of Gandarians in for duels if you guys bring yours :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Got a nice screenshot of the AM blob.

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.