Hello darkness, my old friend.

Gandalf - Blobadons Mouth - Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Don’t bring back YOLObus
And wasn’t it t4? On April 1?
It was a monster though

That was it’s last running. We sent it off with a bang. It’s original purpose was as a weapon of Mass-AntiPikenSquareRussians. That was it’s true birth.

I think we brought it back one reset to annoy AG some more however :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongun.1509

Tongun.1509

Funny thing is: Yep we have massive zergs or “blobs”.
But we do also have Guildgroups. I think some1 in this thread mentioned FAME and LNS (too lazy to search for the post) working together on a BL and win the fight. So actually it looks like we do organize in smaller groups as well.
And yes, we do not run in guild groups 24/7. We decided not to do so because we want to integrate every wvw player.

I can tell you folks, that DP does have a Guild group running – but only about 1 time per weak. The reason is not that we are too lazy to organize/train stuff but rather the product of several reasons. Just to name the most important for my guild:
We want to support the open ts server and want to give every1 the chance to play WvW in an open and friendly way and ask some questions.
So we have some commanders leading Zergs on our public ts server – and we do not care about the size. Sometimes we lead about 20 and sometimes 60+. Every1 is welcome and as long as we have only 1 commander/ BL we will not split up because of a lack of commanders. And we won’t split up if it is not needed as well.
During reset night we were forced to split up during the night because of your small scale groups.

w/e… “blobbing” is something that you can only do, when you guys give us the opportunity to do so. If you rly play in small scale groups and if your skill is rly “higher” than ours you are free to split up and cap everything away from us and join your forces to fight our Zerg back.
I do not flame other servers if they have massive zergs and i do not understand ppl complaining about this.

“AM” is hated… well i don’t mind. This makes fights more interesting and as long as ppl don’t want to transfer to our server we won’t have long queues so pls hate us! I appreciate it.

btw: Yes we have a few WvW active guilds and yes we could run small scale groups with some effort. But just as some ppl already wrote: Most of us don’t want to be forced to play “build xy” because they play WvW for 1-2 times per week. And simple as it is we accept it. We do not have an orga like other servers and i do not want to get an orga. In the end i do not think that there will be something like AM splitting up 24/7.

In the end my personal opionion about wvw tactics and “blobbing” / splitting up:

You have to react to your opponent. And there are alot of ways to do so.
If you want to conquer t3 structures a really big zerg will be to your advantage. You can build more siege weapons and you can endure more dmg. → Splitting up would be kinda waste, if you do not have to defend anything.

If your oponent doesn’t have the numbers to split up / attack multiple targets you can do both tbh. Split up and conquer things or you just wipe them every time they cross your ways and conquer stuff.

The only thing where you benefit from splitting up is when you have to defend some structures and attack at the same time (or defend multiple structures).

W/e in the end you benefit from large groups – as long as you coordinate them somehow. If you cannot coordinate them good groups like RG will just wipe the floor with your 60 man. I commanded our server reset against RG and yeah they are pretty tough. And i remember a fight where RG lead their random zerg + their guild group into battle. In the end we won because of our numbers + tactics (yeah there are differences). RG changed BL in the end and wiped BB “blob” and after they wiped them AM came in and they wiped them as well.

Under the line “blobbing” is a tactic as valid as every other tactic as well. And you have the tools to counter it. (and tbh it is pretty easy) So just do it wiped the floor with AM and enjoy the sweet victory. (ah yeah…and have some fun during your gaming hours and when you posted the vids / pics )

Ok… dunno if this all makes sense did something while writing this… w/e just enjoy the game and maybe we all read some posts, like we did in our last matchup against AR / BB.
“Hey i don’t like your big zergs, but rly good job binding so many ppl!”
or just some quick exchange of information and respect like “good def on this tower” tbh this thread is lacking polite behaviour and fun.

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Don’t bring back YOLObus
And wasn’t it t4? On April 1?
It was a monster though

That was it’s last running. We sent it off with a bang. It’s original purpose was as a weapon of Mass-AntiPikenSquareRussians. That was it’s true birth.

I think we brought it back one reset to annoy AG some more however :P

Yea, thats how I remember it ;P
Was still a member of FURY back then

“We had a new transfer from t8 and they like to blob”

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jim.4210

jim.4210

Where was the AC?

Not quite sure where outside as I was inside trying to defend tower just curious.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Well if it was close to the gate it can hit quite easy through the gap above the gate. esp. with extended range and radius

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Arrow Cart Hax yet again AM :/ The Arrow cart was directly outside the door, at the start of the bridge… it was also hitting our bridge so not extended radius crap… broke my pc screening the bridge, didnt get it tho, in queue back at present…

Attachments:

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

As i almost never play on EB i don’t know if this gate also has a gap above the gate(can’t see for sure in this screenshot). If it has a gap: Read my post above.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

As i almost never play on EB i don’t know if this gate also has a gap above the gate. If it has a gap: Read my post above.

It does not, as you can clearly see in the picture.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

My opinion on screens
The gandara blob – not much of a blob, looks like 40ish people? Pug trains tend to be bigger than average. We have blobs though, try eb im sure you wont have much trouble finding one.
Sunny hills ac – easy to hit that spot with an ac at gate and extended radius
EB ac – impossible to hit without cheating.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Arrow Cart Hax yet again AM :/ The Arrow cart was directly outside the door, at the start of the bridge… it was also hitting our bridge so not extended radius crap… broke my pc screening the bridge, didnt get it tho, in queue back at present…

I died from this.

AM, please share how you get your AC’s to shoot on the other side of doors, it’s a neat trick.

How do you think we’d even respect you as a server if you keep pulling dirty tricks like this? With 40+ of you there, seeing it happen, you are all complicit of cheating.

edit: Screenshot for Lowlands north gate. No gap.

Attachments:

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

(edited by Esprit Dumort.3109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

so much tears in 250+ posts it almost makes me sad :’(

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Actually I think all 3 servers have done their fair share of QQing

I would just like to actually play against AM but the lag the numbers give me makes it impossible

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Can you get any lower AM?

While I’m sure it’s only a small group doing it (so I hope), you’d expect AM to keep their own house in order and discourage such unfortunate behavior (e.g. report the offenders, at the least).

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Well i don’t know anything about what exactly happened there but i can say that we don’t support any kind of hacks, bugs or similar stuff. Every server has players that use this stuff sadly. It’s not nice but it happens.

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

oh thanks for bringing it up. this is obviously not a game based problem, it’s got more to do with nationalites. thank you very much for bringing it up mr. gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anorwen.2078

Anorwen.2078

We had lots of fun, and never run away, should we?

Attachments:

Not nerd, not casual – just [DP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

look at mini map. behind u

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anorwen.2078

Anorwen.2078

Now,? I know what – lets play a game :-)

Not nerd, not casual – just [DP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Its just me or everyone else have a unplayable skill lag on borderlands to night ?
( its not fault my PC or broadband connection )

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Riverside doesn’t hate us for our playstyle. They hate us because we’re german and we hate them because they’re germanXD. Baruch didn’t really hate us anyway.

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Riverside doesn’t hate us for our playstyle. They hate us because we’re german and we hate them because they’re germanXD. Baruch didn’t really hate us anyway.

This one did.

Good luck to Gandara and FSP against Blobaddon.. we know they are really boring to play against to…

I’ve seen plenty of criticism from RS for your playstyle too

Yes the skill lag is bad tonight for no particular reason – just one of them nights

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Best. Thread. Ever.

We had some nice battles today with some FS peeps on Gandara BL, good fighting. Hope to see you guys again

cheers,
[Rage]
…or [BG], sometimes.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Thanks to the small [kale] group outside of Cliffside for the fun skirmish while the bigger forces were clashing somewhere beneath us, also big thanks to the 2 thiefs from the same [kale] group to whom we kept bumping into quite a few times. Was awesome. Made my day :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morgenes.6985

Morgenes.6985

So today [Fame] and [ADAC]/[CE] (both about 20-30 people, but mostly in different corners of the map) where trying to give you some real good fights and we were only running around with these two guild groups on Shiverpeaks BL!

So what happened:

1. The all mighty pro small scale group of shiverpeak (about our size) did run away all the time like chicken and when we finally managed to catch them they exploded in seconds like balloons in a needleplant.

2. After some time and about 300km of chasing suddenly we encounterd the revenge of Far Blobapeak and Blobara.
Our small guild group sometimes had to fight one blob after another or both blobs at the same time.

3. We realized that you guys are only loudmouths and talk about the bad german blobzis, but when we give you the chance to get good fights you only run and then start to blob yourself.

So guys please stop whining and fight when we give you the chance, otherwise, we will start to blob again, since you really don’t want to fight. You’re just searching for an excuse for your bad performance.
btw. Kale (or whatever you are called). Wtf, are you practising for olympics marathon or why did you run like speedy gonzales whenever you were facing us with the same size of people. (You made our commander really mad, cause we had to chase you over the whole map. We just wanted to have a fair fight)

Anyway, good fights until you blobbed the kitten out of us.

[ADAC] Kayel, Morti, Morgenes, Brennos, Morgana
some live, some die in the way of the samurai!

in Match-ups

Posted by: sphinx.8107

sphinx.8107

fact is AM most boring, unskilled and hated server in EU (like some other similar DE servers)
QQ

:D im so sad now … wait .. no

U just cant handle us atm , lets see how the week will end. Weekend is over soon so, NOW your chance :-)

Leader [aX] -Axîom – GvG/WvW-Guild
Visit us: http://gw2axiom.com/
YT:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pwgIIDTBb9rrsWa3ui5yw

in Match-ups

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Just put Miller’s Sound, Riverside and AM is the same matchup, how difficult can it be?
Everybody hates those servers, so please just let them fight eachother.

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

It wouldn’t be one less … half of AG’s guilds and players transferred after 2 weeks fighting you! FSP dont seem that interested in fighting you.

Thx alot. Maybe u should transfer to Vaabi. I heard about smal scale lag free pro gaming. go for it! Thats ur chance!

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

(edited by leadustin.1572)

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Just put Miller’s Sound, Riverside and AM is the same matchup, how difficult can it be?
Everybody hates those servers, so please just let them fight eachother.

Millers Sound were fine. Riverside are awesome fun in comparison. I wouldn’t wish AM on anyone

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Thx alot.

For what? Pointing out that everyone hates you and the ‘whining’ is pretty justified because you ruin the game?

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

So today [Fame] and [ADAC]/[CE] (both about 20-30 people, but mostly in different corners of the map) where trying to give you some real good fights and we were only running around with these two guild groups on Shiverpeaks BL!

So what happened:

1. The all mighty pro small scale group of shiverpeak (about our size) did run away all the time like chicken and when we finally managed to catch them they exploded in seconds like balloons in a needleplant.

2. After some time and about 300km of chasing suddenly we encounterd the revenge of Far Blobapeak and Blobara.
Our small guild group sometimes had to fight one blob after another or both blobs at the same time.

3. We realized that you guys are only loudmouths and talk about the bad german blobzis, but when we give you the chance to get good fights you only run and then start to blob yourself.

So guys please stop whining and fight when we give you the chance, otherwise, we will start to blob again, since you really don’t want to fight. You’re just searching for an excuse for your bad performance.
btw. Kale (or whatever you are called). Wtf, are you practising for olympics marathon or why did you run like speedy gonzales whenever you were facing us with the same size of people. (You made our commander really mad, cause we had to chase you over the whole map. We just wanted to have a fair fight)

Anyway, good fights until you blobbed the kitten out of us.

Actually I did notice you guys were doing stoof separated and big kudos for that. I don’t think Sunday is that popular raid day tho, or at least we didn’t have any guild groups out there in full force that I could recall. There was only 3 JDGEs out there poking your stragglers that got left behind and they gave us some good fights :> Give it another go during the week, it will be fun!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Thx alot.

For what? Pointing out that everyone hates you and the ‘whining’ is pretty justified because you ruin the game?

OMG We finally made it! AM is ruin the game. Do u really believe what u wrote? Where can i buy ur pills? They must be fantastic!

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Thx alot.

OMG We finally made it! AM is ruin the game. Do u really believe what u wrote? Where can i buy ur pills? They must be fantastic!

rollseyes
You DONT believe it? How many servers do you have to have tell you that your a total chore to fight before you do? Is 5 not enough?

[Dius]

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Thx alot.

rollseyes
You DONT believe it? How many servers do you have to have tell you that your a total chore to fight before you do? Is 5 not enough?

rollseyes back
Just in case that u didnt knew this but AM isnt the developer of Guild Wars 2. We play a way like Anet provide it. And we don’t care if you don’t like it. If u can handle our style – fine. If not. Just shut up and take a break. BTW this evening there was alot of chances to fight us with our guild. And ADAC/Ce. And what happend? Run Forrest run!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Viking.1285

Viking.1285

More hate pls! We feed on it!

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage
Legion Night Stalker – We stalk the Night

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering!

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Thx alot.

rollseyes

rollseyes back
Just in case that u didnt knew this but AM isnt the developer of Guild Wars 2. We play a way like Anet provide it. And we don’t care if you don’t like it. If u can handle our style – fine. If not. Just shut up and take a break. BTW this evening there was alot of chances to fight us with our guild. And ADAC/Ce. And what happend? Run Forrest run!

I didn’t run, us and and a dozen pugs wiped you once so you resorted to hiding under ADAC’s skirt. Hide Forrest Hide!
If you dont like people complaining about you being a bore then stop playing like a bore.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

I want to thank a couple of AM guilds for running separately today, we had some pretty great fights actually

There were also a couple of blobs from all three servers, which my pc didn’t quite appreciate, but overall quite a bit of fun to be had! Had an amazing battle in the lord’s room of the NW tower in FSP borderlands a couple of hours ago, so thanks for that.

Also sorry to [RG] we somehow ran into you guys 3 times within like 5 minutes and I’m pretty sure we were blob-sized to you

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

For all thats worth it TDA had fun today generaly , yes we did hunt [Lion] yes we did get zerged down again and again , and yes we did have fun knowing that we did not back down for any of you :p

DW (fsp one) ,, shame our each fight got rolled by the rest of FSP server, seemed like each time we get a proper fight where we dont get outnumberd horribly got ruined by the rest of FSP people on the bl

We had bout 10-15 people thanks to couple HISPA’s joining us most of the night , and ill remember to bring more stability next time we kite 40 ppl to JP xD

TDA

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

I didn’t run, us and and a dozen pugs wiped you once so you resorted to hiding under ADAC’s skirt. Hide Forrest Hide!
If you dont like people complaining about you being a bore then stop playing like a bore.

Fine u wiped us once. And how many times you´ve got wiped by us? We must not hide. Thats the game. Lose and Win. Both sides of the medal.
And you can complain as much as you can. We will change our game style if we want and not if u want. Or some of the other crying servers. Ridiculous…..

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Fine u wiped us once. And how many times you´ve got wiped by us? We must not hide. Thats the game. Lose and Win. Both sides of the medal.
And you can complain as much as you can. We will change our game style if we want and not if u want. Or some of the other crying servers. Ridiculous…..

Many wipes for us. Do what you like just dont expect us to like you for it

[Dius]

in Match-ups

leadustin.1572

Many wipes for us. Do what you like just dont expect us to like you for it

Same for you. And know what. We do not want to be liked by you. And we do what we want. Maybe You should accept this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

A bit more hope for the rest of the week after tonight.

Saw many more guild groups from both sides. Though we could not meet most of them numbers gave it a good try most of the time xD, and we will keep trying!

Hope this will be a good sign for the rest of the week…

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

For next time let’s try to keep at least the matchup theard name as friendly has possibile. so let’s avoid Blobadons CRydara or name like that at least in match thread name.
And if you fight AG, I DO the thread nobody else, or i will arrow cart to death.

If you want to use other name use names that the other server like, something like Gandalf or stuff like that

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

For next time let’s try to keep at least the matchup theard name as friendly has possibile. so let’s avoid Blobadons CRydara or name like that at least in match thread name.
And if you fight AG, I DO the thread nobody else, or i will arrow cart to death.

If you want to use other name use names that the other server like, something like Gandalf or stuff like that

I contest you for the right of matchup thread! :< And I like how we’ve been dubbed ‘Gandalf’ by everyone now XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

You had fun and never run away hmmmm… well lets look at the minimap and see why?
Looking at that I reckon its the 30+ LNS behind you =)

Attachments:

VoTF

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Amelia watch this video(first few seconds) and you know what we on abaddon think about that name they gave us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=NHzCZ-gM7aU

;)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

DRÜCKEN DRÜCKEN DRÜCKEN DRÜCKEN DRÜCKEN

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

i know its much more cheese to the whine but i have to post it:

startet with ~15 ended with ~20. yeah a LNS guild group too but not all the time.
good to see there are no blobbs by fsp or gandara fun anyway

every server has blobbs – you too. we dont like it either to be outnumbered but we dont qq as seen vs baruch bay <— this server has numbers

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Lol Norreka this video… priceless!