Amelia Knox.9362

@Caid thank you for the clarification, i’ll try it next time i’m in wvw

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

Gandalf - Blobadons Mouth - Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

we don’t complain about blobbing. we have seen it on every server we faced. it’s just the fact that most of the players try to tell that beautiful story that blobbadon is the only server that blobs. blob blob blobadiblob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

we avoided you dp because u are only moving near all the other abadhon ppl,easy run when you have lns at 10 second behind you or you at 10 second behind them:p

too bad we do 2 even fight against lns one we was sleeping and they killed us,the other one we killed them and after that they simply blobbed with a lot of pug for the rest of the evening.

Only curious AoA how many u got yesterday? we tryed few time to kill you but sems a bit impossible,got you only 1 time when the number sems more even.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

Guys you really need to stop trying to find Far shiverpeaks a nickname when we already appointed one for ourselfs a long time ago… drums Far Dramapeaks TADA!

Far shiverpeaks usually do not blobb up, might happen on primetime but most of the time the few guilds stay within their own group without commanders,

And props for LNS and DP that I saw yesterday running with their own guildgroups, and sorry for you seeing the ugly blobbs FSP was running but in a way you should now see how it can be for us all the time…

as to be seen in the video:

we didnt have any problems with the blobb of fsp, but thx for telling, that fsp has blobbs as abaddon. i love to meet blobbs with my guildgrp

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaMiKaZe.1874

KaMiKaZe.1874

But as i said mostly FSP do not blobb, when it raelly becomes a blobb its forced upon us, we do have several guilds roaming around but I think most of us are taking a break now after the rough weekend, I know i need a small break atleast from our blobbs and yours :P

72.000 Kills in WvW
Leader of [DiVa]Dius Vanguard
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

FSP doesn’t really blob..in EB atleast,mostly we’re just forced to go that way.If i ever comm and i see i have “too much” people.I ask for people to make striketeams and go campgrabbing,or ninja capping.Sometimes your forced to have alot of people with you because some of the “other” servers don’t like to move about with less then 60 people,and even then they get completely demolished because the lack of skill to do anything usefull with that many people.Hence they rather sit and camp their towers all day long to come out at night and cap empty maps.

That’s Am for you,a server uncapable of doing anything usefull when there are other people on the map besides them ( in EB atleast.. ).I don’t see a reason for them to bloat here,you;re not good AM,not even a tiny bit.You just have the numbers to fill up every bl,and the numbers to take over empty maps in the middle of the night vs 5 people,that’s the only reason you even have points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

so you never had a matchup where you felt that you were outnumbered? seems like the new matchmaking still sucks. have fun playing against higher tier’s and keep on crying in this forum and on the weekly match-up threads…. oh and don’t forget to constantly check the professions sub-forum to create another QQ thread.
you’re both losing, because you lack players during day time. fact!
resolution: stop crying, wait for a new match up + new placement.
dear lord…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maartac.9457

Maartac.9457

@Caedmon … U Play a power Necro right ?!
Hmmmm …. We had some 1v1 a few weeks ago and i can’t remember a better skilled playstyle than mine. U were several times in DS …. I was several times in DS …. so what is your Problem with Players from AM ?

-Necro-Thief-Warrior-Guardian-
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Hmmmm …. We had some 1v1 a few weeks ago and i can’t remember a better skilled playstyle than mine. U were several times in DS …. I was several times in DS …. so what is your Problem with Players from AM ?

No i dont play a Necro.
And i don’t have a problem with AM players,it’s the Way they play.As has been described in this thread numerous times ( and as i just did ) ,yet no one got the hang of what’s being meant with it is what it seems.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Match-ups

KaMiKaZe.1874

AM used to be more fun to play against before ADAC and that other guild transfered to AM, after that it became blobadon.

Atleast my blobb detector works fine, u start lagging its time to move or build alot of ACS.

no one likes the lagg, and ofcourse no one likes to be on the receiving end of a blobb that loves autoattack.

I actually played PvE today cause I can’t enjoy myself… either we have to camp in a tower or keep with 10+ arrow carts to feel some sort of accomplishment of trying to kill the enemy… Don’t really care about the points but thats pretty much all we can do as a small guild.

I hope you all have fun which i kinda doubt but atleast trying to.. And i also hope that in the end AM will realize its not all about the points.

72.000 Kills in WvW
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Maartac.9457

No i dont play a Necro..

Sorry 4 the mistake . Thought u were in [FCE].

(edited by Maartac.9457)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eirh.1439

Eirh.1439

too bad we do 2 even fight against lns one we was sleeping and they killed us,the other one we killed them and after that they simply blobbed with a lot of pug for the rest of the evening.

Yeah, I hope to see you more often, we had some good fights. The second time you fought us, we were actually sleeping, because a good portion of us, was changing a few Teamspeak settings.

And I have to agree, that we later had a big amount of pug players running with us, this was basically, because we had no commander on the Borderland for the whole evening, so they started running towards the orange crosses on the map, that we made with >25 people from LNS. Porting away wasn’t really an option since they found us again pretty fast anyway, and we seriously won’t discourage them from running with us, even if we don’t like it (which seems to be a difference in the Attitude of servers or at least guilds, at least I heard about many times players were insulted for running with guild groups on other servers)

I really liked when we fought at the island between FS and Gand Spawn Towers. You got us pretty good, when you jumped down the ledge, the reason we won that one was a numbers game, I am not sure how it would have ended with even numbers.

Semper Concordia [SC]
Abaddons Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: AnnieGYG.6842

AnnieGYG.6842

All servers blob, but the big difference is FSP/Gandara/AG blobs are 95% puggie blobs and in all the screenshots you can see there is never more than maybe 3 people from the same guild. Every home BL and EB has puggie blobs. It is NOT a German thing because MS were awesome fun to fight with a mix of guilds and puggie blobs.

Gandara did the Viz #2 “YOLObus” 100 man blob on every map 24/7, won tier 3, people did 30 hours of sitting in keeps refreshing siege and laying 300-500 pieces a day, 30 hour long sessions commanding, the hardcore every day WvWrs learned very fast that as a server we just want fun fights, we don’t care if we win or lose match-ups, you get NOTHING for it cept PvD’d to death in higher tiers. It’s not fair on those stuck in keeps refreshing siege – everyone deserves fun. We don’t think we are better/more skilled, we don’t care about getting to number 1 EU server – we just want a fun time with lots of fights. 70-90 man blob allows only 1-2 fights per map

Typical night in WvW for anyone vs AM/RS =

- Get 5-30 people online
- Run to first supply camp
- Meet 70 man blob, get wiped
- Respawn
- Run for tower/keep
- Find enemy group of 40-50
- Try to engage
- Enemy runs and hides in tower/keep
- Hang around for 10 mins running circles hoping they will come out to fight vs 15 people
- Get bored when they don’t
- Go for ninja op up north
- Steamroll over 1 person
- Check northern towers
- PvD tower
- Cap nearest supply
- PvD keep as 90 man blob is on other side of the map
- Meet 90 man blob with 2 × 25+ man guild groups hiding inside it
- Try to run around kiting to draw one of them out for a fight – fail
- Call for support
- 3 guilds blob together to wipe enemy blob with clever use of 1 spam while crying about lag and slide shows
- WP and split from other groups to avoid lag/slideshow/crashes
- Spend 2 hours running around looking for a fight which doesn’t involve 150+ people.
- Fail
- Get bored of “Hiking simulator 2013”, go to bed

Compared to a typical night agaisnt FSP/AG/Piken/MS (and BB <3 but they have some bigger community guilds) style servers =

- Get 5-30 people online
- Meet 30 man guild group
- Have awesome fight lasting 20 minutes rally 3 times, eventually win since it’s your spawn
- Run for tower/keep
- Find enemy pug group of 40-50, wipe them after a great fight
- Ninja gate down and find 3 groups of 15, 20 and 40 inside all spread out
- 3rd server comes in with 3 groups and theres now 8 different groups of all sizes battling.
- Engage in epic different battles for 1 hour all over different parts of the keep
- Die after many amazing fights
- Find 8 man guild group – wave at them and run past while telling your small guild group of 7 who you just passed that there is a fight for them
- Check northern towers
- Meet 10 man brave guild group who throw themselves at you for a fight even though they are less numbers, wipe them and /salute their bravery
- Read map chat to see 3-4 of your other groups all having fun with fights all over the map both wiping and being wiped
- Meet 25 man group and engage in epic fight for 20 minutes, win
- Cap nearest supply
- Meet another 20 man group engage in epic combat for 20 minutes, wipe
- Respawn
- Run straight back to find that same group again because that was one epic fight and you want to try different tactics to challenge yourself.
- Find another one of our guilds fighting them and sit and watch the epic fight.
- Meet same 10 man brave enemy guild group who came to watch the fight also, wave, take tonics, have dance party while watching the fight.
- Get more beer, find more fights

90% of Gandara chooses option 2 to fight agaisnt and try to be, wipes and points don’t matter. AM have many skilled groups with lots getting better and better by the day, some are/will eventually turn to the “darkside”/“wrong way to play” in option 2.

Property of Gandara EU

in Match-ups

KaMiKaZe.1874

All servers blob, but the big difference is FSP/Gandara/AG blobs are 95% puggie blobs and in all the screenshots you can see there is never more than maybe 3 people from the same guild. Every home BL and EB has puggie blobs. It is NOT a German thing because MS were awesome fun to fight with a mix of guilds and puggie blobs.

Gandara did the Viz #2 “YOLObus” 100 man blob on every map 24/7, won tier 3, people did 30 hours of sitting in keeps refreshing siege and laying 300-500 pieces a day, 30 hour long sessions commanding, the hardcore every day WvWrs learned very fast that as a server we just want fun fights, we don’t care if we win or lose match-ups, you get NOTHING for it cept PvD’d to death in higher tiers. It’s not fair on those stuck in keeps refreshing siege – everyone deserves fun. We don’t think we are better/more skilled, we don’t care about getting to number 1 EU server – we just want a fun time with lots of fights. 70-90 man blob allows only 1-2 fights per map

Typical night in WvW for anyone vs AM/RS =

- Get 5-30 people online
- Meet 70 man blob, get wiped
- Respawn
- Run for tower/keep
- Find enemy group of 40-50
- Try to engage
- Enemy runs and hides in tower/keep
- Hang around for 10 mins running circles hoping they will come out to fight vs 15 people
- Get bored when they don’t
- Steamroll over 1 person
- Check northern towers
- PvD tower
- Cap nearest supply
- PvD keep as 90 man blob is on other side of the map
- Meet 90 man blob with 2 × 25+ man guild groups hiding inside it
- Try to run around kiting to draw one of them out for a fight – fail
- Call for support
- 3 guilds blob together to wipe enemy blob with clever use of 1 spam while crying about lag and slide shows
- WP and split from other groups to avoid lag/slideshow/crashes
- Spend 2 hours running around looking for a fight which doesn’t involve 150+ people.
- Fail
- Get bored of “Hiking simulator 2013”, go to bed

Compared to a typical night agaisnt FSP/AG/Piken/MS (and BB <3 but they have some bigger community guilds) style servers =

- Get 5-30 people online
- Meet 30 man guild group
- Have awesome fight lasting 20 minutes rally 3 times, eventually win since it’s your spawn
- Run for tower/keep
- Find enemy pug group of 40-50, wipe them after a great fight
- Ninja gate down and find 3 groups of 15, 20 and 40 inside all spread out
- 3rd server comes in with 3 groups and theres now 8 different groups of all sizes battling.
- Engage in epic different battles for 1 hour all over different parts of the keep
- Die after many amazing fights
- Find 8 man guild group – wave at them and run past while telling your small guild group of 7 who you just passed that there is a fight for them
- Check northern towers
- Meet 10 man brave guild group who throw themselves at you for a fight even though they are less numbers, wipe them and /salute their bravery
- Read map chat to see 3-4 of your other groups all having fun with fights all over the map both wiping and being wiped
- Meet 25 man group and engage in epic fight for 20 minutes, win
- Cap nearest supply
- Meet another 20 man group engage in epic combat for 20 minutes, wipe
- Respawn
- Run straight back to find that same group again because that was one epic fight and you want to try different tactics to challenge yourself.
- Find another one of our guilds fighting them and sit and watch the epic fight.
- Meet same 10 man brave enemy guild group who came to watch the fight also, wave, take tonics, have dance party while watching the fight.
- Get more beer, find more fights

90% of Gandara chooses option 2 to fight agaisnt and try to be, wipes and points don’t matter. AM have many skilled groups with lots getting better and better by the day, some are/will eventually turn to the “darkside”/“wrong way to play” in option 2.

1+ on that!
You couldn’t summed that up any better! wow that’s exactly how most of us feels
Really do miss those epic 20-30min long fights. But here I am hanging on the forums instead of playing.

72.000 Kills in WvW
FSV + Dius = DiVa

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

WTB decent and stabilised WvW server for no skillag and small scaled groupfights!

Attachments:

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

You missing out on the fun in AM border Kamii

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Maartac.9457

special thanks to the BRAVE Gandaran Thief
http://de.twitch.tv/maartac/c/2405682

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Annie, what you on about? Not one mention of Arrow Carts, superior or otherwise… I demand you edit your post, to maintain political correctness.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

So, this is gonna be a quite long post with a lot of quotes. You guys just write way to much while I’m at work;).
Actually i have to split the post because i just can’t reach the maxium length of 5001…:/

Nauda! I miss you! And all the times my guild would ignore groups and come straight to hunt you down <3 You were our favourite AM

I miss you guys too<3. I’m actually kinda sad that i won’t get hunted down by you:(. Well, at least Hamodi killed me last week while we played against BB! \o/

[…]drums Far Dramapeaks TADA!

Well it’s your choice but I kinda like it;)

Anyway let’s get down to our daily blob-discussion:

[…]i think you belong against more populated servers but i don’t see why anyone should moan about your server for “blobbing” you just have more population than us and they’re enjoying the game ^__^

[…]and i couldnt find a fight with numbers smaller than 20.[…]

I think these 2 quotes kinda describe the core problem: AM seems to be to “big” in population for you guys. The reason why we never got a higher ranking may very well be that we are a “one language server” and lack coverage because of this. Our weekend performance proofed that in most of the last matchups. The transfers from Kodash to AM kinda “helped” to overcome this “problem” by providing us with even more players in primetime and additional players in outside of primetime. When we played against BB and AR last week it was quite a surprise for all 3 server how we performed(I guess this because of some posts in that matchup and because of our performance). While we still have less population than these two server, we’re still closer to them populationwise than to servers like AG, FSP or Gandara. We’re also kinda used to play against servers with bigger populations in general. Which bring me to the next point(the next quotes):

[…], and sorry for you seeing the ugly blobbs FSP was running but in a way you should now see how it can be for us all the time…

Concerning this post i kinda agree with manudiao:

we don’t complain about blobbing. we have seen it on every server we faced.[…]

We’re just used to it. We faced Jade Sea when they started to rise to the top tiers(AG acutally was with us for some of the matches) and we faced other servers with big population or better coverage(bigger groups of enemies in our off-peak time). Last week we played against BB and boy they got a really heavy nighttime coverage. Also Kaleygh talked about “numbers smaller than 20”. Well, nearly every guildgroup from BB or AR we faced last week was 25+(actually most of them were ~30 olayers) and full of quite strong players. So it would be a nightmare for you guys while it is just normal for us to face groups of this size or bigger. And to come back to manudiaos post: We just accept this. Most of our long time WvW-players got hardened by playing against superior enemies for quite some time(superior in size or skill or both) and we just don’t care. Most of us still play in this situation(seriously if we ever play against Vizu I’ll try as hard as i can to make our garrison or hill last as long as possible against them). There is always a goal to reach. You just have to define it four yourself. Our community can grow stronger through challenges like this in my opinion.

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

So here is part 2!:

I just wanted to add, that all servers have blobs, thats the casual randoms that pop into W3 for some “fun”, but some of the ranks you guys have no way thats the casual play, that someone playing for 6/8 hrs a day in WvPvD by now you are supposedly hardcore and should not have to “mass up” since you are not that little newbie coming to wvw for the first time wanting to learn, you are choosing not to learn to play differently, you are scared to leave that comfort blanket that surrounds you.

Never ever try to define a casual player just by the time he spends ingame or the way he plays. There is and will never be a absolute definition of what makes a player a casual. A very good player may only play a few hours a week because he get’s everything done in that time while a average player with no interest in serious buildcrafting might play for many many hours during a week. Just don’t try to push people into this categories because it just doesn’t work.

And next:

AM used to be more fun to play against before ADAC and that other guild transfered to AM,
[…]
And i also hope that in the end AM will realize its not all about the points.

Well, that’s kinda funny because with ADAC, CE and fX we got quite experienced players and most of them know their stuff from what I can tell. We already blobbed heavily before they joined us and they run solo quite often(actually more often than most of you other guilds from what i can tell).

And while we sometimes claim that we just care about winning or points or rankings or whatever: In my opinion in the end these goals aren’t that important for us. We don’t play for the goals but for us the way is the goal. We just want to play together as one server to reach whatever goal we want. Sometimes it’s ranking points, sometimes we want to win the matchup, sometimes we just want to perform as good as we can against a strong enemy and sometimes we just want to karmatrain like hell and lough a lot. I didn’t care that i got wiped almost always when I was leading some TS-Players + more randoms for two days in the last matchup against Baruch and Augury during primetime. And most of the other players didn’t care that much either. We even laughed about the situation and made jokes and guesses about which guild we would encounter on our way to a camp to get some supplies. Sometimes we even guessed right but it ended in a wipe anyway;).
->I don’t care if I die or lose as long as I can say that I’m proud of being a part of this awesome community! (attention this sentence might contain some serious amount of serverpride)

So good luck and have fun to everyone. I’ll have fun for sure!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artemis.6283

Artemis.6283

’cheers to that Nauda!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

you are killed by a wall of text :/

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: das neue spiel.5902

das neue spiel.5902

Thx Nauda i absolut agree

in Match-ups

Posted by: sphinx.8107

sphinx.8107

Great post Nauda!

Leader [aX] -Axîom – GvG/WvW-Guild
Visit us: http://gw2axiom.com/
YT:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pwgIIDTBb9rrsWa3ui5yw

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Even their posts are blobs!! Aaaargh!

Just kidding, good constructive post there Nauda

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Nauda uses Friends Complement Post. It is Super Effective.

Immolated uses Paranoia…

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Cheers to everyone for the fights today on AM bl , we won some lost some , was fun =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Any activity on any border? 2 borders, no enemy found =(

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

I have gave up a bit on this thread but I have to admit respect for Nauda has grown exponentially, however some of the AM posters have just been …well…they should learn from Nauda’s responses. Respect to that.

I also love that randomly in this post we have a person, nay a poet!, serenading us with his lyrics.

We all blob at times, accident or intentionally either way it does happen. German blobs seem to be the biggest but Guild Wars has always had a huge German community so maybe heavy population who knows. The only thing really I would ask of the German servers is to understand , for me, the reason it stops being fun is that as soon as they arrive the skill lag is just awful lol

Also why do German servers hate each other for being German? Not very patriotic there fellas! lol

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Thx for all this nice repsonses;) I always(ok most of the time) try to write something useful regarding any topic that I have interest in.
Oh and i really liked these two songs which got posted. Someone has to make a karaoke version of that stuff.

@natzmc
Well, I guess you can compare it with sports-derbys like Manchester City vs. Manchester United in soccer, etc.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Had some pretty awesome duels going on today, around 15ish people poking around. Sadly no AM peeps showed up other than the few AM [ROSE] who were spectating us for a moment (I think it was AM guys, I was kinda busy trying to stay alive), big thanks to you guys for not interrupting the duels! Yet again if you are interested in some 1vs1 action, I can invite you into [TDS] Tyrian Dueling Society (multiserver guild, peeps from Gandara, FSP, RS, AG, Piken, BB etc, represent while dueling for easier communication) and we can get some duels going on :> Doesn’t matter what class or how skilled you are, give it a go, it will be fun!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Had some pretty awesome duels going on today, around 15ish people poking around. Sadly no AM peeps showed up other than the few AM [ROSE] who were spectating us for a moment (I think it was AM guys, I was kinda busy trying to stay alive), big thanks to you guys for not interrupting the duels! Yet again if you are interested in some 1vs1 action, I can invite you into [TDS] Tyrian Dueling Society (multiserver guild, peeps from Gandara, FSP, RS, AG, Piken, BB etc) and we can get some duels going on :> Doesn’t matter what class or how skilled you are, give it a go, it will be fun!

Just met these guys tonight, and had a lot of fun.
Don`t hesitate to join, the people i met there are friendly and just looking for fun fights.
Thanks to all the people from Gandara that i went up against tonight, you guys are awesome.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

AnnieGYG +1 Great Post it resume the situation perfectly
Great Post Nauda.
To everyone before posting, try to don’t answer the trolls is useless and try to be nice as possibile, this is a place of discussion.

Question for every German why you hate other german in other server i really don’t understand.

:) Fluffy Kitten for everybody!!
Resume discussion

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

special thanks to the guild that poped in Gandara tonight YaK really enjoyed there night even that some had massive skill lag and rubberbanding across the hole map … hope you enjoyed are fights as much as we did … thanks again from the Yaks

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Boy, that escalated quickly! look at convo between my fsp guildofficer and gandara friend xD Both girls ofc

Attachments:

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lethal Stranger.5093

Lethal Stranger.5093

Cheers to the AM Ranger I dueled on my Ele on my way to the FSP Garrison. After 5+ minutes of fighting we figured we couldn’t kill each other, so we just disengaged, /bow’ed & /salute’d each other and continued going our own way :P

Necromancer/Engineer/Elementalist main
Plays every class though :>
The Dynasty Warriors [DW] – Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by Lethal Stranger.5093)

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Cheers to the AM Ranger I dueled on my Ele on my way to the FSP Garrison. After 5+ minutes of fighting we figured we couldn’t kill each other, so we just disengaged, /bow’ed & /salute’d each other and continued going our own way :P

Ya, I rly like those situations where u split up in honor.. had some great fights liek that myself!
It’s good u and others found some too!

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

What I think about the enemy how they play when i’m fighitng them sometimes..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simerja.4813

Simerja.4813

Question for every German why you hate other german in other server i really don’t understand.

its not german servers, its germanSPEAKINGservers, thats a big difference
and its a matter of fact – that that servers try to give their best as a matter of contest when this germanSPEAKINGservers are in the same bracket.

thats an huge different compared to the french(speaking?)servers – they try to get into same bracket to dominate the 3rd server together (includes transferings from guilds from one to the other server to make that happening)

(edited by Simerja.4813)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlexPort.9204

AlexPort.9204

we [TAC] had some good fights against ADAC, CE, nOrD and AoA on FSP BL yesterday. Thanks for that! was fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shuri Amagi.5283

Shuri Amagi.5283

We also thank you AlexPort and the Guild [TAC] for the fights. We had some good practice

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlexPort.9204

AlexPort.9204

:P yeah, we are more a casual WvW-guild, but we have numbers!^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: MisterPink.7943

MisterPink.7943

Today in the evening at 6 pm (CET) starts the 2nd “Horscht” Blobaddon [BLOB] Party on our Homeland (Abaddon Border, North East Tower)

Everyone is welcome and for sure, if you just want to come and get some BAEBECUE and FREE COLD BEER, we wont use sieges.

I hope this times more people from Gandara and Far Shiverpeaks will join the Party.
We also have Live Music (in Teamspeak).

So feel free to visit my sleeping/ living Tower and lets have a good time.

Hagbard Cimzon
Master Blob of Blobaddon[BLOB]

(edited by MisterPink.7943)

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

What tower the party at might drop in not a official wvw [YaK] day …or ifs there any borderlands heating up fir us to roam about in ?

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

I would love to actually join the party but I am not earlier on then 19.30 =(, your party starts to early!

Love the BLOB guild iniative/troll =p

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

He’s stolen my guild tag! BLOB stands for Beings Lost On Borderlands, a Gandaran guild….

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

MisterPink.7943

What tower the party at might drop in not a official wvw [YaK] day …or ifs there any borderlands heating up fir us to roam about in ?

North East Tower (Dawn´s Eyrie) on Abaddon´s Mouth Borderland.

And i think, who wanna fight or GvG, will find some players and guilds there for sure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

And i think, who wanna fight or GvG, will find some players and guilds there for sure.

Will there be Club-Mate?

It’s what all the cool kids in Berlin drink these days :-P

Gandara

in Match-ups

MisterPink.7943

Will there be Club-Mate?

It’s what all the cool kids in Berlin drink these days :-P

All kind of drinks, but dont know, if there is that special drink in AH.

in Match-ups

MisterPink.7943

I would love to actually join the party but I am not earlier on then 19.30 =(, your party starts to early!

Love the BLOB guild iniative/troll =p

No Problem, the Party is open end…

About [BLOB] Guild: I drunk too much yesterday and someone just said for fun in Teamspeak, lets make a Blob Guild. So i opened it around 7 pm… Until now we have 129 Member…rising up ^^

edit: 145 “Blobaddons” ^^ and still rising XD

(edited by MisterPink.7943)