Gandalf vs Blobaddons vs Millers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

(as already said we’re not into organised gvg as we love the thrill of being surprised and the tactics that comes with other terrain than the flat plain behind the windmill)

Seems to me every time I launched a surprise attack on an ADAC member they just kept running, and they didn’t seem all that into it at all. On the other hand my dagger was well into it! Your backs I mean…

Wouldnt make any sense to stop and fight you anyways. A p/d-Thief with 3 GFTO-Utilities….not meaning you personal, but most of them run anyways if they find an opponent instead or the expected prey.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

(as already said we’re not into organised gvg as we love the thrill of being surprised and the tactics that comes with other terrain than the flat plain behind the windmill)

Seems to me every time I launched a surprise attack on an ADAC member they just kept running, and they didn’t seem all that into it at all. On the other hand my dagger was well into it! Your backs I mean…

Wouldnt make any sense to stop and fight you anyways. A p/d-Thief with 3 GFTO-Utilities….not meaning you personal, but most of them run anyways if they find an opponent instead or the expected prey.

Shame is, it’s been the other way around all week. Yesterday myself and a TDA mesmer killed 8 ADAC’s (just the two of us). Even when it’s been two or three of them vs me alone they keep running. Only one mesmer with the tentacle backpiece turned to fight at any time and he died very fast… I also killed that mesmer underwater where I have one stealth on a 30sec cd…

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

Shame is, it’s been the other way around all week. Yesterday myself and a TDA mesmer killed 8 ADAC’s (just the two of us). Even when it’s been two or three of them vs me alone they keep running. Only one mesmer with the tentacle backpiece turned to fight at any time and he died very fast… I also killed that mesmer underwater where I have one stealth on a 30sec cd…

Wow you are sooo awesome. Rofl. Guess u are a perma stealth thief. rofl
Skill0r

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

Considering that [ADAC) comes from Kodash you should have used arrow carts instead of rams if you want to get their attention. The abuse of arrows carts is the one and only thing that a Kodashi (even a Ex-Kodashi) will never tolerate.

And stop to discriminate the rest of us, we are a community after all. Please, drop siege weapons on all of us (Omega Golems preferred).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belma.3986

Belma.3986

@Parthis: Do you know, what i see on your picture?? Someone got killed a lot of ADAC and is only p… off , so everytime he see an ADAC Member lying on the ground, he dreams of blaming him… .

But do you know what i think: He is a liar because under the building lot is not an ADAC
Member , but any random player.

Aw yiss, google translator GO!

I wanna read your german. Pls.

in Match-ups

Belma.3986

OMG you are soooo skilled and perfect. Uuuuuhh. I killed 20 Gandalf and 30 Millers yesterday. I am such a good player. And do you know what i think: You lie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Primary School is closed for the summer and the kids have found the forums.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

OMG you are soooo skilled and perfect. Uuuuuhh. I killed 20 Gandalf and 30 Millers yesterday. I am such a good player. And do you know what i think: You lie.

This is the first screenshot of that fight, please note the 9 rams left in my inventory

Attachments:

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

This is the last screenshot of that fight. Please not the TWO rams left in my inventory

Attachments:

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

I have the other 6 screenshot also if you want them but I’ve spammed enough for now as it is

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Belma.3986

You are so right – thats why this is my last post in this thread. .) Hope, that we dont get MS and Gandara again in a matchup. Their postings in this thread just make me stupid ..but y?! ,)

in Match-ups

Posted by: drazzar.3042

drazzar.3042

For the uninitiated, this is how Gandaran guilds look at the map.

Lmao, so true.

Nobody tell AG, they get jealous, but we’re starting to fall in love with you MS guys <3

Haha, kittening nice picture!
And to tell the truth, we love you and AG too – i think it’s time for an epic match-up on friday, AG we miss you!!! <3

[void] – GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simerja.4813

Simerja.4813

yes, plz post us your screenshots, its always a pleasure to see the godness of highskilled thiefs killing other guys, we really need that screens (else it had not happened) as a prove of your skillness – in fact, it would be really nice, if you post each of your kills within one new thread – perhaps also with a little explanation of the situation and how you handled it

in fact, we all here are interested in every kill (player or mob) you did since you play guildwars, pls show us all your moments of domination and share your wisdom with the rest of us noobs.

thx masterthief of thiefs

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

yes, plz post us your screenshots, its always a pleasure to see the godness of highskilled thiefs killing other guys, we really need that screens (else it had not happened) as a prove of your skillness – in fact, it would be really nice, if you post each of your kills within one new thread – perhaps also with a little explanation of the situation and how you handled it

in fact, we all here are interested in every kill (player or mob) you did since you play guildwars, pls show us all your moments of domination and share your wisdom with the rest of us noobs.

thx masterthief of thiefs

I fear you missed the point. There is no such thing as a pro thief – its a very OP class. The point is that ADAC were bad for losing 8 v 2

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

The point is; he doesnt like thieves.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boa Cinderella.1298

Boa Cinderella.1298

Thieves? Since I’m not skilled and practiced for 1 on 1 in WvW, best you can do is run away from thieves. Because invisibility of the thieves is nothing else but escape and flee himself. Ever seen two thieves fighting with each other? I don’t remember that but kitten happens. As a supporter for teamplay, it’s not my job to stay alone and wait for a hero-thieve until he gets his daily duty kills completed.
—-
At the moment, i wonder if Miller’s can pass Gandara until Friday but I’m not shure if they really want to. There seem to be some GvG Guilds that don’t care much about Income and Score.

- Piken – [ONYX]

in Match-ups

Simerja.4813

na, the point is, i play thief (and necro), but i dont need to post each kill in a forum – why should i ?

if a thief is skilled for 1on1, there is no other class killing him in 1on1 (if he dont want to, can always warp away, steahlt away, whatever away)

and if a thief is skilled for 1on1, its only training till another “x” group of players is nothing than “x” 1on1´s

(edited by Simerja.4813)

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

na, the point is, i play thief (and necro), but i dont need to post each kill in a forum – why should i ?

wow, proper flavour of the month class player huh? I only posted screens cuz i got called a liar and happened to have evidence to the contrary ^^

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Simerja.4813

yeah i play thief since beta and necro since i guess 5 month, so , yes.. finally you got me.

in Match-ups

Belma.3986

Ok ok i promised not to answer to any post here in this thread, but Eldanesh you are so funny… :

You posted screens of ADAC Members lying under a ram. What do you expect? I could do that as well with all players i or my group killed the last days. But what for?

And you are in a group with a mesmer – what does that proof? You killed an ADAC member with your mesmer friend? You put a target on the ADAC member to kill him together with your mesmer friend. Boy, pls, if you kill 8 ADAC member in a fight, with only 2 players, then
show that screen and dont take us for fools.

As a thief with 1v1 build or groupbuild you can annoy every other classes. Just did that 20min ago. The warrior of the guild THUS , was really sweet in hunting me on miller map. /bow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Domey.9238

Domey.9238

Gandara, it is true, I love you. Especially [Dius], you guys are just awesome! Hope i’ll get my rematch soon !
I hope to see you again on friday & cross your fingers for AG, we need them so much in this match-up !

[QQ]
Nox Brimstone

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Tho I love MS more or less, I hope to finally meet some new servers this Friday, the past 3 weeks were fun, but it’s time for something new

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Hi there mister uberpwnzor, priest of the ramgod, ultimate destroyer of all astrayed ADAC members.

HAI!

Sadly I have a zerg build.

:(

It’s because when we’re doing the maplead, someone has to take care of the zerglings with berz gear who pop in seconds. Sad but true.

:D

And my cat tries to play gw too, but he’s not as smart as yours, only thing he does is jumping and typing weird messages into chat.
stupid cat.

8D

Cats are generally stupid, just like Osi.

My favorite class atm is engineer, but you have to be gently to me, as I’m only playing him for about two weeks now. So please don’t push too hard, I’m afraid your dagger is too big for my asuras little … .

:P

You’re confusing me with the thief spending his time nuking ADAC members.

btw. Why weren’t you on Gandalf BL yesterday when we ran with guild group?

Queues.

(couldn’t peek a judge between those 50 Gandaras)

And you’re unlikely to.

As you’re so interested in fighting us, you should have informed yourself.

How?

I missed the ADAC Nightly News on GlockenspielTV.

If we meet again I’ll tell you every day where we are, so you can get your GvG on open field.

:D

(have you ever done any? How can you know what you’re into if you’ve never tried it? Giggity).

Look man, I genuinely don’t care for your guild, your server or your playstyle. Unfortunately it’s optimal within the frankly broken framework of this game. If that’s what you want to do, do it. But something to consider; there are ADAC guys here in this forum insisting that AM don’t blob or zerg, and that you do have players of skill and so on and so, and yet you choose to play in a way that discredits them. That’s where the offer of GvG came from. [JDGE], [TDA], [YARR], [Dius], [dC], [Pony], [Riot]… i’m sure any and all of them would be up for some. GvG is just a fun way of picking your 10/15 best, playing new builds and having some fun. It’s small enough that individuals matter, and large enough to not simply be sPvP.

You can do both. GvG takes an hour at best.

But if you find fronting a train of 80 people fun, then continue… just accept the calls of being a zerg, because that’s what 80 guys behind one Pugmander is, so wear it with pride and stop pretending otherwise.

In true Jerry Springer style on this, the 4th of July, a final thought.
“No matter the outcome, no matter the joy, no one, ever, has uttered the words Oh boy I sure hope we get Blobbaddon’s Mouth in the next matchup!. Until next time, take care of yourself, and each other”

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

(edited by Parthis.2091)

in Match-ups

Posted by: drazzar.3042

drazzar.3042

In true Jerry Springer style on this, the 4th of July, a final thought.
“No matter the outcome, no matter the joy, no one, ever, has uttered the words Oh boy I sure hope we get Blobbaddon’s Mouth in the next matchup!. Until next time, take care of yourself, and each other"

True words, nothing to add here!
I’m out of this kitten – let’s finish off this day and hopefully, we’ll get a nice match-up tomorrow evening…

[void] – GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

You’re like a horny dog for us Dranul, have plenty of cold showers until Friday!

I’m just going to go ahead and quote this in hopes that if we face gandara in the next match up, this phrase becomes a thing.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

For the uninitiated, this is how Gandaran guilds look at the map.

Lmao, so true.

Nobody tell AG, they get jealous, but we’re starting to fall in love with you MS guys <3

you’re cheating on us? :‘( , nah it’s ok, we can have a triple bromance with MS I personally wouldn’t mind having a three way bromance, I’m bibroxual

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymru.3942

Cymru.3942

Run for your lives before the skill lag finishes you off!!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2z3vqmg.jpg

Ghiho of Gandara (WvW Guild)
You snooze you lose

in Match-ups

Posted by: Morgenes.6985

Morgenes.6985

I really hope Gandara doesn’t get Servers like Elona Reach or BB, because your cries will reach a new level then.
Compared to Elona (or better Vizunah) blobs, Abaddons blobs are small scale groups.

And @ Judge: Personally I would like to have some gvgs but can’t do it alone and the others from ADAC don’t seem to be interested in that kind of gaming.
But if you don’t do gvg doesn’t mean you can’t fight each other. We really had some nice fights against Red Guard a few weeks ago (and even won the half of them, with around same number of people)

@Eldanesh: I really would like to see you fight against Simerja. She has around 5 gazillion kills with her thief. I guess she could post screens of every person in gw you know and you are going meet in the next few years. But she is female, so she doens’t need to show how big her kitten is unlike someone else her with inferiority complex.

Besides that some people her seem to be slow off the mark, because we already stated that we don’t fight 1vs1 specced thiefs with support spec, but still comments like "Seems to me every time I launched a surprise attack on an ADAC member they just kept running, and they didn’t seem all that into it at all. " get written.

[ADAC] Kayel, Morti, Morgenes, Brennos, Morgana
some live, some die in the way of the samurai!

in Match-ups

Eldanesh.2390

@Eldanesh: I really would like to see you fight against Simerja. She has around 5 gazillion kills with her thief. I guess she could post screens of every person in gw you know and you are going meet in the next few years. But she is female, so she doens’t need to show how big her kitten is unlike someone else her with inferiority complex.

Honestly, I would love that. A challenging fight from ADAC would change my opinion of you guys entirely. As it stands however I have yet to come across any players in your guild with skills worth mentioning (including the few thieves I have encountered). At any rate, if she (or anyone else from your guild) wants to duel sometime simply name the time and place

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

We really had some nice fights against Red Guard a few weeks ago (and even won the half of them, with around same number of people)

We all believe you. Do tell us more.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delfurion.5419

Delfurion.5419

Dius – best mates on gandara – <3

[oO]Thor The Thunderer [Guardian]
[oO]Delfurion Stormrage [Thief]
-= [oO] Deadly Fusion =-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Nice sandwich against abbadon from xxx and Mya

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Had quite a lot of fun in Miller’s Garrison this evening. Was a bit of a weird night, fairly enjoyable though, so thanks to all the people we had the pleasure of fighting there

@JDGE, stop trolling the ADAC guys please, they’re perfectly fun to fight against as far as I can tell and you gotta cherish the guilds with spirit on their server.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Nice sandwich against abbadon from xxx and Mya

Whoop whoop!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Selphios.5290

Selphios.5290

Dius – best mates on gandara – <3

Oh hai, remember me on your Longview roof ^^

I just saw you come down from Citadel and was like ‘kitten’ im screwed, Only if your random didn’t get me in combat, I would have liked to Banish a QQ member down the cliff

One thing I am REALLY happy about though is the fact that it was a treb site you placed on me, and not a ram, I like to have expensive things

And ofc, Thanks for the fights =)

Alswyn Dawnheart – Guardian
Gandara – [Dius] Semper Dius

in Match-ups

Belma.3986

The thing is, that no one of ADAC flamed you guys here in this forum. Its only one thief – trying to troll ADAC like a Haribobärchen. You all know these coloured, sticky sweets? If you eat one, its difficult to get rid of them out of your teeth.

Anyway…, there are a lot of funny and good players out on your servers. I had a lot of fun with my thief, winning, dying, running, dancing and so on.

But we all need definitly a break.
Just hope to get Kodasch and Elonafels for the next match up.

in Match-ups

Simerja.4813

i 2nd that !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kunigunde.7401

Kunigunde.7401

But we all need definitly a break.

I think a funny matchup would be AM + one of these 2 (or maybe RS) and Gandara again

(edited by Kunigunde.7401)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

We really had some nice fights against Red Guard a few weeks ago (and even won the half of them, with around same number of people)

We all believe you. Do tell us more.

It’s possible! They could have used ACs!

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReijKa.2350

ReijKa.2350

Running in to Millers Spawn..

Yak Spawn Attack !

Subscribe for more WvW/PvP/GvG and Fun videos

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

last night was fun few MS have captured Cragtop I tried to hide with my mesmer but they found me and killed after placing on my dead body not 1 but less than 2 ram.
nice trolling

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Thought i would post this in here a lot of it is vs. the blob Abbadons Mouth in particular. It has full Sacrx The Machine Audio so earplugs are advised.

in Match-ups

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Thanks for the GvG´s TDA and JDGE! All I can say is “HAI” to you
Nice vid drizzy, our member leaded you well I hope?
Also thanks for some nice fights, we werent that much this week, hoping for a matchup with more small scale aktion^^
Greetz
Ega

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Running in to Millers Spawn..

Yak Spawn Attack !

Love both of these!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Thought i would post this in here a lot of it is vs. the blob Abbadons Mouth in particular. It has full Sacrx The Machine Audio so earplugs are advised.

Just beautiful!

I could make a sarcastic comment about ADAC now, but Kinkywarrior will be angry :-(

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Cool to see you found an AM guild group to play with

Yeah TY to AMs [rain] and [TP].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Was an honor to be wiped by you guys. Sadly I’m not in the video:/

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Thanks everyone for the week … Learnt loads I’m hoping you might of learnt something from us… Getting ready for reset YaKs are out to play go for next matchups MS and AM

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com