Gate of Sadness/Eredon Basement/Anvil Paper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

So… TFH… awful zergy in your BLs, but you might wanna work on your even number gameplay. Seems when we can best u guys then but then more of u show up to overwhelm all the time. =/

Still, way to hold your BLs on lockdown I guess…

‘Even numbers’ 4v1 or 2, yup ‘even’ gg. Anyway, gotta lock it down bro.

Yes, initially it’d be 1 or 2 ppl (Probably a scout for a camp) 1 min later being 8 of u guys… still, had a nice fight at lowlands that I can appreciate

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

So… TFH… awful zergy in your BLs, but you might wanna work on your even number gameplay. Seems when we can best u guys then but then more of u show up to overwhelm all the time. =/

Yes, initially it’d be 1 or 2 ppl (Probably a scout for a camp) 1 min later being 8 of u guys… still, had a nice fight at lowlands that I can appreciate

Oh, im not saying that we dont kill you with superior numbers, im simply referring to your statement on how we need to improve our even game, and that I think our fights have gone from 2 TFH v 4 to 8-10 TFH v 4, no even fights

edit: I saw one even fight, 1v1, it was a draw

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

AR and ET are actually in an intense matchup that means something in terms of PPT and we’re doing our share and contributing to it. If you want meaningful duels, pick on someone your own size, otherwise expect the BL to be locked down by whatever means possible

Other than that, most people in the guild are accustomed to fighting zergs in ~10-15 sized groups, which is what we live for. Can’t say the same for small man roaming, although the occasional legit PvPer comes out late night to play.

Anyway our matchups with ET feel like an entirely different game mode – for the first time I can remember, PPT means something and we’re playing wvw to ‘win’ it. This matchup is actually important to us since it means the difference between coming 6th or 9th (last), and climbing up the ladder will be a real server morale booster. We will need it if AR wants to see continued growth and interest in our server wvw. And so therefore for the first time, I actually have a vested interest in contributing to the server rather than seeking fun fights wherever I can and going meh at the 100k point loss at the end of the week.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Oh, im not saying that we dont kill you with superior numbers, im simply referring to your statement on how we need to improve our even game, and that I think our fights have gone from 2 TFH v 4 to 8-10 TFH v 4, no even fights

That was mainly a bit of frustration on my part at the lack of even fights I saw, (But WvW isn’t designed to be even does it?) and I apologize for that. My group’s steadily trying to improve group play as well as we’re mostly built for solo roaming, and so far today we’ve made pretty good progress. Frustrating day at first, but the fight at Lowlands turned it around. I’m usually pretty vengeful but I cool down quickly, lol :P

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

That was mainly a bit of frustration on my part at the lack of even fights I saw, (But WvW isn’t designed to be even does it?) and I apologize for that. My group’s steadily trying to improve group play as well as we’re mostly built for solo roaming, and so far today we’ve made pretty good progress. Frustrating day at first, but the fight at Lowlands turned it around. I’m usually pretty vengeful but I cool down quickly, lol :P

I will be honest too, I got vengeful when one of your guys sat on me after I was ganked by 4 of you. I apologize for finishing that 1 v 1

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

You should go ask RH about the size of the GoM zerg in GoM bl tonight. =p I think I saw like 50 people chase down myself and 3 others xD.

Protip: If you are a roamer complaining about getting killed by zergs, you’re not a very good roamer. It’s very easy to spot and avoid a zerg, especially when it’s comprised of a pug/pver training session and moving around the map with the gracefulness of a drunken hippo.

Didn’t your time on NSP teach you anything? :x

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

Paint it red, baby! Our borderlands now!

Attachments:

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ororo D Munroe.8937

Ororo D Munroe.8937

okay so we’re not happy with just taking ET bay, so we took it all. Keep it RED!

Attachments:

Ororo D Munroe
For Grape Justice
Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orthas.4937

Orthas.4937

Guess it truly is madness!!!!

Newguy – GOM

I play when I can and help who I can

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

I will be honest too, I got vengeful when one of your guys sat on me after I was ganked by 4 of you. I apologize for finishing that 1 v 1

Yeah, I didn’t really approve much of the corpse sitting really, only would ever do so myself if truely deserved, but a 4v1 is a pretty unsatisfying time for that, unless said person emoted first at any time, which didn’t happen so… =/ Still sparks and flames were thrown and hopefully long forgotten, eh? I still look forward to roaming this matchup!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

So, there was roughly 30 GoM beating on the gate of Durios, when the wall was wide open……..

Attachments:

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

LOL its funny all the forum warriors get on here posting pics of our Bl at 6am in the morning. Its called people have lifes and jobs to get to cant gw2 24/7. Why is it you guys wipe so easy or run soo fast for??? I think the only great fights we have had this match up was from Ar’s TFH. So GoM when you see us please dont run we just want to farm you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRXCZXFCL0 just for you gom

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

Do people actually brag about taking empty maps and PvDoorin’ for hours straight ?

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

You should go ask RH about the size of the GoM zerg in GoM bl tonight. =p I think I saw like 50 people chase down myself and 3 others xD.

Protip: If you are a roamer complaining about getting killed by zergs, you’re not a very good roamer. It’s very easy to spot and avoid a zerg, especially when it’s comprised of a pug/pver training session and moving around the map with the gracefulness of a drunken hippo.

I think he was laughing at how silly they were, not complaining.

They chased down a BS 5 man, too, with ~half of them downing. I don’t know how they manage to convince themselves that that’s okay.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Do people actually brag about taking empty maps and PvDoorin’ for hours straight ?

People that blindly play for ppt do. Help to boost their egos…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

LOL its funny all the forum warriors get on here posting pics of our Bl at 6am in the morning. Its called people have lifes and jobs to get to cant gw2 24/7. Why is it you guys wipe so easy or run soo fast for??? I think the only great fights we have had this match up was from Ar’s TFH. So GoM when you see us please dont run we just want to farm you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twRXCZXFCL0 just for you gom

I… am speechless. It really speaks for itself. Really.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aline.7365

Aline.7365

Those lyrics… that made me laugh .

Elementalist – Demonic Queen of The Zombie Horde [TWIN]|
[TFH]
Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Crunk n monkey.3749

PPT is what wins the match. Fightin’ a zerg is what makes it fun. We took the ET borderlands because ET was bragging about having waypoints on their keeps and being able to keep them unlike us. We changed that by taking over their map with a 15 man zerg. We faced roughly the same amount of oppositon from ET.

I find it amusing that you can’t even post a video of wiping GoM, instead you rely on a video that has been heavily circulated of another server doing a WvW match.

At any rate, any thing you can do, we can do better. We love ppt, we love zerg v. zerg fights, and we love cupcakes. Keep em’ coming ET.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

PPT is what wins the match. – True.

Fightin’ a zerg is what makes it fun. – Questionable: Some people like large scale fighting, some do not.

We took the ET borderlands because ET was bragging about having waypoints on their keeps and being able to keep them unlike us. – Untrue, or at least I couldn’t find such brag.

We changed that by taking over their map with a 15 man zerg. We faced roughly the same amount of oppositon from ET. – Questionable: The time you wiped our borderland is the time we usually have no one around. But you must have a video of that, don’t you?

I find it amusing that you can’t even post a video of wiping GoM, instead you rely on a video that has been heavily circulated of another server doing a WvW match. – True: Yeah, no videos about that (At least from my part, but I’m not the person bragging)… I personally don’t film everything I do on WvW. But if you do, I guess you can post a video of the above questionament?

At any rate, any thing you can do, we can do better. – True: With more people/coverage, any server can do anything better than servers that do not have the same amount of people/coverage.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

PPT is what wins the match. Fightin’ a zerg is what makes it fun. We took the ET borderlands because ET was bragging about having waypoints on their keeps and being able to keep them unlike us. We changed that by taking over their map with a 15 man zerg. We faced roughly the same amount of oppositon from ET.

I find it amusing that you can’t even post a video of wiping GoM, instead you rely on a video that has been heavily circulated of another server doing a WvW match.

At any rate, any thing you can do, we can do better. We love ppt, we love zerg v. zerg fights, and we love cupcakes. Keep em’ coming ET.

Man, I wish I had your free time. Well not really. Even if I had your free time, I wouldn’t waste it fighting doors.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Skosh.1483

LOL o so you want all the videos we have wiping GoM??? We have plenty of that ill get my guildies to post the videos soon. That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard HAHA every time my guild runs into you you either run the other way or get wiped. And ASH why did you turn down a GvG Against IoM for? Scared??? I think so

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

LOL o so you want all the videos we have wiping GoM??? We have plenty of that ill get my guildies to post the videos soon. That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard HAHA every time my guild runs into you you either run the other way or get wiped. And ASH why did you turn down a GvG Against IoM for? Scared??? I think so

Videos of a guild doin good are fun and good for building server morale but if you’re only posting them to show convince people that you’re good, I have to ask, why don’t they know you’re good already? Weren’t there any Gate of Madness folk gettin wiped to tell the tale?

ASH is PvX but I would love to see them in a GvG =) Talk to Paragues!

I’d be interested in doin a 5v5 with my guild sometime. I dunno when we’ll have time but I would like to give my guild more practice against organized groups.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Skosh.1483

Ash already turned down a request for GvG for some odd reason.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Well, they are a PvX guild. They have pretty dedicated WvW folk but that’s not most of their folk.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

Did they actually WvW? I don’t remember them at all.

TFI – The Forgotten Immortals

not a surprise you’ve never heard of them, they were one of those guilds on ET that had been there for a while but didn’t really do anything

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Excuse me, I was on ET border when GoM zerg first showed up. I’m sorry but 15 man don’t pop orange swords on every objective they do. GoM was rolling with 30 people and omegas. I lost count of how many omegas you used to take the keeps from our mighty ~15 defending home border (and probably less defenders after I left WvW).

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

(edited by azyume.6321)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FleurBlanc.1790

FleurBlanc.1790

We changed that by taking over their map with a 15 man zerg. We faced roughly the same amount of oppositon from ET. – Questionable: The time you wiped our borderland is the time we usually have no one around. But you must have a video of that, don’t you?

I find it amusing that you can’t even post a video of wiping GoM, instead you rely on a video that has been heavily circulated of another server doing a WvW match. – True: Yeah, no videos about that (At least from my part, but I’m not the person bragging)… I personally don’t film everything I do on WvW. But if you do, I guess you can post a video of the above questionament?

Pretty sure there was some GoM wiping going on at reset courtesy of IoM :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpkX1i_3Yes&hd=1

And we were defending etbl until around 6am EST, it was no 15-man zerg, but pics or it didn’t happen right? Considering how long 5-12 people held off their 30+ with unlimited omegas for 3+ hours… will upload that footage later. The 5 of us from [KCRO] wiping their zerg on top of lords room was pretty fun. Not much to brag about when you paint an empty borderland, especially when our ‘night crew’ consists of insomniacs, and not oceanic

Though I would like to know, did you have all those omegas waiting at spawn all day or did you just keep building 2 more every time we killed them? O_o

edit
Found their ‘15 man zerg’ with equal opposition :P
http://i.imgur.com/0EKEEDU.jpg

Micro Hipa [ TM ] [ Shot ] [ BMO ] [ DOLO ]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by FleurBlanc.1790)

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I love WvW and hate PvP.

PvP is about a perfectly even and level playing field, testing skill in a controlled environment.

WvW is about using every last unfair advantage you can accumulate, whether that be a wall or terrain or siege or logistics or scouting or out maneuvering the enemy.

To me, the strategy of WvW is what makes it interesting. I mostly just find PvP to be frustrating. There is certainly nothing wrong with PvP, and I have a great deal of respect for those who are good at it; it’s just not my cup of tea.

There are some in ASH who love PvP, and some like me who don’t. But we almost all like WvW.

P. S.

All the people bickering about who is better or who is night capping certainly make this thread more interesting. However, I sincerely hope no one is taking it too seriously. I’ve seen good skilled play from every team (and horrible play from every team). I salute the guys from AR and ET, and I’m super curious to see who gets second place.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I wasn’t complaining at all =p I don’t care about getting zerged down, especially when I’m repping a fake [RH] guild and Nightchill + other RHers are in that zerg chasing me xD.

You should know by now I’m a huge WvW troll, learned from the best on NSP. Emote spamming, siege griefing, fake guild tags, twink perplexity cheese, all in good fun.

Ps. don’t take offense to anything I do, I just like to rustle jimmies.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I salute the guys from AR and ET, and I’m super curious to see who gets second place.

I have no doubt that it will be Anvil Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

I salute the guys from AR and ET, and I’m super curious to see who gets second place.

I have no doubt that it will be Anvil Rock

’Preciate the vote of confidence server-mate.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I placed enough confidence on ET already… I got frustrated on all those votes.

I guess it’s time to face the truth and start looking in how fix the mistakes we’ve been doing. There is little point in me saying “Hey, we’ll beat AR” while actually AR is outplaying us (pay attention at the key-word, it’s not outnumbering). We have a group of ~20 people trying to retake our stuff from an AR group of the same size for about 2hrs already and, so far, the best we got was a wipe at garrison lord’s room.

There is a lot of stuff that we need to fix on ET, but I will not discuss that here (it’s not appropriated anyway). But I can say that we need to put ourselves in our place and stop thinking we are awesome when we clearly are not… Once we figure our limits, we can start working on expand those in order to improve. But as long as we think we are better than we actually are, we’ll just keep stumbling in the same things, and not improve at all.

I give props where it’s due, and I give props to Anvil Rock for their game so far.
As for GoM, coverage/population imbalances doesn’t allow me to give you anything… Maybe when we reach the same state again we can talk about that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I placed enough confidence on ET already… I got frustrated on all those votes.

I guess it’s time to face the truth and start looking in how fix the mistakes we’ve been doing. There is little point in me saying “Hey, we’ll beat AR” while actually AR is outplaying us (pay attention at the key-word, it’s not outnumbering). We have a group of ~20 people trying to retake our stuff from an AR group of the same size for about 2hrs already and, so far, the best we got was a wipe at garrison lord’s room.

There is a lot of stuff that we need to fix on ET, but I will not discuss that here (it’s not appropriated anyway). But I can say that we need to put ourselves in our place and stop thinking we are awesome when we clearly are not… Once we figure our limits, we can start working on expand those in order to improve. But as long as we think we are better than we actually are, we’ll just keep stumbling in the same things, and not improve at all.

I give props where it’s due, and I give props to Anvil Rock for their game so far.
As for GoM, coverage/population imbalances doesn’t allow me to give you anything… Maybe when we reach the same state again we can talk about that.

Thanks for the compliments! AR only had a couple of medium-sized guilds that were trying to hold down the fort for the longest time, but the biggest boon we got was a couple of transfers and returnees from higher tiers who have completely changed the way we do business. Allergic to Grapes seems to have started it off (along with others who are too long of a list to name), by just focusing on taking fun fights even when outnumbered – and doing a heck of a job in those fights. Even when we can’t win, its fun when we know we organize and do some real damage. We have recently even gotten a few transfers from IoJ as well. Getting some people with high-tier experience who can demonstrate superior tactics is amazing.

I, for one, have learned a ton, and really enjoy the competition that ET puts up! Keep fighting! We have been scouting quite a bit, corresponding on teamspeak a lot, taking on outnumbered and even-numbered fights, learning when to attack/counter-attack/defend, learning great siege placement, etc. It feels awesome to be in a heated fight, learn, and know that every little bit you do can contribute to the outcome.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep fighting as hard as you can, as the fights are really fun for us too, win or lose! Also, it would be worthwhile sending a commander or two to a high-tier server to learn their tactics for a few weeks, as it apparently pays dividends.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

My guildies reminded me that I always saw Pepper Me from TFI in WvW. Pepper Me was a cool dude. I’m sorry I forgot about the TFI guild. I don’t remember seeing anybody else in WvW but perhaps they spent their time in ET BL or EB.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Let me first start off by saying, Hey guys(A/R & GOM) I am having fun fighting with you all!

It is obvious that ET has coverage issues but, people come and go don’t they?

Just keep fighting and having fun.

Much Love-Aggie (ET)

in Match-ups

Posted by: thhoj.9382

thhoj.9382

Just wondering if anyone wants to have fight night(s) and when. I personally don’t mind what day it is. I would prefer the times to be at around 12am pst so I don’t lag, but that’s just me. So if you want to participate then just say when and where you want it to be.

Are you the guard I was fighting this morning? I thought it might have been you!

Probably:)

Afflictionate [FAP]- thief
Compassionate [FAP]- guard
Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: thhoj.9382

thhoj.9382

Just wondering if anyone wants to have fight night(s) and when. I personally don’t mind what day it is. I would prefer the times to be at around 12am pst so I don’t lag, but that’s just me. So if you want to participate then just say when and where you want it to be.

YES. FIGHT CLUB. Can we have it at reset (7pm est) on Wednesday? I know it’s usually on Thursday but Wednesday is a far superior day to Thursday imo. And sense it’s usually done in the winning team’s bl, I guess it’d be behind the windmill at GoM bl. So…

Fight Club:
1. 7pm eastern time
2. Wednesday Night
3. GoM’s bl behind the windmill

That good?

I don’t really mind, but not sure if I will go. Depends on how my internet will be.

Afflictionate [FAP]- thief
Compassionate [FAP]- guard
Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

lol im pretty sure ive never ran from an IoM bro and im from Gom thx for the try tho seeing as i dont zerg at all and never plan to but if u wanna continue to hide behind ur zerg u can or u can come 1v1 a gom solo/duo roamer, and i hope u dont try to run like the AR and some of the ET ive been Fighting this week

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

lol im pretty sure ive never ran from an IoM bro and im from Gom thx for the try tho seeing as i dont zerg at all and never plan to but if u wanna continue to hide behind ur zerg u can or u can come 1v1 a gom solo/duo roamer

Bring perplexity runes… I hear JamboHammer loves them…

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

lol im pretty sure ive never ran from an IoM bro and im from Gom thx for the try tho seeing as i dont zerg at all and never plan to but if u wanna continue to hide behind ur zerg u can or u can come 1v1 a gom solo/duo roamer

Bring perplexity runes... I hear JamboHammer loves them...

oh man howd you know you must stalk me or something man or maybe im just famous now who knows.

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Huh… Anyone that read SF/HoD/GoM matchup know that…

in Match-ups

Skosh.1483

im 100% sure all u Goms do is run from us like i said bring on the gvgs and fights and put it where your mouth is. Seeing as all we do is wipe you guys when we see you

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

im 100% sure all u Goms do is run from us like i said bring on the gvgs and fights and put it where your mouth is. Seeing as all we do is wipe you guys when we see you

lmfao like i said i dont zerg if u wanna fight ill do 1v1’s 2v2’s 3v3’s as i said in my last post stop talking and accept the challenge and i believe u forget all the IoM that have ran from me and my buds when they outman us id say one of them was u running away.

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

Huh… Anyone that read SF/HoD/GoM matchup know that…

lol and anyone who read it also read that i crushed him with a class that can actually handle condi. war/thief for example, unlike mesmer but if u want we can have some 1v1’s 2v2’s 3v3’s

in Match-ups

Skosh.1483

lol Jambo i have videos floating around my guild of us wiping you multiple times. Unl;ess u have any saying other wise. IoM will roll any guild on your server thats why none will accept a GvG we have tried and all declined

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: QuickLime.7253

QuickLime.7253

If you guys spent as much effort on defending and attacking as you do talking it up, maybe your server might be doing better. At least Jeknar is making an effort at learning from their mistakes and looking at their server as a team rather then obstacles. I feel sorry for your pugs. We’ve noticed they have a lot of heart, they just need direction.

~Limey :D
Chikyu no Pawa – Elementalist [RH]
~The Rain Dancing Elementalist~

in Match-ups

Skosh.1483

lol ET doesnt have the coverage like other servers. Must be real proud taking our bl when we are working and doing life things. Like i said before when any of your guilds are ready for a gvg hit me up.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

lol Jambo i have videos floating around my guild of us wiping you multiple times. Unl;ess u have any saying other wise. IoM will roll any guild on your server thats why none will accept a GvG we have tried and all declined

LOOOL if u notice my guild is [DR] and im the only one who reps it anymore since i did make it. i dont zerg like i said never will so u can think u wiped me all u want cuz this past week ive been crushing IoM stragglers u must of been one of them cuz one did rage quit when he died and i dont do 10-20v10-20 i do small scale fights when ur man enough to actually be rdy to defend urself raither then spam skills and let ur teamates boons do the work let me know baddy.

in Match-ups

Crunk n monkey.3749

Excuse me, I was on ET border when GoM zerg first showed up. I’m sorry but 15 man don’t pop orange swords on every objective they do. GoM was rolling with 30 people and omegas. I lost count of how many omegas you used to take the keeps from our mighty ~15 defending home border (and probably less defenders after I left WvW).

I’m sorry, but the max we had was 20. There was 15 of us in TS, maybe a max of 5 pugs with us. The max of Omegas we had was 5, which was the same amount you used to defend garrison. I will say the event was pretty fun. But we wondered when we wiped the first time taking your garrison, you didn’t push to retake Bay? At any point during the night? We loved the prolonged fight at garrison and give props for fighting hard. And we expected the same fight at Hills, to our disappointment we met only a 3rd of the same opposition. We were gonna stop with the keeps, but we decided to take everything and spent the next hour and a half doing so. By the end we met more opposition from AR than ET in your BL.

As for the reset night, that was an awesome fight for ET’s Bay and Vale. We took a 30 man zerg and pushed hard for Bay. No we didn’t get it and we wiped a few times due to being outnumbered and very little coordination. But we thought of it as being an honor that ET had to bring an 80 man zerg made up of IoM and AKD and a few other guilds to keep our 30 man in check. That’s why you couldn’t make a push for our BL, AR’s BL, or even keep your stuff in EB. You had to bring almost your whole WvW server that night to keep us in check from taking Bay.

We don’t record every fight we are in, we only record the truly epic fights. Like this one from the GoM/Kai/ET fight a few weeks ago.

Our 7 man defending the garrison we took on your map from a 15 – 20 man zerg. My memory that week was a 70 man ET zerg trying to take SM with only 15 defending it and when you failed the first time, you brought 7 Omegas and failed again, and tried a 3rd time when Kaineng brought their own zerg and hit us from the other side, and you still didn’t get SM.

The funny thing, this morning we planned on breaking down every wall and gate in Bay, but not cap it. That’s how madness works in GoM.

in Match-ups

Skosh.1483

LOL this guy from ASH gonna talk now. Thats why your guild declined a gvg and i have multiple videos of you wiping

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR