Good day all you lovely people, have a fun week

- GoM

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

A:

hold on a minute…why are people coming on here claiming their glorious WvW exploits then getting mad that others are doing the same >.>

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ViktorAlgeheri.9825

ViktorAlgeheri.9825

Gl and have fun to all of you, can’t wait to fight you all on the battlefield

Thief -Viktor Vince -

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Gl everyone and have fun!!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogue Lemming.6358

Rogue Lemming.6358

Some fantastic battles and great strategies!
It looks like it will be a fun week!
Good show everyone =D

Kylie Rogue [ECG][CoSA][FARM]
East Coast Guardians: [ECG-B]G27
Why [FARM] is for you!

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I don’t know if it is a spy or troll, but someone sabotaged GoM Garrison this reset. They queued cannons, then built ~10 trebs and ~20 catas in useless places keeping the supply drained.

Let me be clear, I’m not blaming any server or group. Its just sad that someone would troll a whole server like that.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogue Lemming.6358

Rogue Lemming.6358

I don’t know if it is a spy or troll, but someone sabotaged GoM Garrison this reset. They queued cannons, then built ~10 trebs and ~20 catas in useless places keeping the supply drained.

Let me be clear, I’m not blaming any server or group. Its just sad that someone would troll a whole server like that.

That’s really lousy!
What a poor sport!
I hope the rest of the week is better for you guys =D

Kylie Rogue [ECG][CoSA][FARM]
East Coast Guardians: [ECG-B]G27
Why [FARM] is for you!

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

I hope we all get some great even fun fights this week.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Welp, here’s my screenshot of the night.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: madchatter.7964

madchatter.7964

Here’s to an action-packed week!

GoM – [ASH] | Check out the GoMmunity!
main: Medeina (human d/d ele)
alts: yes xP

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Not allowed to do gifs, no fun allowed.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Undefined.4986

Undefined.4986

I am not ok with that.

Attachments:

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Someone should really stay in garrison and do everything thats needed there, i joined late and there was nothing there so silly ol’ me had an idea. Not the only week either, been like that for a few. No excuse i know but when you have a kitten-y job you need to do stupid things to stop going crazy. Luckily we held onto garrison and ive made sure weve kept onto it from little after reset till 3:30am est.

Think, do with me as you wish. I apologize to those who i need to, which is a very few select group, and apart from that everyone needs to lighten the hell up. Never use to be this serious all the time.

-Starlight Honeybuns

if you want to say something to me, either put it here or kitten me out on our forums.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Undefined.4986

Undefined.4986

I fully share the blame on this, I won’t see Buns taking full credit for this!

~Varda The Wanderer

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

I’m glad GoM is back. We had em with NSP recently and they have some fun players to fight I’m looking at you [ADHD] warriors and tonight, the norn mesmer commander.
Among others…. which I hope to run into during the week …or weekend.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

I feel like this is gonna be a close match-up haha. Good luck!

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samarkand.9748

Samarkand.9748

This, this could be fun.

Belascuza. The Beastly Besties (BB) Devona’s Rest
“Get off my Lawn.”

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

~Varda The Wanderer

All that I can say is… WOW am very disappointed… I am all for having fun and being silly. me more then most but that just wow.

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

lol. it may have been a kick in the teeth and a kitten thing to do, but it’s also a lesson.

few things suck worse than losing a garrison with NO upgrades and FULL supply. it’s happened to us before, and just makes me shake my head and say "what were my server-mates thinking???"...don’t just let it sit. queue upgrades. build siege in intelligent places.. get ready for the inevitable fight that will come to your doors.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

~Varda The Wanderer

All that I can say is… WOW am very disappointed… I am all for having fun and being silly. me more then most but that just wow.

On a side note Zorin, later in the day (I don’t care what you americans say, it’s reset MORNING, not reset night kitten it) someone commented in map chat saying that someone had fully sieged up crag tower, and that it was a really good idea. We were all just like “yep, that’s zorin’s tower. It’s his baby. You don’t kitten with zorin’s tower”

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Most fun i have had in WvW, keep up the open field fights, we enjoy them.

Great balance to this match, I know a lot of us on SF have been waiting for this exact match.

Good luck DR/GoM, lets have some fun this week.

Mag Server Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

~Varda The Wanderer

On a side note Zorin, later in the day (I don’t care what you americans say, it’s reset MORNING, not reset night kitten it) someone commented in map chat saying that someone had fully sieged up crag tower, and that it was a really good idea. We were all just like “yep, that’s zorin’s tower. It’s his baby. You don’t kitten with zorin’s tower”

I do my best with what I have. I take a lot of pride in it and I thank the people that help me. I have “basic” siege down most days.
Varda was one of the people that helped me set my siege last night and watched the tower for me when I went to watch a movie with my daughter… that’s what throws me off so much about this… I considered him a very close friend and someone I could talk to. I guess that’s why am so disappointed and sad…. as I said am all about having fun… but you don’t mess over a hole server so you can have fun… it turned out ok but… it easily could have been VERY bad.

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Just noticing that my sylvari’s arm recovery is a little wide. But the real reason to post this is because of Mc Slacker

• Dusk… really? Gratz indeed.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Isbela.6791

Isbela.6791

Someone should really stay in garrison and do everything thats needed there, i joined late and there was nothing there so silly ol’ me had an idea. Not the only week either, been like that for a few. No excuse i know but when you have a kitten-y job you need to do stupid things to stop going crazy. Luckily we held onto garrison and ive made sure weve kept onto it from little after reset till 3:30am est.

Think, do with me as you wish. I apologize to those who i need to, which is a very few select group, and apart from that everyone needs to lighten the hell up. Never use to be this serious all the time.

-Starlight Honeybuns

if you want to say something to me, either put it here or kitten me out on our forums.

I’m with the Buns on this one..sorry ya’ll but I seen no harm done
You get the job done and you have fun! And that’s whakittens all about!

Keep Doing You!
Because you Rock! \m/, ,\m/
<3 Issy

(edited by Isbela.6791)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

EB was pretty fun on reset. I think we Q’d the map with just DDLG and ReGa. Had a last minute switch of team speak because ours was full so we didn’t get the rush on SM, but we held at least 60-80 SF off and kept em busy on their side. No matter how many we killed you guys were able to get back to the fight before we could take out all of you. It was like a never ending stream of loot bags, and for that I thank you. Really liked the amount of open field combat from SF, your pugs are extremely organized. You guys moved similar to a guild group. We in DDLG are trying to lead by example with our core 20 to teach the rest of our guild, so it was awesome fighting a semi organized group that was twice as big as us.

Got wiped in SM inner when you pushed from both sides and sammiched us, then again in danelon when you portal bombed 20 people, and the other 60 came in behind ya. Other than that we didnt have our full group wipe so we did pretty good. Great server communication SF I am jealous. You must have a lot of pugs on voice coms.

One thing I can say though is we were extremely surprised to see both servers conforming to the meta zerging. I don’t think I’ve seen two zergs that big since I was on maguuma, you forced us to work around ReGa and use them as meat shields until they decided to work together. xD (bravost fight ;D)

Either way, I’m super excited for this matchup. Good luck from,
Devona’s Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Collecting Loot [Bags]

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

I’m amused at that Vash guy at 3:05. So delightful that such a tiny guild could cause so much dread. <3

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Fight in SF at SS 20 or so minutes ago was neverending! Loved it!!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I’m amused at that Vash guy at 3:05. So delightful that such a tiny guild could cause so much dread. <3

I think he was referring to the NoQQ/Bsty/AD group we kept running into in our borderlands, even tho it was largely DDLG that was attacking our Garrison at the time. I was there for support and morale boost… MAN that was a great fight!

And kitten Honeybuns, I was surprised when you jumped down the cliff live after that AC in the first place but seeing what happened from your side got me some manly tears, nice job :P

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

And kitten Honeybuns, I was surprised when you jumped down the cliff live after that AC in the first place but seeing what happened from your side got me some manly tears, nice job :P

Indeed manly tears.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

EB was pretty fun on reset. I think we Q’d the map with just DDLG and ReGa. Had a last minute switch of team speak because ours was full so we didn’t get the rush on SM, but we held at least 60-80 SF off and kept em busy on their side. No matter how many we killed you guys were able to get back to the fight before we could take out all of you. It was like a never ending stream of loot bags, and for that I thank you. Really liked the amount of open field combat from SF, your pugs are extremely organized. You guys moved similar to a guild group. We in DDLG are trying to lead by example with our core 20 to teach the rest of our guild, so it was awesome fighting a semi organized group that was twice as big as us.

Got wiped in SM inner when you pushed from both sides and sammiched us, then again in danelon when you portal bombed 20 people, and the other 60 came in behind ya. Other than that we didnt have our full group wipe so we did pretty good. Great server communication SF I am jealous. You must have a lot of pugs on voice coms.

One thing I can say though is we were extremely surprised to see both servers conforming to the meta zerging. I don’t think I’ve seen two zergs that big since I was on maguuma, you forced us to work around ReGa and use them as meat shields until they decided to work together. xD (bravost fight ;D)

Either way, I’m super excited for this matchup. Good luck from,
Devona’s Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Collecting Loot [Bags]

We had a lot of fun with both guilds last night (DDLG and RegA). Especially there in that Umber/Bravost/Durios area. Props to you guys, we could tell some of your moves (the feints into ogre to try and draw our pugs in), others we couldn’t.

We weren’t quite sure if you guys and RegA were working together or just “two separate heads” trying to confuse us. As far as the zerging meta goes, we usually have a core group and as zergballs tend to do we pick up people along the way.

Some groups/servers/guilds do not like pugs following them, we encourage it on SF as it helps each and every one of us get better, the more we can teach each other the better off we are. Once we get about 90% of our people realizing that we will do everything we can to win, if possible we will try to hold SM, but in the end the scoreboard, SM, etc won’t dictate our gameplay.

Please keep up the open field fights, many of us know DR is famous for them, we look forward to them.

Mag Server Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

We had a lot of fun with both guilds last night (DDLG and RegA). Especially there in that Umber/Bravost/Durios area. Props to you guys, we could tell some of your moves (the feints into ogre to try and draw our pugs in), others we couldn’t.

We weren’t quite sure if you guys and RegA were working together or just “two separate heads” trying to confuse us. As far as the zerging meta goes, we usually have a core group and as zergballs tend to do we pick up people along the way.

Some groups/servers/guilds do not like pugs following them, we encourage it on SF as it helps each and every one of us get better, the more we can teach each other the better off we are. Once we get about 90% of our people realizing that we will do everything we can to win, if possible we will try to hold SM, but in the end the scoreboard, SM, etc won’t dictate our gameplay.

Please keep up the open field fights, many of us know DR is famous for them, we look forward to them.

Thanks we are definitely working on our open field, we were two separate heads but I was working around them since they didnt want to form a mega Zerg. If that was you commanding SF, props, very well done. I expected you to be easy because of how your group looked like pugs, but man were we in for a surprise when you were doing counter movement. I was extremely impressed by how everyone attacked when you did, and blobbed up and stayed stacked at all times. Was exactly the large group we were looking for to practice on. Should be fun this week.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Best reset ive seen in …. well longer than I care to think about… be interesting to see how things shake out.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Cleanest thread since launch. I’ll call it though….

INC FORUM WARRIORS!!

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

hey hey… not all forum warriors are complete trolls… I speak from experience..

Ive seen good fights… big and small for a reset weekend I couldnt be happier.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

True, true. There isn’t quite a forum war yet. We shall see who lights the fire.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

True, true. There isn’t quite a forum war yet. We shall see who lights the fire.

GoM needs a haircut and SF doesn’t wear clean underwear… and… GO!

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

I ain’t no troll~ I’m a support(?) ranger!

Let’s set fire to the rain!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IboA2GFLrxQ

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Great fights at GoM’s SE tower tonight, thanks for coming out you guys!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Thank you for the loot SF It was much appreciated <3

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Thanks we are definitely working on our open field, we were two separate heads but I was working around them since they didnt want to form a mega Zerg. If that was you commanding SF, props, very well done. I expected you to be easy because of how your group looked like pugs, but man were we in for a surprise when you were doing counter movement. I was extremely impressed by how everyone attacked when you did, and blobbed up and stayed stacked at all times. Was exactly the large group we were looking for to practice on. Should be fun this week.

This.

I was impressed with SF movements near umber/ogres. Witnessed several well executed pulls and flanks. A wall of red names that suddenly melt into the background, just to be replaced 40 seconds later by a wedge slamming into our side.

Made sure to relate my impressions to comrades that spent reset in the borderlands.

Really looking forward to seeing how this match develops.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leopardclaw.4258

Leopardclaw.4258

An amazing matchup so far, and it’s only Sunday! I’m definitely loving the open-field combat from both DR and GoM. It’s so nice to be rid of DH and their AC sanctuaries, and the experience from going up against other organized groups like DDLG & RegA’s on reset night has been so helpful.

SF has made some big improvements in coordination over the past week or two, and just in time it seems. If we’d come into this matchup as we were a month ago, I don’t think we’d be much competition. I’m sure we’ll learn even more from this matchup.

GL everyone! Looking forward to some more great fights this week!

Welp, here’s my screenshot of the night.

Also, I saw my guildie’s tag in there and realized that I have a screenshot, well, video frame of the same exact moment!

Attachments:

Pugmander & Altaholic | CoSA Blue | Youtube
Asheni Leopardclaw | SBI | SF | Asheni Leopardclaws

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello Gate of Madness and Sorrow’s Furnace! I would like to announce that there will be a Fight Club occurring on Thursday at 8 PM EST! Rules and location will be stated on that day so stay tuned!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Hello Gate of Madness and Sorrow’s Furnace! I would like to announce that there will be a Fight Club occurring on Thursday at 8 PM EST! Rules and location will be stated on that day so stay tuned!

We aren’t allowed to have fight club anymore. No fun allowed.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Where did you get that picture of me?

Gate of Madness

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Oh is that YOU? The internets man.

-whispers- This time I’m not teasing you, this is an actual problem these days. People hatein’ on fight club. -peers around-

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Wow really close scores this matchup. Very similar to our DR/GoM/NSP matchup a few weeks ago. Keep it up guys lets bring it down to the last day. ;D

Really glad we don’t have 11 pages with essays on who’s the better 5man/who zerged who. Haha, must be off-week for the forum warriors.

Also!!

DDLG is looking for 15+vs 15+ GvG’s

Bags is looking for small group GvG’s, 5 man and under. ;D

Mail me or whisper in game to set something up.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

-whispers- This time I’m not teasing you, this is an actual problem these days. People hatein’ on fight club. -peers around-

Meh, that’s okay. Not everyone approves of everythin and everyone has their own sense of the right way to play.

Gate of Madness

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Then again we don’t have NSP’s trolls coming around to ruin it so I’ll remain hopeful this week. =_=

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

I do not care about the people who don’t come to this event. I do not care about people who flame on the forums about this event. I do not care about the insults and hatred about this event. I do not care about who ruins this event.

The only thing I care about is the satisfaction of the people who enjoy this event in which they have the time elapsed of what they can make up of it. I’ve been hosting this event for 4 months +, and have not worried about who, or what happens. A week is another week, it will always be Thursday; just different people to duel.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

GoM/SF/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Some 3vX against RISE and BOSS from last match-up with GoM. Enjoy.

Warrior, Thief, Mesmer – PoV Mesmer

~ Interpretor, EDGE
Warrior

Warrior