Gunnars/Abaddons/Dzagonur

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Really fun start to the week, shame that running alone isn’t really viable against AM but i’m sure we’ll adapt well. Good luck to all sides and see you on the battlefield!

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Also, RAGE is looking for some 15v15 GvG’s if anyone is interested let me know in game.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

its a shame that the first thread had to be deleted because of some emos

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

TEO looking for a nice gvg this week anyone interested?

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Duels Dzag?

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

what happened to the first thread?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arathor.7419

Arathor.7419

which first thread?

A wolf among sheep

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

it got deleted because it had insult in the title

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

This promises to be an entertaining matchup (please refer to picture).

To their credit they did eventually notice (after having chased us from the south camp, round the ruins and all the way to bay NW gate) and managed to stop our commander in the lords room.. but none the less it all worked very nicely because as they did that, TEO broke through both bay gates completely unchallenge. The blob returned to bay, we went back to hills to find both the outer and inner were at <20% – free cap time!

The moral of the story of course being a blob, however big, can only do one thing at a time.

Attachments:

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Cufufalating.8479)

in Match-ups

Arathor.7419

To their credit they did eventually notice (after having chased us from the south camp, round the ruins and all the way to bay NW gate) and managed to stop our commander in the lords room.. but none the less it all worked very nicely because as they did that, TEO broke through both bay gates completely unchallenge. The blob returned to bay, we went back to hills to find both the outer and inner were at <20% – free cap time!

The moral of the story of course being a blob, however big, can only do one thing at a time.

lol

A wolf among sheep

in Match-ups

Arathor.7419

great fights in dzag bl vs dzag and abaddon

A wolf among sheep

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ayelle.7358

Ayelle.7358

I think they pretty much covered every inch of the ground there.

Attachments:

Freya Grimsdotter
The Exalted Ones [TEO], Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

WBC looking for some sweet GvG’s this week, contact me if you’re up for it. ^^

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZhouFusion.1826

ZhouFusion.1826

Its gone be a boring match up thread if only Gunners people post.

Don’t be shy germans.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Sorry fellow Gunnar duellers. BNF is on Vabbi for this week. One match against Abaddon is enough for a month ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Great match up ty for the good fights Abbadons and Dzagonur. I really appreciate AM honesty. You like blobing and you do it, i have no problem with that. At least i prefer that than other “no” blobbing servers that are actually far worse (yeah AG i’m talking about you).

I hope for a good week with no whining from anyone. Have fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comicus.4036

Comicus.4036

I like when we match with Dzag, they are fun to take on (win or lose). AM is another story, first day, first time seen them in a match, sooo many in a zerg. Finally I know what ppl mean by a blob!! I see they got a few good fighters while i was solo roaming their bl; but how do you tell, really, when they will not fight in smaller groups and mass up 100 v anything in EB. What a boring server to match up against.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

We dropped too much balista’s and rams along the path, the blob got tired of eating them. Perhaps we should have switched to cata’s and trebs they would have continued to chase us! Lesson learned for tomorrow ;D

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

TEO looking for a nice gvg this week anyone interested?

WBC looking for some sweet GvG’s this week, contact me if you’re up for it. ^^

You might want to emphasize 20v20, not 20v70 ;D

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

[Lion] Looking for GvGs (15v15)
<——- Please Contact Me

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Very nice fights tonight for us on AM and EB. It took us forever to get hills against a very nice defense. Wiped a couple of times but for the most part worked out better than expected.
I hope you appreciate our final charges against your roaming group at 1am…
Have a nice week!

Also, BNF was pretty close to having a proper zerg tonight.,,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyven.7514

Kyven.7514

This post and the picture made me laugh. You win a free cookie, will send it to you in game.

Lareswen-Human Warrior/Zinnia Epsilon-Asura Mesmer
The Tyrian Institute (TI)
One of the few Americans on Gunnar’s Hold (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Sorry fellow Gunnar duellers. BNF is on Vabbi for this week. One match against Abaddon is enough for a month ^^

Hope to see you guys back for the next matchup.. think I may transfer to T1 for this week.. heard there was less blobs.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

better stay on vabbi its more suited for your “skill” and maybe dzago gets a bit more motivated without ppl who only want ot fight when they have chances to win

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pro Hunter.6512

Pro Hunter.6512

better stay on vabbi its more suited for your “skill” and maybe dzago gets a bit more motivated without ppl who only want ot fight when they have chances to win

Lol Thats exactly what you do, in your 70 man blob.

I think the BNF People and the Rest of Dzag want Good Fights and a Challenge and not Running with 100 and SPAM 1. Must be very funny to Fight npc and destroy evetything with 100 v 10 ..

So far HF and GL everyone i Level my twink this week.

Dzagonur (DE) Devil Freeza Warrior, Silvana Syvari Mesmer. (LaFa)

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

@Tsezar:
Oh hey, look, the cute little warrior who only fights when outnumbering others /wave. Sorry, but i rather be able to use skills apart from #1 than being blobbed to death by the oh so skilled 100-man zerg.

I’m asking myself why Abaddon doesn’t play on higher ranks…hmm…nah, couldn’t be missing skill or something like that, that’s clearly ArenaNet’s fault.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I preferred the previous title

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

@Tsezar:
Oh hey, look, the cute little warrior who only fights when outnumbering others /wave. Sorry, but i rather be able to use skills apart from #1 than being blobbed to death by the oh so skilled 100-man zerg.

I’m asking myself why Abaddon doesn’t play on higher ranks…hmm…nah, couldn’t be missing skill or something like that, that’s clearly ArenaNet’s fault.

oh dat cute little braindead guy who still doesnt get that i dont play zerg fights i play solo or run in 2 man groups

and i say it again for bnf i dont even need hands to play

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Loot heavy reset and Abbadon’s living up to expectations with numbers fielded.
Excellent…

http://www.twitch.tv/fliyr/b/446689196

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

[BNF] – “please don’t feed” the trolls :P
Everyone knows that you guys are good, no need to prove anything.

As for GH, I feel bad that some players are just looking for verbal fight over forum.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

i dont know that they are good vabbi just proofs it how good they are

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

You obviously have no idea…

/edit: But just for you: Vabbi basically means fighting outnumbered at every given time of the week with skilled opponents against one. If there is no zerg to back you up, you have to get better personally, makes sense, no?

But i’m sure WBC will do their best to kick you butt a few times. They’re from WSR after all

@WBC: If you meet a [Fun] asura warrior from Abaddon, hit him a few times for me ^^

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

yes they can hit me and then die painfull lol.. more freeloot

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsmagleby.6217

Dsmagleby.6217

/edit: But just for you: Vabbi basically means fighting outnumbered at every given time of the week with skilled opponents against one. If there is no zerg to back you up, you have to get better personally, makes sense, no?

But i’m sure WBC will do their best to kick you butt a few times. They’re from WSR after all

@WBC: If you meet a [Fun] asura warrior from Abaddon, hit him a few times for me ^^

I don’t hit people sorry.

Zipdss – Necromancer – WBC
“I see dead people”

in Match-ups

Arathor.7419

abaddon putting full focus on us..

A wolf among sheep

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

i met that [Fun] asura warrior with fotm skull crack build and he ran from me every time after attacking me 1v1 and never accepted party invite for a fair duel away from his saving grace – the tower gate teleport. He can leg it like a pro with his GS skills though.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

ah ok you are the cheesy heal signet warrior with conditions.. why should i fight something that i cant beat? and its obviusly the build because you totaly cant play.. 4/4 scullcracks hit you cant even dodge perfectly lol. without poison that build is unbeatable by me. but doesnt mean u win against me.. because when i dotn want to die i dont die

anf first time i as playign gs/hammer not mace then i changed but heal signet is way to strong

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muppul.5180

Muppul.5180

Erm, it’s hard hitting someone without a blob coming.

Bifur [WBC] – We Be Chilling
Gunnar’s Hold
Hi.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

ah ok you are the cheesy heal signet warrior with conditions.. why should i fight something that i cant beat? and its obviusly the build because you totaly cant play.. 4/4 scullcracks hit you cant even dodge perfectly lol. without poison that build is unbeatable by me. but doesnt mean u win against me.. because when i dotn want to die i dont die

anf first time i as playign gs/hammer not mace then i changed but heal signet is way to strong

Dropping by and really trying to avoid feeding the troll, but doesn’t your arguments lack any kind of logic?

You don’t use signet cause its strong
You call other builds cheesy yet can’t beat them
You say you won, when you actually withdraw from a lost battle
You believe vabbi has no skill (cause numbers dont count) and BNF don’t know how to fight

When they say mad people are the happy ones, I can refer to you for confirmation.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

yes isgnet is strong but i run full berserker gear so it doesnt make sense for my build.. and read my post again i didnt say i won. and i said i need a proof that bnf has skill. but going on vabbi where you see maybe 10 ppl in a day.. and the best thing is spamming this trhead when tehy are on vabbi .. to much time?.. well nuff said

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Will bomb on him

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

No, you didn’t say that, you implied it. 1vs1 it’s a death match, you win or you lose. If you say the other part didn’t win, you imply you did by not letting him kill you, when in fact, retiring from a match is losing. Anyway, wasn’t trying to twist your words, but to find some sense in your thought process.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

No, you didn’t say that, you implied it. 1vs1 it’s a death match, you win or you lose. If you say the other part didn’t win, you imply you did by not letting him kill you, when in fact, retiring from a match is losing. Anyway, wasn’t trying to twist your words, but to find some sense in your thought process.

ever heard of tactical retreat? i often run away from enemy (also known as kiting) to w8 for my cds or to make them run behind me only to make them inattentive to just turn arround in an instant and kill them easier, because they dont expect somehting like this. its called tactical gameplay.. make the enemy waste cd only to reengage in my favour and its noobish to fight a “deaths match” if you know you gonna die or to die when you know you can run away… well there are different ways to run away.. to run away to not fight or to run away for my reasons.. when you say running away is lose hell how often i have won against thiefs which use shadow refuges (which kinda is running away).. but i dont consider it as lose or win

(edited by Tsezar.6950)

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Well, that’s kind of a hard point about warriors. They got the mobility and thus the right to use it. There are a lot of warriors who just run away, but not all of them do it.

As a mesmer i don’t really have the option to catch a warrior unless he overextends so i usually just let him go. If he heals to full due to being out-of-combat, that’s a win for me since the next time he engages it’s a whole new fight but if he keeps near enough to stay in fight, he’s kiting me and we’re still at it.

That’s my point of view, at least.

I often /wave or even /laugh after warriors to get them to stop playing it safe and overextend. Have to admit, it works quite often ^^

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

and thats the problem about the mesmer… you cant kill anything that doesnt want to die

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Yeah, kinda frustrating sometimes, but the class is still fun and has a lot of trolling potential ^^

Maybe some day we will finally get a more reliable and less limiting way for swiftness/+25% movement speed…

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

and when you fight warriors you can never be sure if you win or not.. i have often killed ppl when i had 10% hp left and they were full with the kiting technic i use. because they odnt expect it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sogradde.8016

Sogradde.8016

“Excuses excuses excuses! Also you’re a noob because I couldn’t beat you!”

Your posts in a nutshell.

Midnight Mayhem [MM]
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Geee, you must be some kind of pro….

Not.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

ah so many ppl in gw2 who dont understand the principle of rock paper scissor every mmo has with pvp aspect … kk get lost maybe you want to show me the excuse i made?

(edited by Tsezar.6950)