Good Luck & Have Fun @ all !!!!

[oO]Thor The Thunderer [Guardian]
[oO]Delfurion Stormrage [Thief]
-= [oO] Deadly Fusion =-

Gunnars vs Millers vs Drakkar

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Yeah good luck all, it could be a great week after the reset blobbyness has gone. Tonight was fun, a little frustrating at times, but fun nonetheless. Also, if anyone wants a 15v15 GvG then give me a /w and we’ll try and arrange it. See you on the battlefield!

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vulkanos.3276

Vulkanos.3276

was a bit hard to find a normal fight on drakkar borders..
just big blobbing
nevertheless.. looking forward to nice fights this week!

Its Meridion – Guardian
[TI] Tough Invaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

The blobbing on GH border was far worse believe me. We actually left because open field fights were 3 guild groups ganking us all the time. Its nice that Millers do enjoy open field fights unlike the other german servers but the handholding of guilds was stupid and surely gave you no challenge. I hope this is a reset thing and stops in the week.

As Fab said we are looking for GvG’s this week, especially from those guilds on gw2gvg.com.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyven.7514

Kyven.7514

Miller’s: STOP griefing us in the EB JP please. Seriously.

Guilds IT and HI, I am looking at you. Stop.

Lareswen-Human Warrior/Zinnia Epsilon-Asura Mesmer
The Tyrian Institute (TI)
One of the few Americans on Gunnar’s Hold (EU)

(edited by Kyven.7514)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Awesome action, loads of bags and many German (manly!) tears to be shed this week. Such a relief after a week of chasing french people back and forth between their upgraded tower – that both servers were willing to fight us open field even if they had slightly larger numbers. Fighting you guys is always a challange. Thanks to NO, QQ, Riot and other guilds we’ve seen (and hopefully killed).

Oh and nice to see Mya running alone for a change on GHBL. TUP would be proud. You know what I’m talking about

http://www.twitch.tv/fliyr/b/436273875

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in Match-ups

Posted by: iggybl.5034

iggybl.5034

Another crappy matchup; unless you are in a wvw guild

[MARA]
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elviiira.2987

Elviiira.2987

Thx for awesom fights this night on DL BL

Ranger 80 / Thief 80 / Guardian 80 / Engineer 80
[FURY] Furious Cookies – Gunnar’s Hold (ex- Aurora Glade)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bareguildin.4589

bareguildin.4589

Looking forward to what this week brings!
Hopefully lots of good fights, been in GH for little over 3 hours now – feel fully settled in, everyone has been very welcoming, looking forward to rolling you you lad’s and lass’s!

Tor [WBC] “I love the smell of smashed skull on reset night..and freshly cut grass.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

I’m in MM a PvX guild and the fights I’ve been having are amazing!

Let’s not blame anyone for running around working together in a zerg. Fighting German servers is always a challenge because of their large numbers in groups, but that’s what makes W3 fun

I’d like to thank NO and ARMY for great organisation yesterday. You could tell you guys were talking to each other and attacked at different locations on map, pulled us here and there and gave us great fights thank you! That paired with DL zerg running around gave us a lot on our plate, I enjoyed it so much cheers guys!

Good fights all round I hope it continues like this!

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obeet.6785

Obeet.6785

Great fights saturday night, i want to give a shout out to [Rage] the most coolest fight we had!! to [Tri] and [Odz] <3 . Movie is coming

Asura engineer//Human Warrior [Psy]

Outnumbered actions : http://www.youtube.com/user/Fiascot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Intensive.6051

Intensive.6051

Thanks to the Drakkar-Lake Guild Assasin Rockerz [AssA] for the epic smallscale fights last night on EB @ Danelon … had a lot of fun with you all

We wanted to upgrade Quentin on T2 but Gunnar’s rushed it

Hopefully we will see us again :-D

Intensive – SB/DD Thief
Taquîto – GS/S Guardian
Lead of [eN] Guild – Miller’s Sound [DE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: iggybl.5034

iggybl.5034

Of course it’s not players fault for grouping up and having high numbers; and I have nothing against DE players, they were always a challenge. I only blame Anet for not putting enough effort in wvw – and this is only my humble opinion.

I’m in MM a PvX guild and the fights I’ve been having are amazing!

Let’s not blame anyone for running around working together in a zerg. Fighting German servers is always a challenge because of their large numbers in groups, but that’s what makes W3 fun

I’d like to thank NO and ARMY for great organisation yesterday. You could tell you guys were talking to each other and attacked at different locations on map, pulled us here and there and gave us great fights thank you! That paired with DL zerg running around gave us a lot on our plate, I enjoyed it so much cheers guys!

Good fights all round I hope it continues like this!

[MARA]
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

How’s the peeps doing here? TUP saying hello and missing some of ya :P

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delfurion.5419

Delfurion.5419

drannnuuullll!!!

[oO]Thor The Thunderer [Guardian]
[oO]Delfurion Stormrage [Thief]
-= [oO] Deadly Fusion =-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I think Millers should get RoS next week. You guys will make a perfect matchup.
Morning cappers vs night cappers. The doors will go on a stike after that match:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obeet.6785

Obeet.6785

Some cool Fight we had Vs Drakkar and Miller’s guilds.
We normaly run at 5vs ? , but this time we were 6!

Outnumbered and improvised Guild vs Guild (+some adds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4d6gFkRBb4

Asura engineer//Human Warrior [Psy]

Outnumbered actions : http://www.youtube.com/user/Fiascot

(edited by Obeet.6785)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DickerKoenig.7895

DickerKoenig.7895

Dear Millers and Gunnars, do you ever plan on fighting each other on EB? Haven’t seen you advance into any other third than in ours.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

Well ive been commanding the last 4-5 hours and Millers went for us plenty of times (Anza and Mendons) untill i siege capped our towers. You know Wildcreek is kinda impossible to take frontal, also Aldon is hard.. and im a bit scared Drakkar will go straight for us when we go into heavy siege mode on Millers (which we could do). So for us ist good to keep Drakkar busy with doubleteaming their corner so they dont come to us. We can deal with Millers (at least i can), but ist very hard to defend against 2 opponents (as you surely know. But well at this moment Drakkar capped SM after 30 minutes to 1 hour fighting in SM and rolling over us Gunnars from the back many times when we were close to capping and stalling millers. Ist the easiest enemy that gets double teamed usually, and blue has ist weaknesses when it comes to being in range of SM and possible countering their trebs. Green is very weak against SM trebs too btw, maybe even weaker then blue. Only red has good positions to countertreb.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Lol @ the millers camping EB jp with 12+ people, and then calling in even more after you got smashed by 6 FURY.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

Lol @ the millers camping EB jp with 12+ people, and then calling in even more after you got smashed by 6 FURY.

LoL the same server attacking keeps with 1 people defending, they have 15 people and they are building acs to kill the lord. Seriously guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RcKelly.9263

RcKelly.9263

[Lion] Looking for our first GvG. Anyone interested, RcKelly.9263

King Crazy The Black
A Old Lion

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Currently [Mya] decided to decline GvG’s because we have no WvW/GvG-Leads and some ppl are in holidays. We run with some recruits and hope you guys can understand our decision. I guess we can start with GvG’s again in 1-2 Weeks.

Wish you all a nice week.
Greetz

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

(edited by Tyialo.6532)

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Currently [Mya] decided to decline GvG’s because we have no WvW/GvG-Leads and some ppl are in holidays. We run with some recruits and hope you guys can understand our decision. I guess we can start with GvG’s again in 1-2 Weeks.

Wish you all a nice week.
Greetz

That’s disappointing, we were looking forward to it Catch you next time. Anyone else want a 15v15 on Thursday?

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

That’s disappointing, we were looking forward to it Catch you next time. Anyone else want a 15v15 on Thursday?

Yes, FURY challenges you scrubs! Let’s get it on!

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Mya, QQ, FURY and others ^^ Enjoy our little short clip

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

Dranul…that is pure art! Hilarious! and awesome editing with PunKs view aswell ! great stuff!:)

That guild-tag seems good to attract enemies eh?

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

:D We strive to come up with many ways to have fun.

We have a GvG with them tomorrow but unfortunately our GvG main guy is on vacation (he comes up with the whackiest ideas for GvG), me I don’t have the patience and like to keep it simple. See how the rematch goes.

We are thinking up ways of how to include Kites in GvG

Hope all is good @Mya

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Started of leading a bit boring in our raid but ended very well, sick fight at hill in millers just a few moments ago. Began the attack with WBC, then after outer we had TEO joining up with us, very good fights thanks, also dat loot

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemetona.6234

Nemetona.6234

Great fight at Millersund homelands, Sharadan Hills, even with 1:2 vs Gunnars ! The mesmer wall bugging into the boss room in the end was sad, but before it was hilarious^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsmagleby.6217

Dsmagleby.6217

Thx for the loot Miller’s :P nice fight in MS hills

Zipdss – Necromancer – WBC
“I see dead people”

in Match-ups

DanyK.3842

Mya, QQ, FURY and others ^^ Enjoy our little short clip

Wow. 9k+ achievment points. That’s a lot of work.

Sir Dany | Twitch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryog.5073

Wryog.5073

Yep, that was a looong fight in millers hills. Why did you rush out in the end BTW? To get the people AoEing/using dragon’s tooth through the wall or just a last attempt to wipe us?

Wryog [WBC] – elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

fab.3298

Thanks to Mya and Bots for the fights on GH BL tonight. It was a lot of fun, I hope we get to fight each other again this week. Also, thanks to the players and guilds we faced on DL BL later on in the evening.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

Thanks for the fights in the jumping puzzle. Special thanks to the people of Fury. I know your WvW videos. Very good guild group. Very good 1 vs1 player. Thank you for the beautiful morning. I’ve always wanted to fight you.

Sorry for my bad english :/
good bye
Narp Bang [SF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Thanks for the fights in the jumping puzzle. Special thanks to the people of Fury. I know your WvW videos. Very good guild group. Very good 1 vs1 player. Thank you for the beautiful morning. I’ve always wanted to fight you.

Sorry for my bad english :/
good bye
Narp Bang [SF]

Thanks to you as well for the good fights! Always a pleasure to fight skilled players.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

in Match-ups

Genotix.6804

As the week is ending, i would like to thank both of our opponents( Millers and Drakkar) for a very interesting week.
Shoutout to the morning players of both servers that did us the honor to visit out borders every morning and the awesome smale scale battles near our camps.
Besides the annoying Millers morning train, this was a very interesting week and i personally enjoyed it a lot.:)
Good luck to both our opponents at your future matchups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

This match-up was a breath of fresh air after last week. Just a shame German prime-time finishes earlier than ours.
Thanks to [oO] for the fights, really solid for a newly formed guild.
Summer seems to have really affected [Mya] as you don’t seem as dangerous as before which is a shame.

If anyone cares our highlight’s of this week match-up can be found here youtube playlist

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Big words for somebody in the zergiest guild of your server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Indigus.9528

Indigus.9528

Big words for somebody in the zergiest guild of your server

I wish someone could take you seriously but your post history shows that you are a professional troll.
Nice try though

[FURY]honker
GH

in Match-ups

DanyK.3842

Thanks to both servers for the countless duels last night and today morning and of course to Legendary Crit for the mini-unofficial GvG. You guys were a really strong opponent and your thief always kept me on my toes which was challenging and exciting.

Sir Dany | Twitch

in Match-ups

fab.3298

This was a decent match-up that got better as the week progressed. Thanks to MS for ditching the zergs and running your guild groups, it was a welcome change and made for exciting and varied fights. Also, respect to guilds like Bots and Mya for not engaging us when we were already fighting and waiting to fight on equal terms, it made things a lot more fun and really added a sense of competition.

It’s sad to see DL perform so poorly in prime-time. It seems that DSun leaving has caused a bit of an exodus that’kitten your prime-time numbers hard. Good luck in the future and i hope you recover soon. Also, thanks to Legendary Crit for the practice GvG earlier in the week.

Good luck to both servers in their next match-up.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Ty for the great week it was very fun. MS i think you are the most enjoyable to fight german server. Having 2-3 organized guilds really helps on that off course. As for DL i think you did your best with your numbers. Good luck in your future match ups, hope i see you again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quin.8327

Quin.8327

On behalf of the whole zerg let me say …. nana nanana

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

On behalf of the whole zerg let me say …. nana nanana

? Life is Life ?

Engineer / Piken Square