HoD/DR/BP

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

@kyuzo

Considering KoM and PAXA have videos of 5 mans Rick rolling groups of 10-20 I don’t think we are looking for guaranteed wins. PAXA went 6v20 last night twice and won. Ask [PHZE] and [FKB] we did it right in front of them. I believe Hatasgonnahate said it before, “you act like you are PAXA’s only kill for the night 5v1”.

I think the difference is, that whenever you roll someone 5v1 they don’t make 5 paragraph posts on the forum about it.

Besides, you know as well as I that if you roll a group of 20 with 6 people they are clueless and probably mostly uplevels on a karma venture.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

@kyuzo

Considering KoM and PAXA have videos of 5 mans Rick rolling groups of 10-20 I don’t think we are looking for guaranteed wins. PAXA went 6v20 last night twice and won. Ask [PHZE] and [FKB] we did it right in front of them. I believe Hatasgonnahate said it before, “you act like you are PAXA’s only kill for the night 5v1”.

Lighten up Francis

[AD] Devona’s Rest

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

@kyuzo

I think the difference is, that whenever you roll someone 5v1 they don’t make 5 paragraph posts on the forum about it.

Besides, you know as well as I that if you roll a group of 20 with 6 people they are clueless and probably mostly uplevels on a karma venture.

Yea were the first to admit the 20 man is Garbagio. Still Have to single target switch 15 times and Aoe the rest down. Not saying its some insurmountable feat just pointing out we don’t throw ourselves ONLY into guarantee able wins like my friend Francis tried pointing out. Gab itd be nice if some of the organized 20-30 mans could develop teams wanting even more challenge. It just simply isn’t very competitive

PAXA -GM

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snickers.9570

Snickers.9570

PAXA went 6v20 last night twice and won.

What was your group makeup for those fights?

Niffo
BSty
Ehmry Bay

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

PAXA went 6v20 last night twice and won.

What was your group makeup for those fights?

We were running 2 guards, war, mes, necro, roaming thief as 6th.

PAXA -GM

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

For the record, there is a difference between the “stop zerging and fight us with a smaller, more coordinated group” and the “whatever, PAXA kills people 5v1 so they are no better than the Zerg”.

Lets take a closer look:

Zel-To begin,when a small man complains about the Zerg mentality that permeates this game, they are not in fact “whining” about dying. Instead, they are calling out a “tactic” that focuses on overwhelming force of numbers in order to replace actual skill.

Noob-But wait Zel…aren’t all those cries of PAXA just runs around roflstomping solo players the same thing?! I mean they have superior numbers there and by the power of proportions shouldn’t that amount to the same kind of crap?! I mean honestly what kind of skill does it take for 5 to kill 1?

Zel- Good observation Noob…however, as is often the case, you are wrong. You see, the differentiating factor between these two situations is that when a small man like PAXA destroys a solo/duo player…it usually is just that they got in their way. These small man guilds are geared to take down double, even triple their numbers and the threat that 1 dazed up level presents to them is a joke. That being said, it does not mean that those, pardon my reference, noobs should be allowed to live. They are simply swatted away and then the small man can get back to focusing on the real target.

Noob-Okay…still sounds the same to me though? How does that separate them from a zerger? I mean, should a Zerg just let a 5 man go because they are “below” their notice….if not a tower for that matter?!

Zel- Of course not! Every player that is red should be killed…and zergs should try to kill the 5 mans…it is a PvP game after all! No my young noob, the real difference between these situations is that the small man groups don’t acknowledge the kill. They don’t brag on the forms about it, call that player names, or even recognize it at all. It was simply a blip they wiped off the radar screen. However, when a Zerg and their commanders wipe a small man such as PAXA it is a cause for celebration. They pat themselves on the back and acknowledge the defeat of a tough foe..going so far as to post about it and generally brag about their success. This reaction to the death of the small man proves that, to the Zerg, not only were they a tough foe, but also illuminates the fact that they had put actual effort into the kill…something that a 5 man wiping a solo player would never claim.

Noob- So what your saying is that because the Zerg feels like they had accomplished something by beating a small man with their Zerg they are wrong?

Zel- No, by feeling accomplished through the strength of the Zerg they are setting themselves apart from the 5 man…who feels nothing when they kill a proportionally small force. You see, these small mans crave that accomplished feeling too..but not the illusion of success the Zerg brings. They want to defeat players who are just as talented as them and can challenge them 100% of the way. A Zerger on the other hand only wants safety..as well as the feeling of power…something a Zerg destroying a 5 man provides. But, unfortunately for the zerger, it is false because they know in their hearts that without their Zerg, their true, terrible selves would emerge…shaming them terribly. It is because of this fact that zergers constantly look for ways, such as claiming that small mans are kitten for killing solos, in order to rationalize their own inadequacy as well as ensure that warm, fuzzy feeling of power keeps on buzzing. A small man on the other hand earns their power…kill after hard fought kill…and doesn’t give a crap about any unfortunate wanderer that got in the way.

Noob- Ah I get it now. Zergers call out 5 mans because they seek ways to explain their own failings while 5 mans simply point them out??

Zel- Exactly!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Excuse my simple friend, Zelrin. He thinks he’s funny but doesn’t understand the concept of “TL;DR.”

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

In case you don’t have time to catch up on the forum war, I’ve got a play by play here for ya.

BP forum warrior uses Zerg mentality.
HoD forum warrior uses ragemoar.
BP forum warrior ignores embarrassing defeats, points out scoreboard.WINRAR
DR forum warrior deploys Gab/Oozo.
HoD forum warrior counters with PAXA/KoM defense.
BP forum warriors start stacking post count.
DR forum warriors execute logic.
BP forum warriors are confused.
BP forum warriors hurt themselves in confusion.
HoD forum warriors use “kitten please, 5 man swag”
DR forum warriors use run.
Got away safely.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Good thing confusion was nerfed for the BP forum warriors.

[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

But I’m still confused.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crixus.9247

Crixus.9247

This is how VP “zerg sentry points and occasional underlevelled ranger” and by zerg I mean about give or take 10 guys + few friends in this latest video. Some epic fights yesterday, thanks BP and HoD for good fights!!! Keep it going DR!!!

Crixus

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

In case you don’t have time to catch up on the forum war, I’ve got a play by play here for ya.

Got away safely.

Rofl.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Got away safely.

I
Love
You

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Lets take a closer look: [snip]

I actually agree with the sentiment in that post. There is a big difference in killing someone 5v1 just because you happen to cross paths or killing some people 10v5 that you just happen to run across and intentionally hunting down one person with 5 and killing them repeatedly or intentionally hunting down a group of 4 or 5 with 10+.

We’ve had this done to us. We never do that to anyone else.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

This is how VP “zerg sentry points and occasional underlevelled ranger” and by zerg I mean about give or take 10 guys + few friends in this latest video. Some epic fights yesterday, thanks BP and HoD for good fights!!! Keep it going DR!!!

Superb fighting and music choice. Also a powerful reminder of why I’ve come to respect VP as part of the DR family.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

Got away safely.

You are the hero this thread needs, but doesn’t deserve.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Lets take a closer look: [snip]

I actually agree with the sentiment in that post. There is a big difference in killing someone 5v1 just because you happen to cross paths or killing some people 10v5 that you just happen to run across and intentionally hunting down one person with 5 and killing them repeatedly or intentionally hunting down a group of 4 or 5 with 10+.

We’ve had this done to us. We never do that to anyone else.

snagging this for future use, thank you

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

Well a few people from BP have been on here saying we should learn like they did, maybe they can help out a guy from a T8 server and share some tricks?

I would like to learn where to place AC’s outside the north inner gate of Hills to be able to hit like this. I have other pics taken before this where the AC’s followed me back all the way from the supply near the gate.

The circles tracked me back all the way from they supply which is a pretty huge field of fire.

Place an AC next to the gate and you can use it to AoE everything inside.

)^&)%(&$%%!!! kitten obvious too!

Thanks.

HOD since beta

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

Nice summary Loosin. Saved me a lot of slogging there.
Great video Crixus. How many of you were there? 5? Looked like 3 to me from the green dots.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

about the VP vs KoM at bay thing:

you didn’t faceroll KoM. you didn’t kill anyone. you ran out, downed but did not finish one person, killed siege, got a few of your people killed & then ran back in to bay where you proceeded to emote and set off fireworks from the wall while the rest of your team tried to defend against the northern attack from BP.

KoM set up some siege to get you to come out and fight – the siege served no other purpose aside from getting YOU to come out from behind your walls and fight person to person. obviously you were more interested in fighting siege than people.

you can use whatever line you wish, you started out by saying you were looking for fights of equal numbers and switched your story to you just wanted to hold bay for the tick. doesn’t matter. you had opportunity, you passed it up, and you lied about it. the first two things are pretty inconsequential, but lying and throwing excuses is a poor way to build a good reputation for your guild.

all that aside:

i’ve really enjoyed the matchup. i don’t mind being zerged down, i really expected to die a lot more than i have considering i’ve been using a staff ele all week & have not played one prior to this in wvw. for the most part it’s been good fun times and good fun fights (if a slightly painful learning curve), with the many friends and guilds i am privileged to know & be invited to run with.

i look forward to an opportunity to face DR without a higher tier server breathing down both our necks, so we may get better acquainted and test each others mettle more accurately.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

To the 2 VP thieves we fought yesterday between mainly pang and umber(mostly in ogre camp) you guys were annoying as he’ll to try and kill, was me and 2 Mesmer guildies and those fights we had just wouldn’t end! No one would die, was really fun for a bit though after a while we got tired of chasing you guys when you stealthed

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

You guys did hit us hard, I’ll give you that. Maybe if you tried to kill us first, not the siege, you would have succeeded. For clarification, scurrying back to bay refers to 3-4 that got away and ran inside bay and the rest of you regrouping there after you died. Anyway lets not sit in the past, we can move on from this. In preparation we will have fraps running so future encounters of VP can be recorded and used when you come to the forums being a pretentious kitten again.

I think this is what you are looking for.

If you need help executing portals without dying you might want a server wide team speak. It is really helpful. That’s what we do and it usually works

I fail to see how this could be a response to what I said. KoM was not involved at all with that fight. And there is very little in that video that impressed me except the guardian’s ability to play zoomed in the entire time and at such a terrible camera angle. Oh and the music was nice.

When I mentioned Fraps, I meant we would have fraps running to prove that VP is full of poopy the next time KoM encountered them so you can’t run to the forums saying we fail and you wiped us when its not the truth. Btw Snow Ghost, you might want to check the shoutbox on your own website. Strange things are being said there…

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AphoticEssance.7592

AphoticEssance.7592

You guys did hit us hard, I’ll give you that. Maybe if you tried to kill us first, not the siege, you would have succeeded. For clarification, scurrying back to bay refers to 3-4 that got away and ran inside bay and the rest of you regrouping there after you died. Anyway lets not sit in the past, we can move on from this. In preparation we will have fraps running so future encounters of VP can be recorded and used when you come to the forums being a pretentious kitten again.

I think this is what you are looking for.

If you need help executing portals without dying you might want a server wide team speak. It is really helpful. That’s what we do and it usually works

I fail to see how this could be a response to what I said. KoM was not involved at all with that fight. And there is very little in that video that impressed me except the guardian’s ability to play zoomed in the entire time and at such a terrible camera angle. Oh and the music was nice.

When I mentioned Fraps, I meant we would have fraps running to prove that VP is full of poopy the next time KoM encountered them so you can’t run to the forums saying we fail and you wiped us when its not the truth. Btw Snow Ghost, you might want to check the shoutbox on your own website. Strange things are being said there…

Sigh… I did not want to post anything, but seeing people talk trash in our guild’s shout box speaks volumes to how mad you really are.

I am not sure where the trash talking started about VP, but I just want to say that we do not care what your guild name is, nor do we care who you are. Do not flatter yourself into thinking we care about your guild. We don’t. We only care about guilds in DR. We fight for DR, and if you get your feelings hurt along the way we do not care.

I am not sure what I can do to fix your obviously broken ego. Perhaps if there is enough time in the matchup, you may want to GvG to settle the score.

(edited by AphoticEssance.7592)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

osif.8673

seeing people talk trash in our guild chat speaks volumes to how mad you really are.

huh?

but I just want to say that we do not care what your guild name is, nor do we care who you are.

huh????

[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

So. It has come to this then has it?

I’m getting messages sent to me, calling me names, hoping that me and my children get cancer.

I’m out!

You can go stew in your own importance and revel in the fact that you have wrapped up all your self worth and self esteem in a kill/death ratio of an online game.

Really not worth my time.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

i am a majestic and graceful moose & i kill everyone that crosses my path by moosewalking in to them. i fart sparkles and barf rainbows. you all suck.

here is a video of a cat to prove it.

http://youtu.be/kkwiQmGWK4c

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

Can’t speak for anyone else in KoM but…dear god yes at the GvG invite.

Pretty please!

FYI fraps will be running so there’s no forum back peddling when things go south for you.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

Sigh… I did not want to post anything, but seeing people talk trash in our guild’s shout box speaks volumes to how mad you really are.

I am not sure where the trash talking started about VP, but I just want to say that we do not care what your guild name is, nor do we care who you are. Do not flatter yourself into thinking we care about your guild. We don’t. We only care about guilds in DR. We fight for DR, and if you get your feelings hurt along the way we do not care.

I am not sure what I can do to fix your obviously broken ego. Perhaps if there is enough time in the matchup, you may want to GvG to settle the score.

We did not trash talk in your shoutbox, just for the record. Your own server and guild did. We just happened to notice. Also for the record, the trash talk about VP started after VP made up lies and trash talked KoM. And like you, we don’t give a kitten who other guilds or VP is. We just don’t want you making up bullkitten about us. Maybe you should keep your guild mates in check before you kitten off someone else on the forums.

Coincidentally this match up is extremely boring since we either find 1 person to fight with our 10, or we find 40-60. Not really much to play with this week so more time to be a forum warrior.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello there! I will be hosting Fight Club for tonight and everybody is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands below Hero’s Lodge camp
Time – 8 PM EST. If you need a conversion, please PM your immediate time!

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck.

Please be advised that Fight Club is about practice between players in which they could not personally nor able to test their full potential in sPvP. This event is also about creating friendships between servers.

Also! There will be a GvG at 9 PM EST at Henge of Denravi Borderlands below Champion’s Demense camp! 15+v15+ DDLG against Soul and possibly a show-up from BURN! Everyone is allowed to come watch.

Fight Club will start in approximately 5 hours. Hope to see everyone there!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Can’t wait to test new build in fight club!!! Hehehehe will try to bring some friends to join too!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

AphoticEssance.7592

We did not trash talk in your shoutbox, just for the record. Your own server and guild did. We just happened to notice. Also for the record, the trash talk about VP started after VP made up lies and trash talked KoM. And like you, we don’t give a kitten who other guilds or VP is. We just don’t want you making up bullkitten about us. Maybe you should keep your guild mates in check before you kitten off someone else on the forums.

Coincidentally this match up is extremely boring since we either find 1 person to fight with our 10, or we find 40-60. Not really much to play with this week so more time to be a forum warrior.

I highly doubt that somebody in DR is going to call out another DR guild. So I am assuming the guy is attached somehow to you, your guild, or your server.

This is what the so called “DR” guy posted in our forums.

FreakoRico said

Maybe because you lie? Killing siege is awesome props you stopped the wall from falling but saying you wiped a group and did not is pathetic.

and

I was on the wall with you guys running supply from the camp north of bay. I watched you flank kill siege and run into the tower. The you lit forworks and emoted the HoD guys then 4 minutes later BP ninja’d bay while you were being trolls.

Pay close attention to what this so called DR guy said…If this guy was running supply from north bay, why did he not notice that we were being attacked at north while we were protecting south? That is why I am going to call BS on this guy being from DR.

This reminds me of a different story that is very similar so I will confirm what really happened.

Yes, we did wipe a group that was on siege. Unsure what guild it was. If somebody called a guilds name in that group that we wiped on these forums, then shame on them.

Yes, we did use emotes and have fireworks. Not directed towards anybody. (if you get offended by stuff like this then I feel sorry for you) Remember this matchup is boring for all of us.

And Yes, sadly we got caught with our pants down and we lost Bay.

So I guess what I am saying is, why are you so mad, and why are you directing you animosity towards VP?

(edited by AphoticEssance.7592)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Conspiracies!!!!!

[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

AphoticEssance.7592

Conspiracies!!!!!

:) Thanks for this.

Made me realize something…

I am a bad forum warrior.

Think we should all just just try to have fun today and tomorrow. Might be a while before we see each other again on the battlefield.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Conspiracies!!!!!

:) Thanks for this.

Made me realize something…

I am a bad forum warrior.

Think we should all just just try to have fun today and tomorrow. Might be a while before we see each other again on the battlefield.

Yeah, it’s better to start in the minor leagues before stepping up to where the big boys, like me, play!

[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

osif.8673

watch Buka’s mesmer Vid’s well planned coordinated strikes against motley rag tag groups happen. Or if you Pro, like him would love to see your Vid on 1v10.

I think I’ve watched his vids. Good Mesmer. I don’t think I recall him killing 10 people all by his lonesome, though.

[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Zel-To begin,when a small man complains about the Zerg mentality that permeates this game, they are not in fact “whining” about dying. Instead, they are calling out a “tactic” that focuses on overwhelming force of numbers in order to replace actual skill.

Some servers are bigger than others, what a small server may consider a Zerg may be a skirmish squad against a t1 server. You cannot say people are hiding behind Zerg and have no skill its stupid. What are they supposed to do say “alright guys we are facing a smaller force I want half of you to either not Q or when we do get in an engagement please draw straws to see who will be sitting out”? /facepalm

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Gahzirra.8639

I think I’ve watched his vids. Good Mesmer. I don’t think I recall him killing 10 people all by his lonesome, though.

Never said kills em all in 1 go but he does 1v10 and in one video he jumps a group at the supply camp granted he had others with him but he was first one in by a good amount and most were killed in his intial burst.

Then you didnt watch all his Vids, watch ^^^ where he is mad cause he got killed by a large group and they spammed laughing at him, he takes revenge 30+ kills to his 1-2 deaths. yes he does take on a huge amount they even try to portal bomb him.

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

rematch probabilities for next week based on predicted ratings from current scores:

7.370% Borlis Pass / Henge of Denravi
6.885% Borlis Pass / Devona’s Rest
25.124% Henge of Denravi / Devona’s Rest

the likelihood of getting this same combination of servers again next week is only 0.741%. BP has a better chance of seeing EB+AR again (3.969%).

BP’s top 5 most likely matchups for next week:
9.210476 Stormbluff Isle Anvil Rock
5.293012 Stormbluff Isle Isle of Janthir
3.969047 Ehmry Bay Anvil Rock
3.548845 Stormbluff Isle Darkhaven
3.200115 Anvil Rock Isle of Janthir

HoD’s top 5 most likely:
19.538383 Ferguson’s Crossing Eredon Terrace
7.753018 Devona’s Rest Eredon Terrace
5.402663 Devona’s Rest Ferguson’s Crossing
3.229426 Sorrow’s Furnace Northern Shiverpeaks
3.087196 Northern Shiverpeaks Eredon Terrace

DR’s top 5 most likely:
21.048561 Ferguson’s Crossing Eredon Terrace
7.753018 Henge of Denravi Eredon Terrace
5.402663 Henge of Denravi Ferguson’s Crossing
3.268249 Northern Shiverpeaks Eredon Terrace
3.101280 Sorrow’s Furnace Northern Shiverpeaks

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Azgarn.2145

I highly doubt that somebody in DR is going to call out another DR guild. So I am assuming the guy is attached somehow to you, your guild, or your server.

This is what the so called “DR” guy posted in our forums.

FreakoRico said

Maybe because you lie? Killing siege is awesome props you stopped the wall from falling but saying you wiped a group and did not is pathetic.

and

I was on the wall with you guys running supply from the camp north of bay. I watched you flank kill siege and run into the tower. The you lit forworks and emoted the HoD guys then 4 minutes later BP ninja’d bay while you were being trolls.

Pay close attention to what this so called DR guy said…If this guy was running supply from north bay, why did he not notice that we were being attacked at north while we were protecting south? That is why I am going to call BS on this guy being from DR.

This reminds me of a different story that is very similar so I will confirm what really happened.

Yes, we did wipe a group that was on siege. Unsure what guild it was. If somebody called a guilds name in that group that we wiped on these forums, then shame on them.

Yes, we did use emotes and have fireworks. Not directed towards anybody. (if you get offended by stuff like this then I feel sorry for you) Remember this matchup is boring for all of us.

And Yes, sadly we got caught with our pants down and we lost Bay.

So I guess what I am saying is, why are you so mad, and why are you directing you animosity towards VP?

The people that posted on your shoutbox has no connection with us. So I have no idea who really could be. I apologize for falsely assuming it had to be your guild/server.

I am not mad about this situation. I’m just defending me and my guild from false claims and lies. Snow Ghost called us a fail group and you say you wiped a group there. We were the only ones up there (maybe a random person or two around us) and you did not wipe us. In fact I’m not sure you killed any of us. You are defending your guild right now just as I am doing. But it should be apparent to both of us, nobody is going to get anywhere cuz your delusions of grandeur and our stubbornness. Lets just say we are all crazy and kitten already. How does that sound?

Hey at least we can agree you guys lost Bay while staring at us to the south. I’ll let you in on a secret… we told BP to ninja while we distracted you! JK I’m making up kitten now.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Then you didnt watch all his Vids, watch the one where he is mad cause he got killed by a large group and he takes revenge 30+ kills to his 1-2 deaths. yes he does take on a huge amount they even try to portal bomb him.

Please do link then, kind sir.

[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

AphoticEssance.7592

rematch probabilities for next week based on predicted ratings from current scores:

7.370% Borlis Pass / Henge of Denravi
6.885% Borlis Pass / Devona’s Rest
25.124% Henge of Denravi / Devona’s Rest

the likelihood of getting this same combination of servers again next week is only 0.741%. BP has a better chance of seeing EB+AR again (3.969%).

BP’s top 5 most likely matchups for next week:
9.210476 Stormbluff Isle Anvil Rock
5.293012 Stormbluff Isle Isle of Janthir
3.969047 Ehmry Bay Anvil Rock
3.548845 Stormbluff Isle Darkhaven
3.200115 Anvil Rock Isle of Janthir

HoD’s top 5 most likely:
19.538383 Ferguson’s Crossing Eredon Terrace
7.753018 Devona’s Rest Eredon Terrace
5.402663 Devona’s Rest Ferguson’s Crossing
3.229426 Sorrow’s Furnace Northern Shiverpeaks
3.087196 Northern Shiverpeaks Eredon Terrace

DR’s top 5 most likely:
21.048561 Ferguson’s Crossing Eredon Terrace
7.753018 Henge of Denravi Eredon Terrace
5.402663 Henge of Denravi Ferguson’s Crossing
3.268249 Northern Shiverpeaks Eredon Terrace
3.101280 Sorrow’s Furnace Northern Shiverpeaks

-ken

Thanks for posting this. I am already looking forward to Friday.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Some servers are bigger than others, what a small server may consider a Zerg may be a skirmish squad against a t1 server. You cannot say people are hiding behind Zerg and have no skill its stupid. What are they supposed to do say “alright guys we are facing a smaller force I want half of you to either not Q or when we do get in an engagement please draw straws to see who will be sitting out”? /facepalm

Why were there 20-30 BP guarding a single supply camp from 7 people in a zone that was completely their’s with no significant enemy forces in it?

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

it turns out that the “top 5 most likely” matches happen a lot less often than you’d think. for example, HoD and DR each have something like a 60% chance to get none of their top 5.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Never said kills em all in 1 go but he does 1v10 and in one video he jumps a group at the supply camp granted he had others with him but he was first one in by a good amount and most were killed in his intial burst.

Then you didnt watch all his Vids, watch ^^^ where he is mad cause he got killed by a large group and they spammed laughing at him, he takes revenge 30+ kills to his 1-2 deaths. yes he does take on a huge amount they even try to portal bomb him.

So, he jumps into ten people by himself and kills most of them in his opening burst? Guess the AoE cap doesn’t apply to this guy then.

He also appears to be getting his revenge with a group of people with him.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

osif.8673

So, he jumps into ten people by himself and kills most of them in his opening burst? Guess the AoE cap doesn’t apply to this guy then.

Yeah I was about to say…

Well, it’s obvious that from his videos, Buka is a good Mesmer. No doubt about that. 1v10ing though…. ya not so much.

[PAXA]

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

AphoticEssance.7592

it turns out that the “top 5 most likely” matches happen a lot less often than you’d think. for example, HoD and DR each have something like a 60% chance to get none of their top 5.

-ken

Yeah, I am hoping for the sake of all things fun in WvW that the next match up will be better.

Had some really fun fights in this match up, but the overall score paints a bigger picture of the match up.

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

Hey there stellar player. Looks like you didn’t actually read all of my post….just the very beginning. Go back and try it again. Should probably clear things up!

Thanks!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Gahzirra.8639

Why were there 20-30 BP guarding a single supply camp from 7 people in a zone that was completely their’s with no significant enemy forces in it?

Probably because… Why do birds suddenly appear / Every time Oozo is near? / Just like me, they long to be / Close to Oozo.

or

They missed the memo, where half of BP’s forces were supposed to not Q this week

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

So. It has come to this then has it?

I’m getting messages sent to me, calling me names, hoping that me and my children get cancer.

I’m out!

You can go stew in your own importance and revel in the fact that you have wrapped up all your self worth and self esteem in a kill/death ratio of an online game.

Really not worth my time.

Just report them.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

HoD/DR/BP

in Match-ups

Gahzirra.8639

Yeah I was about to say…

Well, it’s obvious that from his videos, Buka is a good Mesmer. No doubt about that. 1v10ing though…. ya not so much.

Will have to check video but I don’t remember seeing him have help in a few of the assaults since there were several (you always get some randoms trying to help its unavoidable), but at work so cannot cite exampkitten

ttom line what this was in ref too, thats skill whatever Jscull was talking about 6v20 on most likely a bunch of non coordinated up leveled puggers not brag worthy. Show me pulling off stuff like Buka and kudo’s will be given.

I have no doubt PAXA could pull off great things given the numbers, you guys are well coordinated but it is a whole lot easier coordinating 5 people then 20+ thats just fact no slight to PAXA or any of the other skirmishers. A commander hat quickly attracts all the puggers and BP was mainly a pug server.

edit: for unnecessary censorship “example” realy?