HoD/FC/Kain

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

have you tried soloing camps yet? just curious

I haven’t. The scout blinds would probably do me in I assume since I can’t run a lot of condi clear without traits and full runes. kitten scouts.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

This thread is blossoming into something beautiful! I don’t think there’s much I can add except to say our FC forum warriors need to step their game up. I’ll start …. I fought 1 bad player on both ur servers so the rest of you must suck and I’m like always outnumbered but it doesn’t matter because I’m so good except hammer warrior to strong….. also outnumbered, kittens, siege, and loot bags.

I ran into some VLK wasn’t impressed, I drove 2 of them away, as for one of their warriors running that sword build was doing a ton of damage but haven’t been impressed, I miss Bllades though. As for Kain, I seen some good roamers, you guys have a good mesmer, we got locked into a never ending battle back and forth and we both are zerky lol .

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

This all relatively new to me as I started in WvW in September of those year but just some observations .

1>I play on HOD and yes some of it IS tactics and some of it is numbers. I have seen our numbers overwhelm and I have seen better tactics win. I have seen our groups overwhelmed by the numbers and lose to better tactics. This happens on all sides be it Kanieng or FC I am sure.

2>I understand how people feel when overwhelmed by a zerg but it happens to all of us at one time or another. One of my first times in WW was against Kanieng when it much larger and really I hated those Zergs. Tactics and skill means little in one of those but it applies equally to all servers when they outnumbered.

3>I have changed my build numerous times as I only played PVE before and we all know things not the same here. I suspect those first few times I died them that killed me thought I a clueless PUG but we all learn and adapt. I spent a whole lot of time and silver going through variations of builds and gear to fine tune. There IS a learning curve.

4>I have each class outside the engineer up at level 80 from PVE and have slowly been introducing them to WvW. With each there that learning curve and fine tuning needed as each plays so differently. I took my Mesmer in for the first time and he melted like a wet noodle. My first time with my Warrior was about the easiest time I have had in WvW. My thief remains my favorite just because of the style of play and not the number of kills.

5>I prefer mid range fights with 10 or 15 a aside. Some like roaming. Some like the Zergs. We are all different in our preferences. That no crime. It neither good nor bad, it just is what it is.

6>I am having a lot of fun here and that is what it all about. There is the good and bad on every server I am sure. There have been some epic battles especially I have had late at night with back and forth’s and around 20 a side. The folk on FC are a lot of fun to play against as are those on Kaineng.

Now whether HOD belongs on silver or not my own take on that. We are a server at the borderline between the two. Had we been in silver we would be outnumbered by most others I am sure and I am sure many of those fair weather players would not be here. This is just things are in WvW. The fair weather types show when things go well and vanish when it looks hopeless. This likely the case on FC and Kaineng. The way the ranking systems work those servers that were on the border between one tier and another would either be at near the top of one group or the bottom of another.

It is what it is. I just try to have fun with it. It is a game after all and yeah while those few moments after I am downed by a group of four leaping upon me as I try and flip some sentry on my own can have me muttering under my breath, I just throw myself in the battle again and vow to do better the next time.

To those on FC and Kaineng my respect and the best of luck to you all.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roneth.5728

Roneth.5728

This thread is blossoming into something beautiful! I don’t think there’s much I can add except to say our FC forum warriors need to step their game up. I’ll start …. I fought 1 bad player on both ur servers so the rest of you must suck and I’m like always outnumbered but it doesn’t matter because I’m so good except hammer warrior to strong….. also outnumbered, kittens, siege, and loot bags.

I ran into some VLK wasn’t impressed, I drove 2 of them away, as for one of their warriors running that sword build was doing a ton of damage but haven’t been impressed, I miss Bllades though. As for Kain, I seen some good roamers, you guys have a good mesmer, we got locked into a never ending battle back and forth and we both are zerky lol .

Yeah, I’ve also fought VLK a lot and most of them are kitten. They are clearly not an elite wvw guild and they recruit anyone who they can get to join up. I’ve had better fights from players in guilds whose tag I can’t recall. No offense intended…

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Yeah, I’ve also fought VLK a lot and most of them are kitten. They are clearly not an elite wvw guild and they recruit anyone who they can get to join up. I’ve had better fights from players in guilds whose tag I can’t recall. No offense intended…

I have to agree with this. All VLK seems to be capable of is running a group of 30+ hammer warriors and mesmers. Rarely will you see them win against anything less than 3:1 odds in their favor. Seriously, grow some nads and l2p. I’d have more of a challenge fighting a 10 man naked upscale Zerg than you jokers.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

(edited by JahRo.6432)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

They are so bad, they have like 500+ members and recruit every upscale guildless pug.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Well, VLK is pretty good at WvW for a roleplaying guild

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Oooooooohhhhh burn, apply ointment to affected area

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

VLK is so ugly they look like a bulldog f@$%ed a dumpster

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Tossed Fish.7380

Oooooooohhhhh burn, apply ointment to affected area

Read the Sig. We take this kitten serious.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

im not fat!!! and VLK is ugly!

YOUR MOM!

^ FC and Kaineng just kick back, put up your legs and relax. HoD will wipe itself for you guys.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

(edited by Bllade.1029)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

VLK is so ugly they look like a bulldog f@$%ed a dumpster

Yarr so fat they need a longitude and latitude to find their own kittenhole.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

im not fat!!! and VLK is ugly!

YOUR MOM!

^ FC and Kaineng just kick back, put up your legs and relax. HoD will wipe itself for you guys.

lol brilliant

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrozenHydra.7608

FrozenHydra.7608

I’m flattered you guys take so much time out of your busy schedules to insult [VLK]
It really warms my heart
<3

HoD – RIP [VLK]
FrozenHydra – Elementalist
A Very Bad Idea – Mesmer

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I’m flattered you guys take so much time out of your busy schedules to insult [VLK]
It really warms my heart
<3

and VLK takes out time out of their own busy schedules to insult right back, we are flattered inb4 obligatory circlejerk!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Roneth.5728

Thanks VLK for the bag farm in SMC for the last couple of hours!

edit: forgot to thank Kaineng and the rest of HoD too.

(edited by Roneth.5728)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

HoD’s new secret weapon. “Leo” the Dolyak! He bravely soloed the SM gate. Only to be brutally killed by heartless pugs from FC. In this screen cap he just rammed the gate.

Attachments:

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

(edited by Heibi.4251)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Roneth.5728

yea HoD numbers dont belong in bronze and their skill doesn’t belong in silver.

enjoy your bronze dolyaks hope it makes up for the next 7 weeks of boring fights you have.

this is sincere and does not mean offense don’t get me wrong. you have plenty of skilled players but your population doesn’t belong in any league. maybe season 2 will even things out.

Something tells me that Solstice was in one of them leet omega golems they had in their hills or bay… and they say Kain’s tactics suck

You mean like HoD?

I even see some VLK there too.

Attachments:

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Duels at HoD right now! Lets go VLK, ya dirty rats!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

yea HoD numbers dont belong in bronze and their skill doesn’t belong in silver.

enjoy your bronze dolyaks hope it makes up for the next 7 weeks of boring fights you have.

this is sincere and does not mean offense don’t get me wrong. you have plenty of skilled players but your population doesn’t belong in any league. maybe season 2 will even things out.

Something tells me that Solstice was in one of them leet omega golems they had in their hills or bay… and they say Kain’s tactics suck

You mean like HoD?

I even see some VLK there too.

Ell oh ell… nah, not like HoD… the hills we took had omegas in there as defense, not offense lol

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

What is going on here?!

Attachments:

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Should probably rename your guild to Mooncow Gank Squad.

love,

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

Takes 10 VLK to kill a Mooncow, only takes 1 Mooncow to take a fully upgraded keep

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Takes 10 VLK to kill a Mooncow, only takes 1 Mooncow to take a fully upgraded keep

Relax cowpie, that was only 8 VLK, the other two just came to look at the stache.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Thank you for hosting fight night, and good fights to everyone I’ve had the honor of dueling against

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Good Fightclub! Let’s do it again tomorrow

I WANT TO GVG! Someone please accept this open invitation. For fun only. We don’t bite

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

(edited by Mercabre.7123)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Yes, lets do it again tomorrow!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sabbath.4836

Sabbath.4836

Well, the week is nearly over… Ty for giving FKB all your loot bags countless times over the last few days Kain and Fergles.. Always a pleasure schooling you. ;> pew pew kitten pew

Fancy Kitten Brigade Leader/Commander
Battlecamp
HoD

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

Well, the week is nearly over… Ty for giving FKB all your loot bags countless times over the last few days Kain and Fergles.. Always a pleasure schooling you. ;> pew pew kitten pew

lol FKB

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

SORRY FOR NINJAING KAIN BAY EARLIER but yo yall didnt sweep and we didnt want our 4 catas to have been a waste and we just wanted to get it away from hod really so WHYYYYYYY did you have to go and take our bay right after huh???

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Roneth.5728

Hmm.. must have been our pugs. The only time I recall seeing FKB was last night at FC hills… and we wiped like 30 of you outside the lord’s room after you trebbed through the walls. It was FKB giving FC bags from my experience.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Roneth.5728

Hmm.. must have been our pugs. The only time I recall seeing FKB was last night at FC hills… and we wiped like 30 of you outside the lord’s room after you trebbed through the walls. It was FKB giving FC bags from my experience.

edit: Oh yeah… I remember seeing you one other time. I was fighting someone 1v1 and the FKB train ran me over. You guys must feel proud for that one. LOL.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Did you make a new post and type edit? When you could have just hit the edit button?

I FOUND AN UPSCALE FORUM WARRIOR!!!

PAXA UNITE!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Tossed Fish.7380

Fun fights at fight club! Got to meet some cool people. I’ll be bring my power necro tomorrow because it seemed like people got tired of condition builds.

To the Yarr ranger with Kudzu. You kited too far into the other dual. My AoE would have hit both of them so I tried to stop the duel which is why I stopped attacking. I was gonna ask for a re-match but I couldn’t find you again.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

SORRY FOR NINJAING KAIN BAY EARLIER but yo yall didnt sweep and we didnt want our 4 catas to have been a waste and we just wanted to get it away from hod really so WHYYYYYYY did you have to go and take our bay right after huh???

We knew you were there. We were exp training and told the pugs not to sweep. Then after that nothing was happening on KBL so we hopped into FC to exp train some more until our keeps flipped back on KBL, but the train finally stopped at the 3rd or so Bay recap because HoD are the very definition of buzzkills.

love,

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Bllade.1029

Whelp everyone else is smack talking so allow me to channel my inner Sinesters:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA You guys suck so much I came to SM took it you guys ran hard cuz scared so bad HAHAHAHhA watch you go tookloot bags big bags so big that it had your courige in it hahahaha you wuss kittening trebs gotlucky kittenaineng ful of nubz HoD #1 HoD #1 HoD#1 KAIN useto be good now just kitten LOLLOLOL cantevenfight 50ofusatonce SobAD SOhuhuehuehuheuhEUhuehuEEhjuhe

Remember kids, when kitten talking you must ask yourself. What would Sinesters say?

WWSS?

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

RIP SIN <333

kitten Trebs

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

JahRo.6432

kittening trebuchets

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Roneth.5728

Did you make a new post and type edit? When you could have just hit the edit button?

I FOUND AN UPSCALE FORUM WARRIOR!!!

PAXA UNITE!!!

Because I hit the wrong button. Brilliant detective work on your part, you’re a natural. I see you are VLK, that explains everything.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

HoD are the very definition of buzzkills.

ill drink to that

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

So much kitten people in here XD

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dragonmarked.8076

Dragonmarked.8076

did i make the late night [ASTC] guardian commander ragequit?

im the marathon runner engi who killed your yaks, camps, and eventual mesmer groupie guildy

i cant figure out if you wp’d or alt f4’d

Dude, I don’t even remember this incident. I hardly rage-quit and only recent event that might have seem rage-quitish is when I only commanded to take a tower but went for a keep as well and tagged down immediately afterwards. Plus the only annoyance I have with engineers are full knockdown/knock-back builds when I have 0 stability up but that just bad play on my part, nothing to rage quit. Oh well.

Going with you didn’t make me angry and I just WPed, I dont alt-f4, if I did I would be a hypocrit, and hypocrits suck.

-Life Preserver

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I don’t think any server is going to make up a 40k point gap at this point. So were just wxp/xp/karma training till reset.

And FYI we took your bay from HoD, then we took your hills from HoD.

Then we wiped on your garrison because I wanted to burn those golems before we went back to Kain BL.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

There’s a lot of love on this forum that even I have to step back from fear of stepping on someone’s love juices…. >> but i’ll just squeeze in here and say that it has been an awesome week I think for all 3 servers I mean I can pretty much log in at any BL and there’s always something to do fights, assaulting, defending and of course the infamously legendary perverted HoD map chat which I can honestly say that this pure hearted person has never taken apart of ^^ fingers crossed but i’m glad all 3 servers r fighting hard whether they r winning or losing and hope we can all finish out strong! gl to our opponents in their future matches and hope that this matchup is just as enjoyable as it is for me ^^ GOOD DAY!

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

the infamously legendary perverted HoD map chat which I can honestly say that this pure hearted person has never taken apart of ^^ fingers crossed !

I will hunt you down. I will find you. And I will bring you into this chat.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

did i make the late night [ASTC] guardian commander ragequit?

im the marathon runner engi who killed your yaks, camps, and eventual mesmer groupie guildy

i cant figure out if you wp’d or alt f4’d

Dude, I don’t even remember this incident. I hardly rage-quit and only recent event that might have seem rage-quitish is when I only commanded to take a tower but went for a keep as well and tagged down immediately afterwards. Plus the only annoyance I have with engineers are full knockdown/knock-back builds when I have 0 stability up but that just bad play on my part, nothing to rage quit. Oh well.

Going with you didn’t make me angry and I just WPed, I dont alt-f4, if I did I would be a hypocrit, and hypocrits suck.

-Life Preserver

seemed pretty ragey for you and your buddy to chase from ne camp to bay/garr sentry… and back.. and then southwest to south of briar… o.O;

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

HoD are #s gloaters and KN are newbs. I hate you all!

(this is supposed to be war right?)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Just killed a roaming thief of the [BLAM] guild on my staff ele who decided to use hacks in frustration. Luckily I got screen shot of the player. Your whole guild. Complete kitten.

Anet please fix the hacking. It’s getting really old.

Attachments:

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

(edited by Mercabre.7123)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Just killed a roaming thief of the [BLAM] guild on my staff ele who decided to use hacks in frustration. Luckily I got screen shot of the player. You’re whole guild. Complete kitten.

Anet please fix the hacking. It’s getting really old.

played 1500 hours on FC never heard of that guild.

sorry for your experience.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

Sweet Dreams KN and FC.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.