HoD/FC/Kain

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Thanks for the fights Yarr ~ You guys are pretty cool, whenever we’re matched up you know who to call for duels!

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

HoD are #s gloaters and KN are newbs. I hate you all!

(this is supposed to be war right?)

No its VLK on VLK were supposed to stay out of it.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Just killed a roaming thief of the [BLAM] guild on my staff ele who decided to use hacks in frustration. Luckily I got screen shot of the player. Your whole guild. Complete kitten.

Anet please fix the hacking. It’s getting really old.

also havent heard of BLAM, will keep an eye out and report when i see.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

Thanks for the fights Yarr ~ You guys are pretty cool, whenever we’re matched up you know who to call for duels!

Thank you GT, VLK, and the Kaineng that came out to fight night! I had alot of fun tonight!

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Thank you GT, VLK, and the Kaineng that came out to fight night! I had alot of fun tonight!

Gonna miss you guys come back soon! Especially you Silent… pinky….

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

No coverage at night?? I call shenanigans!

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

Hi HoD,

Here’s a picture of one of your commanders who killed me inside Langor, whith ac blueprints in my hand…. (FC owned it at the time).
He tried to spike me twice and when I got up with downed #3 he jumped out of the tower. And you all followed him around like lil sheep to QL and onward – shame on you.

You should know who he is, because a lot of people followed him around.

Good show – jump in kill a defender and jump out – way to command!

Attachments:

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

Hi HoD,

Here’s a picture of one of your commanders who killed me inside Langor, whith ac blueprints in my hand…. (FC owned it at the time).
He tried to spike me twice and when I got up with downed #3 he jumped out of the tower. And you all followed him around like lil sheep to QL and onward – shame on you.

Are you saying that he hacked into the tower to kill you? If so, I hope you reported him. HoD will not stand cheaters in our ranks.

From your picture he is a Henge of Denravi Assaulter… Sounds like a PvE commander to me. lol

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Scleameth.6809

Hi HoD,

Are you saying that he hacked into the tower to kill you? If so, I hope you reported him. HoD will not stand cheaters in our ranks.

From your picture he is a Henge of Denravi Assaulter… Sounds like a PvE commander to me. lol

I’m not allowed to say he hacked in, but I guess it should be clear enough by implication. I did report… but dunno if that really works. The “big report box in the sky” is the receiver of many prayers of which few are answered.

FC – [SNKY]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

We have a ranger commander?!?!?!?!?

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

An unguilded ranger commander.

We have nothing like that.

But I understand that some NSP and other server’s players transferred onto HoD in the weeks before the league started.

Perhaps it was one of them?

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Gentlemen, ladies. It has been a pleasure fighting and forum warrioring with you. Good luck with the rest of season 1. We shall meet again on week 7.

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Gentlemen, ladies. It has been a pleasure fighting and forum warrioring with you. Good luck with the rest of season 1. We shall meet again on week 7.

You cant forum war brah. Ill hump you into submission.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

by the way yarr people I have fought a theif from your guild quite a few times now who plays a human male theif with black beard and I believe an eyepatch, could I get the name of this player I would like to fight him some more. My chars name is infamous culverin and its an engineer for any who wanted to know I guess I’m also from HoD.

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Really lackluster week from my view. The matchup was over before it started since Kain decided to roll over and die, no offense Kain.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

We have a ranger commander?!?!?!?!?

I didn’t think there were any other ranger commanders, other than myself.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

ranger commanders bring their own water fields ;o

it works fine

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Just killed a roaming thief of the [BLAM] guild on my staff ele who decided to use hacks in frustration. Luckily I got screen shot of the player. Your whole guild. Complete kitten.

Anet please fix the hacking. It’s getting really old.

Funny I made a post with a screenshot of Kain doing something like this last night, running through keep walls / gates to portal in and I got infracted. In the post I also included this same FC guy. But again, was infracted for posting about “other servers hacking” huzzah.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Hi HoD,

Where are you in this picture? Because if you say you got up with vengeance, how did he try to spike you 2x? Did you run out of tower and vengeance back in? Because your screenshot just shows a Charr in tower and target isn’t a Charr., and you are inside tower, he is not… I however have pics of enemies running through walls, but get infracted if post them.

Edit: If you are the Charr, I want to be able to zoom that far out… Lol

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

(edited by Otaur.9268)

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feature Radish.3972

Feature Radish.3972

GG all, good luck!

HoD
80 War – Acknowledgement

HoD/FC/Kain

in Match-ups

Scleameth.6809

Hi HoD,

Where are you in this picture? Because if you say you got up with vengeance, how did he try to spike you 2x? Did you run out of tower and vengeance back in? Because your screenshot just shows a Charr in tower and target isn’t a Charr., and you are inside tower, he is not… I however have pics of enemies running through walls, but get infracted if post them.

Edit: If you are the Charr, I want to be able to zoom that far out… Lol

For what it’s worth replying at this stage…

I’m the Charr, yes. Zoom distance is due to camera angle around the supply depot. Spike attempt #1 before I interrupted with downed state #2. Spike attempt #2 before I got up with downed #3 – point is it was fully intentional to spike me INSIDE the tower. He jumped out over the wall from about where my character is in the screenshot because I took half his glassy behind’s health away with a few swings of 100blades when I got up.

FC – [SNKY]