Q:

Forum, forum, forum warriors, HOOOOOO.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Kaineng are you guys tanking?

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

They have lost several guilds, and maybe about to lose another one… (Week 39 KN/SBI/YB intelligence)

Fellows of DR,

Fight the good fight and have fun!!

PS. I think HoD has a bit EU coverage (08:00~14:00 NA Pacific / server time), for your siegers/upgraders’ information. Good luck!

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Sheesh who did we kitten off..

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Wow some people are trying too hard to be the king of the bottom feeders. Well king off the remainder of a carcass that anet has left behind of WvW, anyways.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Ok sooooo… I have not been online yet, but looking at the score, what’s happening. Did HoD get a big influx of new guilds?

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rush.8253

Rush.8253

I’ll say it….Kaineng is a dead server. We lost about 8-10 guild since the announcement of leagues.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

qualm like a bomb.6512

Bottom league is going to change the name from Bronze league to Skeleton league, since we can hardly toss together a skeleton crew during prime time. Go Go Anet, all the way to bank, with your kitteny leagues and gem store transfers.

Qualm – Commander

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Ok sooooo… I have not been online yet, but looking at the score, what’s happening. Did HoD get a big influx of new guilds?

They not all at once, but there have been some transfers. And a huge fair weather population. Mostly prime time players though, we still seem to lack oceanic coverage.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

lol it’s nice to see the Kaineng super zergs scratch their heads in uncertainty after their first plan fails.

I missed you guys!

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

Don’t worry guys! Kaineng won’t disappoint you guys we are working hard in rebuilding our community especially WvWvW community

We Are Not dead yet! For FRODO!

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

(edited by AndrewRain.3169)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Kaineng can you like..stop tanking lol.

Basic Banjo

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

Actually it appears that HoD has lost a few fairweather type guilds if anything. Not sure of the population of those guilds, though.

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

AndrewRain.3169

Sorry bro but seem like you have to deal with it :P

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sergie.7865

Sergie.7865

The random matchup generator came up with 15 vs 18 vs 24? Really??? Yea ok…
Nonetheless…see you all on the field:)

Svid -FiST – SoS – “Here Since the Earth Cooled”

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

lol it’s nice to see the Kaineng super zergs scratch their heads in uncertainty after their first plan fails.

I missed you guys!

lol@ super zergs. What was it? 10 Kains?

[RAGE]

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

I missed you guys!

Sorry for the poor quality, it was hard to get a good screen with everyone dry humping the keeps door.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

To [SO]….. Radioactive Rabbit is disappointed.

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Ok, I forgive you

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

AndrewRain.3169

Well guys good luck! Reminder Kaineng not dead!

Attachments:

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Asquared.4091

I missed you guys!

Sorry for the poor quality, it was hard to get a good screen with everyone dry humping the keeps door.

And? Aren’t we being a little dramatic?

[RAGE]

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

To the [NUTZ] Tag people from KN… VLK loves you guys. That is all.. Amazing tag, Amazing guild name. That is all.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

There is only one commander on KN that brings that many of the fairweathers together.

You are looking at the Prince zerg!

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Get your facts right before you accuse servers of tanking, we lost some guilds, that is not within our control if guilds want to leave.

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

(edited by ZaCeze.9416)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

There is only one commander on KN that brings that many of the fairweathers together.

Thanks for forgetting about, you know, your guild leader! v.v
Pulled a queue in EB today, commanded from 9:30 to 17:30 my time (0:30 to 8:30 server) and had over 70 people in the zerg before switching maps.

Kaineng has players. We just lack commanders in certain timeslots.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deemo.6094

Deemo.6094

Bottom league is going to change the name from Bronze league to Skeleton league, since we can hardly toss together a skeleton crew during prime time. Go Go Anet, all the way to bank, with your kitteny leagues and gem store transfers.

right on mate!! its all about the coin !! hahahaha

Persistence overcomes resistance. In the end, all things you work for can be yours, except in gw2.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deemo.6094

Deemo.6094

Ya know Prince is the chosen one!!! long live the prince!!!

Persistence overcomes resistance. In the end, all things you work for can be yours, except in gw2.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Wanderer.3248

Kain wipes whenever they encounter half their numbers.

Good thing they have more than the other two servers put together. They do OK if they all run around in one big blob.

Seriously, some of your wipes have been the most fail-tastic I have ever seen in Guild Wars. Ever.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Asquared.4091

Good thing they have more than the other two servers put together. They do OK if they all run around in one big blob.

Seriously, some of your wipes have been the most fail-tastic I have ever seen in Guild Wars. Ever.

This kind of talk is so stale. It’s in every matchup, every week. It ends up sounding like you just rage quit and came directly here. Please cool off a bit before posting in the future.

[RAGE]

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Because why keep things civil if we can bash and generalize another server, right?

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Ya know Prince is the chosen one!!! long live the prince!!!

HAHAHA! I just have one thing to say.
There can be ONLY one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeGMaq0O98
And I am King round here!

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Yo so I met a warrior from DX guild and I just don’t know how to explain this build so I recorded it. My condis just fell off this guy without doing any real damage. he tanked me and an uplevel warrior plus Minotaurs till his guild showed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGLkD6KHBg&feature=youtu.be

I have never had trouble killing warriors and have seen some real tanks before but this guys build was the perfect counter to my build and like god mode.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feature Radish.3972

Feature Radish.3972

Yo so I met a warrior from DX guild and I just don’t know how to explain this build so I recorded it. My condis just fell off this guy without doing any real damage. he tanked me and an uplevel warrior plus Minotaurs till his guild showed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJGLkD6KHBg&feature=youtu.be

I have never had trouble killing warriors and have seen some real tanks before but this guys build was the perfect counter to my build and like god mode.

It’s the new meta shout / warhorn build, pretty much the only build warriors should be running.

HoD
80 War – Acknowledgement

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: smitler.1304

smitler.1304

Good fun from Hod and Kaineng on friday reset. Red guild from devonas rest is looking for some guild vs guild wednesday or thursday night around 10pm est. We will have around 10-15. mail me ingame if you are interested. I’ve already contacted a few guilds from HOD, would like to set something up with Kaineng as well.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kazuto.2798

Kazuto.2798

To [SO]….. Radioactive Rabbit is disappointed.

wat.

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

It’s the new meta shout / warhorn build, pretty much the only build warriors should be running.

New meta? I’ve been using that since beta

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

To the Kain warrior from [PHAT], you seriously need to l2p. The Charr mullet hair will only carry you so far.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

To the Kain warrior from [PHAT], you seriously need to l2p. The Charr mullet hair will only carry you so far.

This. Lol @ that dude always running

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Wanderer.3248

This kind of talk is so stale. It’s in every matchup, every week. It ends up sounding like you just rage quit and came directly here. Please cool off a bit before posting in the future.

I got tired of mopping up your stragglers and watching your zergs fail to take bay and hills for 12 hours. The bags you guys drop under siege fire more than made up for few times I couldn’t escape from twenty players at once. I’m going to have to craft bigger bags before I head back into WvW.

I have never seen a Zerg abandon players who couldn’t keep up the way Kain did sat night. I saw a dozen Kain payers get killed in the courtyard of lakes by half a dozen HoD, while the blob huddled in the lord room to farm Karma and dust and did absolutely nothing. Even when you took the tower half the players just ported out rather than fight us. I feel sorry for the players who did try and actually play, and who were ignored by the Kain Zerg.

I have never seen such poor tactics. It’s like you guys have never encountered actual resistance. Building golems under fire from multiple arrow carts at the doors of a reinforced keep? What did you think would happen?

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Wanderer.3248

Because why keep things civil if we can bash and generalize another server, right?

You were all in one Zerg. You all did the same thing. It’s hard not to generalise when you all act like clones.

The only time I saw Kain who weren’t in the Zerg, they appeared to be lost up levels trying desperately to keep up with the Zerg.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

You were all in one Zerg. You all did the same thing. It’s hard not to generalise when you all act like clones.

The only time I saw Kain who weren’t in the Zerg, they appeared to be lost up levels trying desperately to keep up with the Zerg.

Dude you’re talking a lot of trash for absolutely no reason.

Why?

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Bllades its past your bedtime go to bed shh. Let the troll get the attention he wants for his inadequate sized kitten. One day it will be good enough!

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Asquared.4091

Dude you’re talking a lot of trash for absolutely no reason.

Why?

I guess some people need to be anonymously abusive over a video game to make themselves feel better.

Seriously, Wanderer, it’s all been heard before. How about we relax and play the game?

[RAGE]

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Come on HoD, I dare you to take first place this week. I bet you can’t do it!

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

ZaCeze.9416

HoD and DR starting to hold hands i see

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

The trail of dead bodies all across EB last night would suggest something different. If you are feeling lonely and just acting out for attention then ill hold your hand buddy.

Every little thing, is gonna be all right.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

Come on HoD, I dare you to take first place this week. I bet you can’t do it!

Even if we could we dont want too silver league is not for our taste

HOD Comander

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

ZaCeze.9416

What a fight with HoD at kbl Bay

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

qualm like a bomb.6512

Holding hands? Honestly, I don’t even know the names of the two servers we are facing this week it is just one big blob of red, and than another big blob of red. I am kind of ashamed to admit it but, most of the times I am commanding against you two I have to ask allies in TS whose territory we are in when we are in taking your towers. We did have fun wiping a few of the more organized smaller mans of 15+ last night on our BL by taking your SW tower from under you, and then wiping you when you tried to AJ us on the cap again. Double bags for the win. Not going to take our uplevels into battle vs your mega zergs though, it would scare too many of our new players off at a time when we are greatly suffering in population.

Qualm – Commander

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Asquared.4091

I will say that DR is doing well given the difference in ranking between servers. Every time I check you guys are holding +200 or more ppt.

[RAGE]