HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Good fights [FEAR]! Hope you all can make it to fight club Thursday 7pm EST!

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oshot.6708

Oshot.6708

thanks for the fights [VLK]! looking forward to fight you guys again.

Fort Aspenwood
[FEAR] Boss Osric (guild leader/ commander)
d/d elementalist

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

I will say that DR is doing well given the difference in ranking between servers. Every time I check you guys are holding +200 or more ppt.

during NA primetime during the weekend we may be able to get about an average of 40 players on EB, but cant do much on any of the BL, maybe another 14 on our home BL. As soon as 10-11 est hits it becomes defend what we spent upgrading like the alamo with 15 players, until we lose a tower or two and succumb to pressure of 3 to 1 odds, then the rest of the night the other two servers take turns flipping our paper gates, and leveling up their wxp so they can throttle us with even more wvw buffs in the morning.

If you ever want real life decision making skillset, come command in DR during the slow retreat. Yes you will lose everything, but how can you slow it? We know it is inevitable, we are all willing to do what we can to try to stop it, but in the end we fail. Even knowing we are going to fail we still try to make the right calls when possible in order to prolong the ability of our server to defend itself.

I am proud of our guys/gals who, in the face of certain doom, still muster enough strength to protrude their middle fingers and direct them at Anet and their pay to win no skill press 1 to succeed Meta.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

I’m glad most of DR isn’t like the 5 [MAD] me and my uplevel friend found in one of their camps. I suppose outnumbering us 5:2 wasn’t enough, so they threw down 2 arrow carts and a ballista and the proceeded to send people out to die, respawn, and run back until we got bored and left.

Stay classy rest of DR.

PS: As I was typing this, we got a thief and ran into them with an extra warrior, and mopped the floor with them. Justice is served.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cymric.7368

Cymric.7368

DR, please take all of KN and HoD stuff so that NSP will be sent to silver league. Give some incentive for Devon (playing in NSP) to make wvw better.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

DR, please take all of KN and HoD stuff so that NSP will be sent to silver league. Give some incentive for Devon (playing in NSP) to make wvw better.

Not trying to discredit Devonas’ but… that’s a rather tough ask don’t you think?

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Not trying to discredit Devonas’ but… that’s a rather tough ask don’t you think?

Rise to the challenge. What’s the worst that could happen?

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

Rise to the challenge. What’s the worst that could happen?

A lot of swearing and sloppy eyes will happen ^^

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

I Support you guys! Ill even go around hitting KNs walls in and leaving since I just want fights

EDIT: DR you raised two ranks as of right now. WOOT WOOT

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

(edited by Devon.9061)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

Thanks for forgetting about, you know, your guild leader! v.v
Pulled a queue in EB today, commanded from 9:30 to 17:30 my time (0:30 to 8:30 server) and had over 70 people in the zerg before switching maps.

Opps… to be fair my capitán, I am never on at those times so I do not get to see your glory hehe.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

attn: Devona’s Rest EBG Defense Force

I’m gonna give you DR ppl defending Overlook keep’s trebs a break. Good fights and congrats to the ppl defending who never gave up, no matter how annoying my longbow harass was. Mark my words, I will be back for those trebs.

:)

/bow

Kaineng Warrior

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

I like this matchup. It’s nice to meet people 1v1 after so many months of getting ganked. Appreciate the fights so far DR and HoD

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Thanks for the duels (VLK)!
Winter, you one tough mother kitten. Hope we can duel again sometime. You got a good charr mesmer with ya too. nice fights.

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

After reading this thread it seems like its roaming heaven in this match up! I may have to consider transferring due to the zergy nature FC has become >.< I need good fights not stupid blob vs blobs.

Verdánt

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

After reading this thread it seems like its roaming heaven in this match up! I may have to consider transferring due to the zergy nature FC has become >.< I need good fights not stupid blob vs blobs.

Hate to kitten on your parade, but as this new tournament season rolls out. There’s going to be a lot less roaming, and a lot more blobbing than ever before.

You might as well stay where you are.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Hate to kitten on your parade, but as this new tournament season rolls out. There’s going to be a lot less roaming, and a lot more blobbing than ever before.

You might as well stay where you are.

Ugh, makes sense I guess.

Verdánt

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

If Devon is playing in NSP, then I would actually like to see them in the bottom of the silver league.

Unbalanced fights suck and something should be done to balance things out.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Too Pro. Please Nerf.

Attachments:

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

I miss the old Kaineng…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercabre.7123

Mercabre.7123

Thuefore | Rieaz, Mag [VLK]
Grammar aside I probably have a point in there somewhere.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Just wanted to thank all the DR and Kaineng who participated in that video ^

Got a huge laugh out of it, hopefully you guys did too.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

That was freaking great guys thanks for organizing it and thanks for everyone that joined in. Wasnt able to join myself but love seeing the video

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rakshael.4361

Rakshael.4361

gf @ DR garrison. We held the fort against vastly superior numbers for an hour or so and had fun counterattacking all the way to Longview.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

This matchup is funny in a very sad sort of way.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: alenaoreo.5206

alenaoreo.5206

Such a quiet thread

[oT] Stormbluff Isle

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lotus.9746

Lotus.9746

Fight club tomorrow 9PM EST (6PM Central). DR BL.

Come fight the worse Ele in NA.

[Ego] Sylvari Ele
Winter

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

GOD KITTEN I NEED DRAMA GOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO TALK kitten TALK PROPS I DONT CAREEEE

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaleta.1567

Zaleta.1567

been havin an awesome fun time in this matchup, despite the huge numbers Kain and HoD present, always fun fights and were learnin as well:)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vivcent.9107

Vivcent.9107

To the DR guys at the northern camp:

You guys are awesome. I hope you guys had a good time too. I’ll get that golem fight video up as soon as I can.

-VLK warrior

Valkyria Immortalis[VLK] – HoD
Mergh/Warrior

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

GOD KITTEN I NEED DRAMA GOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO TALK kitten TALK PROPS I DONT CAREEEE

Ok, you…. stink at this game. I mean all you guy do is get into a large group and take our things! And you’re not very nice, either!

How did I do?

[RAGE]

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Zaleta.1567

Ok, you…. stink at this game. I mean all you guy do is get into a large group and take our things! And you’re not very nice, either!

How did I do?

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

How did I do?

Ehhh it lacked emotion. You need to let it come from the heart!!

See attached:

**Please note gifs and jpg get extra style points. This allows you to save up for the ultimate GAMEBREAKER!!!!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

Ehhh it lacked emotion. You need to let it come from the heart!!

See attached:

**Please note gifs and jpg get extra style points. This allows you to save up for the ultimate GAMEBREAKER!!!!!

Kaineng scrubs, please stop tanking. I know you just want to blob and PvDoor in Bronze League, but save yourselves the embarrassment of losing to servers with half your numbers!

….wait…. that’s not right. I play on Kaineng. I think I’m not very good at this.

Something’s probly wrong with mah gif too….

Attachments:

[RAGE]

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Zaleta.1567

lol it happens to the best of us lol

Attachments:

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

DR BL NOW FIGHT CLUB GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGO WINDMILL GOLEMS ALLOWED

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: alenaoreo.5206

alenaoreo.5206

Nice to see some DR numbers at DR Garri watergate around an hour ago. Good defense.

[oT] Stormbluff Isle

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

#WeGotMended

Attachments:

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

I’d like to apologize to the DR ppl in the SE tower of DRBL last night, it occurs to me that maybe you might have taken my spamming laugh personally, and I didn’t mean it that way. I was just hoping that more of you would come out and play, but you didn’t after the first 5 or so, and I wanted to see if I could taunt you out, but alas you made the tactically sound move.

gg.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

Was fun trolling and spiking (as well as getting spiked) HoD all week :P Kain, aside from being called a spy numerous times, it was great to run with you guys this week! You have very good commanders and a strong core WvW foundation. For losing a lot of guilds, you guys are still holding it together well. Keep on keepin’ on!

/salute

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Was fun trolling and spiking (as well as getting spiked) HoD all week :P Kain, aside from being called a spy numerous times, it was great to run with you guys this week! You have very good commanders and a strong core WvW foundation. For losing a lot of guilds, you guys are still holding it together well. Keep on keepin’ on!

/salute

lol I remember seeing you in front of SMC fighting some guys from HoD after the 3-way fight yesterday. I didn’t know whether to help you or let you die since you were clearly not KAIN, alas, we joined the fray and left. Hope you had fun

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostAsylum.3018

LostAsylum.3018

Fight club tomorrow 9PM EST (6PM Central). DR BL.

Come fight the worse Ele in NA.

I’ll find a build that bests you one day Winter! Even if I have to resort to moa to finish you, you will bow to purple some day!

Lil Kin Zen (PPOL)
Yea I kill People.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

The Kain I remember is so not what I have seen today… its a shame you guys used to like a good fight.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

HoD/Kaineng/DR 10/4

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I will say Thanks to VLK, few times I crossed paths with a solo person from yall no hesitation in fighting straight up and it was a nice change of pace from standard WvW zergfest.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.