How to deal with PUGs

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

As most of Guild Wars 2 WvW players are aware, a lot of servers have problems with so called PUGs ( PickUpGroups ) and huuuuuge queues. Some time ago they nearly destroyed our server to the point where from the top server in europe we couldn’t hold one border entirely.

Right now Seafarer’s Rest aka SFR is in a very good shape and we did not become the “second Blacktide” or “second Far Shiverpeaks”

A lot of people ask “How did you do it guys ?” “How did you mange to succeed and rebuild your community” “How did you manage long queues and pugs everywhere?”

The reason is simple. We’ve created strict WvW guilds and best PUG commanders in zeh world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tX6-gZw2tog#at=34

Puff ! Borders empty

| Seafarer’s Rest Payed Add |
KidInkk DIY Miniature Commander Pack. We sell recipies for a very reasonable price.

You have PUG problems ? Long queues ? Fix it right away !
Get your own M-M-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma KidInkk for only 5$

Call us 0-800-600-600-SFR

Attachments:

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

(edited by Darkman.1257)

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Senninha.4105

Senninha.4105

HILARIOUS, that Commander has a severe case of ADHD!!!!

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

Or if you wanna create heavy heavy heavy ques maybe your like blacktide got no ppls you need ppls you wanna have pug train 100+ call me Wemil I make hours long que in all borders I jump map too with hugh train of 70+ in ts:)

buy me for a week:) I get some m8’s we start 03:00 pushing all the way to 13:00 you go +500 every hour we play npnp we take everything:)

pugs will join and they will have their fun and when your guilds join evenings well the pugs will be tired after PUSH HARD HOURS morning:) EVERYONES HAPPY!

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Or if you wanna create heavy heavy heavy ques maybe your like blacktide got no ppls you need ppls you wanna have pug train 100+ call me Wemil I make hours long que in all borders I jump map too with hugh train of 70+ in ts:)

buy me for a week:) I get some m8’s we start 03:00 pushing all the way to 13:00 you go +500 every hour we play npnp we take everything:)

pugs will join and they will have their fun and when your guilds join evenings well the pugs will be tired after PUSH HARD HOURS morning:) EVERYONES HAPPY!

Attachments:

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Swedish forum warrior ftw very bad grammar:)

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

This is the best thing i’ve seen all week. Thank you

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Simply brilliant.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Another reason to not go on TS.

People shouting and yelling.

Other people making fun of other people.

I keep it with chat.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Now I undestand how SFR can win against Elona.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Another reason to not go on TS.

People shouting and yelling.

Other people making fun of other people.

I keep it with chat.

Have fun leading on chat. Writing combat formations or anything without TS is just reta(no space)rded not to say that it is not possible because you can’t write faster than you speak, you can’t play while writing that. So any encounter with any organised guild group would end up with you on the floor. Unless you command 100man blob which is already pathetic and ridiculous.

(edited by Darkman.1257)

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

100 man blobbing is how WvW is ment to be, or else they would have implement changes already.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Give me your 100 man t_ard blob against my 40 members. Anytime, anyday.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: broxigar.8754

broxigar.8754

I ROFLed hard till my stomach hurts..

Jade Quarry | B R O X – Guardian

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Oke Darkman, on new match up.. Deso probally gets SFR again, go on EB and we will show u how hardcore chatters without TS can hit! Huraah

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

It’s impossible to play on EB as an organised guild on SFR. You can chose whatever border you want. EB is a pug border for SFR and organised guilds do not play there during the week ( only reset if enter fast )

Pick a border. You can gather whatever 100 blobbers you want.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

I love it when our commanders use TS but I’d dc in white hot second if they adopted the style of the dude in this video. At least his channel mates seem to be having fun with him.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Hjerim style is opposite of this. He drinks tea and wear wool sweater while he command in EB and tell us that he is viking. I think that he is some fox hunter from Hampshire.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

junkpile….. could you tell me whats my style is?

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Ah. CoN, so full of it (wemil included). You reckon you can take 100 pugs with a 40 man group? Next time Deso get SFR I’ll be sure to rally 100 pugs and see how you do.

You would to get wiped open field by INVI and came up with a counter to our “retaliation builds” on your forums. Once we found out we would blast light fields just to troll lol.

Next time SFR meet Deso we will organise a blob VS blob day on a BL and see how it goes

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

Ah. CoN, so full of it (wemil included). You reckon you can take 100 pugs with a 40 man group? Next time Deso get SFR I’ll be sure to rally 100 pugs and see how you do.

You would to get wiped open field by INVI and came up with a counter to our “retaliation builds” on your forums. Once we found out we would blast light fields just to troll lol.

Next time SFR meet Deso we will organise a blob VS blob day on a BL and see how it goes

here is the problem mate….

sfr played against deso for how long? we have done it we have proved it 40 pugs in eb have wiped atleast twice the numbers:)
m8s from deso,vizunah have told me your push days we have countered and so on-.-

bring it we love good fights we want bagzz everyone in sfr are looking for bagzz always hunting that’s why its so hard getting them to regroup after wiping a group they wanna pick up ALL the badges:)

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Darkman.1257

Ins.7139 Sure I will wipe your 100 pugs with my 40 man raid. We’ve challenged you for a GvG several times. We can meet in the field or wherever you want. We’re open for any fight. We will match your numbers even if its 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40 I really don’t care.

If you ask Lelith I was the one who told him about the retaliation topic and we laughed together about it so I see no point where you “rub it in” my nose.

You have some fight in you ? bring it on. We’ve wiped 100 man blobs on countless occasions. Recorded, streamed, mocked you for doing a 100 man blob and so on. Every organised guild with 35-40 on a decent skill level did wipe a zone blob at least once and everyone knows that.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Amazing video! Now I know next time what to do as a PuG commander.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

With a melodious voice like his, he could take up an lucrative career in punk rock.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

That made my day…

Mag Server Leader

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Virtute.8251

Virtute.8251

Even after being told about this thread and the comments on the video itself, many that I’ve shown this to can’t decide if the commander is serious or not.

Attachments:

Legendary PvF Keep Lord Anvu Pansu Senpai
RvR isn’t “endgame”, it’s the only game. Cu in CU.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Even after being told about this thread and the comments on the video itself, many that I’ve shown this to can’t decide if the commander is serious or not.

That’s the brilliance of the video, it’s open to interpretation! It’s proper art.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This is the greatest commander I have ever seen.

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

This is the new commander meta.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adula.3698

Adula.3698

I want him to move to SOR

How to deal with PUGs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

As this thread is not related to WvW match-up, and can be viewed as offensive by some players, it is now closed.

Thank you for your understanding.