IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

“hamahoogaboogadooga”

What language is that? I don’t quite get it.

You sir are entitled to your opinion. I know who is in that guild as it exists on BP, and take offense to that characterization of them. Not too mention it is just wrong.

Since you evidently don’t know who was in it on DR why do you feel “entitled” to making comparisons between the two?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

“hamahoogaboogadooga”

What language is that? I don’t quite get it.

You sir are entitled to your opinion. I know who is in that guild as it exists on BP, and take offense to that characterization of them. Not too mention it is just wrong.

Since you evidently don’t know who was in it on DR why do you feel “entitled” to making comparisons between the two?

You know exactly what I was saying. I am not comparing anyone, that’s what that other guy did. And btw some of the DR people are in the BP version. But he also called them incompetent and an absolute joke, which they are not. And I being on BP and having run with them before am in a better position to judge that then you are on Ebay.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

GJ BP pulling away in this one. The combined focus on “whoever was winning” up until yesterday is never gonna get as good as this week’s matchup. Glad it lasted as long as it did.

GG GF all servers.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

You know exactly what I was saying. I am not comparing anyone, that’s what that other guy did. And btw some of the DR people are in the BP version. But he also called them incompetent and an absolute joke, which they are not. And I being on BP and having run with them before am in a better position to judge that then you are on Ebay.

But now you are making assumptions again. Believe me when I say you are not in a better position than me to judge the general quality of NoQQ players.

They might not be a joke, but despite being much bigger than the DR version, NoQQ is a shadow of it’s former self.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

I agree with you. Borlis Pass didn’t ask this person to go into Teamspeak – as for spying, any reports of streaming someone else’s Teamspeak information into the Teamspeak channel reported to me are responded with in a very harsh manner. The last person who streamed someone else’s channel to our server transferred to Blackgate…

I personally don’t think there was any spying. Core had regretfully gone up to Hill minutes before the rush and the sudden zerg showing up was more than likely a response to us being spotted.

Nice tactics on hill btw. We tried the same thing a couple of weeks ago with great success. Once hills gets it’s wp it becomes a huge asset.

I would still ask your players not to jump on our teamspeak server though, despite their intentions. We’ve had a number of issues of players from other servers sitting in our channels for sometimes an extended period of time before we catch them.

Fun fights all around this week!

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

But now you are making assumptions again. Believe me when I say you are not in a better position than me to judge the general quality of NoQQ players.

They might not be a joke, but despite being much bigger than the DR version, NoQQ is a shadow of it’s former self.

I fail to see how you, having absolutely no knowledge of any of the players currently in NoQQ nor having played against us recently, consider yourself to be in a better position to judge than Martin. Trolls gonna be trolls, I guess.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Look, they are a small guild of quality players, ok? They are not big, I gather the DR version was, is that a typo? But I am not commenting on DR NoQQ, you can be the expert there. Now they are not a joke, they are not incompetent, I don’t care what the hell they were on DR. Those comments are wrong, should not have been made, and should not be backed up by some Ebay guy trying to pick a fight in someone else’s match thread.

Gaile Gray wrote:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Look, they are a small guild of quality players, ok? They are not big, I gather the DR version was, is that a typo? But I am not commenting on DR NoQQ, you can be the expert there. Now they are not a joke, they are not incompetent, I don’t care what the hell they were on DR. Those comments are wrong, should not have been made, and should not be backed up by some Ebay guy trying to pick a fight in someone else’s match thread.

The initial poster obviously used NoQQ on DR as a reference point, so I’m not sure how you can sit there and say you are “not commenting on DR NoQQ”?

I never said that NoQQ on BP is a joke, I merely stated that the quality of players in it is lower than what it was on DR (2-3 active players when they fought IoJ).

Oh and I was trying to pick a fight with that IoJ guy I first quoted but then you waltzed in and insulted a really good set of players.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Shout out to PPK last night in IoJ BL. Good to see another guild with similar numbers to us trying to improve. Lost had fun fighting you We also had a lot of fun killing some Omegas last night, every time we left to cap something we’d see in map chat north gate golems again!

RNG Officer.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiLENT.2346

SiLENT.2346

ORLY.

YAHRLY.
but seriously. Went through 3 different maps. Never saw a group that didnt have less then 5 people.

This kind of posts always fascinates me.

The fact that Ebay is posting in a matchup thread fascinates me. Too busy getting rocked by Yaks Bend to wanna post in your own thread?

[HARD] – IoJ
Huntser – Ranger
Jayce Of Piltover – Warrior

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

The initial poster obviously used NoQQ on DR as a reference point, so I’m not sure how you can sit there and say you are “not commenting on DR NoQQ”?

I never said that NoQQ on BP is a joke, I merely stated that the quality of players in it is lower than what it was on DR (2-3 active players when they fought IoJ).

Oh and I was trying to pick a fight with that IoJ guy I first quoted but then you waltzed in and insulted a really good set of players.

You’re delusional, I have not insulted anyone. I responded to an insult. Show me where I said anything negative about DR NoQQ. I’m sure they were good, I’ve always heard that, I can see the ones who came to BP are good. There are more than 2 -3 btw, and they are very good players, that was the only point I was trying to make.

If you’re initial comment was intended to rebut the IoJ’s guy’s insult, I just misread it. So fair point there. But it sounded like you were basically agreeing with his appraisal of the current guys running with that tag, and he’s dead wrong about that.

Gaile Gray wrote:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

The fact that Ebay is posting in a matchup thread fascinates me.

Why? What’s so special about Ehmry Bay?

Too busy getting rocked by Yaks Bend to wanna post in your own thread?

That would imply I haven’t posted in “my own” forum thread, something that is entirely false. Would you feel more comfortable if I logged onto my IoJ account and told you that your post fascinates me?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

You’re delusional, I have not insulted anyone. I responded to an insult. Show me where I said anything negative about DR NoQQ. I’m sure they were good, I’ve always heard that, I can see the ones who came to BP are good. There are more than 2 -3 btw, and they are very good players, that was the only point I was trying to make.

If you’re initial comment was intended to rebut the IoJ’s guy’s insult, I just misread it. So fair point there. But it sounded like you were basically agreeing with his appraisal of the current guys running with that tag, and he’s dead wrong about that.

Okay I will make it simple.

Guy: a!=b
You: a==b
Me: a!=b
You: a!=c
Me: Fair enough, but a!=b
You: Stop saying a==c.
Me: I never said that.
You: You said that.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Okay I will make it simple.

Guy: a!=b
You: a==b
Me: a!=b
You: a!=c
Me: Fair enough, but a!=b
You: Stop saying a==c.
Me: I never said that.
You: You said that.

It’s more like:

Random IOJ noob: a != b and b is a joke.
Martin: B isn’t a joke, that’s an unfair characterization.
You: I have poor reading comprehension skills. a != b
Martin: Fair enough, a != b, but all I’m trying to say is b isn’t a joke.
You: I still don’t understand what’s going on here… a != b ?
Martin: Are you dense?
You: Yes.

FIXED

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

(edited by Walabone.6713)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

I think it’s about time we get some Fight Clubs going because apparently CD nor BP has any one that can/wants to solo roam. Too busy hiding behind their Veterans and Ballistas every time we ran across them or couldn’t honor the rules of engagement for a 1v1(if 2 people are fighting, don’t jump in just to get xp). I was roaming with urbanevil earlier and never found a good 2v2. Just the unlucky 2v2 that turned into 2v ~8

http://i.imgur.com/rlHiaS0.png
http://i.imgur.com/SsKAPo1.png
http://i.imgur.com/gbYvNMd.png
http://i.imgur.com/9p0Urc3.png

Also for luls, I believe this is BPs Seigerazor that is an IOJ spy that teleport hacked his way inside our tower(we capped it after he had started afaik, so i think it bugged) and filled it from ~20 to 100 supply.
http://imgur.com/Ki1zHs1

Oh hush. You [HARD] guys do the same. I’m roaming around by myself bowing at people and doing duels but you guys love jumping in. In this shot your group chased me from south of SMC all the way north and finally got me. That’s only half the group that chased me.

http://i.imgur.com/fLxcRrZ.jpg

Even after all that, we see a [HARD] ranger fighting someone on EB last night and my crew just sits and watches every time. Never interrupted because that’s how it should be.

If you ever want a 1v1 just PM me or if you see me bow and we shall fight. I too am looking for some nice fights! I’m the female norn [FKVA] warrior.

On another note. Who is this warrior in the screenshot below that has spam laughed in the past when he zergs people? Then refuses to fight unless he has his zerg?

http://i.imgur.com/vkIk2Y0.jpg

It’s just a game, warrior. If you die in it you don’t die in real life. Stop tower hugging with your buddies. You’ve lost a few fights against me before but don’t let that stop you. It’ll make you a better player if you atleast try.

Also, I’d like to say something to the cry baby Monkey-something guy from BP who kept calling out the fight club locations on EB…..Don’t feel bad because you’ve lost so many duels! It’s all in good fun.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

IoJ, I know I have said this before, but, RAMS. LOVE THEM. All these Omega Golems you are throwing at Askalion Hills has got to be expensive. What is the damage now, 50 gold?

21s a pop I’d say about 5g all up, but either way we scouted the BL and no sign of BP, we say in map chat and teamspeak about hitting hills and 7+ guilds have srubbed them selves off from every other map ready for us with in a time of like a minute solid, I would applaud you guys on defense but when a BP commander gets on our TS and talks smack about it then I think it’s time for IOJ to password protect servers from cheating scum players who like to spy… If you don’t think it’s cheating, then go grab a crossword puzzle and have a sheet with the answers next to you and say the same thing.

Getsa doesn’t ring a bell, but anyone can buy a tag.

Coming into your TS to talk smack is low class.

Coming into your TS to talk smack isn’t cheating. Don’t infer one from the other.

You should password protect your TS though. It will keep most of the spies out, and the trolls, griefers, etc. We set things up so until you are verified as a BP player, you can only enter the lobby and (I think) a couple open PVE channels. All your commanders and guild leaders should have the ability to verify players. Oh, and be sure and include a pop-up welcome message telling players that until they are verified they can’t swamp channels, who to talk to to get verified, etc. so you don’t have a huge, confused, angry player base.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I think it’s about time we get some Fight Clubs going because apparently CD nor BP has any one that can/wants to solo roam. Too busy hiding behind their Veterans and Ballistas every time we ran across them or couldn’t honor the rules of engagement for a 1v1(if 2 people are fighting, don’t jump in just to get xp). I was roaming with urbanevil earlier and never found a good 2v2. Just the unlucky 2v2 that turned into 2v ~8

Also for luls, I believe this is BPs Seigerazor that is an IOJ spy that teleport hacked his way inside our tower(we capped it after he had started afaik, so i think it bugged) and filled it from ~20 to 100 supply.

Oh hush. You [HARD] guys do the same. I’m roaming around by myself bowing at people and doing duels but you guys love jumping in. In this shot your group chased me from south of SMC all the way north and finally got me. That’s only half the group that chased me.

Even after all that, we see a [HARD] ranger fighting someone on EB last night and my crew just sits and watches every time. Never interrupted because that’s how it should be.

If you ever want a 1v1 just PM me or if you see me bow and we shall fight. I too am looking for some nice fights! I’m the female norn [FKVA] warrior.

On another note. Who is this warrior in the screenshot below that has spam laughed in the past when he zergs people? Then refuses to fight unless he has his zerg?

It’s just a game, warrior. If you die in it you don’t die in real life. Stop tower hugging with your buddies. You’ve lost a few fights against me before but don’t let that stop you. It’ll make you a better player if you atleast try.

Also, I’d like to say something to the cry baby Monkey-something guy from BP who kept calling out the fight club locations on EB…..Don’t feel bad because you’ve lost so many duels! It’s all in good fun.

You are that one.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Actually, this is a traditional Borlis Pass maneuver. The hold an enemy Hills keep at all hazards move. We’ve done it many times before, usually to SBI. Its why they hate us incidentally. As for cheating, don’t kid yourselves. I am the Sylvari Bronze Knight you no doubt saw at many of your camps trying to stop that waypoint construction. Me and many others went to a ton of trouble to complete it and we did so fairly, and our sentries have been sitting on it since to watch for golems.

Also, yay! This thread has finally gotten interesting!

mhm and I drive a Ferrari.

1. Nobody actually drives a Ferrari, they just admire them at the mechanic’s shop.
  2. You whine and make unsubstantiated accusations a lot.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

You are that one.

props for Christopher Eccleston

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

You are that one.

Hah, hey man what’s up! You’re the guardian/ele that we teamed up with and dueled together right? (or am I mistaken when another BUNS guy)

That was fun. Then the BP zerglings kept trying to chase us around. A whole zerg trying to catch single players was funny.

Either way, had fun with the BUNS guy when we invited him to the party and we started teaming up against BP.

(edited by EvilSardine.9635)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

IoJ, I know I have said this before, but, RAMS. LOVE THEM. All these Omega Golems you are throwing at Askalion Hills has got to be expensive. What is the damage now, 50 gold?

21s a pop I’d say about 5g all up, but either way we scouted the BL and no sign of BP, we say in map chat and teamspeak about hitting hills and 7+ guilds have srubbed them selves off from every other map ready for us with in a time of like a minute solid, I would applaud you guys on defense but when a BP commander gets on our TS and talks smack about it then I think it’s time for IOJ to password protect servers from cheating scum players who like to spy… If you don’t think it’s cheating, then go grab a crossword puzzle and have a sheet with the answers next to you and say the same thing.

Coming into your TS to talk smack isn’t cheating. Don’t infer one from the other.

You should password protect your TS though. It will keep most of the spies out, and the trolls, griefers, etc. We set things up so until you are verified as a BP player, you can only enter the lobby and (I think) a couple open PVE channels. All your commanders and guild leaders should have the ability to verify players. Oh, and be sure and include a pop-up welcome message telling players that until they are verified they can’t swamp channels, who to talk to to get verified, etc. so you don’t have a huge, confused, angry player base.

Thank you for this. We know this is how SBI runs their ts as well. The people in charge of our ts are primarily PVE and when we bring this up we get mostly ignored. Hoping they might change their minds soon enough…

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

props for Christopher Eccleston

Ehehe. Thanks. I’m quite fond of him!

Now, as for the rest of this thread. Guys, guys…
Calm down. There is no need to bark at each other, just kill each other in the field.

So uhm, relax. Go put the kettle on and watch some Doctor Who…

Attachments:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

You are that one.

Hah, hey man what’s up! You’re the guardian/ele that we teamed up with and dueled together right? (or am I mistaken when another BUNS guy)

That was fun. Then the BP zerglings kept trying to chase us around. A whole zerg trying to catch single players was funny.

Either way, had fun with the BUNS guy when we invited him to the party and we started teaming up against BP.

That would be Bostie and Emi.
There is only about six of us.
Starlight and I run [BUNS], we are the couple necro team most see roaming about.
The famous Honeybuns!

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

Starlight and I run [BUNS], we are the couple necro team most see roaming about.
The famous Honeybuns!

Ah, yes. It was Bostie. He was a zerker guardian. We had some fun last night.

If you necros ever wanna have any duels let me know! We’ll do it right outside BP’s SMC and apparently anger their commander like we did last night.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

The famous Honeybuns!

Ah, yes. It was Bostie. He was a zerker guardian. We had some fun last night.

If you necros ever wanna have any duels let me know! We’ll do it right outside BP’s SMC and apparently anger their commander like we did last night.

I’ll talk to the mister when he gets home tonight. A solid 2v2 would be nice. It’s quite annoying when you find a good 2v2, only for their guild to come run in with tons of people.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

SiLENT.2346

Fight Club starting in BP BL by windmill. Feel free to join us.

[HARD] – IoJ
Huntser – Ranger

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Felt like hard work commanding in EB for the last few hours. Started by soloninjaring bravost and ended up commanding for the first time in months.

Some pretty decent fights especially against those insane zergs at some points XD Honestly surprised we got our keep back :p

Didn’t see dredge flip more than 5 times in my whole time commanding. Even with red’s having paper towers along their eastern flank All the more fun for us though

EDIT: spelling sucks

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

(edited by Devanuze.8734)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Thank you for this. We know this is how SBI runs their ts as well. The people in charge of our ts are primarily PVE and when we bring this up we get mostly ignored. Hoping they might change their minds soon enough…

NP. Good luck in your next match up and the league play. You folks have a solid server.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

You are that one.

The famous Honeybuns!

Curse you Honeybunses! Whenever I manage to get caught frolicking around your keep there’s sure be a Honeybuns in the bloodthirsty pack. Stay away!

However, I came here to pay my respects to the guildless little asura turret engi who has made it his life mission to meet me head on at every turn. If you are listening little guy, I admire your persistence and, though we may be on different sides, I feel we have grown so close over the course of this senseless conflict. Perhaps, had the circumstances been different, we could have been best buddies.

Honeybunses, if you know this fearless soldier, make sure these words reach his ears.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jharkin.9357

Jharkin.9357

Felt like hard work commanding in EB for the last few hours. Started by soloninjaring bravost and ended up commanding for the first time in months.

Some pretty decent fights especially against those insane zergs at some points XD Honestly surprised we got our keep back :p

Didn’t see dredge flip more than 5 times in my whole time commanding. Even with red’s having paper towers along their eastern flank All the more fun for us though

You did a good job out there Moose. I particularly liked the duo-ninja guild cata attempt on Bravost. Hopefully we’ll see more of you commanding.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Actually, this is a traditional Borlis Pass maneuver. The hold an enemy Hills keep at all hazards move. We’ve done it many times before, usually to SBI. Its why they hate us incidentally. As for cheating, don’t kid yourselves. I am the Sylvari Bronze Knight you no doubt saw at many of your camps trying to stop that waypoint construction. Me and many others went to a ton of trouble to complete it and we did so fairly, and our sentries have been sitting on it since to watch for golems.

Also, yay! This thread has finally gotten interesting!

No clue what your talking about, but the cheater i was referring to was speedhacking/teleporting his balls off. I managed to cap a screen shot of em, before he proceeded to blink about 900 yard’s away, then come back, then take off for good.

here be an example of one of the golden rules of gaming: everything you don’t understand = hacks/exploits

also lol @ a character named poppy being chased by a character named ‘jayce of piltover’

(edited by wwfam.2495)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Spying doesn’t really mean anything when the people being spied on KNOW it.

…unless they’re not clever enough to use that to their advantage (but instead keep throwing the same expensive robots up the same hill again and again and again…)

That said…
I can’t remember the last match I’ve seen where 3rd place jumped to first place on a monday, and the then-discplaced 2nd —>to--> thirded-place then rallied & took a wide first place by thursday morning… This wasn’t decided by numbers. It was really obvious that none of these servers had full coverage of every Land. I bet some people thought BP did, but BP’s dirty little secret is that it was constantly robbing peter to pay paul.

(edited by ilr.9675)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

SiLENT.2346

also lol @ a character named poppy is being chased by a character named ‘jayce of piltover’

ORly? I find this amusing as Jayce is my char

[HARD] – IoJ
Huntser – Ranger

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I wish we could freeze this match up and tier for a few weeks. Absolutely the best fights I have had in WvW after nearly a year of play. Lots of skill groups running around, plenty of skirmish, great roaming and the zerg fights are even fantastic.

Our server is ahead by a small bit but it has been a real back and forth this week. I know if BP hadn’t pulled in every warm body we could, played late and kept at it we would certainly not be leading as the overall competition is very well balanced.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

That’s for sure, all 3 servers were within 1,000 points of each other for like 2 days or more.

Gaile Gray wrote:

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

This has been the best match up that I have ever been a part of. We’re all so closely matched that a winner is nearly a flip of a coin.

Great fights this week, IoJ and CD. It has been a blast!

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

[EVA] don’t bow at people for a 1v1 then have 2 guildies ready to kill when your team mate starts getting low, not sure if you guys are a [WvW] guild or not but when 2 people bow at each other it usually means a quick friendly duel with no stomps.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

If IOJ TS admins would like to bounce idea’s back and forth I’m here. I don’t think a PW is the right way to go on a Teamspeak but that’s my opinion.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Finally.. IoJ get their Hills back from us.

VP has been camped in IoJ BL pretty much all day. Had some really good fights.

Cheers IoJ

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

CD/BP/IOJ round 3 please.

Commander Nachonix

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

wtb matchup with SBI so I can t-bag my old DDLG friends.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

wtb matchup with SBI so I can t-bag my old DDLG friends.

How will you tea bag with super ballis on all 3 exits of every spawn? But please try, we are not close frandz.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

pls, have faith. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Justice will be done.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Woops… we might have taken IoJ Hills back again.

IoJ Omegas….. Come get it back!

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

that laugh spam from someone milking a kill when I was at 15% health haha terrible thief but GJ on lucky timing.

Although it was different seeing a dire gear thief with all venoms d/d spamming 3 on me, gonna have to try that one if it appears to be viable in a 1v1 with both sides at full health from the start.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Crystal Desert, come back and play with DH. Fight night was a bit of a bust like 5 people came QQ

Gates of Madness

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

We didn’t even host fight night this week because we have kitten turnout from other servers, rofl. It’s so depressing lately. The one week we had 4 people show up.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

that laugh spam

Just do what I started doing to those folks who spam emotes. Invite them, click report to get the acct name, if you can’t get their char name to blip up. Then GW2LFG, “CoF speed run lf1m any class/experience welcome”

Betcha those folks love that.

That’s spam like theirs, except it takes no continuous effort on my part and I can go about my roaming. :]

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

that laugh spam

Just do what I started doing to those folks who spam emotes. Invite them, click report to get the acct name, if you can’t get their char name to blip up. Then GW2LFG, “CoF speed run lf1m any class/experience welcome”

Betcha those folks love that.

That’s spam like theirs, except it takes no continuous effort on my part and I can go about my roaming. :]

That is deliciously evil. I love it.

IoJ/BP/CD 10/04/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

well this match up official sucks kitten for roaming, either go up against warriors or just get zerged down the entire time…yay…“fun”

ill just stick to the zergs where necros belong i guess.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.