Jade Sea/Golems Hold/Apollo Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Q:

Good luck everyone.
Btw ex-FURY members, you still haven’t seen the last of me!!!

Attachments:

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Shino, how mean, you didn’t give Jade Sea a nick name. They are going to feel left out.
In any case, really happy with this match up roll. GL everyone and all the complaints and GG’s that I would normally say that I won;t get a chance to since the forum is closing.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThomasKreshant.6572

ThomasKreshant.6572

Not really worth starting a thread that will be deleted on these forums in a couple days I’d have thought?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Not really worth starting a thread that will be deleted on these forums in a couple days I’d have thought?

I disagree! Last days to enjoy the warmhearted and fluffy matchup threads.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

LAST THREAD LAST THREAD LAST THREAD!!!

Dawn will probably be back in full force after the first of january, happy Holiday till then

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

blob blob blob yawn

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

You can name JS as Empty Sea, just as their home map at reset :s

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

thread started at http://www.gw2wvw.net/node/17

lets make it our new home

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

I would like to notify you people that I’m placing a bounty on Dei’s head (GH female human mesmer with quip and pink sword).
Screen shot it, upload it and send me a ingame mail with the link for your reward if it is indeed her.

Ps. There will be cookies.

Pps. No hard feelings deary ;p I’ll still roam with you even if your on the wrong server ;D

in Match-ups

Dei Veien.2456

Can I claim the reward if I jump off a cliff?
Also orange sword goes with quip, the purple is for raids.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Ah, hunting some Dei might be interesting!

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

The Velocity Corporation would like to extend our thanks to both Jihad Jade Sea and Banners/Golems hold for the fights in EB this reset.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

Want to thank the ppl in AG border tonight for the fun fights and later this evening also VcY in EB

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

poepie.6570

Can I claim the reward if I jump off a cliff?
Also orange sword goes with quip, the purple is for raids.

You are allowed to try it out ;p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

I see seige well placed in AG… Bet that’s a little GuM factor
I was also paranoid about supply traps because of that ha!

Shout out to all the ex and present GuM <3

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

vcy and VII are pretty kitten good. Not had much time to play because of the long que

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I d like to thank the AG Commander in El for letting me solo their T3 Quentin during prime time as a Staff Ele. Cheers!

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

I d like to thank the AG Commander in EB for letting me solo their T3 Quentin during prime time as a Staff Ele. Cheers!

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I d like to thank the AG Commander in El for letting me solo their T3 Quentin during prime time as a Staff Ele. Cheers!

did they actually let you or did no-one notice that you were inside the tower? :P

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Hate to burst your bubble, but there hasn’t been an EU-primetime since reset yet Unless you mean reset, then I think it’s highly unlikely it’s t3

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I would like to notify you people that I’m placing a bounty on Dei’s head (GH female human mesmer with quip and pink sword).
Screen shot it, upload it and send me a ingame mail with the link for your reward if it is indeed her.

Pps. No hard feelings deary ;p I’ll still roam with you even if your on the wrong server ;D

Here you go, it was actually a 2 v 2, Me and a Mes vs 2 GH mesmers, Im sure Dei can confirm it for you :P

Attachments:

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

True top tier style, jade sea taking camps with 60 people.. Really JS you need 60 people for one camp in GH borderland?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Your prime time must be a little different then EU. No one took QL during prime time yesterday. We made sure of that.

Had a blast in EB during reset. Time to shake off the Christmas weight.

RP enthusiast

in Match-ups

Posted by: skwas.9873

skwas.9873

It wasn’t at EU primetime, hihey (X Helen X in this video) usually plays a little later though, and AG still had tons of people while we were doing this so it still felt like primetime to us wherever we went. Here’s what really happened, made a little funclip out of it (and you can see timestamp in CET). All in good fun!

Had fun in AG/JS borders and ended raid in EB.

skwas aka Corwann – Warrior/Guardian
[CC] Crimson Conspiracy
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I never doubted you for a second, nice going [TEO]

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Your prime time must be a little different then EU. No one took QL during prime time yesterday. We made sure of that.

Had a blast in EB during reset. Time to shake off the Christmas weight.

Aye, I thought it was earlier though, maybe because of the numbers you had at that time (I won’t hide that there were a lot of GH people yesterday, too!). My bad

Anyway, nice reset. Nice fights in EB against VcY and good duels in the OS at reset. AG has some of the best D/D Eles I’ve ever seen. I <3 your server

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

poepie.6570

Here you go, it was actually a 2 v 2, Me and a Mes vs 2 GH mesmers, Im sure Dei can confirm it for you :P

The reward shall be send to you shortly. And yes she did confirm it, she even told me about it before you posted about it. ;D

Ps. The bounty is still open for others ;D

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

The reward shall be send to you shortly. And yes she did confirm it, she even told me about it before you posted about it. ;D

Ps. The bounty is still open for others ;D

somebody beat me to it, I shall have try harder, btw, what is the reward?

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Jade sea, congrats. You are by far the saddest kittens I have ever seen.

in Match-ups

poepie.6570

somebody beat me to it, I shall have try harder, btw, what is the reward?
[/quote]

You shall find out when you claim your price mate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Llidrian.2068

Llidrian.2068

True top tier style, jade sea taking camps with 60 people.. Really JS you need 60 people for one camp in GH borderland?

It’s called resupplying the zerg – better get used to it, buddy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Would be nice if GH guilds wouldn’t hold hands all the time (yes I’m looking at MM, NP, SLAY and GRTS) anyway it was nice to see our PuG group could handle 1 of you at once easily and 2 of you at once was quite even in who won.

Doesn’t matter for me though, killed Quackers alot of times which is enough fun for me.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThomasKreshant.6572

ThomasKreshant.6572

3 days and counting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Would be nice if GH guilds wouldn’t hold hands all the time (yes I’m looking at MM, NP, SLAY and GRTS) anyway it was nice to see our PuG group could handle 1 of you at once easily and 2 of you at once was quite even in who won.

Doesn’t matter for me though, killed Quackers alot of times which is enough fun for me.

Ok ok. Three more days

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I also turned him into a moa several times while he was commanding xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

I really don’t get all that anti-handholdientarianism. It’s a server vs server format after all. If you want guild fights, organise a GvG; if you want small scale only, play some sPvP or, i guess, go to bronze league. I do agree that the game lacks a dedicated guild-based PvP format, but WvW is not that.
Guilds coming together to kick their enemies in the teeth and feast on their bodies* is one of the best things happening in this game, showing the unity of a server, and actually taking much more, on some levels, than simply running a guild group or a pug zerg in oldstyle commanding.

• this is a figure of speech, not a bm trashtalk, i hope you see that

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Would be nice if GH guilds wouldn’t hold hands all the time (yes I’m looking at MM, NP, SLAY and GRTS).

we did it just for the AG forum QQ’s later, just like yours

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

[FURY] disbanded did they? LIES! My [FURY] stalking shall continue just like before!
btw, I’ll be using an upleveled mesmer for quite a bit of the stalking, be prepared!

in Match-ups

Dei Veien.2456

Shino did I get you to create a mesmer .
Also congrats Vavume I will continue to hunt you though even if it does just lead to a lot of broken armour.
Also kitten you Lilly >.>
To all my ex guildies I love you all

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

nope, I already had a mesmer, but I decided to level it up after I got my kitten handed to me yesterday xD

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Sure :P Thats what it’s called.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

[FURY] disbanded did they? LIES! My [FURY] stalking shall continue just like before!
btw, I’ll be using an upleveled mesmer for quite a bit of the stalking, be prepared!

That certainly does explain the upscaled mesmer following me around.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

That certainly does explain the upscaled mesmer following me around.

it wasn’t me! hides behind mesmer clone while ticking Syndz off of [FURY] stalking list

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

The blobbing/holding-hand noobs from SLAY are appreciating the fights we received on AG BL tonight. We hoped we helped all the souls from AG and JS to a better place in hell.

The slayers are giving special thanks to the Velocity Corporation for their amazing field efforts on AG today. We hope the daily profit from VcY was not hold back by our competition:D

On serious note, cheers and thanks for tonight, GL this week!

PS: SLAY IS NOT GVG’IN SO GTFO, WE DO NOT SLAY SOULS ON APPOINTMENTS!(yet)

Never stop improving!

(edited by Corvus.3728)

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

I’d like to say to the AG Gold Scout from VV that his Traited Steal->CnD->Backstab combo, followed by a “oh well he didnt die then SR and flee” is a really effective strategy. Jesus I only wanted a fair fight!
Props to your rank.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

(edited by hihey.1075)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Llidrian.2068

Llidrian.2068

What would your alternative suggestion be to this? That a team of 10 people capture a camp while the rest of the zerg runs up to a tower and stands around waiting for the supplies to arrive?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

The mere suggestion that you need supply shows that your zerg isn’t big enough. Get your mates organized and help our your server!!

Do you even play proper wvw?

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

What would your alternative suggestion be to this? That a team of 10 people capture a camp while the rest of the zerg runs up to a tower and stands around waiting for the supplies to arrive?

That would be a pretty sad and bad zerg if 60 people do not have supplies and after a camp only 10 of them would. Are js really that bad?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aiden.6483

Aiden.6483

He wasn’t moad this week yet so you must have mistaken him for someone else

Mediocre multiclasser,
PvP & WvW roaming

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

He wasn’t moad this week yet so you must have mistaken him for someone else

who was the female human warrior from your guild commanding yesterday? I could’ve sworn that was him