Jade Sea vs Kodash vs Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

this seems like an ok matchup so far, if you don’t count the insane blobs that were attacking our keep in eb for a good hour.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Smallscale in the ruins.

Attachments:

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Smallscale in the ruins.

Good times wiping those jade sea, and sorry that we brought the zerg fight to the center, but those Jades are fast runners and you got to tag em fast or they port.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Fair enough!

Cheers anyway. Always nice to meet some roaming VcYs. We all know you do that off prime time.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

We had our first raid for Aurora Glade last night. It felt bad killing Kodash players after them being so good to us. We had transferred before the matchup however!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lola.4172

Lola.4172

JS and Kodash visiting together for a nice cuppa at Garri tonight. Golems make great doormen and the party went on and on and on … so did the bag s … :P

be sure and drop by again… together
we love that you hold each others hands like that .. so sweet

RAZZ
mezmebaby

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

I wonder what might have happened to AG – I mostly see your prominent guild groups stacked with a huge number of non-related players. It makes running smaller numbers pretty hard and frustrating because the even fights are lacking and the steamrolling increases.
If you are holding events for your community this is all fine (some guilds of my realm do this as well), I hope for some action with less than 20 guys and gals in one place during the week though.

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

thank you HOB for the fights tonight, it was great !

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

I wonder what might have happened to AG – I mostly see your prominent guild groups stacked with a huge number of non-related players. It makes running smaller numbers pretty hard and frustrating because the even fights are lacking and the steamrolling increases.
If you are holding events for your community this is all fine (some guilds of my realm do this as well), I hope for some action with less than 20 guys and gals in one place during the week though.

Its not easy to get rid of them. We dont have them on our comms, we dont rezz them when they die in fights (and rally enemies) and we use waypoints to get rid of adds.

Simple fact is that AG doenst have good PUG commander coverage. So as soon as a commander leaves, they just stick with the “good” guild they can finde on the zone to grab some loot and karmatrain for a bit.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Im sure i saw you guys on JS tonight. TUP ran pretty much to oursleves. but if im not mistaken Wdr were running with some other kodash? Hmmmm

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

Im sure i saw you guys on JS tonight. TUP ran pretty much to oursleves. but if im not mistaken Wdr were running with some other kodash? Hmmmm

We started with around 25 peers at 5:30 pm and ran apart from our other groups (another guild group and the public lead). An hour later we were between 15 and 20 when some organized friendlies joined; Except from two random collaborations at Longview and Godsword with [FoF] and the clustering at Bay keep (which mostly affected Jade) we ran apart from the zergs and other groups.
We always try to, except for when we can’t have fun because of too many enemies in one spot, defending one of our structures, or whenever there is no other map lead available. I think clustering during a defense is okay, but we have a bad history with T1 – T3ish servers just riding the wxp blob trains, even if they already have the upper hand. I wish for this match to be different from such demotivational weeks.

Thanks for the explanation. I know of TUP, VcY, VII, Wipe and others to be good guild groups with lots of great small to big scale players. Our group doesn’t stand a chance against you in an even encounter, so it becomes even less of a challenge for both of us whenever either side has a great advantage in numbers.

What I’ve seen so far in this match up are mostly huge WXP trains (also from Kodash), many Arrow Carts (they once called Kodash the “home of arrow carts” – guess the ACs found a new home on Jade), some perplexity trolls (still not nerfed…) and some mindless night capping. Hopefully it’ll get better during the week.

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

well Eb was fun yesterday, we logged in with some queue, to find a Map zone blob from JS ( it’s Eb it’s normal) well after 1 hour that map blob had mostly paper stuff, got wipe so many times that they waypoint instanly when they could, and at the end around midnight Js build 5 superior Ac in one camp and still got wiped.
Ty for the farm see you tonight.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

had a lot of fun in this matchup so far. keep the good fighting spirit up.

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Btw, Kodash if u wouldn’t camp our corner in EB all the time, and started to push JS, the point difference between u two would be less, and you would gain ur positive raiting! <3 Ur welcome for the hint!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Positive rating is every servers goal in this game!

Amirite ranks 8-12?

:D

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Nah, I just think it’s wierd when 20+ is spawncamping 3 people for 25min+ while ur own borderland get painted red

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

thx to the [slav] guild for the great fun at bluevale refuge on kodash bl

greets
the guy with the ballistas

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

(edited by Fryggenbart.3907)

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Btw, Kodash if u wouldn’t camp our corner in EB all the time, and started to push JS, the point difference between u two would be less, and you would gain ur positive raiting! <3 Ur welcome for the hint!

you really should have seen the insane 3-way battle in our keep on saturday, JS trebbing from one side and Kodash trebbing from the otherside (this was after they had taken all of our towers of course)

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

The above happens as both are opportunistic, EB is a special case. With the remnants of our raid yesterday we enjoyed smashing heads with the 2 servers. Neither left their third much at all, certainly didn’t attack each others upgrades.

Who can blame them, their endless chain of people sitting in towers manned with more siege than a group has members. 90% minimum especially on jade sea are karma – wxp train. So take something undefended or wooden, or try and fight.. from constant zone hopping enemies I know what some prefer. Its a mockery of what PvP is supposed to be. Realm vs realm combat, not realm vs door. Anet are partly to blame. Make no wxp karma for taking undefended unupgraded objectives. Substantial rewards for trying to defend against hordes. Encourage fighting.

Its not right when 60-70+ sit away and build siege when only 25-30 attackers.

Each to their own, planned to join late today, but one power trip (on tablet) and my PSU says no! Good luck to my guys tonight.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for the fight Dex and XIII on Kodash Border, for the Map blob at midnight on kodash border from JS, i think you need more people just to be sure.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

this thread is too boring, that’s why I’ve invited FURY over :P let the fun begin

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Amelia, when I met your zerg at the right spawntower you werent exactly less than tha JS zerg I met 2 minutes before.

Red names seem to appear more prominent than greens. Also when facin an opponent you will see all of his numbers but you will always have friendlies behind and around you that you dont see/are aware of.

btt: very nice matchup so far, I am loving the roam!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Did Dawn have a Barbecue-Event in our western Tower last eve, or something like this?

Camping in the tower with the whole crew and jumping the massive Jadeblobb or defending the tower against our Kodash-Cloud-Attacks.
Nice tactic, but a little bit boring, or not?

We wanted to get your barbecue, your beer and the tower, to get our garri more save

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Dawn runned without Tag till 23:30 Cest, between 25-30.
I then tag up do some Karma train and we reach 42 in Ts, that’s it, Kodash didn’t have that many probably around our size, JS on the other hand at the Entire Map moving in one Go.
While i Tag up we had Outnumber buff go on and off constalty, NO we didn’t have more than 40 in tota. Js everything in one point after Dex got wiped with pug( this one when we runned still without tag)

Barbecue event? what are you talking i don’t understand?

I know how to counter number, both friendly and enemy

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Shadow.9641

D
Barbecue event? what are you talking i don’t understand?

“Barbecue event” was a joke, cause you were camping in the western tower of the Kodash-BL arround 30min or more(?), trebbing our garri, one time jumping the passing by Jade-Mass, defendig against our attacks and taking down our counter-trebs.

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Oh ok, Yeah i wanted to flipp it garri, but JS started to push on our side instead of working on their side for easy points. so i had to stop there even if garri was down to 800 supply and the wall was like 40%.
And yeah of course we were staying there because you kodash keept coming with those trebs
one from cata stop and one from behind the house, all hide, near the spawn zone

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Shadow.9641

hehe, the short threeway on the northern meadow of the tower was nice. Jades got smashed between our guys and your guys, but in the end we weren´t enough to counter your jump – but enough to send a lot of the Jades back to spawn.

meh … listens nice, that you didn´t get the garri in the end “evil grin”

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Yeah Vcy call it early and Nr had like 10 people so couldn’t really push your garri with 25 of mine at already midnight, if Js started to push their side yeah maybe but not sure, Garri fight are always pretty long.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Thanks for the entertaining afternoon on AG borderlands, nice & fun fights.

Best regards.

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jenni M Veran.7824

Jenni M Veran.7824

Dear Guardian from “Ordre du Phoenix (OdP)”. Please use the walking way when collecting vistas. Teleport hacking is not appreciated.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

So. Many. Bags. Tonight. but had really good fun awesome fights deffending bay for most of the night was really good

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Thanks for the duels to the BSF ele, necro and the assortment of Kodash players including the overpowered warrior signet duel that just wouldn’t end.

Also thanks to the ~8 or so BSF that gave up on killing me in AG bay monday night. I was a jerk and just ran, but I enjoyed our picnic afterwords on the plateau.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

That duel was tiring to watch.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

That duel was tiring to watch.

What? It was a duel of the ages!

To be honest though matching class duels tend to be quite boring in general unless builds are completely different but in most cases they aren’t.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Very true, but you see how broken a build is, when you can completely waste a utility slot for berserkerstance (vs another stunwarrior) and dont even notice the difference ;-).

Since I run my new build, I have many thrilling duels vs thieves though. Although I am quite sure that even when many people play PD, maybe only a handful if even anyone play my approach to it.

People underestimate hybrid builds, and PD is a hybrid weaponset par excellence.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Very true, but you see how broken a build is, when you can completely waste a utility slot for berserkerstance (vs another stunwarrior) and dont even notice the difference ;-).

Since I run my new build, I have many thrilling duels vs thieves though. Although I am quite sure that even when many people play PD, maybe only a handful if even anyone play my approach to it.

People underestimate hybrid builds, and PD is a hybrid weaponset par excellence.

Berserker Stance fills adrenaline bar & gives immunity to any potential cripples/immobilizes/weaknesses that the warrior might cause so it’s still far from useless.

Players are just using too much broken builds (not their fault but ANet’s for not doing enough balance updates) to enjoy dueling at the moment, warrior being the worst offender at the moment. I would save the broken stuff for roaming around in potential 1vX situations and use the honest, non-cheese builds for the duels.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

A, rly? So when two stunwarriors duel eachother, Berserker Stance is a legit choice?
You will remove any condition he gives you as soon as you land the skullcrack that will provide the bursting window.
I dont even…

But u are right. Besides when duelling a D/P thief, I would never use Skullcrack builds for duelling.
As for the D/P thief, he deserves any pain and cheese he can possibly get.
I throw blueprints on their bodies every time such a runaway tries to gank me.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

A, rly? So when two stunwarriors duel eachother, Berserker Stance is a legit choice?
You will remove any condition he gives you as soon as you land the skullcrack that will provide the bursting window.
I dont even…

Without Berserker Stance, you will not be able to land many full skull cracks since the adrenaline gain will be very slow.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

How much warrior did you play?
With Versatile Rage and Furious you will be full again before the 100b after the Skullcrack even ends… Or after landing the full CC chain with hammer. besides you get 10% permanent dps bonus from Attack of Opportunity when you go 30 into the 2nd tree.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

How much warrior did you play?
With versatile Rage and Furious you will be full again before the 100b after the Skullcrack even ends… Or after landing the full CC chain with hammer.

I’ve played warrior in tournament pvp for the past 6 months.

A warrior does not necessarily have those traits, I don’t see the reason for example putting more than 10 into Arms which gives you the broken +50% crit chance against stunned enemies trait. If you put 30 into Arms to gain Furious you have to give up either Cleansing Ire or Burst Mastery/Heightened Focus.

Personally I use the vigor on stance trait, after which Berserker’s Stance gives me 8 seconds of vigor, immunity to condition and adrenaline regen. It’s too good to pass on for me, even against enemies who don’t do much conditions.

It’s an op skill so why not use it at the moment.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

For a roaming Skullcrack build you dont need neither the one or the other. As you will be spending your adrenaline before bursting and your adrenaline will fill u completely after a few crits.

0 30 20 0 20 with a soldier/berserker mix will give you the best results.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

For a roaming Skullcrack build you dont need neither the one or the other. As you will be spending your adrenaline before bursting and your adrenaline will fill u completely after a few crits.

0 30 20 0 20 with a soldier/berserker mix will give you the best results.

It might, but the warrior’s involved in the duel may not have been running that build, which is why they maybe relied on Berserker’s Stance to grant the adrenaline.

Anyway I was just trying to say that Berserker’s Stance has uses other than the immunity to conditions, which makes it a rather overpowered skill at the moment. I won quite a few warri duels because of the high uptime on vigor when running Vigorous Focus trait.

Only on sPvP though because in WvW you can easily create an indestructible warrior build that even a trained monkey can play.

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

VoragoUmbra.6187

Hey Zumy just thought I would comment on my build as compared to others. I ran zerker stance in our first fight because I just ran my general build for roaming. I didn’t change utilities for the match because I didn’t much care. After the first one I switched out zerker stance for bulls charge.

For the general builds that everyone is running (Mace Shield + GS) beserker stance isn’t as necessary but I am running a CC build of Mace shield + Hammer because I like hammer more then GS. Berserker stance is much stronger in the guild as My main goal is my burst skills.

The other warrior was running a general build I believe though and didn’t take Berserker stance but had Endure pain, balanced stance and something else.

EDIT: P.S. I don’t use perplexity runes.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Hey JS and Kodash! FIRE is back in action now, had some nice fights on Kodash border with some of the JS guilds and the massive Kodash blob!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lysathos.3487

Lysathos.3487

Kodash Blob?
U mean the Cloud

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

Kodash and Jade Sea meet Omegas. Omegas meet Kodash and Jade Sea. <3

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for the fight in Jade sea border.
Dk guild from Js, your guild golem, that we stole was putted to good use!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Thank you Jade Sea for all the lootbags you gave us while we defended our garrison. Unfortunately we lost it after 3 attacks from you guys, quick summary of the attacks:
Nr. 1:
60+ JS trying to hit garrison with rams, 10-15 AG’rs wipe them out on inner gate.
Nr. 2:
40-50 JS trying to hit garrison again with rams, 10 AG’rs wipe them out on inner gate again
Nr. 3: .
25-30 JS attacking garrison with 2/3 omega’s, 2 alphas, cap’s the garrison with 3 AG’rs defending, while we still killed some of you.

Dont got anything else to say then your servers is the biggest quantity over quality server I’ve ever seen.
Just a question, were do you guys get your zombiebots from? Just so we know were to not get ours from.

Aaand I see it’s Kodash turn to invade our territory in EB, for then JS to come into it when Kodash have gone out and Kodash back in after that etc. You guys know that you can also fight eachother in EB? Think I’ve seen Kodash enter JS area in EB during night/morning 1 or 2 times the last 3 days :/

Tripilios

(edited by kribre.9683)

in Match-ups

Posted by: chuuuuucky.8532

chuuuuucky.8532

Thanks to all the kodash players on Aurora BL yesterday evening. We had 4 guild groups and a small public raid and it was really a experience to see the advantages of multiple small guild raids. Unfortunatelly the disadvantage was that it was quiet difficult to play a deciding role in the bay fights right before JS capped it.
But over all it was alot of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

Kodash and Jade Sea meet Omegas. Omegas meet Kodash and Jade Sea. <3

Aaaaand all sing. Oooomegaaaas are spinning around, spinning around, spinning around!

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]