Kodash - Vizunah - Seafarers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Nice evening on the SFR-BL.

Thx to [CoN], Cathy ;-) ,[KoA] and the Vizu Guilds.

mfg
[EoW]Naxeldre

Yeah I suppose you had fun holding hands with your whole blob… honestly seeing guilds blobing like this…. It is just pathetic… I was comanding CoN we had fun but blobign is boring but you got what you deserve in Bay. You think we will let you have our t3 keeps while guilds on map ? Even if you make us blob we will not lose objectives?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Nazgul.3172

Da Nazgul.3172

calm down, ladies.

For me , and itold this “my ladies” this morning, we just have to try having some fun.
We can´t win against SFR nor Vizu.
But we can go in Wildcreek, Klovan and Jerrifers

Was a funny morning for us… keep the spirit

NAZ

for kodash and vizunah feel free to take whole eb because im tired of defending it sfr got some pug problems they are upscaled they do not log in teamspeak so we decide to dump tehm and let you farm them:)

(while I take all your keeps in borderlands hehehehe 8-10 keeps whole day ftw<3 MUHAHAHAHHAHA)

btw vizunah how does it feel golem rush and lose 40 golems or something? how man was it ?

3 times at bay 2 at hills in sfr 2 times at bay your border?

try next time after 14:00+ when I don’t play<3

:)

i can hear you.

I decided to not jump between the maps after 2 of SFR whispered to me asking if i do frog commander tactics…you know^^

2 weeks ago we took your garni on your borderlands and 5 min later SM.
These are the moments we keep the spirit alive
cause…as i said…we can t win and we know it.

this morning i am not around…goin swimming with my son…later and have fun all

NAZ

Commander for Kodash (not just a frog one ;) )
Join us, we got cookies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Not sure if my bro linked it to you Viz, from a few weeks back our matchup with you and Kodash (Aurora Glade here).

Once again had a real blast against you Viz , hope to fight you again soon.

Enjoy. My fav fight is deffo part 3 on the bridge to south camp.

Salut GCK + others. From TUP.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Not sure if my bro linked it to you Viz, from a few weeks back our matchup with you and Kodash (Aurora Glade here).

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

Well i’ve heard you have long queue times and your guilds are slacking. How do you plan on getting them to play the day season 1 comes and all the PvE population floods your maps for achievements ?
Serious question, i’m not answering to the provocating tone. I believe you can say clever things when you want to.

what ques are you talking about?

and yeah i understand you. here is something.

our 30 minutes ques we got is coming from the guild raids:) without the guild raids we run no commander tag in borderlands few hours before most pugs in eu get home from work so we got no que:)

pugs rage quit because of being farmed:)

our guilds atm slack because we feel we have no competition the last time we pushed hard prime time well vs rage quit…

(except za drot of course <3 farming and eating vizunah xD)

atm I run no commander in my morning raids and we are requesting commanders to do so they use the ppls they have in ts if they get flooded by vizunah hordes we always have a map jump squad set up whole day to support:)

we know you like to push and push to the breaking point eventually we don’t have the numbers except now we got the numbers and coverage.

but yes all our WvW guilds are in a community and we are active communicating and some of us have just said they play half serious just roaming farming recruiting some to league:)

so I see no problem atm except we have some bandwagons raging in map chat because we run no commander tag and they want us to tag up so they can just tag along and rally bot you:)

got that picture from a friend running with my morning zerg looks like war legend commander glitched into one of sfr t3…

after see that picture ive lost all respect for vizunah and I will do everything I can to make them totally rage quit the game<3 I hate cheaters and losers.

Seriously, we don’t care of your respect, most SFR players respect our server and we respect them.

All servers have cheaters and we lost Garrison a lot of times this summer because of some SFR cheaters , You can’t make a whole server rage quit specially Vizunah Square <3, and looks like its a GHO commander not a WL commander

Good luck everyone and have fun.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZenJii.7490

ZenJii.7490

Nice evening on the SFR-BL.

Thx to [CoN], Cathy ;-) ,[KoA] and the Vizu Guilds.

mfg
[EoW]Naxeldre

Yeah I suppose you had fun holding hands with your whole blob… honestly seeing guilds blobing like this…. It is just pathetic… I was comanding CoN we had fun but blobign is boring but you got what you deserve in Bay. You think we will let you have our t3 keeps while guilds on map ? Even if you make us blob we will not lose objectives?!

Well everytime we encountered KoA (on ourselves) you guys magically popped out of the next corner or were litterally waiting for us (North Camp Gate) while KoA lured us in your trap.

Don’t get me wrong, I myself, found it well played. And it’s obvious you help your guilds when they’re in trouble.

On our side, we usually run on our own but yesterday our com did the maplead and we had smaller guilds that didn’t feel much like cooperating. So this made us a rather small mapzerg (before AofT came along) facing two coordinated and pretty strong guilds.

It’s not like we expected you guys to be all jolly about it and happily hand over Bay. We knew what was coming but we had our fun and didn’t take it all serious.

“Is that our new strategy?!” “You mean blobbing?” “no…well ok we’re totally blobbing” “that’s gonna make some raaaage in the forum!” “[Charr Coms Name] is so fat he’s 50% of our blob” just to sum up our night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Hey Dranul ! yes, your videomaker sent me it, it’s great to see the first fight vs GCK from your PoV loved it. You guys deserves really respect, very nice players and very good on the battlefield.

See you later maybe !

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

Sorry kodash and vizunah, it seems like our sfr players and commanders are too busy stroking their ego than to talk about the matchup.

We are winning, why are they so insecure? Who knows. Have fun, the fights have been a blast so far and vizunah are the masters of finding holes in your defense so each encounter you teach us our flaws. Keep it up

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Sorry kodash and vizunah, it seems like our sfr players and commanders are too busy stroking their ego than to talk about the matchup.

We are winning, why are they so insecure? Who knows. Have fun, the fights have been a blast so far and vizunah are the masters of finding holes in your defense so each encounter you teach us our flaws. Keep it up

Maybe they feel the storm coming

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Refreshing post Holm and what is ego in this game and mode? do we have won some e-sport tournament? are we ultra skilled at aiming in a great FPS? are we Stephano, MVP of SC2? nothing of all this. Myself i’m a sh** compared to great e-sport players. Doing good at WvW doesnt should make some big head.

I think having too much ego right here is a total nonsense. Keep feets on the ground. We are nothin’.

See you on the battlefield Holm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Man Troma knows who MVP and Stephano are, now I like him even more <3

Epic fight yesterday SFR border, both our zerg on your zerg were very disorganized so the encounter went on for minutes and I had the pleasure of taking screenshots of everyone running around like headless chicken xD

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

and you don’t even show us the screenshots? What a tease

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

Good show at yesterdays Viz border Garrison fight to VSS and respect to the commander that was able to keep the discipline up among all the randoms.
Looks like we will need to think of creative ways to counter your guild numbers and the games technical limitations in the scale of engagements you are comfortable with once the league comes around.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Trollma stop googling esport players. People might think that you are some weird nerd.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Being at the 1st place ever generates the same behaviors : many players come to WvW cuz this is fun & easy to win, brag about them being the best, leave as soon as it becomes harder, this is the same on every single server.

Excellent evening yesterday on SFR borderlands, was fun to repaint the map in red, long and intense fights

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

We know that we aren’t best. We sure are most skilled, but national server is just too big advantage.

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

You SFR guys plan to keep your liquid raids active ?
Makes me launch when I read about that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

Yeah you come when guilds left gg. I suppose pvd is still strong on VZ? As for kodash on sfr last night. Yes I was hunting you at north camp and every where, we had 20-25 CoN and wanted the good fights not the blobs…And you wre the only entertainment until 9 cet pm,when we ended our raid as Vz come later it seems az always ….
And as I said you lead full zone zerg in Bay and think I will not defended it an call the others or what. We had 2 guild raids and 1 cmd for the randoms. We ran 3 separate groups so… yeah call us blobing again…

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

Yeah you come when guilds left gg. I suppose pvd is still strong on VZ? As for kodash on sfr last night. Yes I was hunting you at north camp and every where, we had 20-25 CoN and wanted the good fights not the blobs…And you wre the only entertainment until 9 cet pm,when we ended our raid as Vz come later it seems az always ….
And as I said you lead full zone zerg in Bay and think I will not defended it an call the others or what. We had 2 guild raids and 1 cmd for the randoms. We ran 3 separate groups so… yeah call us blobing again…

This is a fact that each server has its own guild raids timezones, I could complain about your russian zergs on early mornings, sure, but this is part of WvW by design, so we deal with it since there is no alternative.
About PVD I wouldn’t talk too much about it guys, you are extremely far from not doing that most of the time currently.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

We sure are most skilled, but national server is just too big advantage.

Haha.
You guys are really fun to watch.
Man, what would those forums look like if you had been on the winning side for a year.

(not wanna start the “national server” argument over and over again, but you can’t say something like this : the fact that everyone speaking english can join SFR is a big advantage – only French speaking people tend to join Vizu)

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

If Malta would have own server they would tic +500 agains viz 24/7.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

You wouldn’t believe how many people running in WvW actually have a very, very limited grasp of English or none at all, especially spoken. Makes cooperation rather difficult. Ups and downs.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Match-ups

Posted by: chuuuuucky.8532

chuuuuucky.8532

Was really fun last evening on vizu borderlands. Thanks to ASAP for the welcome raid. Was fun. But i will be happy when this is over. Last matchup vs. Aurora and Gunner we had nice fights without skilllags and if it lagged you could at least fire your skills.
Against SFR and Vizu it is impossible to play without em. You run around for a few minutes because skills are not fireing and then all over sudden you die because of whatever happend in the last 20 seconds where you couldn’t do anything. It’s not fun because of that i invested a small amount of time for the project ascended weapons.
The last 2 days will be interesting as we have our official holiday at thursday and a lot of people stay at home on friday. Maybe we are even less populated, or we will see a way better coverage in the last 2 days of this matchup.

I don’t get it who thinks that you give bay away without a fight?

in Match-ups

Posted by: juda.7038

juda.7038

Guys , As usual I’m looking mainly for duels and mbe 2v2 , 3v3.
Pm if your interested

[VSS]Juda @ Vizunah square

(edited by juda.7038)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

sorry wasn’t war legend it was a noob thd-.- CLOSE ENOUGH

in Match-ups

Posted by: juda.7038

juda.7038

Bored of being chased all over the map by lots of angry enemies? Well I’ll say something I’ve never seen said by any VS other than some nice guys on VSS. Me and some of my guildies accept duels, 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3.

Just don’t come with some imba perplexity mesmer thing, or you will be secretly frowned upon :P

Hellow ! let’s do it again anytime

[VSS]Juda @ Vizunah square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

If Malta would have own server they would tic +500 agains viz 24/7.

And watt about Vatican…if OSC go there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aikanaro.2609

Aikanaro.2609

your russian zergs on early mornings

Where can I find that one?

ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

i hope we dont get against low ranked servers ever again. kodash only has players during prime time and its usually just a zone blob for few hours ( apart from few guilds ). WvWvW has turned into WvW :P

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

Seafarer never had russians. It was propoganda we started back in the days against vizu

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Seafarer never had russians. It was propoganda we started back in the days against vizu

Hum, and ZDs/ZBs? they are russian =)

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

It was all rumors troma, just like canadians on vizu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

You are going to be THE russian server quite soon.

Aurora Glade – VII

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

’sup juda sure, let me get my pocket thief!

Ahahah epic time to be patching Arenanet! We were taking Garrison back

p.s. spot the error in the screenshot

Attachments:

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loco.2830

Loco.2830

Watch out with Piken square, we are predicted to be number 2……

FSP.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Viz was losing garri and anet send backup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

and its usually just a zone blob for few hours

As contrasted by T1 servers? Don’t make us laugh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Hum, and ZDs/ZBs? they are russian =)

and iddq and rise? i dont think so

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Russians on SFR, Canadians on VS…

Too much trolling…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

and its usually just a zone blob for few hours

As contrasted by T1 servers? Don’t make us laugh.

T1 servers don’t blob, we have a large number of skilled players at the same time, at the same place.
T1 servers don’t PvD, we do PvDD, play against dangerous doors.
We may have 4 or 5 russians, but we don’t have canadians.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Stop trolling, i remember discuss of russian pretty girls and vodka on pevepe.net chat, months ago you have Russians, and a lot =)

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

nooo…… i remember on all guild wars 2 related forums canadian admitting to play on vizu causing lot of annoyance in us far shiverpeak players, but that was just propoganda!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

The only difference i see is that everyone is able to tell which guilds are from Russia while we still have no clue about who’s canadian.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kagerro.6785

Kagerro.6785

Good show at yesterdays Viz border Garrison fight to VSS and respect to the commander that was able to keep the discipline up among all the randoms.
Looks like we will need to think of creative ways to counter your guild numbers and the games technical limitations in the scale of engagements you are comfortable with once the league comes around.

Well thank you Valdemas, was really fun to fight against you guys. [ZBs] and [df] was strong challenge. And by the way thanks for making our Garrison open from everywhere :p

Kagerro – Necromancer
Hämmer Stun [HS] – Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Stop trolling, i remember discuss of russian pretty girls and vodka on pevepe.net chat, months ago you have Russians, and a lot =)

If we have to include beautiful Russian girls we have a little more, but they are there just because they are beautiful. We also have some sexy girl’s voices in TS, from girls. We are open to some beautiful Canadians girls. Many thanks for visiting our pevepe.net chat; are you looking for Russian girls? Or just checking if the doom day as arrived to SFR?

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

The spy on TF2 is french for a reason then!

Besides, vodka and pretty russian girls are of general interest and are of no indication of russian presence on motherla…ehm, homeserver Seafarer’s Rest.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Spy? i was welcome ! until VS and SFR became enemys…

in Match-ups

Wolfheart.1938

Was that in Beta weekend 1#?