KtowN vs Magummybears & Yaks Bend Riders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

Realy disapointed in Kaineng this week.

Put your manpants on and actualy fight a 1v1 instead of always calling in 15 of your buddies.

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

My bad, it was FAQ. I’m guessing its a French-Canadian guild. Anyway, he really takes evasion to a level I’ve not seen elsewhere.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

To those who’ve doubted the organization and community of Kaineng. I hereby prove you wrong. We are ONE, we are UNITED, and we remain STRONG. We are loyal not only to our server, but also to our COMMANDER’S. We trust them to lead us to victory, their experience is valuable, their knowledge even more so. And that’s why when they jump off the wrong cliff WE ALL jump down the wrong cliff.

We are ONE. We are UNITED. We are KAINENG!!!!

Hahaha, woo!

My bad, it was FAQ. I’m guessing its a French-Canadian guild. Anyway, he really takes evasion to a level I’ve not seen elsewhere.

:) I’m sure he’ll be happy to hear that when he wakes up.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

I hope Kaineng is just busy doing to PvE stuff and hasn’t given up because the going has got tough :/

Buck up, lads.

PVE stuff? No, most of us work hard everyday…at a job. GW2 isn’t our second one. My days are 12 hours during the week. By the time I get home, have dinner, take care of other necessities, there’s not much time for WvW during the work week.

Fair enough. I was just wondering because the Kaineng population I’m seeing now is totally different that the population I saw on their ascension up the rankings.

I was worried that maybe some people had bandwagoned onto your server when you guys were rocketing up the tiers and maybe they weren’t inclined to stick around when the train started to lose steam. Thank you for quelling my fears! I now know that you guys are just hard working citizens trying to fit in a little time for the rest of us whenever you get the chance.

I want you guys to stick around, because honestly the 3 of us are about as evenly matched as any of us can ask for, at the moment.

No worries. My reply may have come off as slightly cranky. KN has usually been more slack during the weekdays, but we used to have enough people to mitigate the effect. No longer. But hell, we aren’t doing bad considering. Besides, I think all servers here can appreciate a close match for a change.

TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Yu can do eet, Mergerma!
T3 shaping up to be the most competitive tier in NA right now

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

We have an impromptu fight club at Maguuma windmill if anyone’s interested~

in Match-ups

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

Put your manpants on and actualy fight a 1v1 instead of always calling in 15 of your buddies.

Are you a thief by any chance? I never take on thieves alone as I know I’m just food for them.

Anyway maybe it’s best if there is just a fight club for those that want to have duels.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

We have an impromptu fight club at Maguuma windmill if anyone’s interested~

Cant sleep. I’ll come and watch

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Thanks for the fight club. I’ll go nurse my tattered pride for awhile now. ;(

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Thanks for the fight club. I’ll go nurse my tattered pride for awhile now. ;(

Wait, were you the tanky guardian I couldn’t beat before we moved from between WK and garrison to windmill?

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

XD. She was using her Necro I believe.

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Hmm, what guild? TVB or whatever? Ai?

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

Ai … huh .. maybe that was here earlier lmao. I was with her when she was a Necro. Maybe she had her alt while I was afk. There’s another from Ai, you might’ve fought him. He was commanding for a bit and he likes to kill people who doesn’t belong on our Borderland.

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I was only there for the end, but good fights all around. I fought both the ranger and necro, and both were fun fights.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Breytes.6901

Breytes.6901

I have to give RE a healthy dose of respect and a bow for your ability in open field tactics. I was in EB last night when we(Maguuma) had taken over a good portion of your holdings. I had to leave for a short time and when I came back you had all your holdings back and had broken through SM outer. The chase you led us on around the battle field was brilliant. We wised up in short order and were able to hold off your next assault on SM inner and then followed you over to QL.

The entire time we were fighting you in the choke point leading from the camp to QL I was wondering why we did not split our force and hit you from behind. Not 30 seconds later we “push you back” and make it to the camp only to have your whole group flank us. OUT-FREAKING-STANDING!! I died as I should have, and loved every minute of it. Watching you guys/gals move in WvW reminds me of watching parade ground battle maneuvers and it is a sight to see.

Breytes Rondoure 80 Guardian of the Blood Legion

in Match-ups

Posted by: luwe.1496

luwe.1496

It was even better when they were running in conjunction with CO. They move like hammer and anvil.

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

That is a credit to Cmmdr Ethersin, however much he may deny it. He’s developed his own open field fight style that reminds me of Jang. We have several other good cmmdrs in RE as well. YMMV though….

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Posted by: baillenheif.7526

baillenheif.7526

To those who’ve doubted the organization and community of Kaineng. I hereby prove you wrong. We are ONE, we are UNITED, and we remain STRONG. We are loyal not only to our server, but also to our COMMANDER’S. We trust them to lead us to victory, their experience is valuable, their knowledge even more so. And that’s why when they jump off the wrong cliff WE ALL jump down the wrong cliff.

Best game of lemmings I’ve ever played! That was a real good laugh hopefully nobody was too upset

Primary Nublet: Banelene (http://i.imgur.com/036NPZu.jpg)
Guild: STUN
Server: The slightly dirty coast. Just needs a bit of silver polish.

(edited by baillenheif.7526)

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Yea I was on my necro. I’ve only had it to 80 for a few weeks so I’m still learning it, can’t 1v1 well with it at all as it’s built for ~5v5. Next time I’ll be on my guardian which isn’t so narrowly specced.

love,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

I’d like to say a thanks to a couple of our Oceanic commanders that are pulling amazing hours and effort. This morning we were sitting at 485 ppt....

Taiwan Man [WvW] and Sephiroth Wing[SKY] I’m sure there are others as well pulling more then their fair share...THANK YOU for all your hard work.

Now if we could get some more early NA help....

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Yea I was on my necro. I’ve only had it to 80 for a few weeks so I’m still learning it, can’t 1v1 well with it at all as it’s built for ~5v5. Next time I’ll be on my guardian which isn’t so narrowly specced.

So you were the Ai necro? Little confused by the response. I’m glad we had a good turnout either way I lost a fair share of my fights too, but I’m used to it so… :v

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

So you were the Ai necro? Little confused by the response. I’m glad we had a good turnout either way I lost a fair share of my fights too, but I’m used to it so… :v

Yea, Ai necro. My sig says guard because I wrote it before I had alts and I’m also lazy. :S

love,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Best game of lemmings I’ve ever played! That was a real good laugh hopefully nobody was too upset

ya know, we have one person in our guild threatening to do this all the time. I’ll make sure he never sees this post to know it would work…though…it would be hilarious. Infact, do it next time when there is an opposing force right below, even better

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Yea, Ai necro. My sig says guard because I wrote it before I had alts and I’m also lazy. :S

Ahh, I was the D/F ele. I think we only fought once.

Love,
An engineer/mesmer/necro/guardian/warrior/elementalist/thief from Maguuma

:v

in Match-ups

Sista.1925

I’m curious as to why mags seems to only zerg through kain side during NA times? I’ve watched the map all day and none of Yaks has been decimated....yet repeatedly...our keep/garri....everything lol

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

I’m curious as to why mags seems to only zerg through kain side during NA times? I’ve watched the map all day and none of Yaks has been decimated….yet repeatedly…our keep/garri….everything lol

It’s less defended during NA time i guess. (this might be wrong becouse i realy can’t play seriously with this AC thing going on. basicly just derping around looking for 1v1’s)

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’m curious as to why mags seems to only zerg through kain side during NA times? I’ve watched the map all day and none of Yaks has been decimated….yet repeatedly…our keep/garri….everything lol

My guess is the karma train goes where the karma train goes…I’ve seen most things from both borderlands flipped quite frequently.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

You are probably looking at the karma train. They want fast karma/gold from capping, so they probably zerg less defended borderlands first.

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

That is a credit to Cmmdr Ethersin, however much he may deny it. He’s developed his own open field fight style that reminds me of Jang. We have several other good cmmdrs in RE as well. YMMV though….

Might it be the same Commander Ethersin that’s being talked about in the Mapchat below? The one who uses his bedroom voice to whisper battle commands in your ear? If so, then yes, I believe he effectively commanded that evening.

Attachments:

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Yeah that’s our daily leveling train. Also, props to yaks for learning the elusive art of mounted door rams.

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

I’d like to say a thanks to a couple of our Oceanic commanders that are pulling amazing hours and effort. This morning we were sitting at 485 ppt….

Taiwan Man [WvW] and Sephiroth Wing[SKY] I’m sure there are others as well pulling more then their fair share…THANK YOU for all your hard work.

Now if we could get some more early NA help….

I just wanted to make sure to add one last thing. Last night around 4AM EST. Commander Sano came online and led a fast-paced capture of KBL and other Borderlands. He made sure that we had a fighting chance in the morning to catch up on score. I’d like to acknowledge his dedication to Kaineng.

This has been a wild ride of a match-up. Losing guilds this week has really pushed some Kaineng members to their limit. I’d like to thank those who not only stayed to be part of the backbone of the WvW, but also those who provided necessary support where necessary by scouting, roaming, and upgrading.\

Job well done Kaineng.

Yaguuma: We’ll see you in the next reset. Let’s keep giving each other the best fights we could give. I’m sorry if I kept trolling you and killing your Dolyaks in your Borderlands. I really needed them for my Daily this week. >.<

To make up for it, here’s a picture of a cake. It’s rainbow coloured, to represent unity and all that blah blah blah.

See you on the field.

ps. If you see a D/D Sylvari Elementalist with a ponytail changing armors while running, please don’t kill her. She’s switching from her farming armor to her combat armor.

Attachments:

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

This post is approved

for ultimate irony. A+

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I agree, we need to get the Sano a gold medal. Foxy gets participation ribbon.

love,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

No respect for foxy

At least give him a pie.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Participation ribbons are not better than gold? My gym teachers have some explaining to do.

love,

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

Participation ribbons are not better than gold? My gym teachers have some explaining to do.

Oh … you poor thing … here, have a GOLD RIBBON!!!

Attachments:

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Might it be the same Commander Ethersin that’s being talked about in the Mapchat below? The one who uses his bedroom voice to whisper battle commands in your ear? If so, then yes, I believe he effectively commanded that evening.

I LOLed at that. For those of you who don’t know, Ethersin is one of our prize cmmdrs. I doubt he thinks so. Still the results speak for themselves. I hope PYRO is ready for RE later this evening.

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Sista.1925

Aren’t ALL our commanders...prizes?

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soundchaos.3450

Soundchaos.3450

I’d like to state that the amount of respect towards opponents and sportsmanship both in game and on the forums is quite refreshing after experiencing the past few weeks with DB. It’s almost reset time and we’re not 15 pages deep of trolling and I’m yet to see a zerg teabag or dance on the bodies of a handful of outmanned players during SEA time.

Rururrur – Warrior – Yak’s Bend
^Try to say that name while drunk

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

You’re right, Sista. Notice I said one of. That implies we have several great cmmdrs. I was privileged to run with one of our KOR cmmdrs this morning for a short time. I though he was doing very well with only maybe 20 ppl. I can say the same of you or Sephiroth Wing, etc.

Edit: I would be remiss if I failed to mention Tiranit. He and his FBA do a good job when I see them on.

CrSy/LaWz

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I LOLed at that. For those of you who don’t know, Ethersin is one of our prize cmmdrs. I doubt he thinks so. Still the results speak for themselves. I hope PYRO is ready for RE later this evening.

PYRO is always up for some fun. Especially the delicious bag-related kind. From both sides, of course.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Than you want to be in EB, Boonprot. That’s where RE usually goes. Our “official” WvW time is coming up in the next hour.

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I’d like to state that the amount of respect towards opponents and sportsmanship both in game and on the forums is quite refreshing after experiencing the past few weeks with DB. It’s almost reset time and we’re not 15 pages deep of trolling and I’m yet to see a zerg teabag or dance on the bodies of a handful of outmanned players during SEA time.

Sadly it was the same way with db, yaks, and mag…

Week 1: everyone is so respectful!
Weeks after: OMG (insert server/guild/etc) bunch of (inser insult here), we (insert server/guild/etc) are soooooo much better than you!

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Sadly it was the same way with db, yaks, and mag…

Week 1: everyone is so respectful!
Weeks after: OMG (insert server/guild/etc) bunch of (inser insult here), we (insert server/guild/etc) are soooooo much better than you!

Nah, you got it all wrong. Most of the crap in the previous weeks was less about guilds and more about absurd nightcapping “discussion”. Nobody here has an overwhelming night presence, so I doubt it will be a problem. YB has been fairly inactive on the forums anyway and it seems like Kaineng is too, so meh. I’ll also maintain that we weren’t the ones doing most of the trolling in the last weeks, but that’s open to interpretation.

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

But we’re not like that.
Kaineng is like a fat, middle aged fellow with it’s balls being tickled with a feather.
We’re happy, jovial, and amicable. Don’t listen to those other people who say mean things. Especially Commander Kiridono, the British Teddybear. He pretends to be all tough and manly, but deep inside he’s all soft and cuddly.

ps. He told me not to make a nickname for him, so shhh, I don’t want him getting angry. Let’s just keep picking on Ethersin, k?

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Than you want to be in EB, Boonprot. That’s where RE usually goes. Our “official” WvW time is coming up in the next hour.

Most of the good players and guilds on Maguuma avoid EB like the plague. That’s where our pubbies go.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nex.2450

Nex.2450

Fight club, Mag Windmill, naow

Dante Auditore – Maguuma
[SWäG] – Still Winning and Grinning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCfDCOPGnc

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Kain BL then. I know RE has gone there before. Otherwise its CNB and FBA in Kain BL

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nex.2450

Nex.2450

I’m kitten lonely, someone come fight me

Dante Auditore – Maguuma
[SWäG] – Still Winning and Grinning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCfDCOPGnc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Lol [Pro] having fun getting killed out front of mag’s keep in EB?