KtowN vs Magummybears & Yaks Bend Riders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

I’d like to say a thanks to a couple of our Oceanic commanders that are pulling amazing hours and effort. This morning we were sitting at 485 ppt….

Taiwan Man [WvW] and Sephiroth Wing[SKY] I’m sure there are others as well pulling more then their fair share…THANK YOU for all your hard work.

Now if we could get some more early NA help….

yeah Sano stayed up late O_O

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

Realy disapointed in Kaineng this week.

Put your manpants on and actualy fight a 1v1 instead of always calling in 15 of your buddies.

We are not here to 1v1 you, we are here to take your Keeps, towers and camps. Since they give us points (: If you want a 1v1 then run fight club, otherwise stop complaining because we are trying to focus on points as a server not individual accomplishments.

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nex.2450

Nex.2450

Fight club rescheduled to 9pm EST Mag Windmill

Dante Auditore – Maguuma
[SWäG] – Still Winning and Grinning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCfDCOPGnc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

I’m kitten lonely, someone come fight me

Bahhhhh, we need to organize these ahead of time.

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Miss this Tier I can’t roam around in solo or even in a group of 10. “About 10 DB capping a camp” “WELL, BETTER THROW 50 kittenING PEOPLE AT THEM” Fun stuff..

Also no one seems to want to fight club in this tier either. I’m jelly

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Miss this Tier I can’t roam around in solo or even in a group of 10. “About 10 DB capping a camp” “WELL, BETTER THROW 50 kittenING PEOPLE AT THEM” Fun stuff..

Nobody here will object if TG comes back to this tier ;D

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Put your manpants on and actualy fight a 1v1 instead of always calling in 15 of your buddies.

We are not here to 1v1 you, we are here to take your Keeps, towers and camps. Since they give us points (: If you want a 1v1 then run fight club, otherwise stop complaining because we are trying to focus on points as a server not individual accomplishments.

Lawl. I bet you think winning matters too, and score is a reflection of skill.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

It’s not all roses. Kaineng is losing quite a few NA bodies. What was a really, really good match on reset and weekend has become bleak.

I like Kaineng, but if their population stays at this level, then I would say don’t push yourselves to play longer to stay in t3, because you’d probably fit better in t4. WvW after all is 95% about population and coverage, so just roll with it.

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

It’s not all roses. Kaineng is losing quite a few NA bodies. What was a really, really good match on reset and weekend has become bleak.

I like Kaineng, but if their population stays at this level, then I would say don’t push yourselves to play longer to stay in t3, because you’d probably fit better in t4. WvW after all is 95% about population and coverage, so just roll with it.

But but but … but I like you guys!

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nex.2450

Nex.2450

Need more yak and kain for da fight klub

Dante Auditore – Maguuma
[SWäG] – Still Winning and Grinning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCfDCOPGnc

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

Lawl. I bet you think winning matters too, and score is a reflection of skill.

Did I say any of this? I’m stating if we want to 1v1 we will go to fight club. Kaineng needs to work hard to keep our score as we lost 85% coverage. We are a mature enough server and know if 1v1 is what we are looking for we party the other person or stand behind the windmill. Otherwise while roaming around trying to cap things, we care only about those keeps, towers, and camps not someone who wants to prove their individual skill. See us at fight clubs for that, stop getting your panties in a bunch

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: FlamingMook.8437

FlamingMook.8437

Darn necro napping under my bridge. Thanks to you I have a healthy distrust of all things skelk. Still fun fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Yaks, you’re going to need more than 10 golems

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Sorry, PYRO, no RE but we did have CNB, led by Sano the Great. Hope that worked too.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

Hey Mag how was that view from your spawn in YBBL for the last 2 hours?

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You think that fight was 2 hours?

in Match-ups

Caephire.5238

Sorry, PYRO, no RE but we did have CNB, led by Sano the Great. Hope that worked too.

His nickname is Might Stacker Sano! Get it right! :P

Commander Foxblaze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

Time flies when you’re getting your can kicked by YB! DEEEEERPPPP

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

It was a pretty outnumbered fight for about half of that, but I’m glad you had fun

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I don’t think YB has been kicking any can…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Albo.7605

Albo.7605

It was a pretty outnumbered fight for about half of that, but I’m glad you had fun

Errrr I was there the whole time; and, from what i recall, you guys nearly outnumbered us by double.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Therane.3846

Therane.3846

Than you want to be in EB, Boonprot. That’s where RE usually goes. Our “official” WvW time is coming up in the next hour.

Most of the good players and guilds on Maguuma avoid EB like the plague. That’s where our pubbies go.

Really?

You talk about leaving EB to the “pubbies” as if its menial work, as if it is a lost cause or unimportant. If it is a lost cause, it is because of people such as yourself. Our section in EB is as important as our land in our own BL.

How do ever expect our server to grow if you ignore the “pubbies”?

You are making your guild look bad.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Errrr I was there the whole time; and, from what i recall, you guys nearly outnumbered us by double.

Haha…sure. We’re not going to get anywhere by arguing this so believe what you want, unless one of you recorded it. The prelude to this was when you guys zerged us down when we were trebbing east keep below. Do you think we outnumbered you 2:1 there too?

Edit: By the way it was a good fight, but I don’t think you should be bragging about it or anything. I was annoyed because people reliably targeted me on my nukes, but I couldn’t talk on Mumble since I was on a video call at the same time. First time in awhile where I’ve seen people do that, yay coordination \o/

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Than you want to be in EB, Boonprot. That’s where RE usually goes. Our “official” WvW time is coming up in the next hour.

Most of the good players and guilds on Maguuma avoid EB like the plague. That’s where our pubbies go.

Really?

You talk about leaving EB to the “pubbies” as if its menial work, as if it is a lost cause or unimportant. If it is a lost cause, it is because of people such as yourself. Our section in EB is as important as our land in our own BL.

EB is where the players from small guilds and those who don’t WvW often go. It’s also where our karma train tends to live. I never said it wasn’t important, it’s actually quite the opposite. What I did say, however, is that a lot of the WvW guilds forego EB for the borderlands. Mostly because it’s easier to organize and coordinate guildies, and also because there’s less of a chance of getting a queue.

Also, my hat’s off to Duke who’s been doing a fantastic job commanding in EB today and yesterday.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Is this what happens when YB comes out on top for their first time the whole matchup? Do I really have to go to YB BL on reset tomorrow and DARP the whole borderland to smithereens with a 25 man DURP raid to put the forum warriors back in their place? Tune in tomorrow to find out I guess. Too bad I wasn’t there to witness YB doing something right for the first time in their lives !!

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

If only CNB had some way to stack toughness or vit they might last for more than a microsecond in an engagement.

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Really?

Mag has a different perspective to this than you i guess. Our borderland is our number 1 priority.

Eternal is filled with people who are not on our community mumble for different reasons and usually dont read chat. all they do is follow the icon and provide bodies.
when u are incapable to fill a map with a coordinated group because of queue, you leave it to its own fate and put your effort elsewhere.

We dont simply give it up but instead of concentrating enough force to hold SM, we would send more ppl to opposing BL instead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Therane.3846

Therane.3846

Really?

Mag has a different perspective to this than you i guess. Our borderland is our number 1 priority.

Eternal is filled with people who are not on our community mumble for different reasons and usually dont read chat. all they do is follow the icon and provide bodies.
when u are incapable to fill a map with a coordinated group because of queue, you leave it to its own fate and put your effort elsewhere.

We dont simply give it up but instead of concentrating enough force to hold SM, we would send more ppl to opposing BL instead.

The EB channel in the community mumble nearly always has the largest amount of users in the channel.

The rest of your arguments are not solid enough to argue against.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Really?

The EB channel in the community mumble nearly always has the largest amount of users in the channel.

That’s a pretty recent development and only through the concerted effort from a few people. Though most of the time the largest channel I see is the karma train channel…

Either way, for better or for worse, a lot of guilds don’t like EBG, but most of the time it still does fine. Dunno why we’re arguing about this. And a lot of us have noticed queues in the past few weeks in NA prime time, so getting guild groups is hard. And since it’s also the default map for many pubbies to go to, it’s better to allocate numbers to other maps. We often have problems overcommitting numbers as it is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Really?

That’s a pretty recent development and only through the concerted effort from a few people. Though most of the time the largest channel I see is the karma train channel…

Either way, for better or for worse, a lot of guilds don’t like EBG, but most of the time it still does fine. Dunno why we’re arguing about this. And a lot of us have noticed queues in the past few weeks in NA prime time, so getting guild groups is hard. And since it’s also the default map for many pubbies to go to, it’s better to allocate numbers to other maps. We often have problems overcommitting numbers as it is.

To add to this… there really aren’t many things accomplished in eternal. All of the towers are able to be trebbed from keeps safely, the camps are pretty easy to flip back, the keeps are nearly impossible to take. You basically fight over SM or hold your quadrant, and while spending 50-60 rams per night as a commander can be fun, it feels like a waste of time a lot, especially when things will go just fine with the current commanders and players who like EBG.

On borderlands, I feel like I can accomplish a lot more. I can get better open field fights (I like the terrain more), I can take keeps faster and more stealthily (there are rarely 40-50 man zergs on home defense 24/7 like there are in eternal), and it’s really not easy to get things done in borderlands without good communication. I feel like my guild communicates pretty well with other guilds (like DFND, ME, HDA, SM, D|ERP, etc), and that we wouldn’t really need to do that on eternal. Borderlands, I think, are made for organized groups, whereas eternal is just something fun you do when you’re alone/not with many people.

Just my 2 copper.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

If only CNB had some way to stack toughness or vit they might last for more than a microsecond in an engagement.

Well aww thanks for your concern? Actually this is something we are working on for our members. Regardless never been in a fight where we dropped right away, we are mostly taking on zergs much larger then our own (to train harder on coordination not numbers) and either we win or we take a large number of you down with us. Although yes we are working on toughness and Vitality for all of our core WvW members. Some people don’t realize you can get your damage from stacking might therefore when running in a zerg or larger group you should tank up, regardless of your class. Anyway we as a guild no we have work to do and we are using this time in T3 to train and become better with the small amount of members we have (: So any guilds who would like to GvG with us to help us train or any criticism for anyone who goes up against us is VERY much appreciated (: Honestly. Contact me anytime in game by mssg or whisper. (:

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Well I know CNB is working hard at improving, and I know Sano wiped more than once. I should note that he had maybe 30 at most and was still engaging the larger Mag group multiple times. I think he did very well with what he had.

CrSy/LaWz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Well aww thanks for your concern? Actually this is something we are working on for our members. Regardless never been in a fight where we dropped right away, we are mostly taking on zergs much larger then our own (to train harder on coordination not numbers) and either we win or we take a large number of you down with us. Although yes we are working on toughness and Vitality for all of our core WvW members. Some people don’t realize you can get your damage from stacking might therefore when running in a zerg or larger group you should tank up, regardless of your class. Anyway we as a guild no we have work to do and we are using this time in T3 to train and become better with the small amount of members we have (: So any guilds who would like to GvG with us to help us train or any criticism for anyone who goes up against us is VERY much appreciated (: Honestly. Contact me anytime in game by mssg or whisper. (:

I don’t really agree with full PvT in general. You want to have each role geared appropriately for what they’re going to be doing. I wouldn’t say any profession should be full glass (except for ele which can make it work), but full PvT is also a common mistake. Basically be as beefy as you need to perform your role without dying, so a front liner is going to prioritize different than a back line conditionmancer for example.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

That’s a pretty recent development and only through the concerted effort from a few people. Though most of the time the largest channel I see is the karma train channel.

Theres a…karma train channel now? EBG the most full channel? Times they are a changin’.

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

That’s a pretty recent development and only through the concerted effort from a few people. Though most of the time the largest channel I see is the karma train channel.

Theres a…karma train channel now? EBG the most full channel? Times they are a changin’.

You’re a bit behind. Just go back to TERA and play your animemancer

Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

You’ve been practicing those ice burns in front of the mirror haven’t you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

You wanna talk about spawn camping?

Okay, let’s talk about spawn camping:

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Mag #1 spawncamping server NA.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.2937

Titan.2937

Haha awesome spawn camp, but back to the important things… when is the next fight club?

Titan
[WäR] Maguuma

(edited by Titan.2937)

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Fight club anyone?

in Match-ups

Nyx Xox.3540

I don’t really agree with full PvT in general. You want to have each role geared appropriately for what they’re going to be doing. I wouldn’t say any profession should be full glass (except for ele which can make it work), but full PvT is also a common mistake. Basically be as beefy as you need to perform your role without dying, so a front liner is going to prioritize different than a back line conditionmancer for example.

Well I sort of agree with this. Like with my guardian for example. I’ve mixed it with PVT gear and knights (w/ tough focus). Because with a guardian 18k health is enough so I wanted more toughness then Vit therefore I mixed it up. Although even as a conditionmancer, PVT gear can be pulled off. The stacks of might you give a group would give them that condition damage as well. Although I cant say from personal experience because I have never played a condition build. DD ele work well with pure PVT though.

Its Nyx Yo
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Also this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3nGS_pNv3qw

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

JudgeD.5673

Well Mag only beat us by 12k. I’d say that was not a curbstomp. Kudos to all the KN cmmdrs who put in the hours to get this result. Now, we shall have to see what the new week brings I guess.

CrSy/LaWz