Maguuma is open

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kilo.2539

Kilo.2539

Mag is open for transfers. I’m starting to think Anet don’t care anymore. GG team.

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Wow

/15chars

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Was a thread earlier on it. Got closed and deleted of course.

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

BG still closed… The dream still dead.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

BG still closed… The dream still dead.

Psssssh… if it was BG being opened instead, this thread would already be 5 pages of epic whines. Just saying…

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Some speculated this was for WvW balance.

Then, what is balance?

Similar number of players among competing servers?

Similar playing hours?

Similar scores?

Could they all be balanced at the same time?

Some appear to agree that this could simply because the last re-linking did not generate enough transfers with many servers closed and the demand for the other open servers was too low.

Sometime we read as if we understand what is been told under an
Illusion of transparency,

and we participate as if we can affect the outcome under an Illusion of control.

What is been rebroadcasted?

Extra! Extra!

The No.1 Server is now open. Go there by transferring or opening a new account before it is closed.

Fire Water Air
FA

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

No more sinners on our good Christian server, please.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

In before anybody notices that it opened up because a bunch of players left the server, opening slots for others to jump in. Was it a WvW guild leaping elsewhere? Who knows…

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rambitshouse.8712

Rambitshouse.8712

In before anybody notices that it opened up because a bunch of players left the server, opening slots for others to jump in. Was it a WvW guild leaping elsewhere? Who knows…

Seems there’s a lot of scouting by T1 alts accounts in T3-4 from what I hear. Not sure if SOS is the new cool server to join, seems busier than usual for them.

Dtox

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

Since everything I posted was reported, let me post again as a player thats been on Mag since beta. First off, Mag has always had a monstrous NA, and right now we have a good EU and ok OCX depending on whos raiding, however we have less SEA then any server i’ve ever seen (seriously we were outmanned on all 4 maps during SEA, we don’t even have a single SEA guild) and that combined with being unlinked pushes our population to very high and not full.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Trust them, they know what they are doing!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

People need to stop confusing activity and population. Just because a server is winning does not mean it’s population is over the threshold. People need to stop looking at scores and assuming it tells the whole story.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

And just because a server is losing doesn’t mean it has no population. BG went into hibernation again. Never had so many BG players in EotM like this week.

A tier 1 server shouldn’t be opened and never get a link. Anet really needs to check their system of “activity measurement”.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

And just because a server is losing doesn’t mean it has no population. BG went into hibernation again. Never had so many BG players in EotM like this week.

A tier 1 server shouldn’t be opened and never get a link. Anet really needs to check their system of “activity measurement”.

umm, what? EotM has been completely dead all day on BG side, except for a few hours in the evening EST/PST. BG went into hibernation since xmas…too much eggnog i think.

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

umm, what? EotM has been completely dead all day on BG side, except for a few hours in the evening EST/PST. BG went into hibernation since xmas…too much eggnog i think.

Last week they won, that was on the back of playing from reset through the weekend and I think Wednesday they came out big. The rest of the week they backcapped while Mag was looking for fights and so ended up winning.

This week so far they have played 1 day on reset (Fri night and Sat) where they outblobbed Mag and TC and thats it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Mag is overpopulated, when you can run 70 man blob 24/7 that is overpopulated. That and Mag is known to have spies on the other servers against them and in their TS. Kind of sad, they blob and use spies?

Maguuma is open

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Mag is overpopulated, when you can run 70 man blob 24/7 that is overpopulated. That and Mag is known to have spies on the other servers against them and in their TS. Kind of sad, they blob and use spies?

Wait. BG cannot run 70man blobs 24/7?
This cannot continue! OPEN BLACKGATE!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing