Millers vs Dzagonur vs Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Well, so far i’ve seen more Gandara fighting and more Miller hiding in towers.

And it’s still kinda frustrating having a good fight and getting jumped by 20 more people. That’s why i’ll do most of my playing in the morning for the rest of the week.

And cheers to the TCHUU warrior that roams at the same time and who i meet every day. Next time i’ll try to bring some condi-remove ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

/sign @ Iavra
Do you remember the 20 millers defending their tower with ac against 5 of us……

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Millers Sound: Aurora Glade Mk II

The server(s) that used to be fun.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

(edited by Ragnar.4257)

in Match-ups

Posted by: mishina.5091

mishina.5091

I remember 30 MS in tower with 5 acs and 2 balistats against 10 of us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

TDA better be quiet
i just remember 2 nights ago 5tda teaming with 4 judge vs 2 bots +1 mya

TDA is the cause of all the blobbing, they have a really bad influence on us! /shakes fist

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

TDA better be quiet

TDA is the cause of all the blobbing, they have a really bad influence on us! /shakes fist

You married our king – that’s what caused the blob – its JDGE fault really

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

(edited by Xenn.3809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

TDA better be quiet

So we’re not allowed to play with JDGE and you are to play with mya? :p

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

you are not allowed to QQ about unfair numbers and praising smalscale
as it wasnt just 1 fight, but for hours the same story

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

compared to some of the millers groups steam-rolling their way around the map 9 people is a small group. And bots have tried to gank me with 3:1 odds on many occasions this week so i am not really sure what your issue is. If we were blobbing in the same way as mya do (they may run all as one guild with no randoms, but 30+ is a blob no matter if they all have the same guild tag) then I would understand but if you hit 9 people with 3 and die it’s your own fault for hitting them or not running sooner

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Oh, hai Idle /wave

I was that mesmer that duelled Osi and you at the start of this week. We never managed to end a duel without getting interrupted, though ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

no im talking about 3 guys challenging (obviously) with wave and bow a couple times and every single try ended in denieing the small fight but just roflstomping
and that for hours, and at the same time im reading this forum… its just…

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

no im talking about 3 guys challenging (obviously) with wave and bow a couple times and every single try ended in denieing the small fight but just roflstomping
and that for hours, and at the same time im reading this forum… its just…

Think the issue might be the team up we did on sunday?

I dont thinky jesus was complaining on numbers there , he was complaining about AC’s and siege and the tower , tda is not allowed to complain about numbers

Anyway im looking forward to fight you with some equal numbers …..
And if you actualy wanted i did post lf gvg at this mathcup thread…

Luv and hugs =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Oh, hai Idle /wave

I was that mesmer that duelled Osi and you at the start of this week. We never managed to end a duel without getting interrupted, though ^^

Hi! Yeah was a pretty dumb place for duels :P

I’m going away 2moz so won’t be able to meet up behind the windmill before reset, but if we come against each other again would be awesome to finish it XD

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

Cheers to Riot for some of the best fights we had in week’s , and the gvg as well <33

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Fights against Riot; Went okay
Fights against Mya; Went horrendously for us :P
That fight on NE Dzag… Words can not simply describe how much of a clusterkitten that was

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

This thread is funny.
3 man group giving out about 10 man group.
10 man group giving out about 30 man group.
We need some 30 man group to start kittening now.

Not our best performance ever tonight but a few good fights all the same.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Cannot apologise enough to Mya for the cluster-kitten at north bay. Wasn’t intentional I swear! Its just that you were the only thing to fight on the map (engaging 60 man DZ blob not really an option with 7 players) :<

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Awesome Portal actions from TFT and another one (sorry forgot the name) Thumps up to you! Some great fights, also some great 1v1 duels!
Greetz
Ega

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Awesome Portal actions from TFT and another one (sorry forgot the name) Thumps up to you! Some great fights, also some great 1v1 duels!
Greetz
Ega

Was INT and TFT, its great fun running with them you never quite know where you are going to end up when you press F but its probably a better place than in the middle of the angry melee train thats about to hit you. I joined up at the end of one of the Bay lord’s room fights on Gandara and that was epic enough for me despite it sounding like I’d missed quite a bit already. Where did all the Miller’s guilds go? At one point you capped bay back from us with Mya, Riot, Pony and Army all in the mix (kinda over kill but hey its better than having no one to fight) next thing you’d all vanished apart from some Army.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

(edited by Lord Jim.3971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Millers Sound: Aurora Glade Mk II

The server(s) that used to be fun.

we’re totally still fun!!! didn’t you see that picture I posted earlier in this thread?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

If we were blobbing in the same way as mya do (they may run all as one guild with no randoms, but 30+ is a blob no matter if they all have the same guild tag)

O wow that´s interesting. So in your logic a guild should not run together as a squad or maybe split in 6 x 5 man groups over 4 maps ? Please first think and then write.

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

If we were blobbing in the same way as mya do (they may run all as one guild with no randoms, but 30+ is a blob no matter if they all have the same guild tag)

O wow that´s interesting. So in your logic a guild should not run together as a squad or maybe split in 6 x 5 man groups over 4 maps ? Please first think and then write.

4 × 5 over 4 maps, the other two groups need to do PvE and be substitutes for when one of the active groups gets tired!

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Pah a 5 man group is still a blob to the solo guy who gets caught…. No, no a more extreme blob prevention strategy is needed.

You need to uninstall GW2, turn off your mobile, disconnect the electricity and sit quietly (no humming!) in the dark, that way there is no risk of you blobbing anything (unless the cat jumps on your lap and the chair starts to moan about a 2v1). Imagine how much more fun a blob free WvW would be if we all did this!

Warning

If the chair and/or cat does start talking to you cease your current course of blob prevention strategy immediately and consult a doctor/health care professional.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

(edited by Lord Jim.3971)

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Be grateful that it’s only 30 of them. When i was playing on miller, [Army] regularly fielded 80+ blobs taking t3 hills without any siege at all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

it’s been a boring week so far :<

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Any chance for you coming to our duel event later today?

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Actually, some big guilds have done that @ Gandara in the past, they divided a rather sizable guild group into 2 groups instead of just mindlessly steamrolling around and everyone had more fun, on both enemy and friendly side as there was no silly skill lag and blobbing. Please think first and then write.

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Where are these 80man blobs you guys speack highly off yaks looking for you. The only place we found anything that made half the team lagg out was SM … Love SM
Art if we run 20-30 how we roll can’t take on full sever otherwise))

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

YaK, YaK, …aah there was this one YaK thief that fought Nubu and me together with a JDGE thief. We killed the YaK about 3-4 times and the JDGE evaded us long enough until they finally managed to kill us (in my defense: i was kinda bored after 15min+ of fighting thieves ^^)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Thanks for the fun fights tonight. Especially FK, I bet you thought 5vs15 wasn’t possible!
cheers

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Teeheehee, so much fun.

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

cheers to Riot for fights tonite , and cheers to BNF for the event was fun!

even played bolaball!

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Yes, we blobbed tonight on EB. Ty for ya lootbags!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

XxX, Gandaras worst blobbers, we all know its true!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Sadly, i had to break off after ~50min since i don’t like playing in a storm…but maybe we will meet again (although i don’t really hope it, too much zergs ^^) in the future.

@Maskaganda: Tz, we wiped the GoN zerg 7vs20+ at the start of this week :P (I have to admit, we were near our spawn at the start so whoever was low could retreat safely…but that’s their fault for fighting there)

in Match-ups

mordran.4750

4 × 5 over 4 maps, the other two groups need to do PvE and be substitutes for when one of the active groups gets tired!

Awesome idea, but i would send the remaining two groups to the mists for SPvP so they can at least simulate small scale WvW

in Match-ups

mordran.4750

Actually, some big guilds have done that @ Gandara in the past, they divided a rather sizable guild group into 2 groups instead of just mindlessly steamrolling around and everyone had more fun, on both enemy and friendly side as there was no silly skill lag and blobbing. Please think first and then write.

Lol that´s really the most stupid strategy i´ve ever heard of. You guys are so obsessed of your ridiculous idea of how wvw works, please come back when you get your sense of realism back. Or better, please leave wvw and rent yourself a tpvp server, there you can do awesomz skillzfull smallz scale all dayz. hahaha, unbelievable you really made my day.

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Lol that´s really the most stupid strategy i´ve ever heard of. You guys are so obsessed of your ridiculous idea of how wvw works, please come back when you get your sense of realism back. Or better, please leave wvw and rent yourself a tpvp server, there you can do awesomz skillzfull smallz scale all dayz. hahaha, unbelievable you really made my day.

We all have tpvp servers, if they were fun we’d be doing that now wouldn’t we? It’s not a smart strategy points-wise, but it is a smart strategy when it comes to having fun, which is what one generally aims to do in a game. You know, play and have fun?

I’m pretty sure we generated only 5 PPT last night (when we needed a camp to get supplies to make goal posts), but we had an awesomely fun night last night and it definitely didn’t include any large groups. Thanks to Riot, Mya, BNF and Bots and any others I might have missed for the awesome times yesterday! Definitely one of the most memorable WvW nights for me xD

It takes two (or three) sides in any game to have fun and luckily some people on our opposing servers are providing that fun still in bucket loads

in Match-ups

Posted by: aegnosis.8037

aegnosis.8037

As One night Stand [ONS] We try to have good fights against QQ, Riot, Bots and Mya. Thanks to all those guilds. We usually get pwned but since we are new and learning guild those fights were very helpfull for us to organize us little bit more. I would mention Army too but they usually avoid fights

Thanks again for good fights.

Guardian of One Night Stand[ONS] Gandara. http://www.onsgw2.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

Great Respect to [ONS], you did not gave up and that is what count´s.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

Lolz thats the most stupid answer I’ve ever heard of. You are so obsessed with your ridiculous WvW points, please come back when you get your sense of fun back. Or better, please leave other people have fun and stop wearing a tinfoil hat so you can see that aside from our awesome skills (we won Bollaball, yay!) and your awesome strategy (one – stack moar ppl, two – refer to point 1) is game after all and fun is what counts all dayz. hahaha, unbelievable you really made my day.

Xenn [TDA]

(edited by Xenn.3809)

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Eh, mordran is such a cool guy, spams skill number 1 and doesn’t afraid of anything.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Hrhrhr , spams skill number 1 with skill delay pls.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

mordran.4750

Eh, mordran is such a cool guy, spams skill number 1 and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Pro Tip: don´t judge others by your own standards

in Match-ups

mordran.4750

Lolz thats the most stupid answer I’ve ever heard of. You are so obsessed with your ridiculous WvW points, please come back when you get your sense of fun back. Or better, please leave other people have fun and stop wearing a tinfoil hat so you can see that aside from our awesome skills (we won Bollaball, yay!) and your awesome strategy (one – stack moar ppl, two – refer to point 1) is game after all and fun is what counts all dayz. hahaha, unbelievable you really made my day.

Yeah weakening your own force by splitting up is a really clever idea bro. are all your buddies as smart as you are ? But i can understand that you are frustrated when i look at this matchup maybe you have better luck next time and you can win a few fights.

(edited by mordran.4750)

in Match-ups

Xenn.3809

Yeah weakening your own force by splitting up is a really clever idea bro. are all your buddies as smart as you are ?

Yes, we all silly, giddy and up for a laugh – sorry our intellect can’t match yours.

Sadly your high knowledge in war and strategy and has affected your capabilities of understanding fun, sarcasm and politeness; but I guess geniuses are a bit odd that way.

But i can understand that you are frustrated when i look at this matchup maybe you have better luck next time and you can win a few fights.

I’m sure you heard of Bait and bleed / divide and conquer in your war studies. Prime time has been fun and more or less balanced. Sadly the “put alarm early to play a game” wasn’t in our war room briefing – will remember next time I give a toss about points.

Xenn [TDA]

(edited by Xenn.3809)

in Match-ups

FrouFrou.4958

Pro Tip: don´t judge others by your own standards

Pro Tip: I am a JDGE, I can JDGE all day baby.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Almost no fights, but still so much fun we had yesterday.

Props to Mya for inventing this minigame
Forgot (as almost always) to record the 5v5 against Riot, was fun aswell.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

So our PoV. So much fun ^^

Btw i recorded some fights TDA v Riot but well only from the outside but contact me if you want the files.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

I’ve been late to the video showoff but here it is, our adventures in EB on July 24:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B8s1SYq3tg