Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unterkiefer.8372

Unterkiefer.8372

Never kill a quaggan, for that crime we will find you and destroy you!

;)

Attachments:

Lem Semmel [SF]

Sorry for shattering your illusions

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Lame fight in hills tonight, cant say anything else about it.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

Monsterfarm in SM, TY for all the bags and sry for the repaircosts…not!!! But im impressed that you dont give up

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leviathan.8029

Leviathan.8029

Props for GD tonight on MS border.

Had some amazing fights all evening.
We won some, we lost some. I’ve had a lot of fun, even though being outnumbered (was a nice challenge)
Tonight, you guys offered us exactly what we wanted when we transferred back to EU, so thank you.

I’d love to fight you on even numbers any time soon, because you have some very skilled players and I would love to see the outcome of those fights.

Too bad we lost a lot of players due to the log-in servers and RL stuff, so we had to call it a night.

We need more fights like this to get back to our old level!

~Tiff

Tiffin [IRON] Gunnar’s Hold
Elementalist / Guardian

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aracknoid.2538

Aracknoid.2538

We won some, we lost some. I’ve had a lot of fun, even though being outnumbered (was a nice challenge)
Tonight, you guys offered us exactly what we wanted when we transferred back to EU, so thank you.

I’d love to fight you on even numbers any time soon, because you have some very skilled players and I would love to see the outcome of those fights.

Too bad we lost a lot of players due to the log-in servers and RL stuff, so we had to call it a night.

~Tiff

“elevator music”

Attachments:

Good Old Days [GD]

(edited by Aracknoid.2538)

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Leviathan.8029

Hehe, not gonna deny that we teamed up with GRTS and TEO on that fight (and inside hills shortly after that).
I hope you are not going to deny that you teamed up (more than those two fights). If you are, remind me to make screenshots as well next time

19:24 (GMT+1 I assume), that’s before most of our fights happened. Anyways, nice to know the size of your guild. Brings down some questions I’ve seen popping up in teamchat today

The most people we had online this evening was 29, of which some are still on SoR preparing for the transfer

Anyways, I had fun.. that’s what matters for me

Elementalist / Guardian

(edited by Leviathan.8029)

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Aracknoid.2538

Hehe, not gonna deny that we teamed up with GRTS and TEO on that fight (and inside hills shortly after that).
I hope you are not going to deny that you teamed up (more than those two fights). If you are, remind me to make screenshots as well next time

We had no more than 29 people on all night, off which some are still on SoR.

Anyways, I had fun.. that’s what matters for me

our peak numbers were 22 or 23, not completly sure

but its quite barefaced to tell us we outnumbered IRON, not sure if this is possible :p

Good Old Days [GD]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Leviathan.8029

Trust me, it’s possible

I never tried to say it was solely GD who outnumbered us, if you took it that way, I apologize.

Anyways, I did not come to the forums to start an argument about numbers. I’ve seen plenty of those in the past and I think it’s a silly argument.

I came to the forums, something I rarely do, to compliment a guild (and it’s allies) on the fights we had this evening. So again, my compliments.

I hope we will have fights like this more often.
~Tiff

Elementalist / Guardian

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

~Tiff

“elevator music”

Hey, you copied my Staff Ele build!

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

Sooooooo…. what’s up with that SLAY+TEO+MM megablob in EB? Do GH have queues even during night time now? Lol, you don’t even have to place rams now, just pvd t3 towers takes 1 minute to you.
And then you call us blobbers.

I’m perfectly fine with it, just stop complaning about us blobbing because your train is 1km long and is on par with ours.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Sooooooo…. what’s up with that SLAY+TEO+MM megablob in EB? Do GH have queues even during night time now? Lol, you don’t even have to place rams now, just pvd t3 towers takes 1 minute to you.

I’m perfectly fine with it, just stop complaning about us blobbing because your train is 1km long and is on par with ours.

I hope this is not an Abbablob posting about us ‘blobbing’. No… can’t be…?

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

(edited by Flamey.1430)

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coronus.4693

Coronus.4693

Punts shifty around the map

Go to bread Shifty!

lol!

Shifty Magmatron
Elementalist on Gandara

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: alwaysbluffme.6890

alwaysbluffme.6890

Blobadon complaining about beeing blobed…epic

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

So is this a bug, an exploit or perhaps both? Whatever it is it does not look like it should happen.

Attachments:

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

So is this a bug, an exploit or perhaps both? Whatever it is it does not look like it should happen.

Not a bug or exploit its just placing a cata on the ground at that spot

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Seems like all old gunnars players are returning to the Hold.
see so many players returning who were present day one..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: fakdisdude.3178

fakdisdude.3178

I hope this is not an Abbablob posting about us ‘blobbing’. No… can’t be…?

LoL Flamey, yeah i guess “Blobaddons” are complaning about being blobed last night.=D
There was nothing they could do =(

Bonwor Hategiver – Charr Warrior
Bonwor Jr –Human Thief
[SLAY] The Soul Slayers – 162k Kills, and counting.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

But there is no ground there. I doubt this was intended by Anet.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

Its been there since day 1, and more likely than not it is intended by anet hence the breakable wg, I have a bigger doubt if anet intended the wg to be broken once you are INSIDE the keep.

On the other hand its easy to spot anyway, once you see bay contested its just usual procedure to check all gate and walls and bay wg is even easier to see than hills cata spot.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Ahahahah, almost fell of my chair… Gawd, i missed EU… Fyi we didn’t have any queue to EB, we had 40 on TS and if you are from blobaddons… Just, lol…

On a side note, Thank you to Gunnar’s Hold guilds/community for the warm welcome on the server, it felt really good

Peace & Respect
Slay is back in business!!

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Never kill a quaggan, for that crime we will find you and destroy you!

;)

ahaha, I’m that charr with twilight. Hello I’m Evil With Fur, from GH… and I hate quaggan with a passion.
if you guys where dolyaks you might get free pass anywhere (dont take my word for it). You guys can find me in the northen part of the home borderland map almost 90% of the time. Also saving this picture, never seen myself trough someone elses screen

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

hey slay! good to see ya again flamey <3

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

That cata must have surely been placed by the plague AM, who not only relies on blobbing to win, they also uses exploits and zoom hacks and pass through walls and spies and…

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

That cata must have surely been placed by the plague AM, who not only relies on blobbing to win, they also uses exploits and zoom hacks and pass through walls and spies and…

Ahh the old sarcasm trick, I get it =)
It happens to be that this AVA guild was the same one that tried to bug it’s way into woodhaven. But I suspect you will have quite the sarcastic reply to defend this.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Zord.6130

It happens to be that this AVA guild was the same one that tried to bug it’s way into woodhaven. But I suspect you will have quite the sarcastic reply to defend this.

Attachments:

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Ahahah! You never cease to amaze me

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

Thank you to WBC for the GvG tonight

dF

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Nice and chilling eve with good and respectfull fights (both Gunnars and Abas)

But best ever was the live-musicbot! Thx Pünktchen, kittening awesome musician “thumbs up”

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Nice fights with the Hammer/Axe+Shield Warrior from Apox (rank: Recruit) in the new arena! Those fights were really a blast!

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Just wana thank everyone that joinned slay open raid and that follow me for kitten was of great fun even that failled omega rush on AM eb keep was really fun, just to open the inner gate and see like 70+ AM infront of our 25man group, waiting for us c u tomorow for some more fights.
P.S. You just set the new record of using 1500 supplies in under 5mins hehe

Peace & Respect

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

There is no need to defend this. It’s a known bug that people get dragged through the doors of certain towers, woodhaven (the northwest tower on the blue bl) is among them. Last week that happened to a couple of Gandara players on our own borderland too. Their “small and dedicated group” outnumbered our defensive “blob” (which was not even there) 2:1 so i seriously doubt that it was intentional.

The difference is, that we don’t run to the forums to call every player a cheater who encounters a bug in this game.

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thareen.5471

Thareen.5471

Moin!

First off: The Cata position on the bay is legit.
Following the statements of Anet or reading the comments of the officials in the forums helps a lot.
The speed-jumping around the Pillar on that same position that got fixed about a year ago, shortly after it was first discovered. The Cata position was also known then (even longer) and did not get fixed. 1+1=?

Second: The tower bug is also known. If someone get bugged through that door there are two options: Run up the stairs and jump out or stay and exploit away.
If i see someone with this, i usually wait with the report until i see how he/she reacts.
That is the normal procedere for most players.

Calling everyone a buguser or exploiter does not help.
If you are not sure, if something is a bug or exploit just ask or look it up.

Back to buisness:
For the Gunnars who think that Millers and AM have teamed up… you really should look up the german forums more often when we play against each other.
We are archenemies. Why? Read it up or ask someone who knows. I´m not a history teacher!
Just kidding, if you are really interested why we usually ignore the third party when we are matched up you can ask almost anyone on both servers. Its not a secret. But get ready for a very long story.
Just one word as a hint: [Army]

@Botinhas.
Thanks for the fight you mentioned, was a lot of fun for us too.
I love arrowcarts and the loot after
Btw we were only about 50 at that time and that was only because of a event that got interrupted by your attack.

What kind of event had you yesterday at 4am gmt+1 on eb?
Got overrun by a 75-80 gunnar freight train while roaming.
That thing was almost a mile long^^

P.s. i just had to explain to a gunnar mesmer who hided in they´re ex-garrison after we took it and got detected a few minutes later and almost got away alive, that a /bow emote is not rude. Its a sign of respect for at least trying or giving a good fight.
I respect my enemies. Especially those who are giving me a good fight, or do some crazy maneuvre
That i have to explain something fundamental like this almost shatters my hope in humanity.
So if you see a red clothed AM mesmer with Junk or HDD guild tag that does that kind of emote after winning a fight, thats probably me then showing my respect^^

(edited by Thareen.5471)

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

and as i know from thareen from the german Forum they had troubles when dueling and smallscaling with larger groups interrupting them. would be nice if those fights would be respected, too. lets give blobadon at least the chance to become roamadon. i personally would like to see that.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

and as i know from thareen from the german Forum they had troubles when dueling and smallscaling with larger groups interrupting them. would be nice if those fights would be respected, too. lets give blobadon at least the chance to become roamadon. i personally would like to see that.

So it was you! The thief that decided ganking a lonely asura ele in a supply camp while I was alt tabbed setting the music on my stream up would be a fun idea! I know it took long to kill you, staff ele is not the most effective duelist but you completely deserved it. And the fact that from then on you followed us around and tried to get rid of me while we were combating the INC+IRON+WBC wake-up-train was funny. Unload: 1k unload: 1k unload: 1k.
I hope we can still be friends. :P
And thanks to WBC for the GvG, love you guys. <3

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

I also want to say massive respect to abbadons mouth players in the gvg arena last night.

No one from your server interrupted our gvg and were very kind and disciplined.
It’s a shame it couldn’t be replicated on both GH and millers and that we had to move to windmill spot

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

apart from that necro at the start of round 2 that put a mark right on all of us

Roleplayer.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Aracknoid.2538

and the [kaA] mesmer who pulled off ppl from the top platforms 5 or 6 times, aswell during the fights

Good Old Days [GD]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chabo.7498

Chabo.7498

First night of Obsidian Arena, trolls would have checked out the new content on the first hour of patch what were you guys expecting lol.

Roaming/Raid Mesmer

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juksy.5281

Juksy.5281

Thanks to everyone that joined me on EB yesterday once again for nightcapping, isnt it pretty?

Attachments:

[TaG] Juksie
Commander and Raid Leader
Mains: Engi, Warrior and Ele

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

and the [kaA] mesmer who pulled off ppl from the top platforms 5 or 6 times, aswell during the fights

and the GD guild that portal bombed GH spectators platform

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

hey dannyk,
sry didnt know it was all the same person. it wasnt a hunt on u or something. in the camp.. well i was waiting and tried to get a stack first ^^. but noticed u are good on staff and i usually dont play dp against other players, take it just for camps. but well as the other ele joined i lost this one stack again in that Moment everything was ok, no rage mode or so ;o) and unload is btw 4-5k and everything else pp got makes no sense on ele. but u can write anet and say to them pp is kittenty, give thiefs better dmg skills on pp, i would be thankfull ;o)

hf

(edited by shinta.8906)

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Congratz to AM’s cap on GH hills, next time try to do it without a glitching mesmer

Cheers

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

Any Gunnar’s Hold guild there which wants to join Miller bl? GD is bored NOW
Sparring? Anyone? :S

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaraLeFay.1407

SaraLeFay.1407

Thank you dF for the great GvG last night, we really enjoyed it! Love you guys <3 And WBC is starting the guildraid at Miller’s right now, be there or be square!

Morrigan – Guardian
ReRolled [Re]
Gunnar’s Hold

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

Unfortunately we already left Miller bl and made room for a new guild coming from Vizunah.
Xxx X Roxxorz Xxx X or something like that. have fun

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

(edited by suprNovae.5410)

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

Thanks [Mya] for GvG.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

score between inc and mya?

Roleplayer.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Thank you AM for trolling in the new Arena. I loved killing your troll GS/Mace+Shield Warrior and that 30 30 10 0 0 pure zerk thief.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Itchy.6340

Itchy.6340

Thx INC for the niiice Sparring ! rlly good work from ya was hard to for us, to change somthing with 22 player online ^^

[Mya]Menelya – Guild / Raid – Lead
Gandara

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thareen.5471

Thareen.5471

About that trolling.
I was standing besides a Miller mesmer on the platform in the JP to port our people up, until a Gunnar ele showed up and kicked us both from the platform.
Grow up! When you want to roam go to the arena or on the other maps.
In the JP i would never attack an other player. Self defense is another Story.

I really think the selfcensored Trolls in the Arena were just curious PvE´Players or some selfcensored with no sense of honour or no sence of a social life at all.

There were Trolls from all three servers involved.
But in this case we can actually work together and gank them. Or explain to them that this behaviour is unwanted and will not be tolerated.
Do not actively help a troll. Let him/her die slowly and smile about it.
Maybe that will give them a bit of an education they seemed missing from home.