Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Alamoo! Sparta!!
Nice and epic Hill-Fight last eve/night! Was kittening awesome fun kicking this enourmouse Roamadon-Blob out – did ya call the EB-Crew, ABa´s? Call them to get wiped? (just kidding, keep cool )

Q: to INC and CROW: Did ya do movement training or roaming in hills yard between inner and outer-ring? Was funny to watch – and tbh, some guys fell into the trap^^

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

About that trolling.
I was standing besides a Miller mesmer on the platform in the JP to port our people up, until a Gunnar ele showed up and kicked us both from the platform.
Grow up! When you want to roam go to the arena or on the other maps.
In the JP i would never attack an other player. Self defense is another Story.

I really think the selfcensored Trolls in the Arena were just curious PvE´Players or some selfcensored with no sense of honour or no sence of a social life at all.

There were Trolls from all three servers involved.
But in this case we can actually work together and gank them. Or explain to them that this behaviour is unwanted and will not be tolerated.
Do not actively help a troll. Let him/her die slowly and smile about it.
Maybe that will give them a bit of an education they seemed missing from home.

Funny you should say that. Last time I went to JP I had to take care of 2 Abba mesmers who were camping a knockdown spot. It’s a PvP environment after all but if someone really just wants to get the chest they can use the invisibility fountains or just /wave to show friendliness.
Also Messyi sorry for not replying on my stream but saw your message 3 hours after raid ended. And yeah. You brought a little too many :P

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Alamoo! Sparta!!
Nice and epic Hill-Fight last eve/night! Was kittening awesome fun kicking this enourmouse Roamadon-Blob out – did ya call the EB-Crew, ABa´s? Call them to get wiped? (just kidding, keep cool )

Q: to INC and CROW: Did ya do movement training or roaming in hills yard between inner and outer-ring? Was funny to watch – and tbh, some guys fell into the trap^^

You really done good job preparing for prime time, the amount of siege was epic, when we took down outter on wg, I was suprised to see 5-6(?) superior arrow carts in a line :O We took a little advantage of AM being on bay and hit together with INC on Hills, but getting into inner was too hard for us, so we left it and waited for AM to break for us so we can kill them after Didin’t go as planned…^^ but we tried

And to [ROX] guild, you got numbers but you also hit strong

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Had a nice fight against a mesmer of your crew at the sentry between our garri and bay – meh, I was mostly riding on the edge to downstae, but was fun until some Gunnars, which are generally absolutely respectfulf “thumbs up”, inced the fight

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thareen.5471

Thareen.5471

@ DanyK
You did read the Part about that one Mesmer was from Miller and the other one was me? So it was not us
And i am providing portals for those players unable to jump themselves. Not for the lazy ones.

P.s. /wave does not work most of the time. No manners nowadays.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

@ DanyK
You did read the Part about that one Mesmer was from Miller and the other one was me? So it was not us
And i am providing portals for those players unable to jump themselves. Not for the lazy ones.

P.s. /wave does not work most of the time. No manners nowadays.

Sometimes it does, few AM were in our BL puzzle tuesday and after a friendly wave we let them on their way and even showed how the puzzle worked.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Hi,

Just wondering if IRON would like their iron back from Waha?

I can try make contact with him if you like. What with IRON leaving sor (I’m sure it’s not because ZDs on BG are a lot better) and going to silver league (morale booster I hope) I thought you might feel better if I got your iron back. It’s worth a lot more nowadays because of the ascended update, just a fyi.

Anyways let me know, I’ll do my best.

PS. Sorry Seasons didn’t work out for you, many people were sad to see you go. You were always considered one of the better PvF guilds, if nothing else.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Hi,

I can try make contact with him if you like. What with IRON leaving sor (I’m sure it’s not because ZDs on BG are a lot better) and going to silver league (morale booster I hope) I thought you might feel better if I got your iron back. It’s worth a lot more nowadays because of the ascended update, just a fyi.

PS. Sorry Seasons didn’t work out for you, many people were sad to see you go. You were always considered one of the better PvF guilds, if nothing else.

This your thread? No? Jog on then…

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

Hi,

Shoo! Dun’t you have to facerub a gate or siege up a sentry? I am sure the people from BG are not pleased with you. Your time spended here, shouldve been spended on stimulating BG PPT or farming gold to pay more EU guilds.

Dunt be a scrub!

Never stop improving!

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: ikiturso.4026

ikiturso.4026

Great matchup! Thanx to germans for not teamin up vs gh!

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thareen.5471

Thareen.5471

@ikiturso, do not worry. That will never happen. Especially not AM with MS

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

ger server never team up. they fight eachother before everyone else. period.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

Thanks [GD] for GvG, really heavy stuff.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

score?

Roleplayer.

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Thanks Abbadon guilds tonight on Miller’s border and MS pugs for fights on their border. First golem charge was planned while we had outmanned buff, I don’t think we would take Hills without AM not interfeering, we had to use golems because MS you’re awesome in defending.

Nice matchup overall, close fight in PPT between us and Millers, and Millers guilds overall really made this fun week, can’t wait for next one.!

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandman.4192

Sandman.4192

Saying hey to my old guild buddies of SLAY.
To bad i can’t fight you guys anymore or drop a ballista on your corpsus
Hope you guys are having fun on GH
Goodluck to all of you.

[SLAY] The Soul Slayers!! FSP EU
Prepare To Die!! Never Stop Fighting!!

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Thank you all the roamers out there for a truly wonderful week. I have had a lot of very fun small scale fights with one or two stand out duals.
Hope to see both ms and am again in the future.
Cheers and gl next match up

~Dei

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

score?

5-1 for [GD]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Goodluck to all of you.

Yooo dutch you can’t fight aggainst us, but we’re expecting to see you fighting with us soon and i’ll even drop alpha when you rally the enemy xD
We’ve been having loads of fun, some good fights, some bad ones too, but the guilds/comunity here welcomed us with open arms

HF & GL to u2 m8
Peace & Respect

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Goodluck to all of you.

Hey Dutch!

We miss you! Say hi to the guys from us will you?
<3

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: SaraLeFay.1407

SaraLeFay.1407

Thanks GD for the GvG yesterday, we learned a lot And a shout-out to all the guilds we’ve faced this week, we’ve had some really good fights! Looking forward to this coming week Miller’s

Morrigan – Guardian
ReRolled [Re]
Gunnar’s Hold

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

Thank you [WBC] and [INC] for the GvGs.

GvG vs [WBC]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB8ZjbZ6Ikg

GvG vs [INC] coming soon

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seuche.4809

Seuche.4809

Bloody Baal – Disturbed Squad [DISS]
Riverside
WvW Rank 3000+

Millers vs Gunnar vs Aba

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Boring.

[DOOM]? 1000 man blob all in one guild? That’s not necessary!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.