NA T8 Matchup 5/10/13: HoD, FC, ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Got Quaggan tonics. Went as a Quaggan group in EB. We got to have a lot of fun. Shoutout to Jo-whatsit (I am sorry I am horrible with names) and the other ET who was chill enough to just goof around with us. We were trying to make it to the ET spawn point to party but couldn’t make it. Maybe another night!

i was part of something similar a few days ago… about 8-10 ETs grabbed a few knave tonics from the TP and ran off to HoD’s Garrison water gate. our original intention was to make mischief, but it ended up with a big ol dance party with some HoD peoples… followed by some dueling.

was fun. supposedly the commander of the moment got a screenshot of all of us knaves kneeling in a semi-circle around her. XD

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Got Quaggan tonics. Went as a Quaggan group in EB. We got to have a lot of fun. Shoutout to Jo-whatsit (I am sorry I am horrible with names) and the other ET who was chill enough to just goof around with us. We were trying to make it to the ET spawn point to party but couldn’t make it. Maybe another night!

i was part of something similar a few days ago… about 8-10 ETs grabbed a few knave tonics from the TP and ran off to HoD’s Garrison water gate. our original intention was to make mischief, but it ended up with a big ol dance party with some HoD peoples… followed by some dueling.

was fun. supposedly the commander of the moment got a screenshot of all of us knaves kneeling in a semi-circle around her. XD

Nice! I love doing stuff like this. Maybe next Thu I’ll bring some tonic and try cartoon combat.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Score update please?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Kay.5416

Score update as you request.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Nice! I love doing stuff like this. Maybe next Thu I’ll bring some tonic and try cartoon combat.

yeah, sometimes just being a little silly is where it’s at

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyspar.6103

Nyspar.6103

If anyone wants to 1v1 duel in WvW, shoot me a PM

[DnT] TargNyspar
Targaryen / Nymaria / Dwagonfire / Dwagonhunter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Score Update Anyone?

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Nice close matchup. Its been pretty hectic in our BL. There was a point last night where we edged out FC by a single point. Hope the rest of the week lives up to it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Out of curiosity, what do people from FC, ET call the general population of their own servers?

For example, I’ve taken to calling my server’s players “Hengemites” (Pronounced hen-ja-mites).

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Match-ups

Kay.5416

We’re pretty uniformly Fergs. I don’t recall any other names used.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bdarg.6293

Bdarg.6293

Score Update.
12:15 am EST

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

If anyone wants to 1v1 duel in WvW, shoot me a PM

Ill take you up on that. I’m always looking for duels or small scale.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

It’s not really fair for mesmers to duel

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Then we can dance /play muzak

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Out of curiosity, what do people from FC, ET call the general population of their own servers?

For example, I’ve taken to calling my server’s players “Hengemites” (Pronounced hen-ja-mites).

Someone mentioned HoDgoblins in one of our threads, but I usually just say “hoddies” in voice chat. I call the FC folks “the fergs,” (sometimes Fergzerg) and usually just “ET” for the… um… ET people.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

Yeah ET is known as the ET.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyphel.3659

Cyphel.3659

Yeah ET is known as the ET.

Aliens?

ETtins? lol

Nothing is as fun to say as Ferg Zerg tho!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Yah.. “ferg zerg” is just fun to say.. not so much to face.. but still fun to say.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vahnz.9742

Vahnz.9742

ET and FC were doing great last night, kept us on our toes. Every time we went after one to keep them out of SM the other would hit a wall and get in lol. I love when the fight is balanced like that it makes for a great time in EB.

in Match-ups

I like how we’re settling into a nice routine. We’re going to be a nice married threesome for a long time.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bdarg.6293

Bdarg.6293

Score & map update 12:00 pm EST

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I like how we’re settling into a nice routine. We’re going to be a nice married threesome for a long time.

Of course, and HoD’s the Family Mistress.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDesertWolf.6724

TheDesertWolf.6724

Hey Eredon Terrace and Fergs should just marry each other.
that way you can crawl on the bottom together, or hell maybe you’ll get somewhere!

Gregor The Mountain
typical Hodgoblin with a big hammer

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

that way you can crawl on the bottom together, or hell maybe you’ll get somewhere!

And there went our polite little thread, and all its funny in-jokes. Now, with that said –
Haterade supply just came in, or somethin’?

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways.

I’m goin’ on a roadtrip, so I’ll be gone for a few days. Keep my seat warm, won’t you?

Score Update for the road:

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

Honestly just petition the realms to merge. your hostilities to one another are so rare, honestly this is the first takeover of ET by Ferg i’ve seen. you have grown too comfortable with each other. it’s time to break up or go facebook official.

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

Right. ’Cause we never attack ET, or them us. You may wish to see a Doctor about those delusions, man.

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

I don’t dislike ET but c’mon you’re not suppose to kick your buddies who are stuck in the same boat as you.

maybe HoD should merge with NSP and GoM since they miss each other so much

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

Right. ’Cause we never attack ET, or them us. You may wish to see a Doctor about those delusions, man.

trying to put words in my mouth when it’s written right there. i said Rare, give up the ruse.

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

I don’t dislike ET but c’mon you’re not suppose to kick your buddies who are stuck in the same boat as you.

maybe HoD should merge with NSP and GoM since they miss each other so much

THIS, Right here! is the logic! THAT is why you are stuck here. because you choose to squabble in stead of Crushing each other. you have slap fight while the other world is crushing you, then you get mad and turn forces against them. leaving you both with a mediocre score.

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

Note: i am by no means a key player in my realm, there are many people much bigger than me, i’m just calling it how i see it.

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

Advent.6193

trying to put words in my mouth when it’s written right there. i said Rare, give up the ruse.

It’s sarcasm. Trust me, there’ve been ET folk who say the same bleeding thing about us and HoD. It’s just tiresome, tbh. Fact is, we’re all trying to be Green, and will attack anyone what ain’t from our side.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Just thought you guys should see how intense our current matchup is in T7. absolutely no room for downtime here!

Attachments:

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

^I don’t, I’d rather have my own tier scores in here and if I wish to care about T7s score, I would venture into their thread to have a peek…

@desert wolf – How much irony would you be able to fit in 1 post?

I miss having tough zergs to solo, hod become tougher yeah? You made me bored

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

“The Ferg Zerg”.. that reminds me of those times when Devona’s Rest players called us Zerguson’s Crossing (Generally in some ironic retaliation to everyone on the forums complaining about the superior numbers they yielded.)

Note: i am by no means a key player in my realm, there are many people much bigger than me, i’m just calling it how i see it.

I hear people see things quite differently when they’re high on Super adventure box shrooms.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

^I don’t, I’d rather have my own tier scores in here and if I wish to care about T7s score, I would venture into their thread to have a peek…

@desert wolf – How much irony would you be able to fit in 1 post?

I miss having tough zergs to solo, hod become tougher yeah? You made me bored

Red Dragon sees Yellow Wolf then, Garage Door flies out of Purple Rainbow.

but it was all General Motors Company’s fault.

have a good orange.

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Female Sub-Zero?

I thought this was pretty COOL. Maybe you guys would too.

LOL see what I did thre?

Great match thus far guys. Havin’ a blast!

Attachments:

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

@Da Sonic – You’ll be missed!

@Bllade – Very hot armor set. I’m very envious. I may have to replicate your look for my ranger.

@TheDesertWolf – I think you’re new here. I’m sure you’ll figure out how things stand soon.

@FC in general – Great job this week. I love how you guys have stepped it up this week. Keep it up!

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moxx.7236

Moxx.7236

Lmao yeah it was fun, keep doin’ what you’re doin MAV ^^
~ The other ET

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

HoD saying ET and FC are 2v1 on they? That’s not new either… GoM said the same thing while they were here…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

HoD saying ET and FC are 2v1 on they? That’s not new either… GoM said the same thing while they were here…

Isn’t that weird…

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

not to call anyone in particular out but, the Henge Generals aren’t exactly making great decisions to combat this. “Lets look at the field, Fergs dominating our BL and the EB, okay lets invade ET, that should get the Fergs to spread their forces for sure”!

This happens 90% of the time.

grammatical edit

Gregor The Mountain

(edited by TheDesertWolf.6724)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Female Sub-Zero?

LOL see what I did thre?

Why did I ever let you into my guild? facepalm

Also, I don’t know who DesertWolf is, which, I suppose, means he doesn’t matter that much, so just let him be~

We’re doing just fine, and no, there are no conspiracy theories here. We EXPECT to get double-teamed by ET and FC, but that’s what happens when you’re not only green but also first. This just reminds me of last week when ET could do nothing but QQ about how apparently we were allied with FC, etc etc.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

Female Sub-Zero?

LOL see what I did thre?

Why did I ever let you into my guild? facepalm

Also, I don’t know who DesertWolf is, which, I suppose, means he doesn’t matter that much, so just let him be~

We’re doing just fine, and no, there are no conspiracy theories here. We EXPECT to get double-teamed by ET and FC, but that’s what happens when you’re not only green but also first. This just reminds me of last week when ET could do nothing but QQ about how apparently we were allied with FC, etc etc.

I stated that i was in no way a key player on the Henge, and simply stating what i see is happening. so kindly go F yourself

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

This just reminds me of last week when ET could do nothing but QQ about how apparently we were allied with FC, etc etc.

There will always be someone that QQs about something. That person doesn’t represent ET. Most of us have are having a lot of fun without any QQ.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

You must be new here, allow me to provide you a heads up, we have been in the bottom tier together long before you or HoD showed up.

We are more like siblings at this point, we have our petty spats, but in the end, we are stuck together.

in Match-ups

TheDesertWolf.6724

You must be new here, allow me to provide you a heads up, we have been in the bottom tier together long before you or HoD showed up.

We are more like siblings at this point, we have our petty spats, but in the end, we are stuck together.

then die together.

Gregor The Mountain

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

then die together.

Meh. we very well might, but in the mean time, it;s pretty clear that we plan to have some fun killing you all in the process.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

then die together.

Meh. we very well might, but in the mean time, it;s pretty clear that we plan to have some fun killing you all in the process.

What is gonna be more ashamed is when we kick your both kitten together then u will have something to cry

HOD Comander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Gives a whole new meaning to double teaming when guild [BS] from ET insist on not capping anything in our BL in order to solely defend FC camps and towers. ET, don’t you want to come in 2nd?

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com