NA T8 Matchup 5/10/13: HoD, FC, ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Yo Henge of Denravi! We of Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace still waiting on that domination you promised us.

Where is it? Oh what, did you forget all that crap talk? Well I remember.

Here, let’s refresh your memory with some forum screenshots.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Whoa someone made this dude mad enough to link like 50 screenshots of forum posts. I don’t know which HoD forum warriors pulled off this astounding feat but you have my respect!

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Whoa someone made this dude mad enough to link like 50 screenshots of forum posts. I don’t know which HoD forum warriors pulled off this astounding feat but you have my respect!

Mad? If I was angry about it, I would of included three times as much content from the countless other threads we battled in. Besides, a lot of the HoDomination hype was from completely different servers, so no biggie.

Still, gotta call out people on their promises.

While I’m at it though, shout-out for Moobs, Ungood, Katz, Ynot, Rikkity, Manoa and even FilthyRat and the countless individuals who worked hard in the forums to get tier 8 the attention it so deserved.

Things have turned out well, I must say.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rattlehead.1476

Rattlehead.1476

Mad? If I was angry about it, I would of included three times as much content from the countless other threads we battled in. Besides, a lot of the HoDomination hype was from completely different servers, so no biggie.

Still, gotta call out people on their promises.

While I’m at it though, shout-out for Moobs, Ungood, Katz, Ynot, Rikkity, Manoa and even FilthyRat and the countless individuals who worked hard in the forums to get tier 8 the attention it so deserved.

Things have turned out well, I must say.

Funnily enough nugget and myself were just thinking back to a lot of those comments you retrieved only earlier today, I mean it sure looks like t7 stomped SF back to t8 right?

Jadeikins: Friendly neighbourhood Thief
Lady Nikh: The Goddess of Victory ^_^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

I really don’t intend to rub salt in HoD wounds here, but I’m actually glad the situation is like it is now. There were so many hounds barking at our T8 threads and tbh SF even did not have such a jolly time when they first arrived. They got a good influx just before the free transfer timer ran out… GoM proved their worth but now they are gaining the upper hand in T7 so I imagine that they deserved winning T8 but it was certainly not a stomping or a walk in the park for them.

All those T8 threads (threats) are now unfounded and I’m glad FC and ET kept on fighting through all the tough times.

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

I really don’t intend to rub salt in HoD wounds here, but I’m actually glad the situation is like it is now. There were so many hounds barking at our T8 threads and tbh SF even did not have such a jolly time when they first arrived. They got a good influx just before the free transfer timer ran out… GoM proved their worth but now they are gaining the upper hand in T7 so I imagine that they deserved winning T8 but it was certainly not a stomping or a walk in the park for them.

All those T8 threads (threats) are now unfounded and I’m glad FC and ET kept on fighting through all the tough times.

I am also glad. I’m also glad we’re not winning every week.

Fun story: When we were in T7 before the recent free transfers, there was a time we started to get more organized and started winning again. Not every week, but with a lot of effort, we could win. I was so addicted back then. I came home from work and would play WvW every day for long periods of time. I noticed my efforts were paying off. Everything I did was quite meaningful because the fights were so close.

Then the free transfers came and HoD got a lot of those. I would check WvW scores during the day and we were always winning. If I didn’t log on, my effort would not make such a big difference as we would still win. WvW was still fun, but it was much less fun than before. No one wants easy fights.

So now we drop to tier 8 and win 2 weeks in a row. There I was, missing the time I was battling for every last point I could get. But now with FC winning and ET doing so much better, I’m more motivated to log in every single day to get our points back. This is actually nice for me. Hope this becomes a great tier.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

(edited by Victoitor.2917)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Shout out to HoD for rallying their forces last night. I saw quite a few HoD in WvW last night. I didn’t venture over to FC BL but I saw HoD had flipped quite a bit over there.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Transius.1895

Transius.1895

Even if we’re getting battered this week, I’m still having a good time. I rather enjoy this tier, since there seems to be some decent back and forth from everyone. I certainly hope people on HoD don’t start getting demoralized from being down in points for a week XD.

Also, thanks for all the entertaining trash talk on the forums from all sides. Y’all are silly. Even if we can’t get along, I bet at the very least we’re all still glad to be rid of SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

@Victoitor and @Transius:

Good attitudes and I’m glad for HoD’s sake that you guys are there to lift the spirits up and keep the fight coming toward FC and ET. I imagine we might be stuck together for some time yet!

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

Hod be takin tha roam game serious, I’m bout dis

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

o hai thar! i recognize your name! good fights we had this morning lots of fun even tho i was on the losing end when i was alone. slowly getting better, tho… hopefully we’ll face each other again some time

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

Yo Henge of Denravi! We of Ferguson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace still waiting on that domination you promised us.

This is just sad dude. jeez.

Audun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

o hai thar! i recognize your name! good fights we had this morning lots of fun even tho i was on the losing end when i was alone. slowly getting better, tho… hopefully we’ll face each other again some time

All luck, you had me running around all morning recapping. You’re an example of why I love et, hod always has a bad case of the grumpies

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dobri.9804

Dobri.9804

Well, the way it looks in the scores, HoD picked themselves up from last in the last 2 days – so if the ratings they the same, only FC and HoD will change the colors.

Since it is back to my night shift routine, I didn’t have much time in WvW (only like 2 hours), but I saw much more HOD’s there than before, and it is always a good sign. A praise goes to ET as well, going directly for our FC Garrison and actually taking it was a darn gutsy move.

Taerima (Dungeon Guardian), Xeona Shadow (Thief), Dobchan (Ranger)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ3rXeSXZ4w
Fergie, and proud!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Ok folks its the time again!

Fight Club tonight! Come prove how awesome you really are!

Same place, HoD BL behind the windmill at 7pm EST. Come have some fun with other competitive WvW’ers and bring your friends. Also i’ll be recording this, so come on out and represent your server!

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

Just wanted to let everyone that [Deth] an FC guild is looking for ET and HoD guilds to Guild vs. Guild. If you are interested or have any questions please reply to this post or whisper me (Aldix) in game.

[NS] Aldix
Retired

in Match-ups

Posted by: tocos.7453

tocos.7453

The server’s are currently down and I’m in the mood for starting trouble.

To all HoD players: you deserve losing terribly to Ferguson’s Crossing right now. While you may outnumber us daily on the battlefield, your entire server is glass and the level of organization held by your zergs is laughable. While Eredon Terrace may not yet have the same community strength that we Fergs boast, they at least work together to utilize what little numbers they have to their favor. The “HoDomination” you once so proudly bragged over was merely the illusion of mindless zerging— where are your fair-weather battlers now, pray tell?

Your “strategic” plays are moronic (Borderlands over Battleground camps, idiots), your community’s strength is hilariously pathetic (that new PvE content sure is exciting, eh?), and the only thing your server can boast over now is the number of players you possess— mindless players, but still players. You don’t deserve to be green, or even blue, within this tier. The only color your players should, and will, have is red. At least then the rest of the higher tiered servers can have a model example of what happens when a server lacks any sense of teamwork and commitment.

So read what I’ve said, get all worked up with, “YOU’LL SEE, WE’LL BEAT YOU SOON ENOUGH!”; it still won’t be enough. Your reliance on pure numbers has put you in a rut that will take quite a few weeks to get out of. Enjoy the Valley garrison while you can— Eredon Terrace will be claiming it back very soon.

Just a hint hod
TOUGHNESS IS A STAT YOU CAN USE ON YOUR ARMOR!

Ferguson Crossing
[SNKY]
The tankiest warrior on FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

To all HoD players: you deserve losing terribly to Ferguson’s Crossing right now. While you may outnumber us daily on the battlefield, your entire server is glass and the level of organization held by your zergs is laughable. While Eredon Terrace may not yet have the same community strength that we Fergs boast, they at least work together to utilize what little numbers they have to their favor. The “HoDomination” you once so proudly bragged over was merely the illusion of mindless zerging— where are your fair-weather battlers now, pray tell?

Your “strategic” plays are moronic (Borderlands over Battleground camps, idiots), your community’s strength is hilariously pathetic (that new PvE content sure is exciting, eh?), and the only thing your server can boast over now is the number of players you possess— mindless players, but still players. You don’t deserve to be green, or even blue, within this tier. The only color your players should, and will, have is red. At least then the rest of the higher tiered servers can have a model example of what happens when a server lacks any sense of teamwork and commitment.

So read what I’ve said, get all worked up with, “YOU’LL SEE, WE’LL BEAT YOU SOON ENOUGH!”; it still won’t be enough. Your reliance on pure numbers has put you in a rut that will take quite a few weeks to get out of. Enjoy the Valley garrison while you can— Eredon Terrace will be claiming it back very soon.

Just a hint hod

wow whoever said that sounds as bad as Ehmry bay, maybe worse

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

@ Zastari Nahh that was Detharos being mild, trust me.

And Deth is right however, not all of us have forgotten being chided while we suffered in the Glicko Ghetto.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

Just a hint hod

*YAWN

You both must be running into the wrong people. Go running towards some VLK tags next time, we love giving bear hugs.

As for you Sigdur, you need some anti-poop medicine for that diarrhea of the mouth you just had. I have many thoughts about both servers, but they stay in my head because forum warriors are so very boring when they regurgitate the same material done on every tier’s forums. Eat moar bacon and fiber and be happy!

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in Match-ups

tocos.7453

Just a hint hod

it was Alice………………………………….

Ferguson Crossing
[SNKY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

You made me waste 30 seconds of my life to log in to say you have no life lol

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Rattlehead.1476

He may have been the only one to go back and get screenshots of all of them, but most of us have been thinking the same thing, what did happen to any server dropping from t7 slaughtering t8 and SF getting “crushed back to t8” I mean it does seem a valid question to have given how certain everyone seemed of those things occurring…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

it is pretty funny though

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

He may have been the only one to go back and get screenshots of all of them, but most of us have been thinking the same thing, what did happen to any server dropping from t7 slaughtering t8 and SF getting “crushed back to t8” I mean it does seem a valid question to have given how certain everyone seemed of those things occurring…

SF is getting whooped right now by t6, they even made a whole thread about saying to stop “cherry picking them”. We’ve won the past two weeks, when GoM came down they lost one week then won the rest. Seems like there is a pattern! And anyway it’s not like FC and ET are double teaming or anything whenever they get the chance, pfft silly me, who would ever do that?! Oh wait…

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Rattlehead.1476

SF is getting whooped right now by t6, they even made a whole thread about saying to stop “cherry picking them”. We’ve won the past two weeks, when GoM came down they lost one week then won the rest. Seems like there is a pattern! And anyway it’s not like FC and ET are double teaming or anything whenever they get the chance, pfft silly me, who would ever do that?! Oh wait…

SF getting whooped in t6 is not t7 crushing them back down to t8 as was “promised” in fact they destroyed t7. Plus we have yet to see any t7 server match the “domination” that SF or Kaineng delivered in the past even though “any t7 server would destroy you just as bad if not worse than SF” not saying GoM or HoD haven’t done well, they just haven’t lived up to the level of performance their boasting and arrogance suggested.

and in regards to the supposed double teaming, I can’t vouch for everyone but I know many of us have been hitting ET, as they have been hitting us, it’s just unfortunate for HoD that they are “easy points”

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

SF getting whooped in t6 is not t7 crushing them back down to t8 as was “promised” in fact they destroyed t7. Plus we have yet to see any t7 server match the “domination” that SF or Kaineng delivered in the past even though “any t7 server would destroy you just as bad if not worse than SF” not saying GoM or HoD haven’t done well, they just haven’t lived up to the level of performance their boasting and arrogance suggested.

and in regards to the supposed double teaming, I can’t vouch for everyone but I know many of us have been hitting ET, as they have been hitting us, it’s just unfortunate for HoD that they are “easy points”

The fact that the only servers which have left t8 in the past few months happen to be everyone EXCEPT FC or ET, says more than enough.

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

T6 isnt T7, all T7 could do against SF was run and hide while they dominated you, so whether they’re getting whooped by T6 or not the fact that remains is that T7 did not beat them like they said they would.
And don’t even get started on the double teaming, its not like ET was hitting our side of EB while you guys golem rushed our bl and i didnt see anyone from FC calling out double teaming for that.
WvWvW is made of things like that, servers will attack each other if and when it fits them so stop crying about it.

Edit just cause the post above mine HAS TO BE JOKE:
You wanna talk about moving up tiers, why don’t you refresh my memory as to where all the GREAT T7 servers moved when they faced DR, Kaineng, SF and now GoM? Say what? Nowhere? Really? I’m shocked.

Samhaiim ~ Thief

(edited by Samhaim.8956)

in Match-ups

Rattlehead.1476

The fact that the only servers which have left t8 in the past few months happen to be everyone EXCEPT FC or ET, says more than enough.

No one is arguing that FC or ET don’t belong in t8, maybe we do, maybe we don’t who cares, the fact is that neither GoM or HoD were able to live up to their promises of “domination” and that the difference between t7 and t8 would apparently see all of us slaughtered(even SF and yet they destroyed t7 as we knew they would). Both HoD and GoM have been great fun to be matched against and I’m enjoying the match ups we’ve had. Yet for all that boasting and arrogance about t7 being so much better than t8, we’ve yet to see any real proof of this performance wise when matched with us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

This thread made me giggle but at the same time made me depressed…

If this is what T8 is becoming, then I don’t want to be a part of it.

To all the posts above me, here’s a thought – instead of crying about it, go do WvW and take out your frustration there…

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

T6 isnt T7, all T7 could do against SF was run and hide while they dominated you, so whether they’re getting whooped by T6 or not the fact that remains is that T7 did not beat them like they said they would.
And don’t even get started on the double teaming, its not like ET was hitting our side of EB while you guys golem rushed our bl and i didnt see anyone from FC calling out double teaming for that.
WvWvW is made of things like that, servers will attack each other if and when it fits them so stop crying about it.

You wanna talk about moving up tiers, why don’t you refresh my memory as to where all the GREAT T7 servers moved when they faced DR, Kaineng, SF and now GoM? Say what? Nowhere? Really? I’m shocked.

Sigh it’s ok it’s ok, say what you must, but you’re going to be stuck here in the slum for…. awhile… Same with us too so this will be so much fun!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

The magical double-team again. It’s like UFOs and smart girls… you always hear about it, but cannot prove its existence.

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

The magical double-team again. It’s like UFOs and smart girls… you always hear about it, but cannot prove its existence.

Hmm… I wonder what happens every reset night? And I wonder who whispers who asking for double teams… But that’s besides the point, the person being accused will usually deny, double teaming happens in WvWvW, nothing we can do about except keep plowing on.

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

tocos.7453

Hmm… I wonder what happens every reset night? And I wonder who whispers who asking for double teams… But that’s besides the point, the person being accused will usually deny, double teaming happens in WvWvW, nothing we can do about except keep plowing on.

wvwvw is three team thing there will be double teaming so stop the QQ

Ferguson Crossing
[SNKY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

That was with ET in Golanta a few times (who passed up FC owned Klovan…really??) to attack us on the backside for a while until we ran off both servers and proceeded to take back our towers and keep.

I don’t give into conspiracy theories on servers making alliances to double team, but it was so obvious at times last night from viewing the map or watching ET and FC not fight when right in front of each other

I recently transfered from HoD to ET to join BS(basic) and can tell you flat out the 10 of us wandering around EB for just a few minutes were just ganking we passed undefended towers to find a fight with a zerg open field. Ferg or HoD we attacked and so did the pugs that tagged along.

There is no conspiracy and claiming ET and FC are not fighting each other when face to face is just crybaby bull.

Whats messed up is part of the reason i went to ET was because it was the most underpopulated in WvW and I wanted more people to fight….. now HoD is a no show.

At lest Im seeing some mend and vlk around.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

now HoD is a no show.

At lest Im seeing some mend and vlk around.

Paxa seems to be around a bit. From what I have seen of them, they just like to hang around camps and gank people.

Feel free to come on over to the ET BL and give them a fight.

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

Sigh it’s ok it’s ok, say what you must, but you’re going to be stuck here in the slum for…. awhile… Same with us too so this will be so much fun!

Not really. I mean no offence, but, I keep mistaking you guys for PAXA, except you die much easier.

in Match-ups

Ungood.3054

It was just trash talk by people who had no idea what they were talking about or what was going on. Most of them woke up when they met SF and were grounded to paste for 2 week straight.

However, as it stands now, the numbers are very close, so we can see clearly that dispute their previous bravado, HoD is really T8 material, so right now, everyone is where they belong.

iirc, GoM I think got transfers, and that was how they pulled out or something, it all reeked of being “he said/she said” kind of stuff, but none the less, from the scores as they stands, everyone is right where they belong.

Lets have some fun out there and enjoy the fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

i guess i missed out on learning the SUPAR SECRIT COMMANDER HANDSHAKE when i got my tag, cuz sure as heck no one’s been whispering double-teams with me. but whateva. as long as there are 3 teams fighting each other, there will be rumors of 2 of them teaming up against the other guy… be it the two stronger ganking the weakest, or the two weaker pairing up to take down a stronger opponent.

it’s all a load of bull

here. i’ll sum it up nice and simple for you, HoD peoples: you are green. everyone wants to be green. ET is kinda lowish on numbers, so it bites us in the kitten to fight two at once. we fight YOU instead of FC because 1. bad blood between former ET people who are now on your server. yay drama, and 2. you shot your mouth off about how much we must suck, so there’s a bit of a vendetta going on there too. Ferg is attacking you because… 1. hey, yer green. they want to be green. gotta kick your kitten to become green. and 2. see ET’s reason #2. insert here.

i don’t lead on FC’s BL…. not because there’s any kind of alliance… but because i’d rather kick HoD’s kitten and see them turn RED and take blue. once that’s done i might start on ferg.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

atomicjellybean.5389

Not really. I mean no offence, but, I keep mistaking you guys for PAXA, except you die much easier.

Sorry… I can’t hear you from down there with you and your red shirts!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

(edited by atomicjellybean.5389)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bdarg.6293

Bdarg.6293

Thursday Score Update 10:22 pm EST.

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pod.2769

Pod.2769

I know that the people who post on the forums aren’t always indicative of a servers WvW population but I’m really disappointed in what I am seeing from HoD as of late. In the beginning it was all rainbows and sunshine when you guys were winning. Then things started going south. Que QQ, Que recruiting thread. Why aren’t you guys just bringing out those dominating numbers we all saw in the first two weeks? Not that I am complaining crushing the enemies morale is a valid military tactic. Which may be part of your guys frustration with the obstinate stubbornness when facing hard times you get from FC and ET

Atomicjellybean, I’d watch your words man. HoD is currently in last place this week on the bottom tier. That is the sort of thing that can quite embarrassingly bite you in the romp.

Anyways, I personally believe that HoD will come out of the gates next week swinging and swinging hard. Looking forward to it.

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

[/quote]

[/quote]

According to your logic, I now accuse you and ET of double-teaming FC. Either admit it, or prove you are guilty by denying it…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Shout out to HoD for rallying their forces last night. I saw quite a few HoD in WvW last night. I didn’t venture over to FC BL but I saw HoD had flipped quite a bit over there.

I was at FC BL trying to sneak into the bay keep while the entire map was getting “Mended”.

Well, the way it looks in the scores, HoD picked themselves up from last in the last 2 days – so if the ratings they the same, only FC and HoD will change the colors.

Good… I hate being blue…

One of’em moved… HoD… Moved down…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

I know that the people who post on the forums aren’t always indicative of a servers WvW population but I’m really disappointed in what I am seeing from HoD as of late. In the beginning it was all rainbows and sunshine when you guys were winning. Then things started going south. Que QQ, Que recruiting thread. Why aren’t you guys just bringing out those dominating numbers we all saw in the first two weeks? Not that I am complaining crushing the enemies morale is a valid military tactic. Which may be part of your guys frustration with the obstinate stubbornness when facing hard times you get from FC and ET

Atomicjellybean, I’d watch your words man. HoD is currently in last place this week on the bottom tier. That is the sort of thing that can quite embarrassingly bite you in the romp.

Anyways, I personally believe that HoD will come out of the gates next week swinging and swinging hard. Looking forward to it.

I’m pretty disappointed too, since they have gotten an advantage over HoD this week FC and ET posters have come off as extremely bitter and petty with one ‘win’ under their belts. I mean, one FC member literally saved up as many posts as he could so that he could one day post them and go “AHA”. He’s only the worst, there are multiple posts of people being smug and committing the exact same sin they cry that a few HoD posters committed.

Audun

(edited by Aratoa.7398)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I’m pretty disappointed too, since they have gotten an advantage over HoD this week FC and ET posters have come off as extremely bitter and petty with one ‘win’ under their belts. One FC member literally saved up as many posts as he could so that he could one day post them and go “AHA”. for goodness sakes and he’s only the worst, there are multiple posts of people being smug and committing the exact same sin they cry that a few HoD posters committed.

Honestly, Detharos only did that due to the months of folk crappin on T8, saying how any T7 server what came down here would whoop our (FC/ET’s) collective tails worse than SF ever managed. And, to be truthful, neither HoD nor GoM came close to the kind of soul-crushing, morale-annihilating point gaps that SF pulled off down here. Call it petty or bitter, but the things he refers to are matters of fact. No, I’m not saying that characterises all of your people (on any of the pre-ratings mod T7 servers), but there you have it.

With that said, I bleeding well expect you gents to plant a bit of Boot into our Rectum.
Green is the preferred target of any lower-placed server, after all. Let’s rock.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

(edited by Advent.6193)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Whoa, if this keeps up, FC will be green next reset. I’m going to be so confused!!! Great work FC.

Coming soon next week – the next unholy alliance. ET/HoD double team on FC. (j/k j/k. I am terribly amused by every conspiracy theory out there including those from my own server.)

It’s not a conspiracy, after last night it was clear FC and ET were not attacking one another.

It wasn’t quite that simple. FC were obviously focusing on EB, while ET were focusing on HoD BL. FC were fighting ET in EB, but definitely making the most gains against HoD, who couldn’t defend two fonts at once. This was unfortunate for HoD, but if FC realises that ET BL is largely undefended, things could easily turn around.

in Match-ups

Hematuria.4051

I mean, one FC member literally saved up as many posts as he could so that he could one day post them and go “AHA”. He’s only the worst, there are multiple posts of people being smug and committing the exact same sin they cry that a few HoD posters committed.
[/quote]

You would think that the fact that all those posts exist would be more of a talking point than the fact that he was able to cut and paste them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Just a hint hod

Someone touched him in a bad way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

This forum. Lol. Anyone else enjoying this as much as I am?

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.