Official T2 Matchup: DB|TC|FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Give it a rest man… Every server here, if not every one in gw2 period, has tried to recruit at some point… No need be bent that some answer the call, whether for a week, a month, or a year…. Sensitive Sally’s are half the reason people end up leaving eventually… Maybe you should start saving, and find yourself a new home?

What does any of what you said have to do with my comment? I never mentioned server recruitment at all and why would I need to find a new home?

I think your definition of “making it into a big deal” merits reconsideration.

What do you think mentioning it is costing the equiv of $10k USD should be rated at?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

Well put, if a tad on the brutal side, Sceptus.

Sorry, just telling it from my point of view. It doesn’t even mean I’m right. My opinion, not my guild’s or the server’s. Seems as if the people from FA have no problem expressing their opinions.

I agreed with the post as well.

HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

GvG: RE vs VK

Red Essence (former EMP) is having our 1st official GvG with our new guild name!

Check out the Live Stream here

• Match begins 4PM Servertime (stream opens 15 minutes before)
  • 20 v 20 standard

STARTING in 20 minutes! Stream up in 5!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

GvG: RE vs VK

Red Essence (former EMP) is having our 1st official GvG with our new guild name!

Check out the Live Stream here

• Match begins 4PM Servertime (stream opens 15 minutes before)
  • 20 v 20 standard

STARTING in 20 minutes! Stream up in 5!

Looks like fun!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Thank you Vindico Knights [VK] of Fort Aspenwood for the time and effort to organize a GvG with us Red Essence [RE]. It was a blast and mad respect to you guys!

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flirty Nerd.6407

Flirty Nerd.6407

Thank you [VK] from FA for the GvG. That was a lot of fun and you guys are very respectful and fair. Thanks for being [RE]’s first GvG on Dragonbrand!

| Legendary Flirt – 80 Guardian | Red Essence [RE] – Dragonbrand |

in Match-ups

Posted by: tertle.4621

tertle.4621

Thanks [VK] for GvG. Hopefully we can do it again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Thanks [VK] for the GvG! We enjoyed the crazy back and forth fights! Hope to set up with you guys again!

Video up soon!

• RE: 6 VK: 1
  • stay tuned for more match ups!

/salute

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

Thanks [VK] for the GvG, really fun!

Glaedr Darksbane

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

Hail, ze mighty Tarnished Tuesday!

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

ty for the great fights RE
we are going to take what we can from this and come back stronger
you guys were awesome.
probably the best guild i have had the pleasure of going up against
hopefully we can get another one going soon
much respect to you guys

score
RE 6-1 VK

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Good fights VK. No nonsense and great sportsmanship.

And im sure you will bounce back stronger.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Score Update!

P.S. I’m not in [RE] but [VK] you guys still rock… [AoN] get in the score update tomorrow please!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

RE. You guys are by far the best guild we have ever run against.

1 VK 6 RE

We will come back and give you a hell of a fight the next time around. We definitly want another shot at you guys. That was so awsome. It’s nice to fight a guild that just loves to fight. VK <3 you guys. Got our respect.

Anyone else wants to fight us. Please PM me. We’d love to.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

1 VK 6 RE

We will come back and give you a hell of a fight the next time around. We definitly want another shot at you guys. That was so awsome. It’s nice to fight a guild that just loves to fight. VK <3 you guys. Got our respect.

Results don’t matter as much as passion. VK showed great movement during the fight. You must have excellent cohesion within your guild to achieve that level of coordinated movement. Respect.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

guys i’m scared

i think the arrow cart thread might overtake this one

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

guys i’m scared

We are getting passed by that thread!

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

guys i’m scared

We are getting passed by that thread!

Unacceptable!!!
Score and Map Update:

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Shout outs to VK and RE for today’s GvG match. I enjoyed watching the two of you fight it out, grats RE for reppin Dragonbrand. thumbsup.

Gj EA, Agg, and everyone else who contributed in putting pressure on lower half of TC Bl then aiding Dragonbrand Bl at Bay, south inner. I enjoyed fighting HOPE, BT, GODS and others tonight!!

Keeping up the great fights ^^.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

I thought it was Tarnished Tuesdays Where are all teh TC players. I see a lot of FA running around

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I thought it was Tarnished Tuesdays Where are all teh TC players. I see a lot of FA running around

We’re TC…

There was a Patch…
with PvE Content…
and a Mini-pet in the Gem Store…

We’ll be back…
Next week >.>

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Tarnished Tuesday has been cancelled until further notice. From this point forward, Tuesday shall be named “Smash on TC Tuesday”. Good Day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oolune.4357

Oolune.4357

Not sure about others, but I just got my “Avenger of the Dispossessed” title and my fused gauntlets. =D I also saw a lot of people farming Molten Facility looking for the jetpack, but unfortunately I have a paper to write and can’t take part. =(

Tarnished Coast
Oolune :: Engineer — Arrow Of Oolune :: Human Ranger -- Shadow Of Oolune :: Human Thief
Box The Turtle :: Human Warrior — Bolobuns Of Steel :: Human Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

We’re TC…

There was a Patch…
with PvE Content…
and a Mini-pet in the Gem Store…

We’ll be back…
Next week >.>

Thats pretty much what I am reading. Not saying we would be winning or anything, cause honestly DB and FA are bringing it this week. But generally we can field decent numbers in all BG’s during our prime time. But we seem to have little to no presence anywhere atm. Not sure about EB. Have not looked in there.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

OMG what is going on in SM right now?!

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

mekkanic.4759

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 skills don’t work I’m facerolling my keyboard right now and……

/ragequit

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

1 VK 6 RE

If this is the same VK we ran into in t8 much improved guys, score is still agg-9 VK-0 hopefully we can balance that out soon.

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 skills don’t work I’m facerolling my keyboard right now and……

/ragequit

I did the same. So much lag! I wanna go back to T3!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

@ TC @ DB Bay….

wth guys..you lost your entire BL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for the fights tonight on TC BL.

Shoutout to HOPE!
Keep it coming!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

score update please?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Some great fights with BP, EA, Agg and CO in both FA and TC borderlands tonight. That FABL Vale/Bay battle was about as bloody of a fight as we’ve had in awhile. Great fights and as always, lots of fun to be had.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

score update please?

I’m too lazy to post a picture but as of 12:27am ET:

DB: 143.1k
FA: 111.3k
TC: 110.8K

FA: +270
DB: +245
TC: +180

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Live by the Forge, Die by the Forge!
The Crossed-Eye Norn approves of this message.

Attachments:

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

I like friday the best.

But I’m not ready to throw the towel in on TC yet.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Zoja.2631

New PvE content always hits us in the jimmies. Outmanned on TCBL tonight…Let me repeat that, outmanned on TCBL. I’m pretty sure thats the one and only time I’ve seen that buff on myself in our home borderland. I should have taken a screenshot, but was so shocked by its appearance, followed by the appearance of a DB zerg towing 5 golems into Garrison.

Owwwwwwwwwww.
DB owes me a new face, and a superior AC that never got fully built. I could have held you off if I’d only had 10 more supply! LOL

My poor ranger is all broken, battered and bruised. Everywhere I went, there you guys were to kick me into the dirt again. * sadface *

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

mekkanic.4759

FA came hard tonight to try and take our home keep in EB…..nice push though…..it was a blast….

And arrow carts will be nerfed I guarantee that…..I downed 10 out of about 15 TC in a scurry crew in EB with ONE arrow cart. They were..running by….crippled them, then let it rain.

So OP.

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

New PvE content always hits us in the jimmies. Outmanned on TCBL tonight…Let me repeat that, outmanned on TCBL. I’m pretty sure thats the one and only time I’ve seen that buff on myself in our home borderland. I should have taken a screenshot, but was so shocked by its appearance, followed by the appearance of a DB zerg towing 5 golems into Garrison.

Owwwwwwwwwww.
DB owes me a new face, and a superior AC that never got fully built. I could have held you off if I’d only had 10 more supply! LOL

My poor ranger is all broken, battered and bruised. Everywhere I went, there you guys were to kick me into the dirt again. * sadface *

Meanwhile in DB BL .. TC has a 40 plus Zerg dedicated on taking our Bay only to lose a fully upgraded garrison with no cap on Bay.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Aytrix.4059

Have enjoyed this match up very much. Good fights DB, nice to have quality opponents to fight each and every night.

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

To the [PiNK] ranger with major rank. You had to escape from me in the water so I wouldn’t kill you in that 1v2 (you and that guardian), which then turned into a 1v8+… chased me all the way from north of bay to vale, where I died.

Why you had to laugh and dance on my body..I’m not sure. I don’t think your performance against me really warranted that. If you want that 1v2 rematch against you and that guardian, I’d be happy to beat both of you. Stay classy.

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

So, how many folks d/c’ed in TCBL in front of SW tower/SW Camp during that crazy fight with DB? Up until the client crash, that fight was brilliant. So much fun.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Zoja.2631

Meanwhile in DB BL .. TC has a 40 plus Zerg dedicated on taking our Bay only to lose a fully upgraded garrison with no cap on Bay.

Ahem, let me repeat: New PvE content always hits us in the jimmies. Tonight was not normal, the TCBL zombies were after jetpacks. Jetpacks!!!! I mean really, how cool is that!! If I’d known there were jetpacks I wouldn’t have been on TCBL in the first place!

Why didn’t anyone tell me there were jetpacks!?!?!?!
If jetpacks went for badges? We’d be queue’d for HOURS!

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Ahem, let me repeat: New PvE content always hits us in the jimmies. Tonight was not normal, the TCBL zombies were after jetpacks. Jetpacks!!!! I mean really, how cool is that!! If I’d known there were jetpacks I wouldn’t have been on TCBL in the first place!

Why didn’t anyone tell me there were jetpacks!?!?!?!
If jetpacks went for badges? We’d be queue’d for HOURS!

The thing is why would the 40-50+ PiNK zerg put almost 10 hours to cap a keep while their BL was decimated by FA and DB zergs?

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Anytime there is new PvE content it hits TC hard. When SAB came out we were hit really hard for the first few days, after which it comes out. It sucks, but with a large unofficial PvE and RP community when things like the Molten stuff it’s like an orgy for them. This week will be rough but we’ll still give it our best those of us who are still fighting!

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

To the [PiNK] ranger with major rank. You had to escape from me in the water so I wouldn’t kill you in that 1v2 (you and that guardian), which then turned into a 1v8+… chased me all the way from north of bay to vale, where I died.

Why you had to laugh and dance on my body..I’m not sure. I don’t think your performance against me really warranted that. If you want that 1v2 rematch against you and that guardian, I’d be happy to beat both of you. Stay classy.

Someone from FA complaining about laughing and corpse dancing? That’s hilarious.

That said doing that in almost all circumstances is wrong.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

Someone from FA complaining about laughing and corpse dancing? That’s hilarious.

I don’t do it. I’m calling some individual from TC that was going to lose a 2v1 against me before being interrupted by several more TC. Not generalizing. Don’t know why everything has to come down to that…..

I called out specifics, not all of TC.

in Match-ups

Andy.9137

2 things about this post:
1. Pickle, I feel like the ONLY reason you posted this was similar to reasons you post many things, to get a reaction from the TC community and start a fight. It really doesn’t help tensions between our servers. If you find it offensive, take a screenie and report it, but coming on the forums about it and posting really does nothing except want to provoke a reaction.
2. Dude…really…y feed the troll with saying its funny an FA would say that.

This thread is about the matchup’s, not trying to provoke reactions from each others servers, it’s one thing to be competitive and have a rivalry, its another to just look for reactions hoping to get pple riled up. If someone does something offensive, report it, tell your guild to hunt them down and kill them, or w/e else satisfies your ego. Posting it on the forums does nothing, moderators can’t do anything, the offended server will just hop on the “hate the offending server” band wagon, and the offending guild will react back. And the 3rd guild will just sigh and go cmon really?

all that aside, maybe if you know that [PiNK] ranger we can organize a fair rematch.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Well pickle, if you got a screenie or can send me a msg with what race/gender/color’s the person was wearing I could possibly. Though right now in PiNK I feel like we have more rangers than anything else right now. It’s hard for us to know who’s what rank besides what they say, which I think is something they should fix, I think we should be able to see our own bl’s rank’s.

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

in Match-ups

Aytrix.4059

New content patches hit every server hard… Everyone is after the jet packs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

If this is the same VK we ran into in t8 much improved guys, score is still agg-9 VK-0 hopefully we can balance that out soon.

[/quote]

Same VK. We formed like 3 days before fighting you. We changed 100% of our builds after fighting you.

Our movement was actually god awful against RE, it’s the first thing we all QQ’d about on our personal forums.

We really wanted to make sure RE had fun and knew they were in for a fun fight. First 2 matches. We did not do that. Last 5 I think we did.

AGG. I’d love to fight you guys again. Same with anyone else that wants to. We don’t ever turn down a fight.

Learned a lot about what GvG is really about from AGG & RE. We will rise to the challenge and give you guys wicked tough fights very soon.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee