Official T2 Matchup: DB|TC|FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

Hi thread, haven’t played in a couple weeks but am still a forum lurker and TC fan. Here’s my happy song brought to you by my buddy Sam Beam. Have fun.

http://youtu.be/sFzEZ3fG1Nc

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

Score Update!

P.S. I’m not in [RE] but [VK] you guys still rock… [AoN] get in the score update tomorrow please!

You want AoN to take a picture of the score? If so I’ll gladly display my Afro.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Score update, please?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

To the [PiNK] ranger with major rank. You had to escape from me in the water so I wouldn’t kill you in that 1v2 (you and that guardian), which then turned into a 1v8+… chased me all the way from north of bay to vale, where I died.

If it took 8 people to take you down, they certainly deserve your loot bag!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Score update, please?

The omgwhyamistillawake score update:

Attachments:

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Score update, please?

Thank you! I also have a thing for female Sylvaris so cough… But that’s for discussion for another time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

Score update, please?

Thank you! I also have a thing for female Sylvaris so cough… But that’s for discussion for another time.

Lol!
Oh really? Hey… I should have turned my graphics back up then! They’re still on omgzergblob WvW settings.

I just realized I didn’t get the map in that post. Oh well, no maps from me until tomorrow now, I’m lazy (but still awake somehow) and my laptop won’t run GW2.

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Meanwhile in DB BL .. TC has a 40 plus Zerg dedicated on taking our Bay only to lose a fully upgraded garrison with no cap on Bay.

Ahem, let me repeat: New PvE content always hits us in the jimmies. Tonight was not normal, the TCBL zombies were after jetpacks. Jetpacks!!!! I mean really, how cool is that!! If I’d known there were jetpacks I wouldn’t have been on TCBL in the first place!

Why didn’t anyone tell me there were jetpacks!?!?!?!
If jetpacks went for badges? We’d be queue’d for HOURS!

Oh my gawd! I want a jetpack!!!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: little ceasar.9254

little ceasar.9254

If this is the same VK we ran into in t8 much improved guys, score is still agg-9 VK-0 hopefully we can balance that out soon.

Same VK. We formed like 3 days before fighting you. We changed 100% of our builds after fighting you.

Our movement was actually god awful against RE, it’s the first thing we all QQ’d about on our personal forums.

We really wanted to make sure RE had fun and knew they were in for a fun fight. First 2 matches. We did not do that. Last 5 I think we did.

AGG. I’d love to fight you guys again. Same with anyone else that wants to. We don’t ever turn down a fight.

Learned a lot about what GvG is really about from AGG & RE. We will rise to the challenge and give you guys wicked tough fights very soon.

[/quote]

You guys have definitely stepped it up, and RE is a tough nut to crack for sure. Looking forward to facing you guys some more.

Ashr [AGG]RESSION
CD→SoS→BG→ET→DB→JQ→SoS→
Mag→JQ→SoS→JQ→TC→FA→DB→FA→Mag→TC→KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Early Morning Score Update!

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

I need to give some props to DB from last night on TCBL. PD only had a small number out last night so we were scouting and taking camps, etc. RET and HOPE had smallish (for them) groups on the map as well.

At one point of the night, TC was knocking on the front door of Briar. I get into the tower to report the gate and numbers I saw. I figured there to be 25-30 TC on the door, give or take a few. I’m standing on the wall and suddenly I see [CO] massing up on the shore NE of the tower, probably 10-12 of them. I’m thinking “this should be interesting”. Then I saw what looked like a group of [Agg] (maybe 15?) on the South shore and I started to smile, a nice flank move. What happened next blew me away. The door goes down and TV pours in, just as the [CO] group engages and the [Agg] group engages a HUGE DB zerg rolls across the bridge right in the middle of them and pours into the tower. That’s the first time I think I have ever seen a 3 pronged coordinated attack from a server other than FA and it was done masterfully.

Nicely done DB. (TC you need better scouts I think)

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

If this is the same VK we ran into in t8 much improved guys, score is still agg-9 VK-0 hopefully we can balance that out soon.

Same VK. We formed like 3 days before fighting you. We changed 100% of our builds after fighting you.

Our movement was actually god awful against RE, it’s the first thing we all QQ’d about on our personal forums.

We really wanted to make sure RE had fun and knew they were in for a fun fight. First 2 matches. We did not do that. Last 5 I think we did.

AGG. I’d love to fight you guys again. Same with anyone else that wants to. We don’t ever turn down a fight.

Learned a lot about what GvG is really about from AGG & RE. We will rise to the challenge and give you guys wicked tough fights very soon.

You guys have definitely stepped it up, and RE is a tough nut to crack for sure. Looking forward to facing you guys some more.
[/quote]

Lets get this going!

Get Jerico to msg me in game or on here. We’ll get something set up.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Only a couple more days to reset. Who will take the highly coveted 3rd place finish? And who will eat an arrow cart to the face?

Tune in friday to find out!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Coming to you today from beautiful Rata Sum!

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

I need to give some props to DB from last night on TCBL. PD only had a small number out last night so we were scouting and taking camps, etc. RET and HOPE had smallish (for them) groups on the map as well.

At one point of the night, TC was knocking on the front door of Briar. I get into the tower to report the gate and numbers I saw. I figured there to be 25-30 TC on the door, give or take a few. I’m standing on the wall and suddenly I see [CO] massing up on the shore NE of the tower, probably 10-12 of them. I’m thinking “this should be interesting”. Then I saw what looked like a group of [Agg] (maybe 15?) on the South shore and I started to smile, a nice flank move. What happened next blew me away. The door goes down and TV pours in, just as the [CO] group engages and the [Agg] group engages a HUGE DB zerg rolls across the bridge right in the middle of them and pours into the tower. That’s the first time I think I have ever seen a 3 pronged coordinated attack from a server other than FA and it was done masterfully.

Btw there were three Zergs on that map. EA, CO, and Agg… What occurred in the south of that map was an absolute sandwich love fest. I still feel bad for all those caught in the middle… So much fun though!!

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Btw there were three Zergs on that map. EA, CO, and Agg… What occurred in the south of that map was an absolute sandwich love fest.

Yeah, that’s precisely what he just said.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

No you’re a love fest!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Btw there were three Zergs on that map. EA, CO, and Agg… What occurred in the south of that map was an absolute sandwich love fest.

With less words.. Go me!

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

With less words.. Go me!

Yeah but mine was much more descriptive!

I didn’t see the [EA] tags on the middle group. I was too busy laughing at the awesomeness of the move and being grateful that I had tagged a bunch of the TC folks before they died. (thanks for the loots)

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rance.4570

Rance.4570

So much class KH

Hi
thats me the necro I’ll continue to /dance on your corpse until DB either moves up or down.

On-i.tumblr.com follow me on tumblr
Stomp or be stomped that is the code of the necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

So much class KH

Hi
thats me the necro I’ll continue to /dance on your corpse until DB either moves up or down.

Don’t mess with their spice, Loki…Dem clowns mean bidness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

So much class KH

Hi

Um, guyz… a friendly suggestion: You don’t want an angry Loki on the field. He will paint the full map red, slaughter your yak’s and eat all your cookies.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Our poor scouting is our biggest problem right now, well, other than new PVE content that just HAS to be obtained. Anyhow, there should be a DIS push somewhere tonight. Hope PiNK has something too.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

37k makes me think FA and TC are suffering the Maguuma syndrome.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Had a lot of fun in EB last night around midnightish N/A PST. If anyone from DB is reading this that was nuts in Durios last night. You guys stormed through and hit the lord’s room and we reached the tower with our force after you downed the lord. Chaos ensued and after a minute or so it literally turned into a bunch of guys in downed state on both sides attacking each other and creating rallies in the lord’s tower. Rallied people would get attacked by downed people and then get downed again. Looked like a bunch of dudes just getting their suntan on and waving their hands at each other. Somehow we were literally the team with 1 guy left standing.

Also some fun cat n mouse in SMC shortly after that. We were nonstop porting guys back into the keep since you patched the outter gate back up but it was just never enough

Good times.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Still something else tells me it could possibly be coverage gaps. Then again, maybe I’m wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Not at all…

The score makes perfect sense in Context:
1) DB Super-Fired-UP this week with the transfers and move into T2
2) TC (especially) and FA both have strong PvE/PvX Communities who are all over the new Content that came out yesterday
3) Neither FA nor TC have huge SEA numbers – TC is still in the process of transferring in a few Guilds but we aren’t getting nearly the numbers people have thrown around

The only thing DB was lacking from being a dominant Server was NA Coverage and you have that now.

Let’s see how things play out for a few weeks?

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Still something else tells me it could possibly be coverage gaps.

Details, bwhaaa!

Totally. Back in my day if we wanted popcorn, we had to go out and grow that corn, harvest it, build a fire, and pop that sucker by hand with unmentioned skill! Uphill! Every way! In snow!

At least, play, for a few weeks. It’s plaaay!

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

To the FA that repeatedly spam laughed and danced my body over and over in vale on TC BL hope you enjoyed my bags while it was 1v5, but you didn’t have to reset my beautiful upgrades on the camp and no I won’t accept party invites from opposite servers so quit trying

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Not at all…

The score makes perfect sense in Context:
1) DB Super-Fired-UP this week with the transfers and move into T2
2) TC (especially) and FA both have strong PvE/PvX Communities who are all over the new Content that came out yesterday
3) Neither FA nor TC have huge SEA numbers – TC is still in the process of transferring in a few Guilds but we aren’t getting nearly the numbers people have thrown around

The only thing DB was lacking from being a dominant Server was NA Coverage and you have that now.

I’m not sure this is it either.

1) DB is pumped about being with TC/FA in T2 (No doubt)
2)DB also has a huge PvE/PvX community
3)Imo TC/FA wasn’t expecting our SEA crew to be that big. Everyone talks about [NNK], for good reason, but we have more than that.
4) Our guilds are still in the process of transferring over also. Only [RE] and [rB] are fully here.
5) This is the most important one, When TC/FA fought us last, they stomped on us, and I’m not sure they were expecting the server we have become. Caught by surprise. Things will be different now since they know we came to play.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

DB has done a very good job in attracting new guilds to their server, As well as FA. They seem to have better coverage now.Although DB seems to have a stronger presence in all the maps more consistently.
TC has not reported for duty it seems this week. Yes we do have our NA prime time, but our off hours is lacking greatly.
The EB battles have been well fought! and none of the servers have taken the upper hand for long.
But as you said it is a long week ahead!

Curious to know this influx of new guilds to FA. Only really heard of a few individual transfers here and there, nothing massive like DB or TC has gotten in the past few weeks.

Yah…people are confused. We have gotten some individual players, but no new guilds in weeks.

Our net gain vs loss is probably the same in any case. ZN bandwagonned to TC, and we probably gained about as many players as they fielded.

Bandwagoned to TC? that’s laughable.

They picked the winning server in their tier. That is a bandwagon, and honestly crappy for the game.

That being said, I’m sure they just want to have fun, and I can’t begrudge them what they find fun.

No great loss for us either way.

edit: err i take that back, maybe some loss of gold that we helped them transfer with.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

3)Imo TC/FA wasn’t expecting our SEA crew to be that big. Everyone talks about [NNK], for good reason, but we have more than that.
4) Our guilds are still in the process of transferring over also. Only [RE] and [rB] are fully here.
5) This is the most important one, When TC/FA fought us last, they stomped on us, and I’m not sure they were expecting the server we have become. Caught by surprise. Things will be different now since they know we came to play.

To be fair I think you guys owned us during SEA in the past…so it wasn’t much of a surprise.

You guys have had a stronger SEA than us for a LONG LONG time.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

While Big D and his Bees slept, FA overtook TC for second place :o

Hopefully we can step it up before the week’s over!

Score update brought to you by Big Ds House of Bees.
Big Ds House of Bees: Enter the Swarm.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rance.4570

Rance.4570

So much class KH

Hi

Um, guyz… a friendly suggestion: You don’t want an angry Loki on the field. He will paint the full map red, slaughter your yak’s and eat all your cookies.

thats cool but that wont stop the /dance

On-i.tumblr.com follow me on tumblr
Stomp or be stomped that is the code of the necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

That was us with Mayoken on the north shore. I think it was more luck than anything, but we saw the other two teams moving and so rolled around the corner into TC. We saw the hole in the door, and ran up the stairs through to the other side of the lord, then had a nice CO, AGG, EA sandwich. Same thing happened about 10 minutes later when TC was on south Bay inner gate: CO ran out of gate just as EA/Agg was rolling around from the southwest side.

On a side note: whichever mesmer laid down speed and then pulled us into the zerg… nice move. Very nice move. Almost didn’t get out of it.

WvW Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Here’s the score for those keeping track!

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Here’s the score for those keeping track!

Surprisingly accurate!

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

To be fair I think you guys owned us during SEA in the past…so it wasn’t much of a surprise.

Yea I would agree, just when other servers hear of our SEA crew it’s mostly [NNK] but we have more guilds than that, is all I meant!

P.S. At 9:00 EST/8 Central/6 PDT we are having a group score update! Please guest to FA and meet by the LA Lion! This is including AoN, this time you can’t run over me!!!!!!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

They picked the winning server in their tier. That is a bandwagon, and honestly crappy for the game.

That being said, I’m sure they just want to have fun, and I can’t begrudge them what they find fun.

edit: err i take that back, maybe some loss of gold that we helped them transfer with.

If they were just bandwagoning, then they would have moved to KN since, at that time, KN was still green and holding first place. TC took first place the week ZN moved, but after they moved.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Eva – where are you meeting for the pictures tonight? I may be able to make it there. I think it should be cute necros only tho. Please don’t have BT kill me when I get there, I’m really not that good :P

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Eva – where are you meeting for the pictures tonight? I may be able to make it there. I think it should be cute necros only tho. Please don’t have BT kill me when I get there, I’m really not that good :P

Guesting on FA and meeting at the LA lion! Be there…. I’m bringing my cute Necromancer. Tag will be [LoW]

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Picture start in 8 minutes on FA’s LA’s Lion!

P.S. I’m Adela grace with the Predator!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

DB has done a very good job in attracting new guilds to their server, As well as FA. They seem to have better coverage now.Although DB seems to have a stronger presence in all the maps more consistently.
TC has not reported for duty it seems this week. Yes we do have our NA prime time, but our off hours is lacking greatly.
The EB battles have been well fought! and none of the servers have taken the upper hand for long.
But as you said it is a long week ahead!

Curious to know this influx of new guilds to FA. Only really heard of a few individual transfers here and there, nothing massive like DB or TC has gotten in the past few weeks.

Yah…people are confused. We have gotten some individual players, but no new guilds in weeks.

Our net gain vs loss is probably the same in any case. ZN bandwagonned to TC, and we probably gained about as many players as they fielded.

Bandwagoned to TC? that’s laughable.

So by what you said, Re and CO are bandwagoners since DB is winning? I think not. ZN did not bandwagon.

Re and CO sorry to use you guys as an example. Specially you Re…. you scare me.

Edit to make sure my feelings were made sure by the public. I DO NOT think Re or CO bandwagoned. Was just examples for the previous poster. Re and CO simply found a home they felt fit for there guild.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

(edited by Kreaven.3172)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

So much class KH

Hi

Yeah … Loki is a one man zerg.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Score update is postponed for a couple minutes since Anet is patching, it’s like they hate us!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

So much class KH

Hi

Hahahahahaahahahaha

I forgot you were in that server lol

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Yea I would agree, just when other servers hear of our SEA crew it’s mostly [NNK] but we have more guilds than that, is all I meant!

P.S. At 9:00 EST/8 Central/6 PDT we are having a group score update! Please guest to FA and meet by the LA Lion! This is including AoN, this time you can’t run over me!!!!!!

Oh darn, I’m late! But it’s my birthday, I have an excuse – Take Two?? <3

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

No – I was late, sorry … Out celebrating with the family – Next time though for sure!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

So much class KH

Hi

Hahahahahaahahahaha

I forgot you were in that server lol

LOL ‘that server’

<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

LOL. We just had what amounted to an arrow-cart battle with BT in TCBL Bay.

Those things are SOOOO OP now. We had like 15-20 ACs and BT killed them all..With ACs.

BT pushed the Lord Room…and built ACs inside.

Oh mai ANet. What have you done to our game…

I wanted to ragequit after we lost it…and then I realized just how ridiculous and funny it was. xD