Piken/SFR/Elona (LAGFEST #2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Nice to see DsD on Piken tonight, this surely makes Piken the rank 3 server?

I don’t know why INC and DsD had a joint raid tonight but it was fun running from your 60 man group all night xD.

Enjoyed this match-up so far.

At this time vs your epic-jumping-around-zones blob we pushed you away as 15INC + 5 GH! from Hills and then together with DsD decided to counter still moving as 2 groups but striking from sides. Maybe you need to change your setting to see mates around? Don’t expect us to be such a kamikadze guys to rush vs 60-70 people!
Still if you wanna watch this I can ask my friend to send you a movie, raid was recorded as far as I’m concerned.

Cheers,
Devitz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

I would like to thank piken destruction blob or what ever the guild is called played today in eb:)

you wanted to make a video joining eb wiping scrubs but you got wiped 9/10 times you wiped sfr zerg when you was able to sandwich us in sm but we regrouped wiped you easily:)

and you lost all your towers too:) very embarrassing:)

thank you for the guild bagz its crazy that new comers to sfr with some small training is able to wipe such a big guild:)

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

that Piken zone blokitten lands…oooh…was blobest blob ever)

Actually, i like this match-up.

Only that blob was ridiculous)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

if I wasn’t so kitten ed that 20-30 pugs ran upscaled or couldn’t follow me all the way and they weren’t even on ts I would have cried and laughed so hard xD

I have never ever meet a guild embarrass themselves so hard please for god sake who ever raid lead that blob change your gears you got bloody all eles squisy die in kittens and your thief that tried to kill me how the hell could he die by one hit??

some pugs told me this guild have done it since yesterday well I will be there rest of the week:) I will run with my guild few hours then ask for permission to que to wipe you if your there:) pugs tend to listen to me gonna show you how powerful sfr pugs is when you get them to work you got totally wiped off the planet today lets see if you can match us tomorrow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Nice to see the SFR PvDoor crew in full force tonight, keep up your epic work!!! ^^

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

So I did a little social experiment tonight on SFRBL, see pix below.

Four out of five Seafarer’s love plush griffons it appears. As I wandered around the map in my newly found and unbelievably cute form, four out of five Seafarer’s crew cheered and waved. I bounced along happily.

Then I ran into the one critic.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Second social experiment for the evening, a riddle really:

How many SFR does it take to kill one lone mesmer?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Nice to see the SFR PvDoor crew in full force tonight, keep up your epic work!!! ^^

we need empyreal fragments, but since many pikens run in wvwvw with title " dungeon master " , i belive that Pikens get them somewhere else

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

you are a mesmer, in sm, in eb. what do you expect really?

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

nice piken, really nice..
Gate at 40% and 3 pll inside (one jumped out after killed the npc inside.. afraid about report maybe?)

I and three other people bugged in this keep yesterday and we immediately jumped outside.

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizhas.8536

Mizhas.8536

if I wasn’t so kitten ed that 20-30 pugs ran upscaled or couldn’t follow me all the way and they weren’t even on ts I would have cried and laughed so hard xD

I have never ever meet a guild embarrass themselves so hard please for god sake who ever raid lead that blob change your gears you got bloody all eles squisy die in kittens and your thief that tried to kill me how the hell could he die by one hit??

some pugs told me this guild have done it since yesterday well I will be there rest of the week:) I will run with my guild few hours then ask for permission to que to wipe you if your there:) pugs tend to listen to me gonna show you how powerful sfr pugs is when you get them to work you got totally wiped off the planet today lets see if you can match us tomorrow.

Just curious, wich guild are you talking about blobing EB in Piken?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

@Bleed
Give up don’t try to explain, they don’t understand, but you show that I’m right when I respect VS, because you guys have many people that love the game, and WWW, like we do.

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

@Bleed
Give up don’t try to explain, they don’t understand, but you show that I’m right when I respect VS, because you guys have many people that love the game, and WWW, like we do.

I like to ride my high horse sometimes too.

[Hex]

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

@Mizhas.8536

they are called cleaning squad CS they ran hugh numbers yesterday in eb and they got wiped A LOT they lost all their towers and almost the keep xD.

and ppls say they were recording it too that’s interesting.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

you are a mesmer, in sm, in eb. what do you expect really?

I felt reeeaaaallllyyy popular, hahaha

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Had fun this morning. Lots of good fights! Thanks a bunch and see you tomorrow

Kiro

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Mizhas.8536

@Mizhas.8536

they are called cleaning squad CS they ran hugh numbers yesterday in eb and they got wiped A LOT they lost all their towers and almost the keep xD.

and ppls say they were recording it too that’s interesting.

As a member of CS i would like to know how many wipes did you made to us cause i only count 3 (at ogrewatch, while we tried to defend SM and SM again this time we atacking). In the other hand what happened in pangloss or mendon?

About blobing.. 27 players is blobing? Quite sure you sfr were running +40 most of the time.
Towers were lost just because we decided to hold SM againt ER while your blobed, literaly blobed all towers.

Just to finish this i want to ask you, since when a guild can not be wiped?
We’re still learning and we’re up to any GvG you want to arrange to show us how to play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Seriously, how do you guys play all the time in this lag?

Whenever we engage, I get up to 5 second lag spikes where every player around me runs on the spot for a while then there’s a big flash and I’m lying dead yards away from where I though I was – apparently I got killed a while back.

I mean, it’s hopeless. None of the skills work, not even #1.

I don’t know if it’s the latest patch but I’m even getting DCs every 20 minutes or so. I have to make sure to log in via one of the cities or it costs a fortune in WP charges to rez.
I’ve lost count of the times I’ve turned up dead in LA.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

It has to have something to with the last patch. It wasn’t like this last week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Of course it wasn’t laggy last week… You were beating us

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

I have to admit, I’m getting a fair amount of DC too since the patch. Random knockouts.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

I’ve gone to eternal twice recently, lagged like hell and then just gone back to PvE-istan without even fighting anyone.

Maybe it’s worth just going on borderlands, but I don’t even know if SFR has many people on them besides guild raids :P

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erastmus.3785

Erastmus.3785

I’ve had some really nasty lag beasties chasing me around lately too, more than I usually have… maybe ANet is doing some odd ritualistic “good luck charm” incantation involving waving a rubber chicken over their servers now before the upcoming patch on the 17th… or it’s some sort of perverse way to get people to play PvE (tin foil hat on)!

Prissie – floppy-eared Asura elementalist
Crtitical Emergence [CE] – Gunnar’s Hold
My elementalist videos… http://www.youtube.com/user/erastmus/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

It’s on all 4 maps. There’s no escape.
It’s not as if the fights are all that big really – maybe 50 ppl in all.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

How a normal day in Piken borderlands looks.
Constant SFR/ER blob zergs while we dont have enough, we must be “losing” by all this great “skill”.

Do we have to feel sorry for you or something? Cant help it that you cant get the numbers.

No your servers like to believe they are really “skilled”.
Far from the truth.

I’m confused. Isn’t you clamming that you are losing because we have the numbers, so Piken it’s the skilled server.

Conclusion, you think you are the skilled server. But you are wrong. Let me explain why.

SFR was some of the best guilds that are in the game (I don’t belong to any one of them), that play in BL’s, so we can have strong maps there if guilds don’t slack.

SFR EB map as some of the best commanders in the game (criteria is they can excel all the components a commander should achieve), we have many very good and good commanders (I’m not included, I just look for the list that is in TS and I don’t tag up).

EB has also a strong base of pugs (I like to include myself here) that know watt to do, atm we also have high numbers of new people, some of them belong to other servers and I don’t know if they interested to learn, or if they are here just for Karma and WXP.

I like the fun of the open fights, but WWW it’s to play for points, 24/7, I don’t complain also about the siege, the siege it’s there in the game to use offensively and defensively (once again any commander that don’t use the zerg to siege a structure that he want to keep it’s a bad commander).

It’s the group dynamic that dictates success in WWW, commander included, watt really meaning is if the build that I’m using its going to help my group, not if I’m capable of winning a duel. Watt we are talking here it’s about groups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Conclusion, you think you are the skilled server.

Of course Piken think its a skilled server. Wtf are we supposed to think when equal sized forces flee before us, refusing to do battle? That we stink? Look, that may be the case but it still inflate our self-esteem to legendary heights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

And the prize for double teaming servers of the year goes to drumroll Sfr+Elona

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

CS.

picture says way more 27.

1 time at ogrwatch,1 time at outer sm, one time at inner sm, 1 time at lord room,1 time mendon, 1 time at wall on sm, 1 time at corridor sm, 1 time roaming around somewhere I cant remember xD.

(also everytime attacking sm you ran with zone blob, except 1 battle at wall sm:)

I would like also to apologhise for today 2v1 its just your blob decide to try to take my new keep piken square keep in eb:) and I decided with a happy farming zerg to stay and farm there for a very long time and elona grow a brain and stopped attack sm and our towers and decided to take your towers:)

a happy elona guy also said thanks for letting them take veloka tower without being wiped by sfr so he could get his map completion.

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Haha Chuck Norris vs Wemil duel would explode whole tyria. Both have like 100k attack.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

CS.

1 time at ogrwatch,1 time at outer sm, one time at inner sm, 1 time at lord room,1 time mendon, 1 time at wall on sm, 1 time at corridor sm, 1 time roaming around somewhere I cant remember xD.

(also everytime attacking sm you ran with zone blob, except 1 battle at wall sm:)

I would like also to apologhise for today 2v1 its just your blob decide to try to take my new keep piken square keep in eb:) and I decided with a happy farming zerg to stay and farm there for a very long time and elona grow a brain and stopped attack sm and our towers and decided to take your towers:)

a happy elona guy also said thanks for letting them take veloka tower without being wiped by sfr so he could get his map completion.

Coo coo for cocoa puffs.

[Hex]

(edited by Bogey.5423)

in Match-ups

Mizhas.8536

CS.

Post the picture i can asure you we we’re definitely NOT way more than 27.

BTW, finishing off 3-4 raid members its not wipe. In that case we would have wiped your groups like … (lets say a lot of) times.
About mendon for example… you wiped our pug group and then we came into the tower. We fighted there until your numbers got weaker and ours stronger to the pugs returning. Then we moved forward to the lord room where you were kicked out and lost the tower. This simple fight shows that you’re just making things up.

Now, if regrouping close to our allies when outnumbered now its ilegal for guild raids then you using AC and ballistas everywhere should be too.

Its fun arguing about a +/- 27 players raid facing +40 players (even if they pug) and still have to hear how bad we are. Sure! we’re not RG and we’ll never be but sadly actual meta favours big groups other than organized groups.
We just have fun like that.

You want to argue about numbers? Fine
You want to argue about wipes? Fine
You want to argue about strategies being bad? Fine

But don’t you dare to insult other players just for not wanting to play the same way you do.

(edited by Mizhas.8536)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I’m so confused, lol. We got our thread back?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Of course Piken think its a skilled server. Wtf are we supposed to think when equal sized forces flee before us, refusing to do battle? That we stink? Look, that may be the case but it still inflate our self-esteem to legendary heights.

i have to agree here , Piken is the most skilled server EU, and they win all the time except few situations :
-SKill lagg
-double team
- pve players enter map to gather
-enemy’s had an arrow cart
-enemy’s outmanned them
-enemy’s nightcap and fully upgrade all maps
-spy’s suicide so enemy’s can rally on them

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkarian.1679

Arkarian.1679

CS.

I’m glad to see some people trying to defame and lie about our guild, even celebrating wiping us. This means we’re starting to be relevant Otherwise, you wouldn’t even care about us. But I guess it’s the natural reaction after 2 consecutive weeks being farmed in 60+ massive blobs by an unknown guild of 20-30 members.

Furthermore, it’s kinda funny to see you trying to make people believe your lies talking about an unexisting screen and some made up wipe “you can’t even remember”.

On the other hand, we’ve been recording almost every night of gameplay since we moved to Piken some weeks ago, and our vids show pretty much the opposite you’re stating.

But go ahead, keep trolling It doesn’t really matter if you’re talking good or kitten about us, ‘cause as long as we’re being mentioned, that means we’re doing great.

Btw, you should stop writing and go defend that WP in SM… Oh, nvm, too late. Nice try keeping the whole server in there for the whole night though. I guess that wasn’t enough.

PD. I can tell you in advance that eventually we’re gonna wipe in the next few days, we’re not RG… Kudos for that! I guess you’ll feel forced to come and post it, so I’d want to thank you in advance for making us relevant

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Yes !

It got moved to get cleansed out and its back after i contacted the local Forum Authorities xD

So please everyone keep it calm this time.

(edited by Luna.9640)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

CS who are you?

And Wemil changed his drugs it is normal for him to troll you. But I supppose he has the screenshot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

I had the weirdest out of sync glitch last night. Entered SFR BL and immediately noticed something weird when I started moving out of our base with greatsword 3 + 5. Skills ended prematurely and I only moved half the distance I did normally.

As I am slowly collecting stuff for Ascended weapon, I stopped to harvest a tree near our base. After the animation had only swinged once, the tree fell and I had harvested 4 logs. Yeah this keeps getting better…

Then I went to attack a couple ER wandering around the southern camp. Animations played normally, but I noticed I was attacking the enemy like crazy! Twice the normal attack speed. It was getting scary. I asked on the map chat if anyone else was out of sync, they weren’t.

I proceeded past bluelake and came into the sentry, killed the guard in literally 3 seconds with autoattack. He didn’t even have time to pop his heal. Couple seconds later I had captured the sentry point! I was even capturing at accelerated speed!

At that point I logged off and relogged back and reported the bug. Luckily it didn’t repeat itself, or maybe unlucky because I had no idea how to reproduce it.

Two points of this thread:

1. Sorry to the ER players I killed with this glitch!

2. There is an out of sync glitch in the game that allows “speedhacking”. Hopefully they find the cause and plug it.

One – Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

How a normal day in Piken borderlands looks.
Constant SFR/ER blob zergs while we dont have enough, we must be “losing” by all this great “skill”.

Do we have to feel sorry for you or something? Cant help it that you cant get the numbers.

No your servers like to believe they are really “skilled”.
Far from the truth.

I’m confused. Isn’t you clamming that you are losing because we have the numbers, so Piken it’s the skilled server.

Conclusion, you think you are the skilled server. But you are wrong. Let me explain why.

SFR was some of the best guilds that are in the game (I don’t belong to any one of them), that play in BL’s, so we can have strong maps there if guilds don’t slack.

SFR EB map as some of the best commanders in the game (criteria is they can excel all the components a commander should achieve), we have many very good and good commanders (I’m not included, I just look for the list that is in TS and I don’t tag up).

EB has also a strong base of pugs (I like to include myself here) that know watt to do, atm we also have high numbers of new people, some of them belong to other servers and I don’t know if they interested to learn, or if they are here just for Karma and WXP.

I like the fun of the open fights, but WWW it’s to play for points, 24/7, I don’t complain also about the siege, the siege it’s there in the game to use offensively and defensively (once again any commander that don’t use the zerg to siege a structure that he want to keep it’s a bad commander).

It’s the group dynamic that dictates success in WWW, commander included, watt really meaning is if the build that I’m using its going to help my group, not if I’m capable of winning a duel. Watt we are talking here it’s about groups.

Dude, you and your forum warriors stayed stucked at that time when SFR was composed only by guilds and “beated VS 5 times in a row” like you pleased to remember it as much as possible.

Now you’re just the shadow of yourself (by “you” I mean SFR of course, not you personnaly). That’s what all these wannabe-trollers like Wemil don’t get.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

Props to the small guild that we had a couple of fights with last night. I dont remember their tag but it started with an S and they ran with about 5 to 10 people, really great fights
too bad whenever we fought FUN, a second later ZDs would turn up

and about those who speak of blobs here: please remember that if you run a 30 man raid you got no reason to QQ about stuff, VG runs with 5 to 10 (usually 5 because the rest is in queue)

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

CS.

Post the picture i can asure you we we’re definitely NOT way more than 27.

BTW, finishing off 3-4 raid members its not wipe. In that case we would have wiped your groups like … (lets say a lot of) times.
About mendon for example… you wiped our pug group and then we came into the tower. We fighted there until your numbers got weaker and ours stronger to the pugs returning. Then we moved forward to the lord room where you were kicked out and lost the tower. This simple fight shows that you’re just making things up.

Now, if regrouping close to our allies when outnumbered now its ilegal for guild raids then you using AC and ballistas everywhere should be too.

Its fun arguing about a +/- 27 players raid facing +40 players (even if they pug) and still have to hear how bad we are. Sure! we’re not RG and we’ll never be but sadly actual meta favours big groups other than organized groups.
We just have fun like that.

You want to argue about numbers? Fine
You want to argue about wipes? Fine
You want to argue about strategies being bad? Fine

But don’t you dare to insult other players just for not wanting to play the same way you do.

wiped 3-4??

how come after a deathbomb I see 25+ wiped off cs guys???

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

@Bleed

I like to ride my high horse sometimes too.

For start you need to have a horse, right now I only see you in a poney.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Just suport that with numbers. I know why you are so full of yourselfs losing so badly like this week. You are geting some points in BL’s.

SFR is doing a miracle this week, geting this result with our numbers, but thas internal afairs to discuss bettewn us.

A leave just a message here. People that want to play against Vabbi should live SFR, or move to Vabbi.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Yes !

It got moved to get cleansed out and its back after i contacted the local Forum Authorities xD

So please everyone keep it calm this time.

And no hacking accusations. An email about a deleted reply I got indicates that the arrow-cart discussion was the reason for the clean-up.

And yeah, secondary goal already reached: We denied SFR the points to move ahead of Vizu. We even trashed enough night-build T3 to be even temporarly ahead of SFR.
Now to the primary goal: Get ahead of Piken! (The SFR waypoint in Overlook is useful, thanks)

For Elona!!

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Anyone happen to know this guy, or his norn warrior buddy in the same guild?

I really really want to know their specs/builds. It’s incredible. We had three guys hammering away on this guy last night, condition stacks/melee etc .. and his health would dip to about 85% and then bloop regen back to 100%, over and over. He even knew he had a pretty special build cos he’d stand there taking a beating and jump up and down and not fight back, just bounce around. The norn version from the same guild was afk when I ran into him, sent off six clones who were all hammering away on him and his health would never dip below 85% — amazing regen build.

I MUST HAVE THIS BUILD!

Care to share?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Bogey.5423

For start you need to have a horse, right now I only see you in a poney.

Very true. My high horse is just a little pony and I hardly ever take it out of the stable for a walk, but your horse seems to be unbelievable high and prancing around quite a lot.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Most skilled enemys in solo play i found on piken.
SFR ppl are all the same zombies – #1 spamming staff guardians, should you find one outside from a big monsterblob, running straight to you and use all utilities + virtues same time and after 10 sec they jump like naked rabids to their zerg^^ – ALWAYS.
And never saw so much phantasm mesmers before. Spawning all the AI-mobs and running for their life – seriously.

calm down guyz you dont get more skill while talking bout – show it^^

until now – sfr is just the multinternational vizunah, boring to fight and running for everything like a zombie but not calling brains – they call “Poiiiiiiiiiintzzzzzzzzzz”

plz anet lock this guyz with vizunah in a special league

thx

(edited by Romek.4201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

until now – sfr is just the multinternational vizunah,

And they plundered a lot 4am alarm-clocks in their last match with Vizu

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Romek, you must be a good EB player..

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleed.7052

Bleed.7052

plz anet lock this guyz with vizunah in a special league

Thank you for making me laugh

IGN: Bleed Hex
Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Wemil.7052

erm..

your secondary objective was pointless because we played to win Saturday-Monday then everyone started to slack..

here is sfr problem:) we go pro together for a long time but when our final match is here when we gonna become the champions of ergh points we fail…. xD

atm its massive slack one big blob running around no structure just farm bagz bagz.

and romek. we ran away today? you were farmed whole day and been farmed whole week off hours:) prime time is guilds hours so yh not surprised if pugs fail a bit there:)

im happy I was able to make piken keep wp:) as promised<3

sadly sfr have some low quality commanders that will get a reality check soon for losing BOTH SM AND OVERLOOK SAME TIME!