Piken / Seafarer's / Vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: milton.1796

milton.1796

VS why do you run from Piken constantly?
We had a zerg yesterday to counter your zergs (Was two of you) and our commander lead us to you and he said on TS “Why are they running?” you outnumbered us yet you still run?

We wanted a fight and 50% of the time you all ran then the MoS guild came across us and again you outnumbered us but you saw us and ran away and then decided to sit on the island and do nothing while we killed you without you fighting back?

Props to those who fought and died we died a lot also but it was fun despite the insane lag map wide.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

It’s easy milton, you notice they are all ranked champion? They are champion runners and champion AC users, with the nighttime pvd champion title thrown in.

You have to be sneaky and lure out the zerg, or wait until they pop out from under their AC’s and then pincer movement them so they can’t run- then just collect all the bags.

We found their camp capping team the other day – 15 of them, smallest group of VIZ you will see, 6 of us held them off at a camp until they limped off.

The only people who will take you on in a fight is WIPE, usually with at least two thiefs and a d/d ele, and then mysteriously nothing will show on your combat logs but your downed instantly.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Just totally sign, Milton

We were outnumbered clearly (not so clearly as other times, but anyhow clearly) and we wiped those Vizu´s near Arah after they ran away first and then turned arround to steamroll us; on the Island and just before in bay (would have taken another end, if SFR didn´t join to a threeway)

Can´t really imagine, what kind of “strategy” stands behind such proceedings, if somebody has the bigger manpower and mostly the better strategic position

But … I don´t wanna really waste time with such thinkings, do it this way Vizu´s, brings us a lot of bags, fun, motivation and finally it raises the morale

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

You said that we are noobs, noobs always run away, we can’t win a fight against the great Piken square server.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

VS why do you run from Piken constantly?
We had a zerg yesterday to counter your zergs (Was two of you) and our commander lead us to you and he said on TS “Why are they running?” you outnumbered us yet you still run?

Welcome to Vizuna.

Bronze invaders, Bronze invaders everywhere (if only PvD wouldn’t yeld any WXP, there wouldn’t be “Bronze” i guess)

/joke

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

I pray PS will go down some tiers next week, was an awful matchup IMHO.

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

I pray PS will go down some tiers next week, was an awful matchup IMHO.

Its not that bad mate as it looks. Bigger blob, more lootbags. Atm i made more kills than in any other matchup. Making like almost 1k kill per day.

Anyway i dont want to PS be on Golden League. I dont want to fight few weeks with Vizunah and SFR zombie blobs. My brain want to stop working on this matchup.

Thx [Opt] for GvG, was fun.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

(edited by LotuS.4378)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

Yah, wasn’t there for this scene Milton, but I guess our commanders don’t want to wipe you all, just to let you chances to overtake SFR, because you deserve more than them the 2nd place.
Just kidding. It’s funny how mad people get in the last days of MU. Too much pressure?
:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

haha, Mafius, great one made my day!
/bow, like such good jokes and people with humor!

I also quite like this matchup, cause helps farming for the ascended weapon, anyway better than grinding arround somewhere

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

milton.1796

I just got killed by 10+ VS on my own rofl.
They pretty much blew every cooldown just to kill me.
Kinda sad really when they only fight battles in which they have 10000% advantage.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

Yep, that’s what happens when you don’t listen to your commander and you try to FFA thinking you are Rambo

in Match-ups

milton.1796

Yep, that’s what happens when you don’t listen to your commander and you try to FFA thinking you are Rambo

Yeah except this was on a map which wasnt my own borderland so you have the nice big open ganking place where they like to lurk waiting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folca.5143

Folca.5143

Hello! <3 last video of CS—-> 04/09/2013 GG!
http://youtu.be/-lRo_zcXLKI

Nice video +

V for Vendetta [ SFRJ ]

Balkan Legion [ SFRJ ]
Piken Square – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Thanks to [boom] and [Opt] for the GvG’s this week!

Greetz from [Mya]!

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I just got killed by 10+ VS on my own rofl.
They pretty much blew every cooldown just to kill me.
Kinda sad really when they only fight battles in which they have 10000% advantage.

The amount of times I get moa’d at the start of a 1 vs x (where x is 1 or more) is astonishing, lol

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

milton.1796

Good job Piken for taking spot number two!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol, I suspect SFR is laying a bit low because they’re afraid of the impending bandwagoners

Not to take away anything from Piken. I think we fight hard no matter the score or server rank. It’s what I’ve come to respect a great deal about this server.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

Congratz to piken for taking #3 EU, you guys deserved it.
Hope you will handle it better than the rest of the so called elitist server that just implode when reaching close to #1.
See you around

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Lol, I suspect SFR is laying a bit low because they’re afraid of the impending bandwagoners

Not to take away anything from Piken. I think we fight hard no matter the score or server rank. It’s what I’ve come to respect a great deal about this server.

Its not like Piken winning over SFR (or Vizunah for that matter) would change anything.

We will be hopelessly stuck between having no coverage and pwning guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Congratulations to VS and PS.

@Victory I almost agree with everything you say here, and you raise very important issues.

When you play good opponents you must play well also, when I see that in a systematically form people don’t do watt they supposed to do day after day (proper sieging, playing defensive when they have to do it, proceed to repairs, try to motivate people to scout, etc) the result is going to be bad.

For me was a slack week, my final push to the legendary. We have to stop this behavior (blaming the others) when things got hard.