Q: 10/18: BP/YB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

^ uhh …. eles can’t equip cobalt dude. It’s a GS.

@ every one from BP … don’t sweat last nights scores. Especially you guys who just recently joined us. It’s all an illusion. Especially if you know anything abut YB and how they’ve always hidden behind 2v1 setups. We’ve got guilds who specialize in 1v2’s and last night we saw just how bad YB’s response time is b/c of that playstyle. This goes double for EB people… if they’re smart, and wanna come in anything but 3rd place this week, they’ll take EVERY chance they can get to back-cap everything they can off YB instead of squandering the entire weekend trying to marginalize Borskill.

We only ran into issues with YB when they outnumbered us 3:1. I blame the poor skill on PVE’ers jumping the achievement bandwagon, because I know YB has some skill, at least when we fought them in the past.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: lmaogg.7325

lmaogg.7325

funny how YB fed me my living story kills earlier, BP is just losing in numbers thats all, a problem that DPS had faced back in FA. So meh, keep up the good fight BP, and to EB you guys should just stop 2v1-ing us, just pathetic seeing how you guys hide behind YB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

funny how YB fed me my living story kills earlier, BP is just losing in numbers thats all, a problem that DPS had faced back in FA. So meh, keep up the good fight BP, and to EB you guys should just stop 2v1-ing us, just pathetic seeing how you guys hide behind YB.

Lol its funny how people kitten when they loose, if BP had the chance to eat a marshmallow instead of eating an entire brick wall. Im pretty sure you would east the marshmallow…

Yes I am referring to your server as a bunch of marshmallows. You guys are squishy as kitten.

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Oh BP… Some things just never change

Attachments:

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Lol its funny how people kitten when they loose, if BP had the chance to eat a marshmallow instead of eating an entire brick wall. Im pretty sure you would east the marshmallow…

Yes I am referring to your server as a bunch of marshmallows. You guys are squishy as kitten.

No idea what you are trying to say, but here are some cute bunnies

Attachments:

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Anyone wants to 2v2 in WvW or sPvP send me a message. I’m willing to put a wager as well.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Lol look at BP trying to setup a 2v1 in their favour after accusing us of it.

Not at all…. I clearly said they should go after your sloppy seconds b/c it’s the smartest thing to do given their unique situation & numbers currently.

They’ll need all they can get later in the week. We all know what happens when a server finally faces the 5 stages of grief after 1st place is no longer an option. IOW: they try to swipe everything they can from 3rd place and just avoid confrontation with the armies of 1st place. It’s the path of least resistance and therefore is the easiest option to coordinate and execute.

I’m merely trying to clue EB in on what will happen to them if they get complacent in thinking that you guys won’t just rotate your 2v1 target like you’ve always done in the past. Or do you guys deny handing CD some of it’s more crushing defeats in the same fashion? (were you even AROUND then??)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

Agreed, almost forgot about all the great screen shots that only tell 1/2 the story.

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Agreed, almost forgot about all the great screen shots that only tell 1/2 the story.

Oh I think this screenshot tells the entire story. Absolutely nobody around (we entered the camp through the hill), and BP has both cannons as well as the treb manned.

I just think it’s funny that’s all

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Nuking.4051

Oh I think this screenshot tells the entire story. Absolutely nobody around (we entered the camp through the hill), and BP has both cannons as well as the treb manned.

You actually make my point for me..Nobody was around when you took the camp, a few of us ported into bay to respond. Typical fashion many of us go over the wall as shown in the foreground of you ss. It is not uncommon for the stragglers to grab the cannons next to the afk guy on the treb.

I agree it is funny but probably for a different reason than you

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

BP and YB just had to both bring 100+ Zergs into our bl all day.
So much skill lag, so much portal bombs, so many organized guilds.
You guys just had to pick our bl to ultrazerg where we are the weakest.
Everything is rainnboww colored
You.will.not.take.our.waypoints

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Astdis.9532

Astdis.9532

Actually our ultrazergs, as you call them, have problems with going to EBG or YB’bl cause of the queue, so ofc we pick either BP’bl or Ebay’bl… Had great fun with that 3 way fight at BP hills tonight xD outnumbered and still ended up getting it cause of [One] being as awesome as they are.. ohh and because of my port ofc <3

Shugah Da Baws [FoC]
Mesmer on Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You actually make my point for me..Nobody was around when you took the camp, a few of us ported into bay to respond. Typical fashion many of us go over the wall as shown in the foreground of you ss. It is not uncommon for the stragglers to grab the cannons next to the afk guy on the treb.

Only thing that really matters is what happened after the screenshot. Did you all come out to fight them or did you stay at the keep?

On the other hand, I really don’t blame PUGs too much for not engaging a group with the same tag even if they do outnumber them. Organized groups that hide in towers from even numbers or less is something different.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

You guys just had to pick our bl to ultrazerg where we are the weakest.

You’re weakest in your BL? That’s not good.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

^ uhh …. eles can’t equip cobalt dude. It’s a GS.

I meant he could have followed me as I ran through with MY cobalt. And I feel less bad about it today because some Yaks and BP were killing folks in their.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

YB’s definitely got some numbers…. And a much better policy on camps.
Even if their weekend warriors finally drop off late tomorrow night, I dunno if these other 2 servers will find the right strategy in time. ….sucks to feel this powerless watching the underdogs keep making the same mistakes. *cough*Anet*cough*

Close match either way, GG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Yak’s I dub the: Server of Cowards

EB some awesome 1v1s, and hats off to the Ebay folks who have respected a 1v1.

yaks…. /le sigh grow a pair

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Yak’s I dub the: Server of Cowards

EB some awesome 1v1s, and hats off to the Ebay folks who have respected a 1v1.

yaks…. /le sigh grow a pair

Lol yes because the winning server is always the coward/no skillz/zergs. We get that a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

This is some of the clips we got vsing YB and Ebay, Want to thank all of them for the sick fights in this video, Respect go’s to them all! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cbe66ff3lA&list=LLasKpNoRxJPBPbgWDNt6DXQ&feature=mh_lolz Enjoy!

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

You obviously don’t know the whole story. This guy was literally trebbing us in the camp as soon as the swords showed up, rather than coming out to see what was up.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by EFWinters.5421)

in Match-ups

Nuking.4051

You obviously don’t know the whole story. This guy was literally trebbing us in the camp as soon as the swords showed up, rather than coming out to see what was up.

That guy was on the treb for hours I concede he was being useless. You see people hiding on a wall, I see people hiding behind a camp full of guards… I usually try to get my opponent to move north a little for a fair fight, but too many have cement shoes and can’t seem to get past the the guards. I don’t even mind a 2 on 1 so please feel free to let your buddy know it is ok to leave the camp.

If your goal is to protect the camp, have at it just don’t delude yourself into thinking sitting on a wall is any different than being hit by a wall (guild claimer with buff).

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

That guy was on the treb for hours I concede he was being useless. You see people hiding on a wall, I see people hiding behind a camp full of guards… I usually try to get my opponent to move north a little for a fair fight, but too many have cement shoes and can’t seem to get past the the guards. I don’t even mind a 2 on 1 so please feel free to let your buddy know it is ok to leave the camp.

If your goal is to protect the camp, have at it just don’t delude yourself into thinking sitting on a wall is any different than being hit by a wall (guild claimer with buff).

Ridiculous post.

There is no comparison to fighting right outside a tower or keep with a door to run into and fighting in a camp, even with the buff. It always amuses me how some people think they are really safe standing next to a buffed supervisor.

Hint: You aren’t

in Match-ups

lmaogg.7325

Lol says the server with tons of zerkers guardians, or in fact every class i saw.
And of course we will feel like marshmallows to you guys when you guys rush a force twice of ours. Logic pl0x.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skroo.1560

Skroo.1560

We’ve been working our butts off for our score. A few of our commanders have been pulling all nighters helping to keep our BL red. You can trash talk us about our ‘zerg’ (because 60 people in comms with multiple coordinating commander squads is a total zerg) and numbers but we all know how hard we’re working for our score.

It’s been a lot of fun, btw.

Skroo [POV][ROLL] – Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

We’ve been working our butts off for our score. A few of our commanders have been pulling all nighters helping to keep our BL red. You can trash talk us about our ‘zerg’ (because 60 people in comms with multiple coordinating commander squads is a total zerg) and numbers but we all know how hard we’re working for our score.

It’s been a lot of fun, btw.

YB won the PPT race during primetime on reset night when everyone was queued in all zones with equal numbers, right? Really, that is the only thing that matters. Once off-hour coverage comes into play everything is meaningless.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

80% of a time I down some people 1v1 or 1v2 in both YB and Ebay, at least 3 more come to help them out. really? it’s been happening for 2 days straight now. bad servers.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

(edited by Ruru.1302)

in Match-ups

lmaogg.7325

seriously? 15mins ago, our 9 men was just doing havoc at YB’s ruins and capping some towers since we got attention at ruins… and guess what..

Cmon really? let us have some proper wvw fun pls..

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

seriously? 15mins ago, our 9 men was just doing havoc at YB’s ruins and capping some towers since we got attention at ruins… and guess what..

Looks to me like you have SW tower and there are people there to take it.

Hey everyone link the rules of WvW! We certainly can’t have anyone breaking the “how to play WvW properly” rules!

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Hey everyone link the rules of WvW! We certainly can’t have anyone breaking the “how to play WvW properly” rules!

Looks to me like he has about 4 maybe 5 guys. Was it really necessary for like 30 Zergsbend to take it? Skill says no, league WvW says yes.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Nuking.4051

Ridiculous post.

There is no comparison to fighting right outside a tower or keep with a door to run into and fighting in a camp, even with the buff. It always amuses me how some people think they are really safe standing next to a buffed supervisor.

Ridiculous counter post
Reread my post. I was suggesting both sides move north to a more neutral point. Selectively viewing you opponents advantages while dismissing your own is what I find funny.

Please enlighten me as to why you think 3+ guards vrs 1 mesmer is a sign of someone looking for a good fight? Complaining about a fight that did not take place while avoiding the one right in front of you seems odd to me.

(edited by Nuking.4051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

All I got was a rock.

That’s so sad. Let me cheer you up by holding this football for you to kick!

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

All I got was a rock.

That’s so sad. Let me cheer you up by holding this football for you to kick!

+1 for Peanuts reference!

RIP Charles Schulz!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

Really? Already whining about YB zergs? I expected that from EB, but not BP. Where were the complaints when you had numerical advantage over opponents.

Look at it this way… based on our queue times (past weeks we had almost no queues), we’re fielding LOTS of pve’ers and fairweathers. Just enjoy the bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Looks to me like he has about 4 maybe 5 guys. Was it really necessary for like 30 Zergsbend to take it? Skill says no, league WvW says yes.

It always amuses me when people make posts calling other servers zergers, and QQing when they get zerged. Every server has zergs, someone more often than others, but it is the nature of the game. If I posted a picture everytime I ran into a zerg while solo roaming, this thread would be at 10 pages by now.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Ridiculous post.

Ridiculous counter post
Reread my post. I was suggesting both sides move north to a more neutral point. Selectively viewing you opponents advantages while dismissing your own is what I find funny.

Please enlighten me as to why you think 3+ guards vrs 1 mesmer is a sign of someone looking for a good fight? Complaining about a fight that did not take place while avoiding the one right in front of you seems odd to me.

WTH are you talking about? They have two at the sentry spot with five of you at the keep. You can come out and 5v2 them at the sentry. If their third comes out then it would be a 5v3 at the sentry.

So, I take it that the five of you didn’t come out and fight them. Reason: You were scared of a buffed supervisor that was nowhere near where the fight would have taken place. Okay, then.

in Match-ups

ilr.9675

Really? Already whining about YB zergs? I expected that from EB, but not BP. Where were the complaints when you had numerical advantage over opponents.

Look at it this way… based on our queue times (past weeks we had almost no queues), we’re fielding LOTS of pve’ers and fairweathers. Just enjoy the bags.

I agree that BP is wasting its talent Left and Right and only has itself to blame right now. It’s definitely not been coordinating simultaneous captures & “escape portaling” to turn YB’s single-Blobness strategy against itself.

But a lot of these fights… the YB blob is so darned huge that a lot of us in these smaller groups get hit with Lag, more Lag, and even D/C’s while just trying to to figure out what to do next. We’re standing there pre-buffing getting ready for the fight, then all of a sudden a wave of Pre-Cacheing hits us for -50 fps, followed by a wall of Glass Nukes from these Scarlet/Tequatl zergs. And that’d be fine if we were Champions and Anet scaled this version of PvE like it scales all the rest of PvE vs. a massive Zerg. That’d still be a fair fight for the remaining stalwarts who weren’t instantly crashed out by the no-skill blob. But they already said they’re not interested in our opinions on what’s logistically more sustainable for the long term health of WvW. This is Living Story! …use it up, then 2 weeks later the next fad can be chased for maximum grind…

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

It always amuses me when people make posts calling other servers zergers, and QQing when they get zerged. Every server has zergs, someone more often than others, but it is the nature of the game. If I posted a picture everytime I ran into a zerg while solo roaming, this thread would be at 10 pages by now.

You know what really is amusing? People from servers who used to run at the sight of the “condi cheese necro” come to other people’s matchup forums and crygasming all over it. Listen, get some skill, go gather a few people and take out those 4-5 people attacking your tower. Stop getting into the mindless, “we must assimilate more into our Borg collective” mindset that is plaguing every server- including our own.

Because I know WvW was a poorly thought through concept ages ago of some ANET developer on a Redbull high who recently rage quit a 4 hour Alterac Valley marathon, that still doesn’t mean that we as players can’t better ourselves and not conform to society’s standards.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Ignorant people that draw way too many conclusions about people that they don’t know say the funniest things.

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

And just to give you some perspective of what it’s like fighting as a small roaming group in Eternal BL right now….How it feels to be a solo roamer

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

You know what really is amusing? People from servers who used to run at the sight of the “condi cheese necro” come to other people’s matchup forums and crygasming all over it. Listen, get some skill, go gather a few people and take out those 4-5 people attacking your tower. Stop getting into the mindless, “we must assimilate more into our Borg collective” mindset that is plaguing every server- including our own.

Because I know WvW was a poorly thought through concept ages ago of some ANET developer on a Redbull high who recently rage quit a 4 hour Alterac Valley marathon, that still doesn’t mean that we as players can’t better ourselves and not conform to society’s standards.

You seem to be under the impression that this isn’t my matchup thread.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

He looked at your sig, which says you are on CD. As this is YB eBay Borlis matchup yeah I’d say he was under the impression this wasn’t your matchup…

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in Match-ups

CrazyCanuck.4265

He looked at your sig, which says you are on CD. As this is YB eBay Borlis matchup yeah I’d say he was under the impression this wasn’t your matchup…

You know what they say about assumptions.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Nuking.4051

Ridiculous post.

Ridiculous counter post

WTH are you talking about? They have two at the sentry spot with five of you at the keep. You can come out and 5v2 them at the sentry. If their third comes out then it would be a 5v3 at the sentry.

So, I take it that the five of you didn’t come out and fight them. Reason: You were scared of a buffed supervisor that was nowhere near where the fight would have taken place. Okay, then.

You do know that a screen shot only captures what happens at that very second right? Since you were not there try to imagine that things did happen before and after it was taken……

I’m sure if I roam around your homelands long enough I can get a shot of a few of your buddies on a wall and make it out to be something it is not.

(edited by Nuking.4051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

You people cry a lot.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

You know what they say about assumptions.

I apologize. I saw that you were in NA and thought that perhaps you guys were still crying about condi cheese necros.

My mistake.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Awesome and fun fights in EBBL these past few days! Great matchup so far.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers [BB] wants to gvg one or more nights this week. Any takers? PM me.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

We’re standing there pre-buffing getting ready for the fight, then all of a sudden a wave of Pre-Cacheing hits us for -50 fps

You deserve a thumbs up just for this line.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Roaming groups don’t typically come to the forums complaining about zergs since it is just a fact of life no matter what server you play on or what servers you play against. The people who complain the most about zergs are zerglings themselves upset that they just got outzerged.

We just laugh at the lameness that is the state of the human being.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

So much hate, yet I think people are missing out on the fact this is one of the more even match-ups…PPT-wise.

Weekdays are going to be interesting.

So, to that regard let’s start off on a better note.

Here’s a picture of bacon. You are all now happy.

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], rushing to the kitchen, back in an hour.

Attachments:

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”