Q: 10/18: BP/YB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I’m sure if I roam around your homelands long enough I can get a shot of a few of your buddies on a wall and make it out to be something it is not.

LOL, no.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

For all the roamers complaining about zergs, wait til you fight FA and SBI lol. They’ll flood 100+ every single map, from NA to Oceanic to SEA.

Keep in mind, this is going to be the most even matchup for weeks to come between our 3 servers. For all the other weeks, it’ll be either you guys overrunning your opponents or vice versa. Enjoy this week while it lasts.

Also SIC, maybe if you wanted to roam, you should have transferred to Bronze League instead of going to a MORE populated server than IoJ. Just a suggestion.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

There are zergs in the lower tiers as well. Just fewer of them. There are also far fewer midsize groups that roam. In the lower tiers, some nights all you have to fight is one zonewide zerg that is running around.

In the mid tiers you can at least find some decent fights in between zerg-dodging.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Keep in mind, this is going to be the most even matchup for weeks to come between our 3 servers. For all the other weeks, it’ll be either you guys overrunning your opponents or vice versa. Enjoy this week while it lasts.

This, all of this…

A quick look at the schedule shows that most of us will be teamed up against FA or SBI with just the worst possible most useless “dying-servers” around. It’s sad, but this really is the most even matchup ANYONE’S likely to see in all of Silver league this season. It’s a shame it’s already been tarnished by Achievement Chasers taking up so many slots and making the Blobs even blobbier… But that doesn’t mean any of us should give up the ghost for the rest of week.

Tomorrow is a new day… it doesn’t matter who got up 30k, or who feels too frustrated to keep roaming. Let’s make this a close match again and erase the smear left by the silly living story filler.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Borlis Brawlers [BB] wants to gvg one or more nights this week. Any takers? PM me.

[EV] can do anything between 2v2 and 5v5 right now.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Man. BP PVE kitten trolls are in full force. They even hate the WvW BP crowd it seems.

Shame…..

Suicide Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Just going to leave this here.

Attachments:

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

seriously? 15mins ago, our 9 men was just doing havoc at YB’s ruins and capping some towers since we got attention at ruins… and guess what..

Cmon really? let us have some proper wvw fun pls..

Looks to me like you have SW tower and there are people there to take it.

Hey everyone link the rules of WvW! We certainly can’t have anyone breaking the “how to play WvW properly” rules!

Looks to me like he has about 4 maybe 5 guys. Was it really necessary for like 30 Zergsbend to take it? Skill says no, league WvW says yes.

Except that you have a tower. It doesn’t matter if there are 2 or 100 people inside that tower, people are going to take that tower in a large number simply because it goes by faster. As a roamer you should know this. Complaining about it because “Waaah there were more of you than of me” is quite frankly, stupid. Either roam better or transfer to a lower tier with less people.

Also here’s hoping to all servers that we keep all the good new PvE faces and lose the bad ones. <3 BP and EB good fights out there today in EBG. Walking those Yaks into Anza and SM was fun. I did curse you all every time you took my upgraded camp.

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

First you crash their party, then you pass out on the ground. Real classy, guy.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

Something along those lines actually went through my head when it first happened lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurieg.4158

Kurieg.4158

seriously? 15mins ago, our 9 men was just doing havoc at YB’s ruins and capping some towers since we got attention at ruins… and guess what..

Cmon really? let us have some proper wvw fun pls..

I’ve contact our Commander Overlords about your request for us to also use Omegas next time you’re in our tower. I’m sure they’ll be cool with that.

Crafty [CR]
Yak’s Bend
Ir Regardless – Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurieg.4158

Kurieg.4158

Something along those lines actually went through my head when it first happened lol

Dude, should also see somebody about that burning sensation between your legs. >.>

Crafty [CR]
Yak’s Bend
Ir Regardless – Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Also SIC, maybe if you wanted to roam, you should have transferred to Bronze League instead of going to a MORE populated server than IoJ. Just a suggestion.

SIC had 17 on for reset. Your suggestion makes no sense.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

Dude, should also see somebody about that burning sensation between your legs. >.>

But it feels soooo good

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Never underestimate the power of the PVE!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

i’m getting zerged by 20+ in the ruins that you own man kitten can’t u do anything better with your zerg? like take a keep?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

i’m getting zerged by 20+ in the ruins that you own man kitten can’t u do anything better with your zerg? like take a keep?

But keeps don’t start crying on the forums afterward

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

VP had a great day in Yaks BL. Lot of good fights. Thanks YB.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Well, so far this week has really blown for people who run in small groups or solo. Not everyone enjoys zerg running, but now I see exactly what I have to look forward to in silver league.

Guess it will be blob wars and anyone running with less than 20 people is subject to immediate death haha. No big deal, guess I just have to start playing tricks in order to not be caught from now on lol..

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

Silly. YB can’t build trebs in inner keeps with just twenty people. You’re being silly.

EBay generally doesn’t HAVE twenty people (to spare).

And BP…well, why isn’t BP taking them keeps?

Personally, I’m finding this matchup kinda boring. Not because of the teams, because it’s same ole, same ole there. It’s just that there’s a butt-ton of PvE-ers around (and even worse, PvE Commanders) who clearly don’t give two craps about WvW or the people who do it.

Then there’s the large amounts of skill lag. Even when a monster zerg isn’t around, we’re getting skill lagged.

And then there’s YB’s conservative play. Yes, I’m aware that it’s nice and safe building siege as far away as possible with trebs and cata’s, while defending with 3x+ more numbers than the defenders have, but gosh golly gee is it boring.

Though when the stars align and there’s no skill lag, and we meet out in the open field, it’s pretty fun. I’m hoping that after a few weeks when the majority of the achievement chasers get what they want then go back to farming for ascended weapons or the upcoming ascended armors, things will settle down.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Silly. YB can’t build trebs in inner keeps with just twenty people. You’re being silly.

EBay generally doesn’t HAVE twenty people (to spare).

And BP…well, why isn’t BP taking them keeps?

Personally, I’m finding this matchup kinda boring. Not because of the teams, because it’s same ole, same ole there. It’s just that there’s a butt-ton of PvE-ers around (and even worse, PvE Commanders) who clearly don’t give two craps about WvW or the people who do it.

Then there’s the large amounts of skill lag. Even when a monster zerg isn’t around, we’re getting skill lagged.

And then there’s YB’s conservative play. Yes, I’m aware that it’s nice and safe building siege as far away as possible with trebs and cata’s, while defending with 3x+ more numbers than the defenders have, but gosh golly gee is it boring.

Though when the stars align and there’s no skill lag, and we meet out in the open field, it’s pretty fun. I’m hoping that after a few weeks when the majority of the achievement chasers get what they want then go back to farming for ascended weapons or the upcoming ascended armors, things will settle down.

The PvE noobs are driving me insane too, they’ve successfully caused a queue in BP BL for most of this match up doing stupid crap and causing us to lose our stuff since the real WvW players can’t even get in. And yes, the PvE commanders are also annoying, having 4 commanders on BP BL and none of them are actually doing anything productive and no one has ever even seen them before lol..

I haven’t experienced any lag at all personally this whole matchup, not even on reset night. I’ve seen plenty of people complain about it, but I’m just not seeing it.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I hope certain servers find it as funny when they get beat down by massive numbers in the coming weeks. I will probably spend more time trolling those threads than actual wvw.

We all get that this “league” nonsense was just a way of the more populated server beating up the lower populated servers. There is nothing fun about it though. Anet’s logic is so screwed. They kill off spvp, and then tell people to go there if they want fair fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

It’s Sundaynight 3 am… and they’re not going away.

Forget what I said about this being a fair match… GG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

If you are talking about Lowlands fight, I have to say that one of the best times I have had in WvW. You guys put up a great fight ^^

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

(edited by Kronyx.2570)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

If you are talking about Lowlands fight, I have to say that one of the best fights i have had in wvw. You guys put up a great fight ^^

The Lowlands fight was pretty epic. I think that is the longest continuous battle I have ever been part of. Five or six times I thought “oh we’ve lost it”, but then we’d push you folks back to the stairs long enough to res a few or get a nice timely war banner and it would be game on again. Getting people up to the vista finally turned the tide for you I think. Good fight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Good fights tonight, especially against you [AD] and [Bsty] guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Woot Woot, Great Skill lags this weekend on all fronts! When I logged in Saturday morning My toon autoattacked for about an hour. I went afk and mowed my lawn.

Spent a lot of time in EBBL yesterday roaming about killing and being killed. Response time for even simple white swords became insane later in the day. There was one point our small group was even trying to ninja camps. That defense zerg moved impressively quick at one point, two people teams wouldn’t have the time to claim the camp fast enough to avoid their impending punishment.

I’m already looking forward to week 7.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kabro.6518

Kabro.6518

Just wanna give a shout out to Menorah, a good ranger from [GH] . Its hard to find competent rangers these days.

Myztìk [vT]-Bromega Power Engy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

The PvE’ers are killing my WvW.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Well, so far this week has really blown for people who run in small groups or solo. Not everyone enjoys zerg running, but now I see exactly what I have to look forward to in silver league.

I would have to respectfully disagree. From EB there’s AD, BSty and us in EV running around (as well as many more I’m sure). From the other servers I have seen plenty of roamers, some better than others.

This has definitely been one of the most enjoyable weeks for me as of late apart from the massive skill lag on reset night.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I would have to respectfully disagree. From EB there’s AD, BSty and us in EV running around (as well as many more I’m sure). From the other servers I have seen plenty of roamers, some better than others.

This has definitely been one of the most enjoyable weeks for me as of late apart from the massive skill lag on reset night.

I agree. I have encountered small EB groups and I appreciate the battles. Unlike other servers who will remain nameless that swarm me with eleventy thousand.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I agree. I have encountered small EB groups and I appreciate the battles. Unlike other servers who will remain nameless that swarm me with eleventy thousand.

I was thinking the exact opposite, actually. I was expecting to see far less small man stuff happening. I was surprised to see so much small team insanity happening out there.

There are definitely more zergs, but the great thing about that is, I tend to get my lag before I even see the Zerg. That’s an indication that it’s time to move out of the street.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Lots of roaming groups and roamers out, if you’re not finding them, then move to other maps because there’s been nonstop action.

Yeah, you get zerged occasionally and /laugh spammed and corpse jumped, but /shrug. Who cares? The fights have been grrrreat.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Funeral.3604

Funeral.3604

Nice Fight at bay on YBBL BP.. was a long hard fight. Just wondering tho..
http://i43.tinypic.com/20qcach.jpg

do you really need that kind of tactics to take it??

Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers [BB] is looking for gvg matches this week. PM me if your guild is interested.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

x2 great fights guys [AD] and [Bsty]!

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Just wanna give a shout out to Menorah, a good ranger from [GH] . Its hard to find competent rangers these days.

You still kicked my butt lol. Wave if you see the GH Sylvari ranger running by ;D Always up for duels and maybe I can give you a better fight next time after I shake off all the rust from my haitus.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Thanks [vT]. Was some good fights last night. Very good roaming action this weekend, besides the skill lag of course. Hopefully the week plays out even better

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

x2 great fights guys [AD] and [Bsty]!

Please refrain from using 3 Hammer Warriors, Necro and Mesmer… and focus firing me….

You’re going to make me change my iconic hair…. or put on a helmet.

Do this, and we can be friends.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

But we love your hair.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aetal.3658

Aetal.3658

So much hate, yet I think people are missing out on the fact this is one of the more even match-ups…PPT-wise.

Weekdays are going to be interesting.

So, to that regard let’s start off on a better note.

Here’s a picture of bacon. You are all now happy.

- Jornosh, Suicidal Warrior of [One], rushing to the kitchen, back in an hour.

BACON!!!!!!
Yes I am happy now thank you.

-Char Zard

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Ever seen how zergs bend do 1v1s? Seems no matter how many I kill there are always 5 more just around the corner.

If this is the closest we are going to get to a fair fight for the upcoming weeks, then it looks like this “season” will be the death of wvw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: armymelendez.1532

armymelendez.1532

Don’t really see EB spewing as much bull-crap as BP does, so cheers to you guys. Managing to hold your own this match-up, you guys are doing good. Lots of fun.

But BP, I totally agree with you! Yup, Yaks Bend is the absolute worst server in GW2. We’re terrible. I mean, look at this map, you see all of that green? We’re horrible!

Oh, wait…we’re the red guys.

Cheers to our Oceanic crew, you guys rock! Way to fight the good fight.

Attachments:

Blade Of Bushido [One] – YB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: armymelendez.1532

armymelendez.1532

Also. Go Rheayas, man, you rock.

Attachments:

Blade Of Bushido [One] – YB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Good job fighting nobody! I wish we were as good as you.. ;_;

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Don’t really see EB spewing as much bull-crap as BP does, so cheers to you guys. Managing to hold your own this match-up, you guys are doing good. Lots of fun.

But BP, I totally agree with you! Yup, Yaks Bend is the absolute worst server in GW2. We’re terrible. I mean, look at this map, you see all of that green? We’re horrible!

Oh, wait…we’re the red guys.

Cheers to our Oceanic crew, you guys rock! Way to fight the good fight.

It’s cool, in the coming weeks you guys will get a chance to show off your skill against equal numbers. I look forward to seeing that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

BP, good ninja on our garrison just now. I wonder why the outmanned buff didnt pop 5 vs 40

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

sirflamesword.3896

It’s cool, in the coming weeks you guys will get a chance to show off your skill against equal numbers. I look forward to seeing that.

I love how it’s always BP crying about our numbers and not Ebay. The only time we have more people in WvW than BP is really early in the morning east coast time. We just have commanders that can manage all 4 maps much much better.

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

I love how it’s always BP crying about our numbers and not Ebay. The only time we have more people in WvW than BP is really early in the morning east coast time. We just have commanders that can manage all 4 maps much much better.

Probably because they are too busy double teaming us to worry about you.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

AT no point did I “cry” I responded to a post talking about how good you guys are. I agree, it takes quite a bit of skill to 5v1 someone when they have outmanned on their own home bl.

Anyway all I was pointing out is that in the coming weeks you guys will get a chance to display your skill against equal numbers. I personally plan to be an avid reader of that matchup thread.