Riveside / Desolation / Baruch Bay 4/10

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Q:

Keep on fighting, normal service shall be resumed shortly

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: rainmakercano.3152

rainmakercano.3152

Nice reset night!

We had a whale of a time this afternoon-night. Congratulations to RS [ZORN] and the pickups accompanying them for proving they have true guts and not refusing to fight. On behalf of the whole of [siN] we sincerely thank you. We would like to encourage the rest of guilds to behave as they did today.

Do not relax: we’ll be there!

See you this week!

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN]

Stalwart Karnage – Guardian
Seven Instincts [siN]- Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legendary Hardmode.3856

Legendary Hardmode.3856

Thanks to Baruch for the nice Fights on Riverside Homelands tonight. Hope RED BULL had fun too.

Cu soon !!!

There Is No Way [Out]
Guildlead and Commander for Elona Reach

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muten.8760

Muten.8760

nice fights on our homeland!
weekly reset stream http://www.twitch.tv/hexdezimal/b/467356359

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Yesterday was fun killing a few Bull members :P

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

I wanted to build a Waypoint In Baruch’s EB Keep Sadly we had to break off from that plan. Thanks for the fun on Reset @ Eternal Battlegrounds guys!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Fun mini pain train this afternoon, reset a couple of WP’s

Hopefully get more time to command this week, love fighting RS open field

gl&hf

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beau ter Ham.3709

Beau ter Ham.3709

A new type of zerg

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Luls @ dolyak zerg

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoshi.4520

Yoshi.4520

Nice reset night!

We had a whale of a time this afternoon-night. Congratulations to RS [ZORN] and the pickups accompanying them for proving they have true guts and not refusing to fight. On behalf of the whole of [siN] we sincerely thank you. We would like to encourage the rest of guilds to behave as they did today.

Do not relax: we’ll be there!

See you this week!

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN]

We had pretty much fun aswell. We aren’t afraid to fight, even when the opponent seems too strong for us. It’s pretty rare to get good fights at the reset night, so it was really cool.

We will have our guildraid at Monday. I for myself would love to fight you guys again.

Best luck for the week and kind regards,

Thesaria [ZORN]

(edited by Yoshi.4520)

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

I have seen that Dolyak zerg too! What is the lore behind them!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Griffith.8635

Griffith.8635

There is not a real Lore behind it, it was just some trolling/having fun from my Guild and believe me we had tons of fun durring that time
Kaze Tsuki [DAFQ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

What happened to Desolation? In contrast to our last match up – RS vs Gandra vs Desolation – your server seems to have lost 80% of its population. Resistance and roamers from Desolation are non-existent. Is it some kind of tactic to drop in rating for the upcoming leagues?

Tz tz

(edited by FirstBlood.7359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Lost 5-6 guilds in like 2 weeks.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Lelith.2916

As Ajaxx says.. Desolation has lost a number of guilds in the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately this means we don’t have the numbers or coverage to compete with any of the top servers. However.. Desolation still has some guilds putting up a fight and certainly no guild left on Deso will be just throwing in the towel, we are just playing as we always have but the loss of people is showing in our non prime hours. The guilds left will still be able to give you a good fight.

We have no tactic to deliberately drop, we are just moving more towards the right place for our server situation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Its raid time for us SOON, any 20-30 man guilds wanna open field fight whisper me in game – All Shall Perish.

(edited by Sylosis.7125)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

Props to the RS ele with guildname ’’mithrandir’’, you never gave up i loved fighting you inbetween your keep and Stonemist.

Hope to see more ppl from RS and BB like that!

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Yea Deso lost lots of guild for WvW but that is not the biggest problem, the biggest problem is that our server still has the ‘Very High’ status.

But all these players are only playing PVE and it still cost 1800 gems to transfer to Desolation, no guild wants to come to Deso because of the high price..

World transfer should be based on WvW ranking

PVE players can come to us for free by guesting.. and WvW cost 1800 gems while we are a low/medium server in WvW atm.

Very strange..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nohealz.7189

Nohealz.7189

Yea Deso lost lots of guild for WvW but that is not the biggest problem, the biggest problem is that our server still has the ‘Very High’ status.

But all these players are only playing PVE and it still cost 1800 gems to transfer to Desolation, no guild wants to come to Deso because of the high price..

World transfer should be based on WvW ranking

PVE players can come to us for free by guesting.. and WvW cost 1800 gems while we are a low/medium server in WvW atm.

Very strange..

Anet has to make money somehow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Who would rightfully want to be in the gold league? now that SFR are actively recruiting NA guilds to cover it’s off-peak it doesn’t just want to win but completely dominate all coverage which of course it didn’t need to because no EU can currently compete with it for No 1.

Guilds leaving was a combination of factors the nail in the coffin was due to some childish idiots who attacked both the community forum and TS simultaneously with DDOS attacks sending coordination between guilds into chaos and uncertainty. Desolation im sure will bounce back when it finds some solid ground in which to rebuild i wish it the best of luck for the future.

My own guilds departure was a hard decision to make were a small Havoc guild fielding no more than 15-20, with firstly [DVG]’s departure leaving us the prominent guild defending our bl then [COIN] leaving spreading the other guilds out to fill the vacuum we found ourselves isolated and a huge strain placed on us with the additional lack of communication created by the DDOS attacks our resources and manpower where stretched thin lacking large numbers facing nothing but blobs we sadly saw a reduction in raid attendance that we could ill afford to lose in maintaining our role on the field.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spurti.2958

Spurti.2958

Nice Fights Yesterday on Baruch

Stream from Yesterday
http://www.twitch.tv/spurtikus/b/467934929

DRUCKWELLE (DW) Stream 4 Days A Week:
http://www.twitch.tv/spurtikus

Hope 4 some nice Fights this week)

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

in Desolation EB 5 hour long Langor defended..

Build that tower up from scratch myself! Enemy leaves it alone

Too scared I think..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

Hi Guys..If anyone like to do some 1vs1 in the next 6-7 hours..I am up for it..pm me ingame..iam from rs

(edited by Minze.7065)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

crazy, i let finish this [Bull] guy his 1vs1 against my riverside mate. Last hit the bull guy gets help from a rnd. I go into the fight while my rs mate was already stomped. And both fight me. This [Bull] sister even rezzed the rnd 2 times after i killed him 2 times, instead of continueing a real 1vs1 vs me. Maybe just look whats going on Mr. [Bull] Warrior.

Anyway, this [bull] sister recognized early that he didnt got any chance at all, i guess.

I didnt meant all [Bull] Guild by that. But that guy was a poor warrior.

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Defended a tower for 8 hour! Wohoo! ( sometimes I took a brake and someone kept on scouting ).

Full upgraded, full sieged.. No enemy attack.

Earned around 400 wxp killing harpy’s and lizards .

lol ><

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

ÌNVI raid time we have 25 players, any guilds want open field fights whisper me ingame.

This does not mean we want to fight vs 3 riverside guild groups at the same time like the other night XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

@ [Scnd],

I had alot of respect for you guys but i lost it all today after seeing you guys blob it up with [IF] and all your pugs in Deso bl.
I mean i know [IF] isnt the greatest guild around but do they really need there hand holding from big daddy Scnd? really sad….
I also saw 2 more guilds running in your zone blob wich i cant remember the names off, do you really need 4 guilds to take down a Deso pug zerg? I bet you can take our full pug zerg out alone…. bahhhhhh

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Nice Fights tonight, shame some enemy guilds resort to grouping up together to enable a victory in the field.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

@ [Scnd],

I had alot of respect for you guys but i lost it all today after seeing you guys blob it up with [IF] and all your pugs in Deso bl.
I mean i know [IF] isnt the greatest guild around but do they really need there hand holding from big daddy Scnd? really sad….
I also saw 2 more guilds running in your zone blob wich i cant remember the names off, do you really need 4 guilds to take down a Deso pug zerg? I bet you can take our full pug zerg out alone…. bahhhhhh

Believe me … there was no blob … during our main times (18.00-23.00) it is hard to find “enough” opponents. So … wherever IF or SCND sees a battle cross on the map … they will appear for fights.
Most of our guilds are really bored by the current match.
Baruch has its prime time after ours … and Deso has not the numbers to cover more then one map atm.
I blame nobody for this. Ist just a messed up match-up

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

(edited by Pheppo.9286)

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Yea I was wondering what happened to Deso as well, later I realized couple of WvW guilds left..like a guild I liked, DVG, moved to Piken. Nonetheless, Deso still got one of the highest population in Europe, hope you will recover ! Unlike us, pretty high population but WvW is somewhat a desert. XD

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

rainmakercano.3152

@ [Scnd],

It’s not just that. We tried to face IF a ton of times while they were close to our respawn point and natural tower. They’d just run and regroup some meters away every single time we tried to face’em off. To my surprise, they charged straight to us once… just to see how Scnd swooped on us after a couple of perfect veils. That would repeat several times and not just with Scnd. I don’t like to say that, but ZERO respect for IF, who’d only fight if there’s at least another 30+ ppl guild around. Yes, you could call that strategy… until you discover IF is camping BB’s respawn out of prime time, gorging on lowies and smaller guilds. Such a behaviour perfectly pictures the attitude of a school bully: no honor, no respect for the rival, no skill at all. Worst guild of this matchup, no doubt.

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN].

in Match-ups

Magnetron.5823

Dam so many Riverside in EB..

You are all out of jobs or something?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawson.3491

Dawson.3491

@ [Scnd],

It’s not just that. We tried to face IF a ton of times while they were close to our respawn point and natural tower. They’d just run and regroup some meters away every single time we tried to face’em off. To my surprise, they charged straight to us once… just to see how Scnd swooped on us after a couple of perfect veils. That would repeat several times and not just with Scnd. I don’t like to say that, but ZERO respect for IF, who’d only fight if there’s at least another 30+ ppl guild around. Yes, you could call that strategy… until you discover IF is camping BB’s respawn out of prime time, gorging on lowies and smaller guilds. Such a behaviour perfectly pictures the attitude of a school bully: no honor, no respect for the rival, no skill at all. Worst guild of this matchup, no doubt.

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN].

Haha really? I think siN cry because IF bash you ? On the weekend you had played with BuLL and Pugs!

It is so easy to kill your caster, i thinks its freeloot.

And now learn to play siN.

P.S. siN = See, I´am noob!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

I don’t like to say that, but ZERO respect for IF, […]

Such a behaviour […]: no honor, no respect for the rival, no skill at all.

(boldface by me)

Seriously, guys like you crack me up!

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Whoever was that warrior from BB that interrupted mine 1v1 with mesmer @ EB ogres camp.
BIG GZ for resettin the fight when you allmost lost and WPin to keep LOL.

God, this WvW nowadays is really a piece of crap.

(edited by Kenmei.7138)

in Match-ups

Lelith.2916

INVI event just starting, we’ll face any guild that cares to show up. We won’t however fighting 2-3 guilds at the same time. Wait your turn, there’s plenty of us to go round

in Match-ups

rainmakercano.3152

I don’t like to say that, but ZERO respect for IF, […]

Such a behaviour […]: no honor, no respect for the rival, no skill at all.

(boldface by me)

Seriously, guys like you crack me up!

~MRA

Aw, come on, you know it’s not the same situation ^^.

Kind regards,

Karnage [siN].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nohealz.7189

Nohealz.7189

think [GoD] will be on BB tonight for those that want a challenge

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Been great last night on Riverside Border. We faced crazy numbers but we got our fun. Freakin love you guys from BuLL – amazing showcase of organised play!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Been great last night on Riverside Border. We faced crazy numbers but we got our fun. Freakin love you guys from BuLL – amazing showcase of organised play!

Hey! We loved those fights too <3. I hope to see you again ^^

We miss old Deso much : (

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Nice fights each afternoon before primetime on Deso BL Imp & MERC. Keep it up

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Ajaxx.3157

How to WvW as a Deso player tonight :P *watch the blobs AOE

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

So tired of BB. Always 5+ chasing single players all around the map without being able to kill even the white stuff on the way. And just now these awesome VF guys met 5 of us in Lake on BB border and where so frightened by us that they had to build a cannon protected treb on the ruins to get the tower. So pro, reminded me of the 4 Bull in the last matchup who where unable to take briar and called in a 30 man zerg from another border to roll over TWO defenders.

/yawn

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in Match-ups

Ajaxx.3157

BB are the only reason why this week’s WvW has been good. lol

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Thanks [VM] for the great GvG tonight! We loved it and EXG will continue to GvG regardless of Bloodlusts. Any guild up for a fight? Holla at us!

The night continued after the GvG for EXG battling our way against severe outnumbered blobs (Vale Camp and South Camp) we loved it! Thanks for the great evening Baruch and River!

Edit: Footage from spectator view of tonights GvG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZXsg0zE4jo&feature=youtu.be

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Grotesque.6480)

in Match-ups

Asharona.9741

So tired of BB. Always 5+ chasing single players all around the map without being able to kill even the white stuff on the way. And just now these awesome VF guys met 5 of us in Lake on BB border and where so frightened by us that they had to build a cannon protected treb on the ruins to get the tower. So pro, reminded me of the 4 Bull in the last matchup who where unable to take briar and called in a 30 man zerg from another border to roll over TWO defenders.

/yawn

Hey! You should get better information because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Apart from that, good fights with Second. I’m glad to see Sylas around

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

Hey! You should get better information because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I know exactly what I was talking about, I have been one of these two.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in Match-ups

Asharona.9741

I know exactly what I was talking about, I have been one of these two.

It’s my last reply about this, but you’re wrong again. I’m not saying that there were not BuLL members there. Just they did not call any blob to cap this structure. Totally false.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Yeah, amazing match-up. I cannot recall ever been chased to my spawn so many times.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I had a crazy night on EB, we held Deso Valley despite multiple assaults from you BB guys, it may have sieged up like crazy but we didn’t have any massive zergs at that point at night. to defend ourselves.
It was great to see the fight and resolve is still there on Deso despite the problems I had leading earlier on with the pugs scattered everywhere, and our ongoing internal rebuilding.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)