Riveside / Desolation / Baruch Bay 4/10

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

spam to show rest of thread ~

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

[EXG] from Deso are looking for some small scale 5v5 fights! PM me if interested!

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Everyone to the jumping puzzle.

#INB4THEQQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

Nice week, plenty of good battles. GG everyone.

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Yeah we had tons of zerg vs zerg fights, was a pretty good week, resetting RS WP in EB each day was good fun. PT’s first outting during Primetime working alongside GoD for an hour or 2 in RS BL’s. Highlight was 80 RS chasing my 40 guys from north most supply camp all the way to north bay gate, only for GoD to be waiting and then we trained through them in the choke, i think 4 of our guys died XD

Only bumped into SiN once this week whilst i was commanding in Deso Garrsion, took us 35 minutes to kick SiN and Imp out, it’s a shame really no guild makes me swear or talk nonestop for 10 minutes more than SiN and it’s always edge of your seat fights not knowing whats coming next.

Favorite comedy moment was in EB yesterday where i was leading a PT zerg. We farmed the RS blob inbetween SM and their WP keep, put a merchant on the hill and a couple of AC to defend us whilst we sold our loot then back out for abit to fill backs and then back to merchant. Got 5 exotics yesterday thank you <3

May the matchup gods provide you with one last fun matchup before leagues and before Deso goes Silver, will miss fighting the higher tier zergs, i wonder if the lower tiers are ready for the pain trains?

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Two days ago we stopped counting the number of strongholds that we stole inmediately after the Lord buff ended…
Funny week even if one of the contenders was absent half of the day.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

Highlight was 80 RS chasing my 40 guys from north most supply camp all the way to north bay gate, only for GoD to be waiting and then we trained through them in the choke, i think 4 of our guys died XD

I was there and tbh we were far away from being 80 RS. From my point of view we were maybe 50 not more.

And yeah, you trapped us heavily in front of northern bay. And it was funny though.

But as being from RS we can say you were first running away from us like chickens having nearly equal numbers. Its always about the different views.

Anyway the biggest problems we had fighting vs deso zerg was you commanding them.

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Highlight was 80 RS chasing my 40 guys from north most supply camp all the way to north bay gate, only for GoD to be waiting and then we trained through them in the choke, i think 4 of our guys died XD

I was there and tbh we were far away from being 80 RS. From my point of view we were maybe 50 not more.

And yeah, you trapped us heavily in front of northern bay. And it was funny though.

But as being from RS we can say you were first running away from us like chickens having nearly equal numbers. Its always about the different views.

Anyway the biggest problems we had fighting vs deso zerg was you commanding them.

Hehe it was probably somewhere in the middle then, i was hesitant to fight at north camp because PT has ALOT of new players to WvW and as we ran away more and more RS caught up, some of my guys were on their first – 2nd day in WvW so they need training :P

And to the RS zergs, especially when your guilds have quite afew players in there, are one of the toughest servers to fight zerg vs zerg. I love it though and it’s always a challenge (like the 15 minute fight on Golanta in EB yesterday whilst we were getting smashed with 3 trebs and mortar fire) You guys just don’t give up, keep it up

Two days ago we stopped counting the number of strongholds that we stole inmediately after the Lord buff ended…
Funny week even if one of the contenders was absent half of the day.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

I would pay an arm and a leg to have a guild similiar to you on Deso, all week long in Deso you have kept camps locked down and forced me to spend 10 minutes running around inner bay auto attacking in every little hiding place trying to find your pesky thieves that just cap it back as soon as invun wears off lmao.

Best small havoc guild i have had the pleasure of meeting :

And as for later i’m running an event starting at 1600 GMT + 1 so bring the zergs to come fight will probably start in EB and reset a WP in SM if there is one and depending on Q’s, if you are commanding a zerg in a BL and have no-one to fight drop me a /w and we’ll drop by for abit.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Yea RS making wp in sm every day and resetting both enemys keeps

For OdS always bring stealth traps :P Takes ages to find all of them with perma stealthing. Annoying to enemy but funny and good way to play definately.

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Yea RS making wp in sm every day and resetting both enemys keeps

For OdS always bring stealth traps :P Takes ages to find all of them with perma stealthing. Annoying to enemy but funny and good way to play definately.

It’s also hard for us to find them! And we can see their spot on minimap!!!!

They are an amazing guild, and we have the luck that they are on our server, they also teach other thiefs from baruch.

Well was a bit frustrating week to me, Riverside had lot more population than some month ago when we last met and i don’t like a lot that you ever run on large zergs, anyways good luck on next mathchups! Deso i hope you have fun on silver league and I hope to see you raising again in some time

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

I just met a guy (woman?) from OdS @ RS BL near Heros camp. Idk how long do we fought but it was really nice and intense. I didn’t had so much fun from a looong time

And sorry that i stopped but my lungs wanted to smoke and got tired (my eyes got dizzy from all those teleports) xD Next time let’s hope to make one of us a winner!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Over 20m and still noone, come on xD

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: FXHell.3217

FXHell.3217

80… 80… LOL

I’ve been there too. We were far FAR FAR FAAAR away from being 80 ppl. It was some [VU] guys and some randoms… We asked why you constantly ran away (also in many situations before) because we had somewhat even numbers.

Anyway, keep on running, you’re good in it… but SRSLY L-E-A-R-N to count…

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

You must have had clones up or pets because that sea of red (pet names or w/e) was more than 50. Like i said, i probably got it wrong and had alot of new players with me so was hesitant to enagage. Either way it was a fun night no need to get arsy about it

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

I’d like to add my admiration for BB guild OdS. Annoying doesn’t even come close to describing the frustration I felt trying to stop your pairs from taking our camps. Crazy efficient!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)