Steeroth.9684

Good luck everyone

Ênvy [eV]
Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Love this matchup! Spent most the night wondering what the hell was going on with fort ranik and if they have died but eventually around 9pm GMT the blobs arrive in force good fights on Dzag Border, took both servers to rip bay from our grasp in the end hitting both north and south gates

On another Note CC looking for GvG’s mail me in game to set one up or visit gw2gvg.com we’re the only RoF guild on there at the moment as NaZ doesn’t exist anymore so shouldn’t be hard to find.

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Let the flame begin as this probably last matchup topic.
Thx FR and DZ for fun on dz borderland.

And thanks FR blobs on rof for making us laught on TS.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

The TAG Staff Ele “fighting” those two BG guys on the Bridge to Trinity made my Day yesterday!

I really enjoyed meddling in that fight in my cute kitty form :p

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

Good luck everyone. I always love the matches against RoF because they’re always close and very good fights

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Aww, TaG are back :>

Looking forward to this week, also for more [Haaa] action, i promise to keep improving ^^

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pro Hunter.6512

Pro Hunter.6512

3 times in a row Fort Ranik

Nice to meet Rof again

Dzagonur (DE) Devil Freeza Warrior, Silvana Syvari Mesmer. (LaFa)

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

I could have probably kited those Raniks a few minutes more around your bay, but i wanted to kill those 2 thieves so badly

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It’s a challenging match. It will be interesting to see what the weekdays bring.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

It’s a FR tidal wave!

Attachments:

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Sorry, TaG, but your server seems to have gotten pretty cowardly…calling 5 guildmates (HxH) to be able to fight a single opponent is pretty poor in my opinion.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Iavra well that is mostly because people are used to group up to fight FR.
It is not about being coward.
But hey when I get to such fight I step away and watch.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It’s pretty much standard against the German servers too. You can’t do much against the blob except build one of your own.

It’s sure nice to see RoF in 2nd place though. I think the Dzag’s are a bit demoralized from playing against FR so many weeks in a row.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mat.3819

Mat.3819

Sorry, TaG, but your server seems to have gotten pretty cowardly…calling 5 guildmates (HxH) to be able to fight a single opponent is pretty poor in my opinion.

I was the first HxH that find you … we had a party for retake south camps and they simply followed me to camp and met you.

By the way you are very strong to kill … like all mesmer that able to play.

see you

Mat Blake – HxH Guild
Ring of Fire

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Thank you DZ and FR for a really tought evening.
Fight at RoF bay was really exhausting for me, and I think for more players, but it the end it was fun.
Cya on the battlefield other day

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Breizhgirl.4359

Breizhgirl.4359

Thank you DZ and FR for a really tought evening.
Fight at RoF bay was really exhausting for me, and I think for more players, but it the end it was fun.
Cya on the battlefield other day

The fight at your bay was really fun and hard. Your defense and your number played a decisive turn in your favor despite the tri-faction that you have suffered.

It’s unfortunate that we did not have enough to make you fall despite more than two hours of hard fighting.

Congratulations to you for holding your structure.

Liina Köldskador – Lyiina
[RCT] – Fort Ranik

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Well since this sub form will be no more soon…I’d like to thank Dzagonur for the fun times. Our match ups with them are always fun, filled with mixed feelings sometimes but still fun with a nice number of lootbags around for both sides xD

I originally would have liked to face Underworld instead of Fort Ranik in the mix but from the current results of their ongoing match up, I’d say we are glad to have FR around to keep us on our toes :p and wish UW better days to come.

good luck everyone and have a fun week.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hutch.5174

Hutch.5174

Talk about absolute blob wars. SWAT from Dzag continually hitting our hills while their border is getting wiped, and 2 groups of 40 FR blobbing our bay and getting no where. Real nice.

Hutch- PUGS representative of Ring Of Fire
#RoFsBestGiggle
Member of the prestigious Border Hopper Defense Force

(edited by Hutch.5174)

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

By the way you are very strong to kill … like all mesmer that able to play.

You were engi if i remember correctly, right? Thanks for the compliments, mobility and juking has highest priority for me when roaming, especially since i’m running solo most of the time.

Btw thanks for all Raniks that showed up in Obsidian Sanctum arena today (or rather yesterday, as it’s 0:14 right now). And i’m hoping for Rhaz to be able to take down Dilpi in the end ^^

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

And yet Hutch, FR did not have defenders on their own borderland. We almost got bay, but DZ commander thought it will be better to wipe us on south bay.
for the info: we broke north first and 4man party managed to get inside,but without mesmer. Only mesmer inside was one from DZ.
So we build another ram on south and got gate to 50%, with our guys covering inside.
So DZ wiped us, all our guys left the fight and wet to sleep.
Now there were DZ party(like 10) with mesmer inside but with 10 angry French inside on outer wall watching them.
GJ dz really GJ. If you just wait 5 minutes or go to north gate, you could get inside without problems.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conument.3618

Conument.3618

What a fight in bay, one of the best nights I and a lot of my guildies have had in a long long time.

May I say ty for all the fun to all the guild groups that hopped on our border from fort ranik and blobbed it up. I think it was at least 4 different guild groups, sadly you still failed against our endless warbanners and ressing the lord. Also did you get anything good from all the lootbags you got?

Just another amazing Necromancer who loves collecting loot.
Sword Coast Reclaimers [SCR]Gandara

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kopi.6017

Kopi.6017

Nice fights against [SWAT] and [CC] on RoF bl, ty guys

Also did you get anything good from all the lootbags you got?

Never seen so much lootbags yeah, it was insane ^^
RoF ppl were very brave during Bay’s fight, gratz for this.
It was fun for Ranik guilds too, hope to see u soon.

Guild [SoW] – Fort Ranik

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Breizhgirl.4359

Good evening last night! Very nice defense on your part!

CC player (Yes I Cap.5389) compared you to Spartan 300 and you made their honor I think!
Two nights we try to destroy your bay, two evenings you push us and despite the fact that we put all our resources above (MtC, SoW, Hope, AZM, RCT, sorry if I forget other guilds). Sorry we are to use the blob but it was the only way to counter your attacks defense.

You are the kings of the bunker either bay or when we tried to take you garrison during intense fights bay.

Very good fights in plain bags and many MCM + levels!

For video of last night, I think we can make it!

Wish you a happy new year with lots of good things for 2014!

Hope to see you soon !!

[RCT] – Fort Ranik

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laenan De Malkshur.5803

Laenan De Malkshur.5803

Nice Fights Yesterday in Dzagonur BL, we CDD had a lot of fun.

SWATS, do you think me can fight agaist you, we were only 6 ppl, but nices move to catch us with veils.

I ll not thanks the mesmer who kitten on invulnerability areas every time he was scratch, you sir are a coward: run away or face death (there is no shame to go away and dont let the enemy get points by finishing you off)

Well, we’ll not be here tonight and we wish a good new year’s eve to all players.

See you next year !

Laenan de Malkshur — Fort Ranik
Les Chats Du Desert [CDD] — High Tomcat
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] — Co-Founder

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steeroth.9684

Steeroth.9684

i knew this week was shaping up to be a good one, but yesterday’s fights on RoF has made this into one of the most fun matchups we’ve had in over a month.
I would like to thank all DZ and FR guild groups that were there yesterday,
you guys sure gave us a great action packed night

Ênvy [eV]
Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conument.3618

Conument.3618

For video of last night, I think we can make it!

[/quote]

So you guys recorded last nights fights? :P

Just another amazing Necromancer who loves collecting loot.
Sword Coast Reclaimers [SCR]Gandara

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Happy New Year guys.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Greetings to all those people on the screen. I was told you raged pretty hard about me ^^

Attachments:

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Treszone.3897

Treszone.3897

really guys ? for 8 attacker call the mainraidzerg with 30+( with guildsmember 10 +- ppl in the zerg) ppl ? ( all server) .

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Dear SWAT,
thank you for visiting rof borderland yesterday evening.
Please accept our appologies that there were no drinks and food prepared for you.

Nextime please send us a note that you will arrive at least 2 hours before so we can prepare brätwurst und bier for each of your member.

Regards from RoF randoms

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Breizhgirl.4359

Last night we started on Dzago BL but we have switch because we were attacked on our BL. We escaped, suddenly, the huge dzago bus that ran on their map.

Well done to the opponents we have taken our Hills and especially our Garrison in the back while we was defending Bay.

We met three times the CC who demolished us once but we returned the favor twice: p!

Too bad you have the switch on your BL to defend it, were good fun against you!

Dear SWAT,thank you for visiting rof borderland yesterday evening.
Please accept our appologies that there were no drinks and food prepared for you.
Nextime please send us a note that you will arrive at least 2 hours before so we can prepare brätwurst und bier for each of your member.

And for us? I’m very jealous :p !

[RCT] – Fort Ranik

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

I am sorry Breizhgirl you need to go to Dzag gari to have some snacks. Rof randoms are very poor and we can have food only to one group of friends in one moment.
Some french guys know it from the party yesterday on rof bay.

But maybe next week we will have more snacks and cookies as our main chef made new facility in Queensdale.

We will see how fast he can cook.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Last night of this matchup and DZ were still trying. Good to see that.
Thanks DS and SWAT for fun evening. Sorry that we outblobbed you.

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Goodbye RoF and Match-up Threads.

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hutch.5174

Hutch.5174

40minutes till reset and you guys are still blobbing on out borderlands…
DZ attack our hills and garri with 4 golems and 30+ and then can’t even take garri. Well done guys real nice.

Hutch- PUGS representative of Ring Of Fire
#RoFsBestGiggle
Member of the prestigious Border Hopper Defense Force

RoF / FR / DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

I know I am late with this video but i have a RL too you know.